Quantcast

» «
Photo

is anyone else getting this bullsh*t loading screen freeze?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
LibertyNews
  • LibertyNews

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

what the hell. i can't even start up the game due to the loading screen freezing as soon as the music stops. this happened when i loaded a save on SIngle player and replaying a mission. i didn't try GTA Online but i have no doubts that it is also bug free from this mess. this has been going on since December and it's now the middle of January and there's still no f*cking patch. how long does it f*cking take to release 1 SIMPLE f*cking bug fix for the loading screen R*? f*cking scamming greedy little bastards!  the game is now unplayable for me on both sides and i'm really stressed. can anyone offer a simple hand/fix before i end up stabbing a kitten?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

You can disconnect from PSN/XBL or remove all patches.

Note: Removing all patches will make the game unable to load save game if it was saved in one of current patches.

LibertyNews
  • LibertyNews

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

thank you, but i don't think i'll dumb down my game just so i can get to single player. 

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

Disconnect from internet or sign out of PSN/XBL and it will load. You can later sign back in once a save you want is loaded.

If it still crashes then either the save file is corrupted or the game disc/installed data is broken.

LibertyNews
  • LibertyNews

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

my game disc is perfectly fine. no scratches what so ever. this prob has something to do with a recent Rockstar patch. the f*cking idiots. they patch 1 thing and a dozen other features are broke within minutes.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

The patch is the problem. The Holiday Gifts messed up the game. All you can do is disconnecting from PSN/XBL and load save.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

It's a known issue.

http://gtaforums.com...ing-screen-fix/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users