LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Says the person who calls every sport and super call ugly

I'm sorry I don't speak hipster lol

Ps: no fool would ever enter a muscle race with a picador, it would be like taking the shwartzer to a sport car race, just cause it's classified in the same class, doesn't mean it's in the same class

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

I have an Entity and Comet on my first character, and an Adder on my second.  I never said the supers and sports are ugly.  I said your garage and choice of cars is boring.  Stay cute and in the dark.

Missing out on so many fun vehicle options.  No skin off my bones.

ScratchWasAlreadyThere
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere

Right??!!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Why do people say it sucks performance wise? I have a fully upgraded one and it's pretty much my favourite car. It's so much fun to drive. I love the drifty feel to it. My Entity hasn't left the garage since my Schwartzer joined the family. 

Just because you can't handle the car doesnt mean it sucks.

Alot of unfair hate in this thread.

• LoA-Phantom likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

This just have me a great idea!

GARAGE BATTLES

and guess who I challenge

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:12 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 24 January 2014 - 10:13 PM.

Why do people say it sucks performance wise? I have a fully upgraded one and it's pretty much my favourite car. It's so much fun to drive. I love the drifty feel to it. My Entity hasn't left the garage since my Schwartzer joined the family. 

The Schwartzer isn't like the Carbo.  The Carbo is great if you can master it.

The Schwartzer plain sucks, speed and all.

This just have me a great idea!

GARAGE BATTLES

and guess who I challenge

Dude, a lot of people hate garages like yours :whuh:

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

A lot of people hate people like you lol that doesn't stop you so it's the same with my garage :p

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

Dunno, I like driving my Schwartzer, and I'm not even a fan of Mercedes. It feels okay to me, not saying that it's actually a good car, but I enjoy driving it.

:catloaf:

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

A lot of people hate people like you lol that doesn't stop you so it's the same with my garage :p

You're completely missing the point.

I don't like your garage.  I'm not asking you to change it.  

But I don't like you, because you can't take criticism and opinions, hence your sig, making you look like child.

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

What happens is that everyone wants to take corners without hitting their brake then they get surprised when cars fly off the road and hit a wall

Instead of using brake they blame the car, the Schwartzer drives beautifully of you don't treat it like a super car, not so great for racing though

You're completely missing the point.

I don't like your garage.  I'm not asking you to change it.  

But I don't like you, because you can't take criticism and opinions, hence your sig, making you look like child.

For me to take criticism from you you must have something in life that I look up to, since you have nothing I've ever cared for (including your opinions) I have no reason to listen to you lol

I don't like you because you're a gta hipster (hence your avatar, sig, the things you post, your name, your clan logo, and your garage)

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

So you are 12?

Because everything you just said, makes absolutely no sense.

• PerceusSOZ likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yeah....I'm 12 years old because you can't understand me lol

You're a scrub, I won't be replying again

Way beneath me to argue with a hipster and I'm ashamed of myself for the amount of time I spent replying

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

LOL coming from the guy who needs someone who they look up to in life to give approval on a video game car.

I swear I'm a magnet for the biggest losers on this forum.

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Man I couldn't resist

I don't need anyone's approval for MY GARAGE as it is MINE and I'm the only person who needs to approve it

Also you are the biggest loser on this forum lol

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

I thought you weren't going to reply to me?  Shows how butthurt you are :lol:

Dude posts his car in the Rate Your Car thread and then says he doesn't need anyone's approval or criticism.

So you're a hypocrite too, LMAO.  You give iiGh0sTt a run for his money.  

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

The Schwartzer's in my garage for the second time now. Not sure why, cause it doesn't stick and it doesn't go. But damn it looks good sliding off the track.
  • Dopey™ likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Just cause I wanna know what people think doesn't mean I care lol

Whether I got a 0 or 10 it wouldn't make me change my mind about the car

I'm not a hypocrite lol you're just an idiot

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Lol you make no sense.  There's no hope for you.

"Hey guys, look at my car but if you don't like it I don't give a f*ck."

There's a lot of retards on this forum, but you certainly are in the top 5 :lol:

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by LoA-Phantom, 24 January 2014 - 10:52 PM.

