Photo

Vehicles for Heists

39 replies to this topic
harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

I've put loads of thought into this and while it depends on the heist approach, i've whittled it down to just a few options.

-Bikes. Cheap, fast and manoeuvrable, provided you can get a good head start on the cops, you might just be able to stay out of their way for long enough to lose the heat just dont get caught in a fire-fight.

-It worked for the italian job so why not for GTA? getting an Issi would give you a size advantage so you could lose cops in tight spaces through parking lots or underground tunnels.

-Granger- 2 are all thats needed to haul a full server across the map and they're massive, too. 

-Another idea i had was to load a supercar onto a flatbed. Use the flatbed cab to break through the bulk of cops then speed off the back and into the sunset.

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

^Where is the Muscle!

Cop chase fast & furious style.

LukeMeister83
  • LukeMeister83

British Collective

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

Id be surprised if they let you use PV's as heist getaway vehicles. You can't in the story game.

Sure you'll be able to use PV' s. The heists will be just like liquor store hold ups, but in different locations, and within a mission instead of free roam. Don't get too excited.

Why does everyone want to for their whole crew into (and hanging off of) one vehicle anyway? Isn't that like putting all your eggs in one basket? One cock-up from one driver and the whole mission is compromised. Would it not be wiser to split up?

High_Pockets
  • High_Pockets

Grape Smuggler

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

Where did this team of 4 being limited to 1 car notion come from anyway?

Is this confirmed yet?

I think in all honesty I'm going to roll out the fully-modded Karin Intruder, the Sultan's sexier older sister.

She looks like a Lexus...from the back :catspider:

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

Id be surprised if they let you use PV's as heist getaway vehicles. You can't in the story game.

Sure you'll be able to use PV' s. The heists will be just like liquor store hold ups, but in different locations, and within a mission instead of free roam. Don't get too excited.

Why does everyone want to for their whole crew into (and hanging off of) one vehicle anyway? Isn't that like putting all your eggs in one basket? One cock-up from one driver and the whole mission is compromised. Would it not be wiser to split up?

that is exactly what i have been saying all along , i mean  that wasnt done in the heists in sp .  one little mistake and the mission can be failed .  i always prefer to use atleast 2 get away vehicles

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

0_0.jpg

Either one of these fellas.

0_0.jpg

All about pep and predictability... not to mention RWD for proper getaway handling and corner slicing.

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Dewbauchee Examplar

White Shark
  • White Shark

Terrorist

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

Bison. 4 in the front and 2 in the bed who have full weapon access.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

Try Franklin's Buffalo (not the one you see in the streets) It worked for him.. :cool:

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

The Exemplar is my choice.

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users