Photo

Hardest Missions?

48 replies to this topic
reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

This mission is the hardest mission I have done solely because of the time limit and I almost ran out and I took nothing but shortcuts, I have always failed when trying to drive on the GPS route. ALWAYS. Also if anyone can do this on solo and record it I will be impressed. 

If you have a sniper rifle, you can take out a lot of the guys in the yard from range without starting the timer,as long as it never tells you that you have arrived at the location. If you ultimately enter the facility from the rear (the opposite side from the road) in a reasonably protected vehicle, you can then jump straight into the truck while the timer has only just started.

High Priority Case.

never completed.

Do it in the daytime and steal a hellicopter from the marina hellipads, (or phonw for a helli if you've unlocked/bought any) land on the MAZE bank building and snipe about 8 guys, then land on the buildiing and work your way down. grab the package, then the hardest part is the enemy helli. Use cover and either snipe the pilot or the guys shooting from it. Gte back in your helli and fly home.

dzian
  • dzian

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by dzian, 24 January 2014 - 10:50 PM.

It takes a thief is easy. Assuming you dont fire a shot and scare the driver you can simply walk up to his car and jack him out of it. Theres so many nissions like that. Even some of martins. Kill lawyer collect evidence before he delivers it to police. Can pull up next to him at a set of lights and pull him out his car easily. No chase needed

High priority case if your low ranked take a heli to the higher skyscraper. Snioe the guys on the top floor and when its clear fly down and land. And work your way down to the briefcase. Take cover and wait for the enemy chopper and cap the pilot. Then either get back In your chopper or parachute down.

My vote is the mission where you gotta steal the planes from sandy shores and land them at simeons docks. Im a pretty good pilot but always gets a little tense trying to land there. Plus if not carefull can have half a dozen buzzards firing rockets at you. Fun mission though I love it

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

Chemical extraction on hard with only 2 people is a bitch. Have solo'd most missions on hard and for some reason this always ends badly if I don't have a team with me.

Bestin_theWorld
  • Bestin_theWorld

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Dry docking is pretty hard, docks to stock 1 and 2 is hard af its almost impossible to lose 4 stars while in a cargobob.

the trevor one your talking about is Method of Madness something like that its hard even on easy but its worth it 18k and 5000 rp

Bestin_theWorld
  • Bestin_theWorld

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

Judging the Jury hardest mission ever id have to say ive never could pass it.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:02 PM Edited by CenMan, 24 January 2014 - 11:03 PM.

Dry docking is pretty hard, docks to stock 1 and 2 is hard af its almost impossible to lose 4 stars while in a cargobob.

the trevor one your talking about is Method of Madness something like that its hard even on easy but its worth it 18k and 5000 rp

It is pretty hard to lose 4 stars in a cargobob. You have to try to never be seen once you're out of the base. If you have quick reflexes, you can avoid suddenly spawning police helicopters. If they're on you you're pretty much screwed, so you should land the cargobob and remember where. Then try to flee on the ground. I'm not sure but I think if you die doing this your wanted level is gone, at least that's how it is with Extradition after you kill the guy in the car. On that mission I always first lose the cops in my jet before collecting the brief case, or just let myself die if I'm not in the jet.

Yeah I agree this is the hardest one. Especially for the first time because there's no indication that a timed part is about to come up. First time I played it one of the guys escaped all the way to the north, I killed him and had to go back to the city to kill the others. I've only managed to complete it twice with team members, both were very close and in one I killed the last one with about 5 seconds left.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:03 PM Edited by SaturdayNight, 24 January 2014 - 11:04 PM.

This is hard if you're only soloing it and without a buzzard.

Hate this mission. Method is also kinda hard because all of the guys have near perfect aim. Other than that its okay, just did it last night with a friend and barely. DOcks to Stocks seems to have gotten easier, I just fly out of the base and raise straight up.

Chemical extraction on hard with only 2 people is a bitch. Have solo'd most missions on hard and for some reason this always ends badly if I don't have a team with me.

A friend and I have mastered this mission. We end up using some grenades, sniper rifles and timing the bad guys' arrival. 

It takes a thief is easy. Assuming you dont fire a shot and scare the driver you can simply walk up to his car and jack him out of it. Theres so many nissions like that. Even some of martins. Kill lawyer collect evidence before he delivers it to police. Can pull up next to him at a set of lights and pull him out his car easily. No chase needed

High priority case if your low ranked take a heli to the higher skyscraper. Snioe the guys on the top floor and when its clear fly down and land. And work your way down to the briefcase. Take cover and wait for the enemy chopper and cap the pilot. Then either get back In your chopper or parachute down.

My vote is the mission where you gotta steal the planes from sandy shores and land them at simeons docks. Im a pretty good pilot but always gets a little tense trying to land there. Plus if not carefull can have half a dozen buzzards firing rockets at you. Fun mission though I love it

It takes a thief is easy... If you're not just starting out with a car slower than the coquette. Try and pay attention next time. 

Bestin_theWorld
  • Bestin_theWorld

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

I just hate that its timed other than that its pretty easy.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 28 January 2014 - 06:31 PM.

I found American Exports to be quite difficult when attempting alone - on hard...

