A question about the Heavy Sniper

34 replies to this topic
CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

finally unlocked my heavy sniper and its pretty much 33k + another 14k(level 91) for the same old scope.

i could have done the survival trick but i didnt, i paid for it with hard earned cash(adder money haha) it worth every penny.

forget about worring about headshots to get a 1 shot kill, the mofos would drop dead the moment you pull out that thing.

4 shots and the helicopters go down, 3 shots and cars can blow up, simply amazing!

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

you are not a real sniper until you blow up a helicopter with that gun

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

you are not a real sniper until you blow up a helicopter with that gun

Or shot the pilot (player) from far away, killing him so the chopper falls down, crashes and kills the other players inside :) triple combo.

GTAO_Playerrr
  • GTAO_Playerrr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

You can do some ultra logn range snipes with this thing. Get up high in the city, and beyond a certain distance when scoped, pretty much the only thing that spawns is others players' vehicles. Line up with the drivers window. Boom.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

it's amazing, but the regular scope isn't great, so you actually need to get to level 91 to buy the decent one.

no silencer. find yourself a nice, quiet rooftop, for some sneaky kills and then BOOM, sounds like you're firing a cannon...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users