Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who do you think is PERSONALLY better? CJ or Franklin?

14 replies to this topic
wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

This is a opinon only thread. Wich one do you like more? Why, give reasons, and so on. The 2 african american protagonists in a GTA Game. I personally preffer them both. They both have flaws, but I think they are cool in their own way. 

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

Moved to GTA Series Chat.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Wich one do you like more? 

Wich one 

Wich 

1253885876_suicide.gif

:p

• TheOtherRyan, universetwisters, theGTAking101 and 1 other like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

I find Franklin quite dull, to be honest. CJ lacked of ambition and hadn't got much personality either but at least he could get fat...

fat%20cj.jpg

• universetwisters, atsjoonas and Lowi like this

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

I've grown quite fond of Franklin, disliked him at the beginning but he's really not that bad, just wish he wasn't frowning all the time. Seems like a cool guy.

CJ is a legend, always liked him after Niko and Tommy.

I'd have to say I prefer CJ over Franklin, but only marginally in terms of personality.
CJ took over 3 states, that's power mayne :)

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

^ 3 cities, not states. :p
  • Giles Flaggot 1 and atsjoonas like this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

I already explained why i like CJ more in an thread about ranking protagonists. So, i go with CJ.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Franklin, because he's not a whining bitch's bitch. 

• TheOtherRyan and 02fishera like this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Franklin, because he's not a whining bitch's bitch. 

This. :^:

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:06 AM Edited by thatGuyyy, 25 January 2014 - 01:12 AM.

They were both constant whiners and there was nothing special about either of them

CJ: "I'm a victim, feel sorry for me, my life sucks blah blah blahh"

Franklin: "The hood sucks, my repo job sucks, Lamar you suck, I hate my life, I want more money but I'd rather complain instead"

Not to mention GTASA was all about being everyone's bitch

I swear CJ would suck Tenpennys dick if he told him to

• universetwisters, atsjoonas and Ray like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

Franklin: "The hood sucks, my repo job sucks, Lamar you suck, I hate my life, I want more money but I'd rather complain instead"

That's the one thing I hate the most about Franklin. He complains an oodleton, does very little later on in the game, and every time I bring that up in the V section, people call me racist.

Well forgive me for not knowing that my sole opinion on an African American video game character represented my entire view of African Americans as a whole.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:23 AM Edited by thatGuyyy, 25 January 2014 - 04:27 AM.

That's the one thing I hate the most about Franklin. He complains an oodleton, does very little later on in the game, and every time I bring that up in the V section, people call me racist.

Well forgive me for not knowing that my sole opinion on an African American video game character represented my entire view of African Americans as a whole.

I love how if you say anything against a black person you're automatically classified as a racist. I'm sorry but black people get no special treatment from me, CJ and Franklin were my least favorite GTA protags ever and it has nothing to do with their skin color. Honestly if Franklin was replaced with Lamar, then he would have been my favorite V protag

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

I love how if you say anything against a black person you're automatically classified as a racist. I'm sorry but black people get no special treatment from me, CJ and Franklin were my least favorite GTA protags ever and it has nothing to do with their skin color. Honestly if Franklin was replaced with Lamar, then he would have been my favorite V protag

Exactly! It's flip friggin annoying. If I say one thing about how CJ or Franklin constantly whine and despite whining about being "gangbanging slum rats" and yet they still do it, I get oodles of dudes jumping on me calling me racist. Like I said above:

Lowi
  • Lowi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Trevor is the best

CJ>franklin

CJ>NIKO

CJ>Michael
Trevor>ALL GTA PROTAGONIST

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

I'd probably go CJ over Franklin. I like both of them but I played alot longer with CJ than perhaps I ever will with Franklin due to there being two other protags / multiplayer, so I think that the connection in my memory is much stronger at this moment to CJ than Franklin. Maybe in a few years time I will be just as nostalgic about Franklin as I am CJ but again it depends on how many times I play through the storyline.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users