Photo

Physical injuries from GTA Online...

197 replies to this topic
marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by marco-polo, 24 January 2014 - 11:31 AM.

@SwagYolo - Haha i was going to put that in but figured someone would ask wtf i was talking about, good catch though ;)

DisappointedScrosh
  • DisappointedScrosh

Rectumus Maximus

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:32 AM

@soz

how bout fapping yourself to them strippers dawg? Heard one of them might be a dude but your nuts dont know the difference.

1530397_427214187412613_1905799409_n.jpg

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

This whole thread just became perverse. 

lemongrab_abandon_thread-73941.gif

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:40 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 24 January 2014 - 11:46 AM.

@SwagYolo - Haha i was going to put that in but figured someone would ask wtf i was talking about, good catch though ;)

As you said to me the other day, you can't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter Marco YOLO :)

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

lol closest i've got to an injury is a numb hand from laying on my elbow...

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:47 AM Edited by marco-polo, 24 January 2014 - 11:47 AM.

As you said to me the other day, you can't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter Marco YOLO:)

I swear :cry:

Why the hell do these quote things not stick? You have to edit them for it to save...

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

I have brick two PS3 controllers because of GTA Online :sneaky: and i have bruises all over my left hand punching the wall due to frustration trying to escaped the overpowered LSPD.

210cad1.jpg

Aint that your right hand?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

As you said to me the other day, you can't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter Marco YOLO:)

I swear :cry:

Why the hell do these quote things not stick? You have to edit them for it to save...
Na I believe ya. I would have posted the pic I put in this thread http://gtaforums.com...ic/675837-damn/ but I can't work the arcane art of posting pics from phones

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Does psychological harm count? 

if it does i get really sad when everyone kills me for no reason, sometimes i just snap and go hunt them down with them killing me and i kill them until the person leaves. 

P.s i can get really hurt easily because i'm depressed, and it doesnt matter if it's just a game.

also my fingers gets so damn cold when i play games, so cold i could deepfreeze you in 2 seconds

• Jolly Swagman likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

if it does i get really sad when everyone kills me for no reason, sometimes i just snap and go hunt them down with them killing me and i kill them until the person leaves. 
P.s i can get really hurt easily because i'm depressed, and it doesnt matter if it's just a game.

also my fingers gets so damn cold when i play games, so cold i could deepfreeze you in 2 seconds

We've got a bad ass over here

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

Whats that suppose to mean ? 

Sorry but i'm incredibly stupid, my IQ doesnt go higher than 10 perhaps  :/

scorpia4
  • scorpia4

"Lard boy"

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

@mr.libs
Its fine bro don't worry about it.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

Na I believe ya. I would have posted the pic I put in this thread http://gtaforums.com...ic/675837-damn/ but I can't work the arcane art of posting pics from phones

Ha! Nice one.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:24 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 24 January 2014 - 12:29 PM.

Don't worry dude you're a lot smarter than me.

It was just meant to be a bit of a play on all those posters that talk about how they will slaughter anyone that comes near them in the game without dying once and how they are so hardcore in real life that if someone shot a gun at them they would be able to punch the bullet out of the air and back at the person who shot it.

Not meant to be a slur on you at all, you're being honest and I respect that, despite what people say on this forum you can bet your bottom dollar a lot of them get annoyed when they get killed for no reason too. I know I would but I just end up going passive and spamming the bird motion.
  • Magick likes this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

Ever sit on your hand to make it numb and then you start to have a wank? Make me so hard to imagine someone else do it.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Ever sit on your hand to make it numb and then you start to have a wank? Make me so hard to imagine someone else do it.

I sit on my dick until it goes numb so it feels like I'm pulling somebody elses.

• vince91, Zodape, Governator and 6 others like this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

I sit on my dick until it goes numb so it feels like I'm pulling somebody elses.

I sit on both. I'm a voyeur.
  • senormidget, Jolly Swagman, LancerG2 and 1 other like this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

I never had any physical injuries from playing, only my controller

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

This has been the most entertaining thread I've ever come across on this forum.

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

My hands were cramping pretty bad after a 5 day bender of meth and gta... I thought I was getting arthritis.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

only a small cigarette burn on my testicle skin.. i dropped it but was escaping mercs and didn't pick it up in time.

since then i never game without pants

• Strikeslip and LancerG2 like this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

I've never gotten pissed at GTA:O Except when i parachute of a building and my char every now and then faces said building and destroys my parachute leading to my death. Other than that my wallet hurts more from CoD Ghosts. What a joke of MP the series has become.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

I once got shot while playing gta 5

true story

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

It was just meant to be a bit of a play on all those posters that talk about how they will slaughter anyone that comes near them in the game without dying once and how they are so hardcore in real life that if someone shot a gun at them they would be able to punch the bullet out of the air and back at the person who shot it.

Not meant to be a slur on you at all, you're being honest and I respect that, despite what people say on this forum you can bet your bottom dollar a lot of them get annoyed when they get killed for no reason too. I know I would but I just end up going passive and spamming the bird motion.

I wish that was true that i'm smarter than you but i'm not.

I try to be honest most of the time because it pays out alot more than lying all the time

• Magick and Jolly Swagman like this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

OP sure is a weird, weird guy.

Matches in well with the direction of this topic, gotta love jerkin' the gherkin.

I have brick two PS3 controllers because of GTA Online :sneaky: and i have bruises all over my left hand punching the wall due to frustration trying to escaped the overpowered LSPD.

210cad1.jpg

dude! whats going on with your hand? Your little finger is unreasonably small ! 

Even worse: that's his left hand! That tiny finger is his INDEX FINGER!!!!

• Jolly Swagman likes this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

Jesus Christ people go train a martial art or hit the gym if you f*ckin rage that much.

If that fails smoke a bowl before you play.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

OP sure is a weird, weird guy.

Matches in well with the direction of this topic, gotta love jerkin' the gherkin.

210cad1.jpg

dude! whats going on with your hand? Your little finger is unreasonably small ! 

Even worse: that's his left hand! That tiny finger is his INDEX FINGER!!!!

Yeah what the f*ck is that sh*t? Do you think his father is also is his uncle?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

I wish that was true that i'm smarter than you but i'm not.

I try to be honest most of the time because it pays out alot more than lying all the time
Mate ive been hanging around the online forums since October. It takes a special kind of idiot to be able to log on here for more than a few weeks. I've noticed you have just joined - there is still hope for you.

Seriously man don't put yourself down so much. Both your posts I read seemed to be properly spelt and punctuated. That by itself shows you smarter than most of us here.
  • Soran Is On and Cant-B-Faded like this

Rockaholic77
  • Rockaholic77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

I Have a friend called Charley who sh*t himself whilst playing GTA Online once.

Not sure if that counts as a personal injury but I'm sure it wasn't pleasant.....

• Lumba likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

finger can get strained if I drive too much in the game. Like the time I went around the State twice due to a bounty. Good thing I have my aim and fire set to the shoulder buttons and not the trigger buttons. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users