Hardest Missions?

48 replies to this topic
oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

What are some of the hardest missions out there?  I can't remember the name of this one, but I had to do all sorts of stuff and eventually was in the Pegasus hanger at the airport fighting off waves of dudes.  I'm pretty sure this was a Martin mission.

What are some other hard missions and does anyone know the name of the one I'm talking about?

thanks

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Mixed up with coke until you figure out how to do it easily without fighting all the guys. Teaser trailer with the mutant merryweather dudes. Base invaders with infinitely spawning army soldiers. Theres another one for trevor out in the middle of nowhere, where you have to blow up propane tanks and stuff, and then drive to a bridge and steal the boats. I cant remember the name but the guys spawn infinitely at the bridge area and you have to run down into a river to get the boat leaving yourself exposed to them as they keep spawning. Death from above with less than three people and no tank/buzzard.

What are some of the hardest missions out there?  I can't remember the name of this one, but I had to do all sorts of stuff and eventually was in the Pegasus hanger at the airport fighting off waves of dudes.  I'm pretty sure this was a Martin mission.

What are some other hard missions and does anyone know the name of the one I'm talking about?

thanks

Los santos connection probably.

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Yeah I like Mixed Up With Coke that's a good one.  I've only done Base Invaders once.

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

Of course i'm talking about hard difficulty too. I dont bother with missions on normal or easy. Need that extra rp boost.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

Of course i'm talking about hard difficulty too. I dont bother with missions on normal or easy. Need that extra rp boost.

Just out of curiosity whats the difference beetween easy/normal/hard anyway. I've joined missions on easy and Normal and it seems exactly the same to me and i always wonder why not just always go for hard and get that xtra RP :I

• amine-griffy likes this

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

ye obviously.  side note, why do trevor missions pay so bad lol

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Base Invaders can be done stealthy without alerting the soldiers on Hard. 3 kills max and that's for them NPC's in hanger where the cargobob is. Done in under 5 min. Of course it took some trial and error. But it can be done with just yourself once you get the timing right or have done it numerous times.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

None of them are hard.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Los Santos Connection is just long, not terribly tough. Even on hard, they're all easy, I've played Base Invaders probably the last 25 times on hard and finished without firing a single shot. Mixed up with Coke and Trash Talk are easy, can be done with a small handfull of grenades or even while driving with the AP pistol at the truck's gas tank. The only one I've ever struggled with, and should pay more due to difficulty is Death From Above. For as much work that's involved, it should pay double what it does, won't even touch it.
  • l3lackmamba likes this

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Out of Harmony on "hard" solo - just because of the time constraint. Can't kill all of the Lost without running out of time, steal the truck then drive it to the boatyard.
  • xoC18H21NO3xo and SaturdayNight like this

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Base Invaders can be done stealthy without alerting the soldiers on Hard. 3 kills max and that's for them NPC's in hanger where the cargobob is. Done in under 5 min. Of course it took some trial and error. But it can be done with just yourself once you get the timing right or have done it numerous times.

What about blowing up the planes?

Just out of curiosity whats the difference beetween easy/normal/hard anyway. I've joined missions on easy and Normal and it seems exactly the same to me and i always wonder why not just always go for hard and get that xtra RP :I

You die faster, more challenge, and get more RP. I think more guys spawn to chase you when you drive away with the goods.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

On HARD, the AI take more bullets to kill and also kill you more quickly.

You do half damage to them, they do double damage to you. They also don't miss.

Best tip is to properly utilize cover and avoid running out in the open.

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Death from Above I agree. Until I figured it out the most efficient way to complete this mission. That too can be done pretty fast.

I guess none are hard anymore. Most missions can be done solo with the exception of the ones requiring 2 or more players.

Now would be a good time to be a noob. I really did enjoy doing the missions and not knowing what to expect. Then I hear the very last Mission is Trash Talk. What? that one of the easiest ever. Hell Death from Above is harder then that.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

On HARD, the AI take more bullets to kill and also kill you more quickly.

You do half damage to them, they do double damage to you. They also don't miss.

Best tip is to properly utilize cover and avoid running out in the open.

Oh i always play on hard. I just wondered what the difference was and why people would deliberately play on Easy. seems pointless to me .

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Base Invaders. Get a chopper or call Merry Weather, or Fly the plane. Go to the warehouse rooftop. Snipe out the Lazers. Even when soldiers are next to the Lazers as it explodes... The alarm goes off... The soldiers don't have a damn clue anything is happening (glitch?). Head down to the hanger behind the cargobob. Walk towards the front. Take out the 3 NPC's. Take the cargobob and get out. Only once you get in the Cargobob is when the NPC's realize what the hell is going on. Try it.

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Death From Above with a stock pistol

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

Base Invaders. Get a chopper or call Merry Weather, or Fly the plane. Go to the warehouse rooftop. Snipe out the Lazers. Even when soldiers are next to the Lazers as it explodes... The alarm goes off... The soldiers don't have a damn clue anything is happening (glitch?). Head down to the hanger behind the cargobob. Walk towards the front. Take out the 3 NPC's. Take the cargobob and get out. Only once you get in the Cargobob is when the NPC's realize what the hell is going on. Try it.

Huh. Never tried that. I pretty much gave up on that mission after the payout nerf. Other missions out there with better time/money ratio. Last time I did it I grabbed a buzzard and blew the soldiers up while my crewmate ran in and got the chopper. Racked up like 60 kills lol.

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Death from Above with a Stock pistol. Drive your car all the way in (while they shooting at ya where the dude is you have to kill. (Empty pool area) 3 guys only.1 across from pool. 1 guarding the contact and the contact himself. Take em out. take the picture. Your car should be next to you. get the f*ck out. If you get shot on the way, you respawn with no wanted level so just head straight to Martin's.

