Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you or do you not like to be asked?

117 replies to this topic
Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

I got a new one today;

How did you job interview go?

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

I don't know what's up with all these people not liking questions, I love being asked things. It's like being interviewed by a fan.

• JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

I don't know what's up with all these people not liking questions, I love being asked things. It's like being interviewed by a fan.

Yeah, there are a much of Negative Nancys here.

Although, I'm not sure about some of them, such as Fireman, because he or she didn't say if she or he liked that question or not.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

3 years on GTA Forums!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:48 PM Edited by LibertyKing, 18 February 2014 - 11:49 PM.

"Did you cut your hair?"

No, a horse ate it. No, seriously, if someone on Earth has never been asked this question, he never had his hair cut. I just can't believe how stupid people sound when they ask this.

And there is nothing I particularly like to be asked.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

"are you a Libyan rat or ta3lob? (gaddafi supporter)"

like dude....can't you see the flag on my back!? even if you didn't, I'm tired from this "rat VS moss" bullsh*t. we're all Libyans no matter f*cking what.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

How tall are you?

Do you play basketball?

but I like when someone asks me "What's the name of this song?" because quite often I put on my playlist.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:43 AM

So is it contagious?

(Being sick all I my life I have been asked this many times, one time I was at the water park someone actually asked me if cancer was contagious. Feeling like I wanted to be a smart ass I replied yes. Right after coughing in close proximity to them.)

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:00 AM

"Are you going to college?

Then they say "College is not for everyone" before i can even respond with a valid answer

Inverted-Penguin
  • Inverted-Penguin

The respectful One

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:26 AM Edited by Inverted-Penguin, 02 March 2014 - 12:44 AM.

"Why are you gay?" I get asked this all the time!   :sly: I do find it amusing thought!  

In return, I respond by being very sarcastic!

• JIMHO likes this

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

I don't like being asked the whereabouts of someone else who I don't particularly know. Sometimes classmates will ask me, "hey where is X?" Usually my reply is, "I don't f*cking know, I'm not his keeper." If they asked "Hey, do you know where X is?" That would be fine with me because that question doesn't assume that I know where the person is.

Also, my girlfriend has a bad habit of asking questions about movies that I can't really answer. Most common is when she asks, "why didn't that character just do this?" I mean, how the hell should I answer that? You know why they did it that way? Cuz it's in the f*cking script.

As for questions I like being asked, well, I like being asked where I'm from or any questions about where I'm from. Always love to share about my native land.

• JIMHO likes this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

Also, my girlfriend has a bad habit of asking questions about movies that I can't really answer. Most common is when she asks, "why didn't that character just do this?" I mean, how the hell should I answer that? You know why they did it that way? Cuz it's in the f*cking script.

Well the answer is easy then; "The script writer f*cking sucked."

GTA fan from the United Kingdom
  • GTA fan from the United Kingdom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by GTA fan from the United Kingdom, 02 March 2014 - 03:39 PM.

It really annoys me when people ask me questions about other people.

Such as;

"why is he/she uspet/angry?"

"well i dont know, theyre right f*cking there! why dont you ask them yourself?"

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

I don't like being asked the whereabouts of someone else who I don't particularly know. Sometimes classmates will ask me, "hey where is X?" Usually my reply is, "I don't f*cking know, I'm not his keeper." If they asked "Hey, do you know where X is?" That would be fine with me because that question doesn't assume that I know where the person is.

As for questions I like being asked, well, I like being asked where I'm from or any questions about where I'm from. Always love to share about my native land.

I'll have to ask you where you're from some time.

• Oddsock likes this

Waldie
  • Waldie

Narcissistic Introvert

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

"What do you do?"

I've never asked anyone this atrocious question in my life yet few people are decent enough to do me the same courtesy.

Also things like:

"What you been up to?" / "What did you do today?"

"What do you like doing?"

"What's your favourite ____?"

"How's school / job / looking for job etc?"

And any other small talk bullsh*t like talking about the weather and whatnot.

"How are you?" is fine, I can deal with that but everything else... f*ck off, mind your own business. Come back and talk to me if you've actually got something important or worth while to say.

