Photo

DISCOVERED DUPLICATION GLITCH

2 replies to this topic
simba18
  • simba18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

I do not know if this has happend to anyone else or just me or if this is old. But I just had an invite only session and I drove to my tank I had in pegasus and drove alittle with it and then it got destroyed and after it got destroyed I got a new one and went back to the place and I also drove my car there the tank spawned. And when I called my mechanic for a car when I was going to get the new tank (It was a far road to go, I needed my vehicle) and when I drove back to the new tank...My old parked car was still there. There was two of my cars..

Also, when I came back for my vehicle I couldn't enter it because it wasn't my personal vehicle anymore. Perhaps if another guy was sitting in it, it would become his. This is happening like the old duplications glitches before.

Spanker Fish
  • Spanker Fish

sample text

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by Spanker Fish, 24 January 2014 - 09:39 PM.

I do not know if this has happend to anyone else or just me or if this is old. But I just had an invite only session and I drove to my tank I had in pegasus and drove alittle with it and then it got destroyed and after it got destroyed I got a new one and went back to the place and I also drove my car there the tank spawned. And when I called my mechanic for a car when I was going to get the new tank (It was a far road to go, I needed my vehicle) and when I drove back to the new tank...My old parked car was still there. There was two of my cars..

Also, when I came back for my vehicle I couldn't enter it because it wasn't my personal vehicle anymore. Perhaps if another guy was sitting in it, it would become his. This is happening like the old duplications glitches before.

Nope. The other guy would just be kicked out of the vehicle when you call it somewhere else. And if he tried to to get back in that vehicle, he would receive the same notification as you did

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

unfortunately the only dupe methods are, appt sell,sticky bomb & tank the last 2 mainly used for 1 seater vehicles..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users