Photo

Physical injuries from GTA Online...

195 replies to this topic
BienQueLEnfer
  • BienQueLEnfer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Yeah i bruised up my fist after rage quitting & punching a hole in my wall because someone decided to blow up the phoenix i just got out of No Hay Bronca. Lol had to plaster the hole, now i just try limiting myself to throwing my controller, yelling, ripping something up, pouring cold water on myself, or just turning off the game

Dude just beat up your boyfriend :)

Real funny faggot, thats why u look like the gay version of fred from scooby doo. Go f*cking troll another forum bitch.

scubadave
  • scubadave

Gold Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

On topic, no. I used to hit things when I was angry but grew out of it. I never understood throwing and breaking gamepads though. There is nothing done in-game by the AI or other players that will piss me off anywhere near as much as having to drive to the store and shell out $50 for a new controller. Even worse if it's hundreds or more likely thousands in medical bills from a broken hand.

i keep my broken controller nearby, now i throw that instead of the one im using. not the same, but close.

What the f*ck you doing playing with a madcatz?

throwing the first controller and the trigger breaking so running with a borrowed madcatz.

I haven't raged *THAT* hard in this game. Last time I did that was when I was still playing CoD... I actually broke a controller one time. Haha.

True story: When I was playing Vice City aged thirteen, I headbutted my television after failing "Demolition Man" for the sixth time and lost consciousness for a good minute.

Bare in mind this was in the days before flat screens where TVs looked like this and were heavy as f*ck:

nqohub.jpg

Apart from that, no other video game related injuries.

thought about punching the tv once but held back.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

Penile fracture

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

Yeah what the f*ck is that sh*t? Do you think his father is also is his uncle?

Very nice :lol:

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by Tritium, 25 January 2014 - 01:12 AM.

27/9/2013, Glamis, California:
I thought I could drive super fast without consequence, unfortunately real life gravity and trauma came into play and I busted my hip.
Sat for almost four hours in overflow at a tiny little hospital in the boondocks just to have nothing but a couple X-rays and be wheeled out to leave.

Lasted a couple weeks...

Edit: I look around for Tailgaters on the road and watch out for snipers on buildings a lot more than I did before September.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Well, I get angry with videogames, not gonna lie. But at least I'm smart enough to punch something soft so I don't hurt myself and don't break anything that could hurt my wallet.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

I smoke too much weed to get angry at anything.
  • RowanSane, SlammedSultanRS and LukeH_97 like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

My god, this thread is comedy gold.  It has thread of the year potential, and it's only January lol.

On topic, no, never had any injuries due to playing video games.  Felt like my bladder would explode a few times years ago due to playing a games that didn't have pause, and the boss battles seemed to go on forever with no end in sight, but that's about it.

• LukeH_97 likes this

scorpia4
  • scorpia4

"Lard boy"

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by scorpia4, 25 January 2014 - 03:12 AM.

Yeah i bruised up my fist after rage quitting & punching a hole in my wall because someone decided to blow up the phoenix i just got out of No Hay Bronca. Lol had to plaster the hole, now i just try limiting myself to throwing my controller, yelling, ripping something up, pouring cold water on myself, or just turning off the game

Dude just beat up your boyfriend :)
Real funny faggot, thats why u look like the gay version of fred from scooby doo. Go f*cking troll another forum bitch.
Yep because I have blond hair and a neckerchief... At least I'm not afraid to show my thralls of fans what I look like. As I said don't take your anger out on me, take it out on your boyfriend. Ok? Oh and I'm not gay so thats another thing to add to your long list of f*ck ups.

Oh and homophobias not cool bro. This is the 21st century not the 20th. Wait maybe you're one of those closed minded redneck hillbilly's who lives in a trailer, and has a tattoo of his mother on his cock.

Wait I just figured it out! You're jealous of my superior looks and style. Well don't be bitter, we can't all be genetically different. Just because your not in good shape doesn't mean you can't change. Just put down the cake and pick up the weights. :)

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

• psilocybonaut and Sushi__Wolf like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

wtf did i just read?! 0_o

anyway i always play after working out so im all warmed up, no injuries on this side!

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

wtf did i just read?! 0_o

anyway i always play after working out so im all warmed up, no injuries on this side!

I think that what you just read is what this "Gerald" I keep hearing about is. That's only a guess though, I don't really know a Gerald is.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

True story: When I was playing Vice City aged thirteen, I headbutted my television after failing "Demolition Man" for the sixth time and lost consciousness for a good minute.

