Hang on, let me get my crystal ball.
  • lol232, Captain Revenge and SinisterPredator like this

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

San Andreas Serial Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Can u scream I want to be an online cheater any louder?, leave your Xbox or PS3 name, so R* can use the ban-hammer on u.

Earn it or sell your GTA 5 to Gamestop, i'm sure the re sale value has to be in the range of $10.00 by now :)

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Nah, I just want to have fun. That's a crime now though. HAHAHA

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

If u mean by fun, hacking for unearned billions, then follow advice above and get rid of game. Don't need that sh*t in the community.
  • s1ckmad3 and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

lawl - what's the matter?  Can't hang with the legit players??  No money to buy countless amounts of ammo and upgrades for your adder?

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

• Captain Revenge, 2Chains4Bracelets, iainspad and 2 others like this

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:09 PM

lawl - what's the matter?  Can't hang with the legit players??  No money to buy countless amounts of ammo and upgrades for your adder?

What do you have against the Adder?

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

Lol wow you really take your video game seriously.
When I get home from WORK I want to have a laugh, not wait in a lobby for ages to do a 30second race and earn $500.
If had as much free time as you guys I'm sure I'd understand.
Btw the adder aint the only car in the game.
  • I<3SonOfLiberty and hungpaul22 like this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:22 PM Edited by JoeMamma, 24 January 2014 - 11:27 PM.

Nine times out of ten, that's the car that the jackwagons get when they have a lot of money.   Although, I will say that lately it's been the Entity, though...since that's the one the trolls can drive in reverse and shoot you and you can't shoot them, since it doesn't have a back window.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:25 PM Edited by lokdogiv, 24 January 2014 - 11:25 PM.

no it wont happen they have capped the gifting money limit to $100,00,-1,000,000, anymore than that,it deducts it to $100,000 so no, you now have to actually play the game to get the $$

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Nine times out of ten, that's the car that the jackwagons get when they have a lot of money.   Although, I will say that lately it's been the Entity, though...since that's the one the trolls can drive in reverse and shoot you and you can't shoot them, since it doesn't have a back window.

Cant really hate on the entity strategy dude. Its brilliant.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:45 AM

No it isn't.  It's exactly what kind of BS trolls are known for. 

• halflegz, hungpaul22 and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

Sticky bomb > Entity back window

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

Brilliant for intercepting the path of that RPG.
Every single entity driver I destroy (many, many charges to my bank account so far) doing this in a foot war gets owned when they respawn. They just can't shoot on the run without that safety blanket.
  • JoeMamma likes this

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

I kinda agree with the OP. The online game is kinda boring to me too cuz I started the game with millions (someone gifted it to me after I asked if he wouldn't mind sharing a bit) and it was a whole lotta fun chasing my buddy in cars/planes/choppas.. I never once went around killing people or abusing the game in a way to make other players frustrated. I never owned a tank either. I simply used the money to buy vehicles, mod em, and replace em with other cool ones to play with. I'm a working man who has limited time in life to earn all this money some of you kids manage to get with all your free time. 

My partner I always play with hasn't been on much either since the fix and neither has his 4 other friends. The fun factor just isn't there anymore. Don't get me wrong though, I'll keep playing but not as much as before. It's just not as entertaining to keep doing job after job and survival after survival. It gets old. Kinda feels like real life work-eat-sleep routine. 

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Sheriff

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by ArarielFett, 25 January 2014 - 02:24 AM.

I kinda agree with the OP. The online game is kinda boring to me too cuz I started the game with millions (someone gifted it to me after I asked if he wouldn't mind sharing a bit) and it was a whole lotta fun chasing my buddy in cars/planes/choppas.. I never once went around killing people or abusing the game in a way to make other players frustrated. I never owned a tank either. I simply used the money to buy vehicles, mod em, and replace em with other cool ones to play with. I'm a working man who has limited time in life to earn all this money some of you kids manage to get with all your free time. 

My partner I always play with hasn't been on much either since the fix and neither has his 4 other friends. The fun factor just isn't there anymore. Don't get me wrong though, I'll keep playing but not as much as before. It's just not as entertaining to keep doing job after job and survival after survival. It gets old. Kinda feels like real life work-eat-sleep routine. 

Agreed.  During my first week of playing GTA Online, I guess I was in a modded lobby and some stranger sent me a large sum of cash.  I was, I admit, oblivious to it being glitched money.  I seriously thought there were just that nice of people who were helping out noobs.