Playing with others, unless you have a good crew, good luck. Everyone wants to be the hero.

Base Invaders still pays out 18000 having done it or not. The RP is what sucks. The hard part about Base Invaders is when you do alert them... Like you said... They keep coming. Even a tank.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

I think its called los santos connection where you have to go shoot up these guys, steal the truck for the gps, then drive somewhere else to hack a lap top, then to a hangar at the air port.

smh, man I did that mission by myself on free aim with settings on hard. Made my way to the hangar, and up those stair and blew up all the vehicles. Started to make my way down and it said to kill the target and that he was getting away. I had to fight my way out of the hangar because grangers full of guys kept rolling up repeatedly. Every time I tried to make my way out 3 more would spawn. By the time the coast of clear I ran out and got a buzzard to go after the target. Except by the time I flew pass vespucci beach it said the target has escpaed.  Mission failed. Wasted a bunch of ammo, rocket launcher ammo, mini gun etc. all for a measly $200

I was pissed lol.

Since I could launch the game with 1 player I assume it wasn't going to be that hard(never played the mission before). I was dead wrong. Some missions require 2 people and are a cake walk, but this one you can launch by yourself? C'mon R*

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Quickest Base Invaders: get a fast fully upgraded car (with armor), jump in from the back hill. Sticky all 3 planes starting with the furthest west first in a high-speed driveby, don't stop moving. Blow all 3 at same time while heading for the hangar, pull right next to the cargobob driver's side, get out and jump in the heli. Fly out unscathed while taking minimal damage to chopper, no bullets fired, aside from travel there you're done in 30 seconds.
  • Lazysunday88 likes this

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

I think its called los santos connection where you have to go shoot up these guys, steal the truck for the gps, then drive somewhere else to hack a lap top, then to a hangar at the air port.

smh, man I did that mission by myself on free aim with settings on hard. Made my way to the hangar, and up those stair and blew up all the vehicles. Started to make my way down and it said to kill the target and that he was getting away. I had to fight my way out of the hangar because grangers full of guys kept rolling up repeatedly. Every time I tried to make my way out 3 more would spawn. By the time the coast of clear I ran out and got a buzzard to go after the target. Except by the time I flew pass vespucci beach it said the target has escpaed.  Mission failed. Wasted a bunch of ammo, rocket launcher ammo, mini gun etc. all for a measly $200

I was pissed lol.

Since I could launch the game with 1 player I assume it wasn't going to be that hard(never played the mission before). I was dead wrong. Some missions require 2 people and are a cake walk, but this one you can launch by yourself? C'mon R*

yeah that's the one.  that was a lot of fun

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Lazysunday88, 24 January 2014 - 08:41 PM.

Quickest Base Invaders: get a fast fully upgraded car (with armor), jump in from the back hill. Sticky all 3 planes starting with the furthest west first in a high-speed driveby, don't stop moving. Blow all 3 at same time while heading for the hangar, pull right next to the cargobob driver's side, get out and jump in the heli. Fly out unscathed while taking minimal damage to chopper, no bullets fired, aside from travel there you're done in 30 seconds.

This.  I don't understand why people think this is a hard mission.  Unless everyone thinks you HAVE to take Ron's plane in.  You don't.  Just get in so the objective changes then get back out of the plane and take your car in.  One of the easiest $18,750 out there.  Rooftop Rumble is slightly better because it's quicker and more RP, but Base Invaders is a "must do" if I see it pop up in the vote screen.

• xoC18H21NO3xo likes this

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by StoneFox, 24 January 2014 - 08:45 PM.

This might be cheating... But the key trick I use when I do missions solo when crew is not online, is to use the entity as a shield. Reverse and AP pistol the crap out of them NPC. Its great for doing solo missions like Titan of a Job, Teaser Trailer, Lost Santos Connection. I could always call my buzzer but no fun in that. By the end of the game, my entity is about done and on fire. Lol. The trick to LSC mission... blow the boss's plane before heading to the hanger so you don't have to be rushing to blow stuff up, steal coke and kill the boss.

Also... Not all players have reached the level of stickies, snipers, etc... So, do with what you got.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

I was pissed lol.

You can blow the target airplane before you go inside the hangar.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I was pissed lol.

If you hang back in the upper part of the hangar and let the enemies come to you, you could kill them all fairly easily. Park all the vans together and blow them all with 1 grenade. Be sure to shoot the crates on the ground too, I've gotten $10k I think out of them.

Murder Merlot
  • Murder Merlot

Seller of Memories

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:51 PM Edited by Murder Merlot, 24 January 2014 - 08:52 PM.

There are no hard missions, only annoying ones that are glitched such as Out of Harmony. There have been instances where after having delivered the truck and fended off the last enemy to complete the mission the fail screen came up and said I had "run out of lives". 

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

Out of Harmony on "hard" solo - just because of the time constraint. Can't kill all of the Lost without running out of time, steal the truck then drive it to the boatyard.

This mission is the hardest mission I have done solely because of the time limit and I almost ran out and I took nothing but shortcuts, I have always failed when trying to drive on the GPS route. ALWAYS. Also if anyone can do this on solo and record it I will be impressed. 

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

High Priority Case.

never completed.

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

I havent played alot, but Chasers. f*cking annoying might be more like it.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

I remember my first time trying to complete, 'It Takes a Thief' and my Pv was too slow for the coquettte, I literally spent 20 minutes trying to chase him down in random vehicles lol. f*cking horrible.. I quit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users