Bare in mind this was in the days before flat screens where TVs looked like this and were heavy as f*ck:

nqohub.jpg

Apart from that, no other video game related injuries.

That's the TV I use today.

Im serious.

grosseplotte99
  • grosseplotte99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:22 AM Edited by grosseplotte99, 26 January 2014 - 05:31 AM.

He who goes to sleep with a itchy ass wakes up with stinky fingers

scorpio4:

Yep because I have blond hair and a neckerchief... At least I'm not afraid to show my thralls of fans what I look like. As I said don't take your anger out on me, take it out on your boyfriend. Ok?

Oh and I'm not gay so thats another thing to add to your long list of f*ck ups. Oh and homophobias not cool bro. This is the 21st century not the 20th.

dWait maybe you're one of those closed minded redneck hillbilly's who lives in a trailer, and has a tattoo of his mother on his cock. Wait I just figured it out! You're jealous of my superior looks and style. Well don't be bitter, we can't all be genetically different. Just because your not in good shape doesn't mean you can't change. Just put down the cake and pick up the weights. :)

:r*:Nominee for butthurt post of  the year, :cool:  Enjoy your cup of jizz.

scubadave
  • scubadave

Gold Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

sprained left hammy today standing up during a 1v1 DM when I turned a corner to unload the tank.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Soldier

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Warm ups for playing video games?  R U serious Bro?

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Never once got mad enough to hurt myself playing a video game. If I get that mad I'll just open my second story window and toss the motherf*cker out of it, because at that point it isn't entertainment and I would be better off doing something else.

budcat
  • budcat

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Haven't flipped my sh*t at a game since M. Bison, Street Fighter II. I'm too old to care about what happens in GTA:O. My K/D ratio on Goldeneye 64 was probably insane though. Suck it.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

When I was younger I broke my arm playing monopoly. My friend was stealing money from the "bank" AKA the box with the money in it. We were playing on the ground in my room so I jumped up to confront him and slipped over some Monopoly money. I then hit my arm on one of those metal Monopoly pieces. Broke it.
  • PsychoGamer likes this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by UnicornAssassin, 2 weeks ago.

sprained left hammy today standing up during a 1v1 DM when I turned a corner to unload the tank.

Exactly how fat are you? Seriously, if you sprain your hamstring just by standing up then you really need to consider making some drastic changes to your lifestyle.

scubadave
  • scubadave

Gold Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Exactly how fat are you? Seriously, if you sprain your hamstring just by standing up then you really need to consider making some drastic changes to your lifestyle.

it was one of those stand up quickly to get extra leverage on the MadCatz thing....

• RDT33 and I3AZZAI2 like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

MODified Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

When I was younger I broke my arm playing monopoly. My friend was stealing money from the "bank" AKA the box with the money in it. We were playing on the ground in my room so I jumped up to confront him and slipped over some Monopoly money. I then hit my arm on one of those metal Monopoly pieces. Broke it.

Rofly monopoly is a violent game
  • PsychoGamer likes this

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

never, always do this before gta 0

tumblr_n0p1ismfg11smorxmo2_500.gif

• scubadave likes this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

After reading OPs post it sounds like someone needs to drink a glass of water, maybe munch a couple crackers or chips and go outside. Get some exercise. Strained your leg trying to get leverage? For what? Are you 7 and trying to play a racing game by turning the whole controller too?
  • scubadave likes this

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

After reading OPs post it sounds like someone needs to drink a glass of water, maybe munch a couple crackers or chips and go outside. Get some exercise. Strained your leg trying to get leverage? For what? Are you 7 and trying to play a racing game by turning the whole controller too?

ahh the magical days of mario kart and thinking that turning my whole body and control would make mario steer any faster lol. thanks for the nostalgia.

• scubadave, madmanaz and SolidSnails like this

lalilulelo
  • lalilulelo

Big Bad Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

jesus christ... thank god i don't have any anger issues and don't get angry while playing video games.

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Peon

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

I haven't got some yet, but others did.

MisterMagnifico1
  • MisterMagnifico1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thank god for wooden wardrobes that don't break your hand when you punch them out of frustration...
And the Strip Club...

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well no physical injuries...but my disc had to be repaired once and i had to get a new xbox controller too :(. Gotta admit that my new controller is already scratched too :p

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Broke my femur after celebrating a win in a race.  This is serious people.  Alway warm up and stretch before a session, and always cool down when you're done playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users