Quantcast

» «
Photo

That screen shot of Michael in a white suit with an AK..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic
wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 25 January 2014 - 04:55 PM.

And guys remember that the Screenshot is an In game taken screenshot, So the guys at R* Played the mission while taking the Screen and editing it on that view. There are also vehicles blowing up OBVIOUSLY in the background as seen. So yeah, as I said, somewhere in the Paleto Score beta or a whole another mission

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

I've seen an unreleased artwork where Michael, Trevor and Franklin are robbing Maze Bank.

Here is it:

blocked-stats-bg.jpg

I also found this one, which looks like the sport where they'd go after doing the heist.

gta5-artwork-55-hd.jpg

Notice the suits are the same in both artworks. While Michael still isn't wearing the white and red suit from the screenshot, that's not a problem. Maybe you could choose your suit or at some point they changed the suits. By the way, something else to think: why in the artwork where Michael is counting money, he is at Franklin's house?

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by Andreas, 25 July 2014 - 11:13 PM. Removed IMG tags.

I've seen an unreleased artwork where Michael, Trevor and Franklin are robbing Maze Bank.
Here is it:
http://cdn.sc.rockst...ed-stats-bg.jpg

I also found this one, which looks like the sport where they'd go after doing the heist.
http://www.grandthef...twork-55-hd.jpg

Notice the suits are the same in both artworks. While Michael still isn't wearing the white and red suit from the screenshot, that's not a problem. Maybe you could choose your suit or at some point they changed the suits. By the way, something else to think: why in the artwork where Michael is counting money, he is at Franklin's house?

Holy sh*t man, you just made history 

Well the first artwork was actually a little bit of the big heist Obvious approach in the end of the game, but it may have been beta. The second one may be beta version of Paleto score. What does artworks represents.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

Unfortunatley you can't do this with Michael in the final game. However with Franklin and Trevor by changing into stealth and the selecting the peices of the suit individually you can put the ski mask with the suit. I don't understand though why it works with F and T, when Michael's reverts back to no mask every time you choose a suit jacket.

It's also funny how Michael simply doesn't have any hats to buy. Kinda odd, don't you think?

I always thought it was weird that Ponsonbys doesn't have any expensive sunglasses to buy.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:57 PM Edited by Andreas, 25 July 2014 - 11:12 PM. Removed IMG tag.

http://static4.wikia...e-Suit.GTAV.jpg

@ Phoenix

This picture? That's not Paleto Bay, that's downtown LS.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:37 PM Edited by Andreas, 25 July 2014 - 11:12 PM. Removed IMG tag.

@ Phoenix

This picture? That's not Paleto Bay, that's downtown LS.

Yeah I know, like I said. But it could be a beta version of the mission, as I said, instead of them doing it up in paleto, they go down to the city and execute the heist. Already said that man..

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by Andreas, 25 July 2014 - 11:12 PM. Removed IMG tag.

Wut.
I don't see it.

OT: It's probably that cut heist or a mission in BETA stages :^:

A DLC heist a la the shootout in the movie Heat!?

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Yeah I know, like I said. But it could be a beta version of the mission, as I said, instead of them doing it up in paleto, they go down to the city and execute the heist. Already said that man..

Well, unlikely. They choose that location because it'd be a lot harder to hit a bank in LS. That would take some substantial changes, and not only this pic is relatively recent, but the Paleto Score, and all it's characteristics, not present here, were made to be specifically memorable. 

Well the first artwork was actually a little bit of the big heist Obvious approach in the end of the game, but it may have been beta. The second one may be beta version of Paleto score. What does artworks represents.

While the masks look like the one they wore, in no moment they entered Maze Bank, and after the Paleto Score, they wouldn't be there, as there was no van at this moment. If I'm correct, the only van was Sanchez's, but it was black and he drove away as soon as he could. They're also still carrying the bags, in which occasion, the van wouldn't be there, parked like this.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

0_0.jpg

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:36 AM

Sharmoota job.  :ph34r:

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

Sorry for the big bump, but I wanted to bring this thread back for people to speculate even more. 

Any moderator, if you think this thread is too old and stupid to bring back, feel free to lock it  :cry:

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by Andreas, 25 July 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Sorry for the big bump, but I wanted to bring this thread back for people to speculate even more.

It would have been better if you added something that leads to an interesting discussion, rather than bumping the topic just for the sake of it. That's basically the rule of thumb for reviving old discussions.

I will keep it open nonetheless. Just make sure to add to the discussion in future, if you're going to bump a several months old thread.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

That DOF effect in the background... :whistle:

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:51 AM

It would have been better if you added something that leads to an interesting discussion, rather than bumping the topic just for the sake of it. That's basically the rule of thumb for reviving old discussions.

I will keep it open nonetheless. Just make sure to add to the discussion in future, if you're going to bump a several months old thread.

There's a discussion going on in the Beta hunt thread in gameplay about this, feel free to take it over there. 

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

There's a discussion going on in the Beta hunt thread in gameplay about this, feel free to take it over there. 

Here's the link-->http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1065872108

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users