Quantcast

» «
Photo

Remember when you could collect police bribes?

21 replies to this topic
I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by I.haigh, 24 January 2014 - 10:28 PM.

Remember the good old days? When you could lose a star by simply running through a police bribe? 

177px-Policebribe-GTA3.jpg

I feel like adding this into GTA 5 would be pretty cool, I always find myself wishing I could run into one of these and make losing my wanted level just a tad easier, especially when I have helicopters up my ass.

What features from older GTA games do you guys miss and or would have liked to see make a comeback for GTA 5, if any?

• gn1992 likes this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

I miss the purple dildo weapon in GTA SA, found in the police station showers.
One if the funniest things i've seen in a GTA.

OT: I don't really miss the police bribes but with such aggressive police anything is welcome.

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

I'll just stick to calling lester.

• Timely likes this

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Remember the good old days? When you could lose a star by simply running through a police bribe? 

I feel like adding this into GTA 5 would be pretty cool, I always find myself wishing I could run into one of these and make losing my wanted level just a tad easier, especially when I have helicopters up my ass.

What features from older GTA games do you guys miss and or would have liked to see make a comeback for GTA 5, if any?

Yea it would be kind of cool but now you can put on glasses or a mask and lose a star the same way.

• PsychoGamer likes this

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

The Panto Pigs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

The gold tank from GTA London.

And the chainsaw.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Hell yea, bring back bribes and purple dildos. Smacking people with that will be hilarious.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Man I think about police bribes ALL the time now, don't think they will ever tone down the police.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

This has already been mentioned on another thread, if we bring back fat cops from IV, then we would have no problem.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

Yea it would be kind of cool but now you can put on glasses or a mask and lose a star the same way.

But you can't in SP, and that trick only works once. They find you and you can't do that again.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Bribing police would be far better. It would be cool too. I could imagine some cutscene. With Michael bribing Agent Norton, I would like to see that in action.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

Oh I miss that damn star

f*cking cops are psychic in this game

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

1000 for 5 stars gone is good enough for me. Only thing is lester is the middle man this time around.

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

I also remember the good citizen thing where you catch someone a cop was chasing.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:08 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 24 January 2014 - 11:08 PM.

I'm not sure how many people know this but if you put on/remove a mask when they no cops can see you it removes a star.  

edit: nevermind, already mentioned.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

こんにちは

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

Maybe meeting up with the police chief and bribe him lets say 10k for 10min of ''diplomacy''

And i would also want to see the purple dildo from SA too  :pp

Hockey Stick from LCS

Tec-9 from SA

the .357 revolver from VC

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

Oh goody, yet another expence when loosing a wanted level is pretty straight forward.

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

But you can't in SP, and that trick only works once. They find you and you can't do that again.

Oh I figured since this was the "online" sub-forum that he was speaking in terms of online play.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:54 AM

Good idea, but that's already kinda what Lester does.

That being said, I wouldn't mind that addition so I may save lester's ability for something more important and 1 or 2 stars.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Who cares?

Remember when you could get ammo and body armor at your safehouse?

Yeah, so what??

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:23 AM Edited by Zodape, 25 January 2014 - 03:24 AM.

Oh I figured since this was the "online" sub-forum that he was speaking in terms of online play.

I also talked about online: You can only do that trick once. You could pick as many bribes as you wanted in previous GTAs. I simply threw SP in my post aswell, because, why not? Both games are part of GTA V after all and they share similar gameplay mechanics.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

Running over peds for money. I loved having a reason to drive on the sidewalk besides for fun.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 25 January 2014 - 04:21 AM.

Calling Lester is a pain.. having to scroll through all those names while driving 100mph.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users