[XBOX360] OLD MANS CRACK: Destruction Derby event SAT 25th

73 replies to this topic
senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Ah it's working on my computer. On my iPhone it said it was being blocked in my country because it contains copyrighted material from EMI. (I'm in the UK btw).

ok thanks... ther's a short 30 second audio clip from Full Metal Jacket... might be what tripped that. Silly fckrs... not like I have monetization turned on... meh

I know, copyright laws are bullsh*t, if you aren't making any money what's the problem? Nobody is going to think "oh I won't buy that music because I can just listen to a 30 second clip of it on that GTA video on Youtube.

Anywho, I'll watch this when I get home from work, really looking forward to how it turned out. :)

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:56 PM Edited by GsUpHoesDown, 27 January 2014 - 02:12 PM.

Great job gypsy definitely enjoyable to watch especially for those of us that were there because of the sheer chaos and how unorganized we were at the beginning, but next event should be great and this was a lot of fun. Highlights for me were my mugger stabbing senormidget and making a run for it down the mountain and watching panic attacker launch and epic barrel roll toward you. 

Btw gypsy, yep can't view it on my android phone only my pc, get the same error msg.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by Scoobroid, 27 January 2014 - 02:46 PM.

Tried to watch on iPad, but get message "content owner has not made this video available for mobile". So tried to watch using YT on Xbox, but I can't find it there.. My wife is using the laptop, so I'll just have to wait until she is done. Frustrating, just want to see it!

Edit: Just watched. Good job.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

Oh man, I can't watch it! Says some copyright stuff and not available in my country

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

Try it on your computer

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

I watched it just fine here on my laptop. Great video!

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by senormidget, 27 January 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Hahah the video is great. I loved the part where danny hit the helicopter in his Sandking.

I was hoping somebody got me being mugged on camera, it was hilarious, my limp body slid down the hill for ages.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

Hahah the video is great. I loved the part where danny hit the helicopter in his Sandking.

I was hoping somebody got me being mugged on camera, it was hilarious, my limp body slid down the hill for ages.

So my mugger did get you?

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Watched it! not sure what was best, telling gypsy to press Y to zoom in! or hitting the heli camera! 

great job Gypsy 

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

I must say that video rocks, well done gypsy  :devil:

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Crew Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Finally got an account with my GT name, hopefully less confusion now! :) 

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

I watched it just fine here on my laptop. Great video!

Thanks man, lots of fun... had around 40 files of recordings between me and Hollick

Great job gypsy definitely enjoyable to watch especially for those of us that were there because of the sheer chaos and how unorganized we were at the beginning, but next event should be great and this was a lot of fun. Highlights for me were my mugger stabbing senormidget and making a run for it down the mountain and watching panic attacker launch and epic barrel roll toward you. 

Btw gypsy, yep can't view it on my android phone only my pc, get the same error msg.

Odd, the option to have it viewable on mobile is greyed out... meh

Anyway, yea it was a bit of a mess, but it's the first time I've done anything like that, as it probably is for the rest of the gang. We'll learn from it. Sorry we missed the muggings, I heard the laughter from the boys where I was... lot's of laughs all evening in fact. Was a blast.

As for Danny hitting the chopper... that one freaked me out as I was in first person view. Was an out of body experience "Wow, this is a great shot. Coming right towards....... ooooooh shiiiiiiiii"

I still have plenty of out takes as well lol

Watched it! not sure what was best, telling gypsy to press Y to zoom in! or hitting the heli camera! 

great job Gypsy 

lol.. it was actually Hollick that asked about it. But, he wasn't the one who jumped out. Not sure who it was that actually 'fell' for it (pun intended). But yes, that was probably one of my fav moments. As fer you coming face first into my chopper, deffo freaked me out

I must say that video rocks, well done gypsy  :devil:

Thanks man, was great times... glad we have a good memory from it.

Finally got an account with my GT name, hopefully less confusion now! :)

lol good... was getting confusing

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

Great time and awesome video man!!

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members