Since R* removed the money, it's so boring to play.  I have to spend hours and hours grinding just to get a little bit of money, but then it has to be spent right away just to buy armor, or car mods.  Good sh*t to the people who have a large group of friends and you guys do amazing job on missions and earn a lot, but some of us play by ourselves.  I don't care if I'm deemed a cheater, I'd much rather have someone send me glitched money again.  Now no one takes risks, everyone is trying to save as much as they can, and are actually afraid to even go after bounties because they may be driving a personal vehicle and they don't want to pay insurance.

It's to the point where now I'm just a bounty hunter.  I collect every single bounty I can because it's easy and fast money.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetish Monster

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

Stop that.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

We use the entity technique in missions all the time. Don't see the problem with it.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:03 AM

SO now which car should we drive, so as to be decent players and not trolls? I drive an Entity, because its the best looking car in the stupid game. The Adder is imo a lame attempt at a Bugatti and they should be ashamed for having represented it so. The Entity is quick, agile, stylish (from a super car perspective) and just outstanding to get around the city in. (though dangerous as it draws the attention of those who think a troll behind the wheel and is gonna teach em a lesson about driving the wrong car in their city).

I recently stole a Sentinel XS and fixed it up. I like it to. Good for when trolls destroy it and have no money.

My point being, not everyone in an Entity is a troll. 

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

I had the gifted cash.. Bought some cars. Sold em after the heist.. All is good. Even when I didn't have jack, I still dug this game. It's a game to be a criminal.. Period.. Not some rich billionaire that can spend to have "fun".. 

I think I have more fun getting killed and trying to kill the players that killed me. That is a riot.. Love going head on into the pigs that have assembled around someone's apartment because that player warranted 4 stars or whatever. THAT to me is fun.. Not having a bunch of cash so I can mod up cars and drive around. " Look how cool my car looks".. Oh wow.. A computer generated person just took a pic of it. Heck ya!!!"

So, umm, yeah, I don't care if the BS money comes back or not. And, I am glad it ain't around. Sure has cleaned out the lobbies. Bad for Rockstar I suppose, but, good for us broke thugs.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:37 AM Edited by s1ckmad3, 25 January 2014 - 04:38 AM.

you are just a loser that accuses people of being trolls when they are genius for coming out with clever ways to kill like malibu said sticky bomb and me personally id use the grenade launcher.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

lawl - that's funny. 

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

The whole online community is funny, as in joke funny.
The pro onliners (fat kids who spend 8hrs a day online) don't want people to use any different tactics because they don't benefit from it. Only reason you don't like the bogus money is cus it puts all your days of grinding to waste. Its a waste in the first place. This be a videogame. Let people do what they want.
  • Guelah Papyrus, Malibu454 and s1ckmad3 like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

Trevorsballs have a valid point!
(LMFAO) ;)

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

I hope not

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

Onlines got boring as s.hit now its gone

No it hasn't.  If anything it's got better.  Full lobbies on missions nearly everytime now.

But here's a novel idea, it's a wild one so hold onto your seat......

Do some missions, survivals, races etc. rather than running round in free-roam shooting anything that moves.

A wild concept I know, but it works.  Failing that, go play something else but you don't need several billion to enjoy the game.  besides, you'll eventually loose it again so there is no point in wish for something that'll just get taken away.

• s1ckmad3 and JoeMamma like this

HBAR Matt
  • HBAR Matt

WSOR Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:25 PM Edited by HBAR Matt, 25 January 2014 - 01:26 PM.

Who gives a sh*t? Enjoy what you get, enjoy what you don't get. Those who enjoyed the money enjoyed it. You can't do anything now. It is what it is. I was given money, and I admit I liked it, and I like the game just as much without it. 

Just remember, the money wasn't supposed to be there anyway. Assuming you enjoyed the money very much, just be glad you had it. Without it a lot of us wouldn't be where we wanted to be.

I actually got more bored with the money. Even before the exploit I had two modded supercars and pretty much everything I could want. After I bought some planes, I got so bored I was buying Vapid Sadlers until I could finally get the one I wanted (Black with ladder rack). 

In the end, it's a game. We play it to have fun. If not having the money is really bothering you this much, maybe you should listen to a lot of people on this thread and get rid of your GTA V. Otherwise, have fun, make your money, and spend it wisely.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

OP is just mad he can't roll through ls in his rhino blowing up every bodies cars and setting bounties constantly. These guys relished turning lobbies into all out war zones.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetish Monster

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

OP is just mad he can't roll through ls in his rhino blowing up every bodies cars and setting bounties constantly. These guys relished turning lobbies into all out war zones.

them bootlegged CoD matches

• mfoster09 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users