The hardest parts were escaping the helicopters in the Cargobob and then when you steal the container, avoiding the RPG launched at you from point blank...

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Cops Capacity, and Judging the Jury literally impossible to do on Solo cause of the garbage timer.  Payout isn't worth the hassle too.

For American Exports, I usually just take the Cargobob, land in the marsh, get out and let the cops kill me.  You'll respawn near the cargobob, and no wanted level.  Pretty easy after that.

That one mission where you have to steal 4 ATV's is horrid too on Solo.  Mainly for the going back and forth across the map.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

Cops Capacity, and Judging the Jury literally impossible to do on Solo cause of the garbage timer.  Payout isn't worth the hassle too.

For American Exports, I usually just take the Cargobob, land in the marsh, get out and let the cops kill me.  You'll respawn near the cargobob, and no wanted level.  Pretty easy after that.

That one mission where you have to steal 4 ATV's is horrid too on Solo.  Mainly for the going back and forth across the map.

cops capacity is easy as long as you dont blow up the cars first .

the 4 atvs is easy as long as you shoot and kill the guys riding them before they leave the mountain. 

am30
  • am30

Being Scottish isn't a crime

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

Death from Above is by far the hardest, unless you have a tank, in which case it should be a mere formality.  Never managed it solo on foot.  There are some where you need 2 people but most you can do solo once you work out a strategy.  Stocking up on snacks is also essential.  Sticky bombs and grenades are essential to have if you roll solo.  Good for when you feel you are getting out numbered.

Owning a Buzzard and a tank can help, especially if you're rolling solo but you should manage most without either of these.

High Priority Case.

never completed.

Snipe from the top of the Maze Bank, land chopper on upper deck, get into cover as soon as you're out, kill the remaining enemy on the upper deck, have a snack, shoot your way down the walkway, shoot the enemies camping in cover on the lower deck, shoot the enemies in the covered area from the cleared camping spots, get brief case, use heavy MG to take down chopper (this can take a while and their shots are very accurate so lots of cover and snacks and keep an eye on your health bar), once clear of enemy chopper use own chopper to get to Lester.  Job's a good 'un.  Easier if you have access to a Buzzard but be careful to not destroy the briefcase.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

Death from Above is by far the hardest, unless you have a tank, in which case it should be a mere formality.  Never managed it solo on foot.  There are some where you need 2 people but most you can do solo once you work out a strategy.  Stocking up on snacks is also essential.  Sticky bombs and grenades are essential to have if you roll solo.  Good for when you feel you are getting out numbered.

Owning a Buzzard and a tank can help, especially if you're rolling solo but you should manage most without either of these.

High Priority Case.

never completed.

Snipe from the top of the Maze Bank, land chopper on upper deck, get into cover as soon as you're out, kill the remaining enemy on the upper deck, have a snack, shoot your way down the walkway, shoot the enemies camping in cover on the lower deck, shoot the enemies in the covered area from the cleared camping spots, get brief case, use heavy MG to take down chopper (this can take a while and their shots are very accurate so lots of cover and snacks and keep an eye on your health bar), once clear of enemy chopper use own chopper to get to Lester.  Job's a good 'un.  Easier if you have access to a Buzzard but be careful to not destroy the briefcase.

I used the rockets from my buzzard to take out the guys on the higher part of the roof , just make sure you dont hit the guys inside the building or the package gets destroyed . my fav part of that mission is when you are on the roof and are going down the stairs , the guys on the inside of the building start killing each other lol

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

High priority case is easy with a buzzard. And death from above is easy on foot if you call a merry weather backup helicopter. I know it's 5 grand but if you just want rp that's good. Otherwise I've busted in there multiple times with an assault shotgun and went to town on everybody then photo'd the body. No problems. Just die then go to the house. I heard someone say trash talk is the final mission. Is it true they won't be creating anymore online missions??

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

High priority case is easy with a buzzard. And death from above is easy on foot if you call a merry weather backup helicopter. I know it's 5 grand but if you just want rp that's good. Otherwise I've busted in there multiple times with an assault shotgun and went to town on everybody then photo'd the body. No problems. Just die then go to the house. I heard someone say trash talk is the final mission. Is it true they won't be creating anymore online missions??

maybe until they come out with dlcs and all

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Yesterday I found a really easy way to do the cargobob missions solo. Just take the cargobob as normal, land it on the other side of the fence towards the entrance, then stand in a bush until your wanted level is gone.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

Most missions I play on HARD from Lester are challenging.
Especially when with crew members and one of them dies early.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

Quickest Base Invaders: get a fast fully upgraded car (with armor), jump in from the back hill. Sticky all 3 planes starting with the furthest west first in a high-speed driveby, don't stop moving. Blow all 3 at same time while heading for the hangar, pull right next to the cargobob driver's side, get out and jump in the heli. Fly out unscathed while taking minimal damage to chopper, no bullets fired, aside from travel there you're done in 30 seconds.

Agree with everything except the getting in the back hill. Thats the farthest and hardest to get in. Jump the fence by the tunnel or by the bridge dont waste time driving around back

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

Most missions can be done solo with the exception of the ones requiring 2 or more players.

That's definitely true. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users