Quantcast

» «
Photo

That screen shot of Michael in a white suit with an AK..

39 replies to this topic
Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

To this day, I always wonder, that screen shot of Michael in a white suit, with inner red, and an AK running.. We never saw them doing a heist of that in the game.. Its that screeen shot up there ^^^^^^ on this forums main thingy or whatever its called. Left to the helicopter. I always wondered what is was.. Does someone know of that in game screen shot? 

PS: I may be a retard, but yeah. 

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Wut.
I don't see it.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

Wut.
I don't see it.

Michael%28GTAV%29_Beige-Suit.GTAV.jpg

OT: It's probably that cut heist or a mission in BETA stages :^:

• Empty World likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Kinda looks like the beta version of the Paleto Score.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:35 PM Edited by Andreas, 24 January 2014 - 09:56 PM. Removed IMG tag.

Wut.
I don't see it.

http://static4.wikia...e-Suit.GTAV.jpg

OT: It's probably that cut heist or a mission in BETA stages :^:

Yeah, but at the background, there is some buldings. So it may have been a basic bank they took in the city instead of doing it in Paleto up in north and sh*t, right? It looks cool though, reminds me of Three Leaf Clover from GTA IV haha
  • lol232 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by Andreas, 24 January 2014 - 09:56 PM. Removed unnecessary quotes.

Yeah, but at the background, there is some buldings. So it may have been a basic bank they took in the city instead of doing it in Paleto up in north and sh*t, right?

Yeah, definitely.
It could also be the beta jewel store job.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by Andreas, 24 January 2014 - 09:57 PM. Removed unnecessary quotes.

Yeah, but at the background, there is some buldings. So it may have been a basic bank they took in the city instead of doing it in Paleto up in north and sh*t, right?

What if the Heists DLC also applies to Single Player? :ph34r: That'd could be a reason we aren't hearing sh*t about it.

DiscoPanda
  • DiscoPanda

Deadpoolio The Amazing

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

I believe that's an early version of how Michael was supposed to be dressed up for loud approach of Jewel Store job.

As you can see his outfit is very similar, with the bag and the rifle.

• lol232 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Andreas, 24 January 2014 - 09:57 PM. Removed quotes.

What if the Heists DLC also applies to Single Player? :ph34r: That'd could be a reason we aren't hearing sh*t about it.

That would be f*cking awesome!
  • poklane likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

I believe that's an early version of how Michael was supposed to be dressed up for loud approach of Jewel Store job.

Could be yeah. In the Michael trailer, he also doesn't wear the bike helmet, but what you see in that screenshot. But then again, that mission never featured shooting while on foot.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

I believe we had to choose our own suit, like Three Leaf Clover. That would have been neat. Although I hated the lack of gloves, no professionalism there.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

Guys, cut the quote-trains and only keep the parts of a post you reply to. It takes literally only a couple of seconds to do this.
  • SonofUgly likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Sharmoota job.  :ph34r:

• Badass Big J likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:08 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 24 January 2014 - 10:09 PM.

Could be yeah. In the Michael trailer, he also doesn't wear the bike helmet, but what you see in that screenshot. But then again, that mission never featured shooting while on foot.

I doubt it. Because in the original trailer we got back in 2011, they didn't wear white suits. Of course R* could've went to the white suits after that trailer and then went back to the black/grey suits for final release, but seems unlikely.

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:32 PM Edited by lol232, 24 January 2014 - 10:32 PM.

I doubt it. Because in the original trailer we got back in 2011, they didn't wear white suits. Of course R* could've went to the white suits after that trailer and then went back to the black/grey suits for final release, but seems unlikely.

They didn't wear white suits because they were doing the "Quiet approach", we didn't see the "Loud Approach" in the first trailer.
They were wearing red exterminator boiler suits.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is a bug, but I chose Norm Richards for the Paleto Heist in a post-ending mission replay, and Michael didn't wore the normal heist suit with gloves and tie, instead, he wore the dirty and scruffy default grey suit. Trevor wore one of those silly looking cheap suits from Binco too. Anyone else tried this?

It could have been foreshadowing that choosing Norm was a cheap and bad choice, but seeing Trevor with a ski mask and that ill-fitting suit was hilarious,

• ViceCityStalker likes this

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Whatever it is, its nice..... I dunno, I guess small things is what makes big things. :D

He also has an AK, so its definently somewhere in A beta version of Paleto score. I could go very deep into this, calling it some early DLC screenshot, but I aint gunna go there. People are gunna hate on me lol .

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by iProinsias, 24 January 2014 - 11:49 PM.

CLEARLY an homage to the intro of "Zombieland".

/sarcasm

To anyone who doesn't get the joke:

3:59

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by GamerShotgun, 24 January 2014 - 11:57 PM.

CLEARLY an homage to the intro of "Zombieland".

/sarcasm

To anyone who doesn't get the joke:

3:59

I hope you know which movie is that scene taken from. :D I mean... the part where the guy is shooting madly with his gun.

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

Can you even get that white suit in game?  It's been so long since I've bought any clothes to look and see...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:41 AM

They didn't have ski masks in V, excluding the prologue, did they?

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:11 AM Edited by Lil ski, 25 January 2014 - 02:12 AM.

Just the stealth outfits and on the outfits only. I wish you could wear them alone with any outfit. Sucks how the game FORCES you to wear whatever they want you to wear :(

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Just the stealth outfits and on the outfits only. I wish you could wear them alone with any outfit. Sucks how the game FORCES you to wear whatever they want you to wear :(

I know you can wear Trevor's beanie from "scouting the port" by putting on the dock worker outfit and individually changing the clothes

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:42 AM

Unfortunatley you can't do this with Michael in the final game. However with Franklin and Trevor by changing into stealth and the selecting the peices of the suit individually you can put the ski mask with the suit. I don't understand though why it works with F and T, when Michael's reverts back to no mask every time you choose a suit jacket.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

Unfortunatley you can't do this with Michael in the final game. However with Franklin and Trevor by changing into stealth and the selecting the peices of the suit individually you can put the ski mask with the suit. I don't understand though why it works with F and T, when Michael's reverts back to no mask every time you choose a suit jacket.

It's also funny how Michael simply doesn't have any hats to buy. Kinda odd, don't you think?

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

It's also funny how Michael simply doesn't have any hats to buy. Kinda odd, don't you think?

Yeah and how funny when I go to Binco wearing a polo and boardshorts and I go buy some new casual shoes, Michael automatically wears a three piece suit out of nowhere!

• TJGM likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Yeah and how funny when I go to Binco wearing a polo and boardshorts and I go buy some new casual shoes, Michael automatically wears a three piece suit out of nowhere!

That pissed the hell out of me. Like when you're playing as Trevor for instance, you either have to:

A) wear boots with your pants and roll your pant legs up to the top of the boot and look ugly at it

B) Not wear pants at all

And even if you take the second option, you STILL wear boots! Who the f*ck wears whitie-tighties with boots? Hell, only "decent" shoes Trevor can buy are formal suit shoes.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

Guys, dont get into some mini rant on the character customization... If you want it gone or something, just go to that Patch DLC upgrade wishlist or whatever its called. Even though it will never be gone, because R* are too busy with GTA Clusterf*ckline instead of GTA V. 

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Binco has nice Clothes for Trevor Im pretty sure

OT:Probably a cut mission orr soon to be dlc

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

I was wondering the same thing too, this screen wasn't released long before the official trailer, which means this must have been a veeeeery late cut, too late if you ask me, something isn't right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users