The smartest people in the world like to hear out other people opinions incase someone tells them something they like

Yet they don't let negative feedback affect their choice

For example: forum hipster who sits in his moms basement at the age of 40 getting off to his female avatar showering tells me I'm a retard

I don't let it affect me because my degree, age and bank account tell me something very different lol

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

The smartest people in the world like to hear out other people opinions incase someone tells them something they like
Yet they don't let negative feedback affect their choice
For example: forum hipster who sits in his moms basement at the age of 40 getting off to his female avatar showering tells me I'm a retard
I don't let it affect me because my degree, age and bank account tell me something very different lol

I think you'd be better off just staying off the internet.
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

You REALLY just brought up your degree, age, and bank account?

Oh noes!!!1

God, you're stupid!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5227179843_925b623ba7_o.jpg

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by LoA-Phantom, 24 January 2014 - 10:59 PM.

It's really all that matters, I can sit on my ass at home playing gta and make more money than most people do, at the age of 21 while studying neuromedicine at the best school in Toronto

Now I can bring that up cause I feel like it, if you don't like it then stay off my topics

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

I love my Picador, f*ck y'all.

• LoA-Phantom likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

It's really all that matters, I can sit on my ass at home playing gta and makeore money than most people do, at the age of 21 while studying neuromedicine at the best school in Toronto

Now I can bring that up cause I feel like it, if you don't like it then stay off my topics

So I win?

The fact that this evolved from video game cars, to you boasting about your life pretty much shows how much of a loser you are.

Thanks for playing :)

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by LoA-Phantom, 24 January 2014 - 11:03 PM.

Lol you're right, you win, might as well give you something to be proud of in life, now I'm really gonna stop answering you cause you're just lowering my iq lol

It only evolved from that to real life as you stared calling me a hypocrite and a retard, in psych we call that an ad hominen fallacy, google it, you might learn something

Sorry dopey, didn't mean to offend your picador bro

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

I'm only speaking the truth, and you're only in denial.

Evidence was presented, and you denied it just like every other fool on this forum.  

Please do stop responding because you're only embarrassing yourself.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

i lost my scwartzer to the "destroyed but MMI wont answer" bug so all the pictures of it i have are the same reposts, that being said its one of my favorites in the game

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

LOL. Just bought and modded one in SP that looked exactly like this. I was in awe in how beautiful it was with it's flared fenders, rollcage and gaping maw. I hadn't even driven up the ramp out of LSC before I was cursing. Decided to be fair and stretch it's legs some more before passing final judgement. Drove through the mountains to Fort Zancudo...

In the end, I tried to drive it off a cliff, but it didn't die, so I drove it in the swamp and used up all my explosives on it's carcass.

The Schwartzer: Aesthetically outstanding. Functionally abysmal.

• BrownMattHall likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

i lost my scwartzer to the "destroyed but MMI wont answer" bug so all the pictures of it i have are the same reposts, that being said its one of my favorites in the game
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

LOL. Just bought and modded one in SP that looked exactly like this. I was in awe in how beautiful it was with it's flared fenders, rollcage and gaping maw. I hadn't even driven up the ramp out of LSC before I was cursing. Decided to be fair and stretch it's legs some more before passing final judgement. Drove through the mountains to Fort Zancudo...

In the end, I tried to drive it off a cliff, but it didn't die, so I drove it in the swamp and used up all my explosives on it's carcass.

You get used to it as you drive it more often, just hit the break and don't try to take turns at full speed, you'll love the car in no time

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

You don't have enough badges to train me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the way it drives doesnt really bother me i have other cars for my performance needs, but i just love the was the wheels sit in the wheel well, sooooooo nice

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:52 AM

It's not that the performance is "bad" per se, it's just IMO it has more things going against it than it does going for it.

+ Base styling

+ Visual customization

= Decent acceleration

= Decent handling/cornering

- Initial take off is slow

- It's too heavy

This means it's a pretty decent low to mid range speed driver.  From that point and beyond it becomes more difficult to manage, and not in a good way. It's decent. That's all. There really isn't any "drift" to it whatsoever. What you're really experiencing is the massive weight of the car going in one direction while you attempt to steer it in another, and I don't mean this in a positive way.

The Schafter itself just feels better. And I'll even agree for the most part that so does the Dubsta. It's just poor weight distribution. It's severely ass heavy and needs to lose a huge number of pounds. Much like it's counterpart the C63 AMG - except only in some regards.

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

I really like the Schwartzer.  The looks help, but it's just quite nice to drive around in Freemode.

What I hadn't realised was that it's in the Sports class, not Coupes, so despite being a real-life competitor to the Sentinel XS (and upgradeable in the same way in the game with cage and red bucket seats), they don't compete against each other in races.  It really ought to be in the Coupe category.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users