Photo

Grand Theft Wanted Level!

45 replies to this topic
Resight--
  • Resight--

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

Cops are not hard to escape from. As for them ignoring the Lester call, it seems to be random, although I've found they ignore it more often when I've killed cops. They definitely seem more aggressive after the last update, one star should not have police shooting to kill. What is really infuriating about them is the way they get involved with "freemode player vs. player" battles. they need to leave that alone. They don't show up when I kill gangbangers that shoot at me, but as soon I kill another player (that attacked me first) they're swarming everywhere taking the fun out of pvp.

I'm all for "No Cop" Lobbies!

• BurningChrome and kasheku like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

"I hope there are realistic cops in the game!" :colgate:

Ooops, sorry, too late, didn't happen.  :*( Well, maybe we can have hope for GTA 6. 

dOn DaDa ShOttA
  • dOn DaDa ShOttA

JAMESTOWN RANCHO GANG

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

agreed... i was just venting about this in gtao last night..... it's ridiculous....i just don't get y they would remove so many of the options that was available to us in gta iv.......the never ending sirens are becoming more than annoying.....

• BurningChrome and kasheku like this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

ever notice it can be harder to shake a low star chase than a full 5 star chase?

ive had cops follow me across the map because i had a 1 star wanted level. they just keep spawning right in front of you.

you shouldnt have a dozen cops trying to kill you unless you have a 3 star wanted level.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

I think they're great.

TheyreGreat.jpg

• BurningChrome likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

I want the fat cops from gta iv back, they were funny with their corny lines. In gta v, they're just psychos who spawn out of nowhere, even if you're on mt chilliad :angry:

LSPD just sound like a buncha manchildren with guns

hmmm, kinda like real life cops.

some real life cops are crooked as f*ck, but idk. i've never heard of a cop shooting someone and then shouting "KILLING MAKES MY DICK HARD!!!!"

• GTA-Freak-Vi and BurningChrome like this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

I want the fat cops from gta iv back, they were funny with their corny lines. In gta v, they're just psychos who spawn out of nowhere, even if you're on mt chilliad :angry:

some real life cops are crooked as f*ck, but idk. i've never heard of a cop shooting someone and then shouting "KILLING MAKES MY DICK HARD!!!!"

That's what they're thinking though, soldiers too. I bet the guys who operate drones actually jack off while they kill.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

Dafuq is up with these cops lately?

Totally bloodthirsty!

I pull a gun out, 2 star wanted level!

I shoot some random redneck with a suppressed weapon way up north in the middle of nowhere, at 3 a.m. nobody around, 1 star wanted level!

Call Lester to lose wanted level. Done. Great! Oh no, still have a 1 star wanted level! And I always wait till the cops are not about to smash into me, learned that one the hard way!

Respawn after the cops shoot me and start running from previous crime scene,1 star wanted level! Even with no gun out, cuz' god forbid you respawn with a gun in your hand!

Way to swoop in and suck the fun out of the game, Rockstar!

I get it, it's a populous city and there are cops around, but Jeezuss, it just completely kills the flow of any gunfight, regardless of whether it's downtown or up north in the mountains!

This has always been the case.  Dry up and learn how to loose the cops like the rest of us.  They are not that difficult to deal with.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

:lol:

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

That's what they're thinking though, soldiers too. I bet the guys who operate drones actually jack off while they kill.

well, there's my incentive never to enlist.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

Cops can be annoying during gunfights. Especially if you have an amazing spot and managed to find their way to you, but you have Lester on CD and no snacks.

But it's just parts and parcels of the game really. Kinda have to roll with it. I just kill myself now and save Lester's CD for when it's a life or death situation.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

honestly cops are most annoying in auto-aim lobbies, 'cause if you're just screwing around with another player they'll eventually pile up around you, throw your aim off and f*ck up everything (don't tell me "then go to free-aim", i'm not an MLG tryhard, and they're always empty when i join them)

i had an idea to fix this before, they should make it so once you highlight another player, auto-aim focuses mainly on them, rather than the useless cannon fodder characters that do pretty much nothing but get in the way

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:25 PM Edited by StewNorth, 25 January 2014 - 01:25 PM.

honestly cops are most annoying in auto-aim lobbies, 'cause if you're just screwing around with another player they'll eventually pile up around you, throw your aim off and f*ck up everything (don't tell me "then go to free-aim", i'm not an MLG tryhard, and they're always empty when i join them)

i had an idea to fix this before, they should make it so once you highlight another player, auto-aim focuses mainly on them, rather than the useless cannon fodder characters that do pretty much nothing but get in the way

If there's cops around, just get the sniper out. Whoever pulls it out first and takes aim gets the kill generally.

Trying to mow down the police first is always a bad idea, you'll end up with a red lifebar and as life would have it, it's generally the other guy who'll get the kill anyway :/

Sure, more often than not the cops will kill you right after you took your snipe shot, but at least you scored the kill.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

If there's cops around, just get the sniper out. Whoever pulls it out first and takes aim gets the kill generally.

Trying to mow down the police first is always a bad idea, you'll end up with a red lifebar and as life would have it, it's generally the other guy who'll get the kill anyway :/

Sure, more often than not the cops will kill you right after you took your snipe shot, but at least you scored the kill.

granted you can get a clear shot before the police gun you down  :catloaf:

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

What I hate most is that they immediately open fire when they see you stealing a car. If you're at the airport that means four cops with carbine rifles will shoot at you at the same time. You don't even get to finish hotwiring.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

hqdefault.jpg
FAT COP FTW!
I'm sorry, I just played too much IV today.

Lol, he was one of my favorites

491e048510c4c951a36a3495fe541124bf04d28a

Cheers!

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users