• BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Dafuq is up with these cops lately?

Totally bloodthirsty!

I pull a gun out, 2 star wanted level!

I shoot some random redneck with a suppressed weapon way up north in the middle of nowhere, at 3 a.m. nobody around, 1 star wanted level!

Call Lester to lose wanted level. Done. Great! Oh no, still have a 1 star wanted level! And I always wait till the cops are not about to smash into me, learned that one the hard way!

Respawn after the cops shoot me and start running from previous crime scene,1 star wanted level! Even with no gun out, cuz' god forbid you respawn with a gun in your hand!

Way to swoop in and suck the fun out of the game, Rockstar!

I get it, it's a populous city and there are cops around, but Jeezuss, it just completely kills the flow of any gunfight, regardless of whether it's downtown or up north in the mountains!

• GTARACER93 and kasheku like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

With almost a 2.0 K/D the guy complains about the noobish cops... right...

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

God of Gay Egypt

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

cool.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

The cops have been a fail since go. A back step from IV's cops which were also shyt.
  • BurningChrome likes this

Gta-freak-VI
  • Gta-freak-VI

"Queers of the damned"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

I want the fat cops from gta iv back, they were funny with their corny lines. In gta v, they're just psychos who spawn out of nowhere, even if you're on mt chilliad :angry:
  • kasheku and gear999 like this

G37
  • G37

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

I want the fat cops from gta iv back, they were funny with their corny lines. In gta v, they're just psychos who spawn out of nowhere, even if you're on mt chilliad :angry:

Need a no cop no player map blip session version. Oh the on edge chaos.

• kasheku likes this

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

what kind of f*cking title is that

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

God of Gay Egypt

• Members
  • None

sh*t, i loved the fat cops too, they made running away on foot amusing

LSPD just sound like a buncha manchildren with guns

• Gta-freak-VI likes this

Mshing80
  • Mshing80

Crackhead

• Members

I've had this too. I've been killed by cops then I respawn with two or one stars wanted level on many occasions.

The cops aren't satisfied just killing you once they want to spawn kill u

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

As for cops detecting silenced weapons. Haven't you heard? They're hyper sensitive to sound. The lowest noise causes them pain!

As for them always knowing about crime...

PSYCHICS!

• WBaker, BurningChrome and codename_duchess like this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

It's the omniscient police force. 

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

How about when you call Lester to remove your wanted level and you get left with 1 or 2 stars.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

How about when you call Lester to remove your wanted level and you get left with 1 or 2 stars.

that's cause the cops were still in range of you. You have to be completely out of sight of them for that to work properly.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Ducking hell you want to try stealing a jet those pilots shoot you down three or four times to teach you a lesson.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

Ducking hell you want to try stealing a jet those pilots shoot you down three or four times to teach you a lesson.

Pro tip, if you steal a jet fly straight up. I haven't been shot down once if I'm able to get it off the ground. Only times this doesn't work is if a tank is waiting for you.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

THUG4LIFE, homie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

I've had this too. I've been killed by cops then I respawn with two or one stars wanted level on many occasions.

The cops aren't satisfied just killing you once they want to spawn kill u

From LSPD dispatch:  "All officers, be on the lookout for zombie perps.  We have reports that some perps actually get up again after being shot dead.  So don't take chances!  Be ready to identify these zombie perps and slap a wanted level back on them." 

Gta-freak-VI
  • Gta-freak-VI

"Queers of the damned"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

that's cause the cops were still in range of you. You have to be completely out of sight of them for that to work properly.
For me it works instantly when I'm on a police chase, even if they're like a couple of yards away from me. But if you're on foot, you have to be outta sight like you said
  • Timely likes this

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

AWEMYGOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Nah, I don't think that's true. I have often called Lester in the middle of the streets surrounded by cops for a 'Remove wanted level' and as soon as I clicked on it the wanted level dissapears.

What sucks though is when you do that and a copcar just rams into you leaving you with a new star immediately lol.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't find it hard to outrun the cops, and as long as I'm not being required to do it in something slow like a dump truck, it's fun. It can be done in just about any vehicle though, I've lost 4 star wanted levels in semis, vans, dump trucks, and a tank (harder than it sounds to do in a tank). The garbage truck is probably the hardest..Have to go the wrong way on the highway so they get caught up in oncoming traffic and as soon as you're out of sight get off the freeway and hide.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't find it hard to outrun the cops, and as long as I'm not being required to do it in something slow like a dump truck, it's fun. It can be done in just about any vehicle though, I've lost 4 star wanted levels in semis, vans, dump trucks, and a tank (harder than it sounds to do in a tank). The garbage truck is probably the hardest..Have to go the wrong way on the highway so they get caught up in oncoming traffic and as soon as you're out of sight get off the freeway and hide.

We can ALL outrun the cops. Thats fine. The complaint is that all we are doing is running from cops half the time weather we deserve it or not, and it becomes annoying when you are trying to do something else.
  • saintsrow, BurningChrome, kasheku and 1 other like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

THUG4LIFE, homie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Not sure about this, but it seems like there have been a few times when I have outrun the cops and hid for a minute in the car, and I think I see the wanted level vanish and (I think) I am still out of sight, but as soon as I move the car, I see a 1 star appear.  I try to calibrate my perception and try to remember, "didn't I just see that star disappear?" 

Maybe there is a cop in the distance that sees me?   I don't know. 

gear999
  • gear999

tug4life. No, really, a tug. The boat type of tug.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by gear999, 24 January 2014 - 09:11 PM.

hqdefault.jpg

FAT COP FTW!

I'm sorry, I just played too much IV today.

• Gta-freak-VI likes this

uhlinyaface
  • uhlinyaface

CONFLICTED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

I miss the fat cops from Gta 4. You didn't even need to run away from them. I would walk at a slow pace and escape from them. Good times.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

Unless you have a 3star wanted level or higher, the cops in this game are a joke. Don't know why anyone would be bothered by them, they can't hit sh*t when shooting at you unless you aren't moving, and they can be outrun with nearly any upgraded car. I can count on one hand how many times they've killed me under 3stars, and above that isn't much more.

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

We can ALL outrun the cops. Thats fine. The complaint is that all we are doing is running from cops half the time weather we deserve it or not, and it becomes annoying when you are trying to do something else.

Exactly, It seems like 70-80% of my time is spent trynna' lose a wanted level. Seems to be even worse after the maintenance thing. Or is it just me?

I don't know what the solution is, but lately it just seems to kill the fun.

It's gotten to the point where I will just let the cops kill me rather than waste the time of losing the stars!

• saintsrow likes this

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

LSPD just sound like a buncha manchildren with guns

hmmm, kinda like real life cops.

Gta-freak-VI
  • Gta-freak-VI

"Queers of the damned"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

hqdefault.jpg
FAT COP FTW!
I'm sorry, I just played too much IV today.

Lol, he was one of my favorites

gear999
  • gear999

tug4life. No, really, a tug. The boat type of tug.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

Today I closely saw him in action, chasing a taxi driver on foot that he can never catch. It was so damn funny listening to him :lol:

CenMan
  • CenMan

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

If it's all or nothing, I would definately keep the cops but I would really like to see the option to turn them off because they get in the way of fighting with players.

• kasheku and Timely like this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

That's Cockstar Cops

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users