Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you or do you not like to be asked?

117 replies to this topic
Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Sing a song for the swag man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

"You don't talk much, do you?"

Seriously what the f*ck do they expect me to say if there's nothing to say then I obviously don't f*cking say anything.

This. It's not that I don't like them. I just truly don't know what to say or talk about.

• Spider-Vice likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Ask me anything. I'm not obliged to answer. 

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

You guys are being really negative. Just in general, what makes a good question that you can ask your friends?

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

"You don't talk much, do you?"

Seriously what the f*ck do they expect me to say if there's nothing to say then I obviously don't f*cking say anything.

This. It's not that I don't like them. I just truly don't know what to say or talk about.
I hate when people say that, it's just I do t have a thing to say.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

I like being asked stuff. :D Because then I can talk about myself and no one really asks me about myself inrl. I'm also not going to be bothered by really personal questions either. One question I won't answer is how much I weight though. :> 

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and JIMHO like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I like being asked stuff. :D Because then I can talk about myself and no one really asks me about myself inrl. I'm also not going to be bothered by really personal questions either. One question I won't answer is how much I weight though. :> 

How much do you weigh?

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

*cries in corner* not tellin'.

• Black & White likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

"Are you the owner of the house?" Usually asked over the telephone, and is immediately followed by an attempt to sell me double glazing or some form of insurance. 

"Are you the owner of the house?"

"No, I'm in the middle of a robbery. The owner will be with you shortly, I promise."

Yeah, man. I hate those pricks. They ask for my bank details and usually about switching heating companies or bank companies, and I may be entitled to a bonus just for signing up and will receive a far better quality result.

• ChopTheDog. likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

EphemeralStar for Forum Leader 2014.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Jesus Christ is my Nigga

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

"Where do you see yourself in the next (insert number) years?"

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a f*cking soothsayer.

"Are you sure?"

Okay I'll admit, every single one of us is guilty of that one, but it still doesn't make it any less irritating, especially if it was preceded by "Are you sure?"

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:52 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 25 January 2014 - 08:56 PM.

There is nothing (in principle) that I would not want to be asked. I think that the more important aspect of a question is the intention behind it. I usually avoid giving proper answers to questions that are meant to annoy me (usually unsuccessfully) or questions that are attempting to confirm the asker's biases towards me.

Edit: As for questions that I want to be asked, I don't know. I guess if I had a partner I would love to be asked just about anything as long as her questions would be sincere.

• JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Criѕtian, what if I was your partner and I asked you if you've ever masturbated to the death of someone?

kuwat
  • kuwat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

what is your favorite color?

• theadmiral and JIMHO like this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

Do you like that question or not, or are you asking people that question?

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

what is your favorite color?

Probably periwinkle here.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

When are you planning to get married? .. pfft

• JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

This question really got me into a quiet rage, "Just out of curiosity, you're not eloping, are you?"

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

No. Our parents know about our relationship and keep telling us to settle down.
  • JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

I wasn't commenting on your question so much as lamenting about this weird (hilarious) conversation I had with a sweet potato grower slash former-Mormon slash cowboy.

Why do you guys dislike when your parents ask questions? That's their job. You can't get upset about them doing their job.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

Why do you guys dislike when your parents ask questions? That's their job. You can't get upset about them doing their job.

No my dad's job is running a business, not asking me how uni is going. :p

That is a question I don't like answering "how is uni going?" I just don't know how to respond to it without a generic answer because if I went into detail then the people asking it will be confused as hell if I tried to explain to them basic things about how EPS or consolidating financial statements work, well maybe except my aunt and my dad since they have to know this sh*t for their jobs.

• JIMHO likes this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

That is a question I don't like answering "how is uni going?" I just don't know how to respond to it without a generic answer because if I went into detail then the people asking it will be confused as hell if I tried to explain to them basic things about how EPS or consolidating financial statements work, well maybe except my aunt and my dad since they have to know this sh*t for their jobs.

Don't you think someone who knows their field well would be able to explain it to lay men and women, also without being arrogant about it?

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by ChopTheDog., 27 January 2014 - 05:34 PM.

I liked to be asked: Do you want sex?

I dislike being asked: Do you have a condom?

Joke.

In all seriousness I hate job interview questions (if that counts).

• weedwar and JIMHO like this

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by JIMHO, 27 January 2014 - 05:56 PM.

What makes an interview question? Biographical information such as, age, sex, race, religion and political affiliation?

Edit: It looks like you edited your post to add, "job" interview questions, which count, but reflects poorly on you that you don't like to be asked them.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

"Are you a virgin?"

Seriously, stop fu*king asking me that. That's none of your business.

"Hey, how can you not talk for a whole day at work?"

Seriously, this is the worst of all. What the fu*k do you want me to say? Good morning is more than enough to say.

I hate my work colleagues. 

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Criѕtian, what if I was your partner and I asked you if you've ever masturbated to the death of someone?

I would probably be a bit disturbed because it could mean that she's into that, but at the same time, I would be intrigued by her honesty (most people I know don't tend to be so brutally honest). Of course, she could be joking and that would also be intriguing since most people don't joke about that kind of stuff.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Wether or not I'm religious, or if I drink. This is because I have 2 factions of friends: The christians and the party people.

Also, I hate it when people ask how I'm doing. I hate faking that whole "I'm well, thanks" thing

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Don't you think someone who knows their field well would be able to explain it to lay men and women, also without being arrogant about it?

Yes I do, however  you are making a mistake by sorta implying that I might know the field well :pp

• JIMHO likes this

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

"What do you do for fun?"

How am I supposed to answer that?

• JIMHO likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

"What do you do for fun?"

How am I supposed to answer that?

Well, what do you do for fun? You could reply with some things you enjoy doing for fun.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

Yes I do, however  you are making a mistake by sorta implying that I might know the field well :pp

You're right, you'd be extra arrogant to say you know your field well while still a student, but it reflects poorly on you that you aren't even trying to explain what you've learned so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users