Replay Same Mission

18 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

well its not the "replay button" im talking about its martin i noticed when you finish a job with him and you immediately call him for another you get the same one again last night i got rooftop rumble ,once i was done called him got it again was done called him got it again repeat until you get tired of playing it over and over and over hope it works for you.

wowsuchmama
  • wowsuchmama

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

Could you please try structuring your sentences properly? Thanks.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

No go off yourself please thank you
  • Captain Revenge likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

well its not the "replay button" im talking about its martin i noticed when you finish a job with him and you immediately call him for another you get the same one again last night i got rooftop rumble ,once i was done called him got it again was done called him got it again repeat until you get tired of playing it over and over and over hope it works for you.

that explains why we got that mission over and over . it was fun . 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 24 January 2014 - 05:06 PM.

yeah after i left to get the heavy sniper i called him and got "clearing the cathouse" after i was done i called him instantly and it replayed the mission after playing it 4 more times i called it a night and watched netflix

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Please don't take a Smith & Wesson .500, put it to your temple, and pull the trigger. We'd all miss you so much.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

Please don't take a Smith & Wesson .500, put it to your temple, and pull the trigger. We'd all miss you so much.

head-explodes.jpg

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

head-explodes.jpg

Welp, I'm going to jail...

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

head-explodes.jpg

Welp, I'm going to jail...

also ! you are cleaning that up you know............

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

Good tip. I was playing Cathouse last night with a buddy to show him the hassle free helicopter pickup (just land on the motel and the girl comes to you) - and we wanted to try it on Hard and see the RP payout since it was so simple. Also I'd like to get Defender a few times, I've only played it once.

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Good tip. I was playing Cathouse last night with a buddy to show him the hassle free helicopter pickup (just land on the motel and the girl comes to you) - and we wanted to try it on Hard and see the RP payout since it was so simple. Also I'd like to get Defender a few times, I've only played it once.

lol i do the same it truly is hassle free just a quick swoop and your out

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

yeah after i left to get the heavy sniper i called him and got "clearing the cathouse" after i was done i called him instantly and it replayed the mission after playing it 4 more times i called it a night and watched netflix

why didnt you invite me to those missions?

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

1st time i set an invite it said you were busy, 2nd it said it sent request and then your name disappeared , and 3rd time you were busy again

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

1st time i set an invite it said you were busy, 2nd it said it sent request and then your name disappeared , and 3rd time you were busy again

i think i had just died when it dissapeared . someone blew up my car as i was accepting a mission . hence why i was busy again after i dissapeared

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

i think i had just died when it dissapeared . someone blew up my car as i was accepting a mission . hence why i was busy again after i dissapeared

nawwww you just doing your whore-ish duties slanging your female characters ass like the lot lizard she is JK LMAO

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:15 AM

nawwww you just doing your whore-ish duties slanging your female characters ass like the lot lizard she is JK LMAO

dude  i was on my main character

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

your main is a whore too jk lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:36 AM

your main is a whore too jk lmao

you are just pissed off because your female character threw your main character in the friend zone lol

LordBunchiez 1
  • LordBunchiez 1

LordBunchiez

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

Just wonderin, is anyone willing to do rooftop rumble now on xbox? Gt: LordBunchiez im on now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users