Low level leecher's in missions.

35 replies to this topic
LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Worst YTer Ever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

Getting kind of sick of it to be quite honest. 

Basically low level players that go AFK during the whole mission. They just move around the spawn point but dont go for the mission. 

All week ive been dealing with this assholes that just sit and get free money and RP. Its annoying as f*ck. If im the host , i should be able to kick without voting . Just a swift kick in the ass.

Lol, I ran into this for the first time in three months yesterday. Noticed a level 20 not doing anything. We were running a playlists. Needless to say I left the next game.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

I had one dude do it to me, all I did was lead the chasers to him, waited for him to loose his lives, then went for a cruise around the city till he left

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

This used to bother me, then today we were playing some online at work (lol) and when customers come in, mission or not we have to attend to them

Idlers aren't ALL dicks, and if they are just ignoring the mission and playing around on their own, run them over till they are spectators. Then dick around a while while they watch, and then fail purposefully after doing the jerk and or bird animation

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:58 AM

Had a low rank crew member join a survival today. Round 1-8 he ran out and got killed immediately. When I mentioned taking his ass up for review with crew leader, he left the game. Little did he know, I'm 2nd highest crew rank at 178 I think? So he will be on his way out anyway. Which will open up a spot. If u are Irish, or like me, have Irish heritage, we have an opening! 299 strong

Would it not be better to educate him rather than drop him?

Nah. Maybe if he had stayed in the game, but he left at round 9. Don't like quitters. He is a goner. Too many decent players out there to have a weak link on the team.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Had a low level group yesterday. Lvl 7 , level 14 and 18. 

The two teens must have been in a party or something because they insisted of just messing around at the gun shop throughout the whole mission. Chemical Extraction. Tell me why me and the level 7 (WHO ONLY HAD A PISTOL) finished the mission with no problem while the other two idiots didnt get a single kill. 

f*ck OFF YOU LEECHERS!

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

lol i dont do anything in missions anymore...i just launch them and then stay smoking a blunt while everyone else makes me money/rp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users