And any job interview questions of course. They are the worst.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

To those of you who dislike interview questions, how many of you actually got the job?

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by Rainbow Party, 03 March 2014 - 02:09 PM.

I hate it when people ask "how's life?".
Am I supposed to prove my life is interesting or something? Or be honest and talk about stuff that's bothering me lately?

Stupid rhetorical questions u.u

I also don't like "what's up?" on the internet because the only possible answer is "nothing much, you?"

EDIT: I also feel very awkward when people in college ask me if I have a job, since they all have these fancy office jobs ¬¬"

Also they like to boost their ego knowing that I probably did good in some exam only because I don't currently work.

• JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by JIMHO, 03 March 2014 - 02:23 PM.

I hate it when people ask "how's life?".
Am I supposed to prove my life is interesting or something? Or be honest and talk about stuff that's bothering me lately?

Stupid rhetorical questions u.u

I also don't like "what's up?" on the internet because the only possible answer is "nothing much, you?"

EDIT: I also feel very awkward when people in college ask me if I have a job, since they all have these fancy office jobs ¬¬"

Also they like to boost their ego knowing that I probably did good in some exam only because I don't currently work.

Rhetorical questions should be answered by proving your life is interesting, yes. "How's life?" Isn't a rhetorical question, but I forgive you. You should answer this honestly if the person asking is a thoughtful friend. If they aren't thoughtful, why are you friends with them?

• Rainbow Party likes this

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

/////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:44 AM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 04 March 2014 - 07:46 AM.

Once someone asked me "if you were a animal wich animal would you be"?

Come on man wtf, it was the stupidest question i ever had heard-.-

But i answered his question and said a shark, then he asked me why? Then i just walked away.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:35 AM

I used to hate being asked how I was wounded (some people are pretty bold) and I would just say EFP in Iraq, and that's it. But now, when someone random asks me how I was wounded I tell em everything I can remember. Like holding my own Femoral Artery and the smells from the blast, or how the hot metal went through one leg and into a part of my other calf, right through the center console in the truck into my buddies ass cheeks (he lived no worries). I know I'm twisted but either thank me for my service or keep it moving. Why would anyone who does not know someone ask them about how they lost a body part? It's rare but it happens. My PTSD just f*cking looses it....

When I was recovering I hated people thanking me for my service. Now, it motivates me to continue living.

Osho
  • Osho

Gameplay to the Max!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

What do you like to be asked? = Do you accept to become Forum Moderator? 

What do you not like to be asked? = What experience with moderating a forum do you carry?

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

'what are you doing with my daughter?'

• JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

Do you like being asked that or what?

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

ask yer wife

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

ask yer wife

Tell that to the judge?

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

ask yer wife

Tell that to the judge?

what judge, judge reinhold? hes on the payroll. inspector bloor reports to him in the 80s

but anyway lets stop this total bollocks im talking for a moment and ill try answer this question seriously. I hate being asked if i need a bag in a store when im obviously carrying no bag of my own and i just bought a load of items.

i hate being asked what music im into because its impossible to describe your tastes in a sentence, and reeling off the usual hip hop, motown, reggae etc etc  whatever just makes you feel like a ponce.

• theadmiral and JIMHO like this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

I was actually thinking of this judge:

tumblr_mxy76j6bI51s1pfwoo1_500.gif

Thanks for answering properly :)

• OH NO likes this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

I was actually thinking of this judge:

tumblr_mxy76j6bI51s1pfwoo1_500.gif

Thanks for answering properly :)

my uncle gave me dredd comics when i was crazy young, really enjoyed the new film, inspired a drawing i did for a friend, but yeah no worries mate, nice one fella

• JIMHO likes this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by OH NO, 04 March 2014 - 06:11 PM.

im usually a relaxed fellow but ill tell you what grates is people who post topics on forums asking 'am i the only one...' yeah you stupid mf youre the only person in a world of billions who has that opinion. Even if its something as outlandish as 'am i the only one that wants to be fingered by e.t the extra testicle in an armenian castle' its prob been contemplated.

black people hate getting axed questions

scuse double post. been a while

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users