Quantcast

» «
Photo

Vehicle Body Styling Database (Save Editor)

3,057 replies to this topic
bblblw
  • bblblw

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:41 AM

Anyone remember the value for the zebra inferior on the peyote? Thanks

Vixaan
  • Vixaan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

Does anybody know the codes to create a solid coloured Rumpo (without the Weazel News or Deludamol liveries)? 

I've looked everywhere for some information on this but I can only seem to spawn Rumpos with liveries on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

Change the livery option too 1.
(livery option is in advanced options)
  • Officer620 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:34 PM Edited by blk95ta, 06 April 2014 - 12:35 PM.

Is there any way to change the color of the stock wheels on the phoenix and add white letter tires? I did the bright yellow glitch and put the stock wheels back on and they are a very dark gold now but i would like them a lighter gold.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Does anybody know the codes to create a solid coloured Rumpo (without the Weazel News or Deludamol liveries)? 

I've looked everywhere for some information on this but I can only seem to spawn Rumpos with liveries on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

Change the livery option too 1.
(livery option is in advanced options)

This worked for me. Thanks a million  :turn:

Cheers!

• Vixaan likes this

street tacos310
  • street tacos310

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Anyone remember the value for the zebra inferior on the peyote? Thanks

255 will give you zebra seats with hardtop. I know zebra seats only spawn in convertable...if you change the crown in the back seat window that says los santos the zebra seats will dissapear.

bblblw
  • bblblw

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hm OK thanks
So if i put 255 and mess with the roof option i should get it in convertible?

street tacos310
  • street tacos310

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

Hm OK thanks
So if i put 255 and mess with the roof option i should get it in convertible?

sorry i wasnt specific...255 body style...havnt tried roof options though.

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

Cheers!

If you set an RGB color as primary & secondary,the livery will not show

uhm, no. you still need to set the livery to the right value, else you just get a colored version of the News/Deludamol Van.

Cheers!

also, you can always steal the car you're interested in in SP, drive it into one of your garages, save, then look at that save in the editor. this will show you the values you're looking for. basic reverse engineering, so to say.

• Officer620 likes this

PlatinumDruggie
  • PlatinumDruggie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

On the peyote body style 1 is hard top and 2 is convertible, or the other way arounf

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

Cheers!

also, you can always steal the car you're interested in in SP, drive it into one of your garages, save, then look at that save in the editor. this will show you the values you're looking for. basic reverse engineering, so to say.

I've done this before, but didn't seem to think of doing that with the Rumpo  :blush: I'll remember that in future, thanks.

Cheers!

Hoopdog
  • Hoopdog

Not sure

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Ooi guess nets gois I just thought of something that would look nice on my chrome adder hahahaha jokes chill out keep calm no adders back to topic do you think we could have two pearlescents it would be awesome aye we should try I think it may be possible ¥mçá

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Ooi guess nets gois I just thought of something that would look nice on my chrome adder hahahaha jokes chill out keep calm no adders back to topic do you think we could have two pearlescents it would be awesome aye we should try I think it may be possible ¥mçá

I doubt it.

PlatinumDruggie
  • PlatinumDruggie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

Two pearlescents is impossible in my opinion
But then, yellow prl plus blue prl would be green, why not just choose green ?

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Can we please stop with colors? For all of you, put chrome pearlecent on save editor if you dont want anything.

• jtet37 likes this

Tocjr
  • Tocjr

tocjr

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by Tocjr, 07 April 2014 - 08:05 PM.

Fox2Quick, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:Fox2Quick, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:Fox2Quick, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:

BODY STYLE

BeeJay XL:
255: Michael under blanket in back seat (makes car 2 seater)

Duneloader:
255: Snorkel, junk in back

Roosevelt:
0- no trunk, no spares
1- no trunk, left spare
2- no trunk, right spare
3- no trunk, both spares
4- trunk, no spares
253- trunk, left spare
254- trunk, right spare
255- trunk, both spares

Stinger:
255- soft top up

Akuma:
4- no fenders, no windshield

Spoiler

9- both fenders, windshield
255 (to everything)- both fenders, windshield
255 (just body style)- front fender, windshield

PCJ600:
0- no headlight
8- single large light
16- double lights

Ruffian:
0- no headlight
8- single large light
16- double lights, remove front fender

Lifeguard Blazer:
0- everything off
1- just the box
2- just the float
3- box and float

Cop Car Stuff
Spoiler

Also all 0s on the Normal Street Buffalo remove all the skirts but  theirs also a glitch to do it. :/

Hoopdog
  • Hoopdog

Not sure

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:18 AM

I don't think you know what I mean not two pearlescents for one colour like let's say we have purple for primary and secondary the we have like pearl on primary and on secondary we have red pearl that's what I mean

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

Now that 1.12 is out, is there still a way to glitch vehicles from SP into MP?

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

That's the question everyone currently wants an answer to. No SP to MP is pretty much the end of the line for me.

• Iceman918 likes this

Texmaniac
  • Texmaniac

The 12th man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:26 PM

Now that 1.12 is out, is there still a way to glitch vehicles from SP into MP?

I always heard the lagswitcth method couldn't be patched..any truth to this?

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

Also all 0s on the Normal Street Buffalo remove all the skirts but  theirs also a glitch to do it. :/

What do you mean? Removing the sporty body kit from the normal Buffalo? That would be great. Always wanted to see that one without the sporty bumpers, like an ordinary sedan.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

What do you mean? Removing the sporty body kit from the normal Buffalo? That would be great. Always wanted to see that one without the sporty bumpers, like an ordinary sedan.

Looks just like the FIB/LSPD Buffalo. The only thing that can't be removed is the exhaust, meaning there are two very large shiny exhaust pipes sticking out the rear of the vehicle where the skirt used to cover it. 

I'm now regretting not bringing one Online for my garage... :(

Cheers!

Iceman918
  • Iceman918

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

That's the question everyone currently wants an answer to. No SP to MP is pretty much the end of the line for me.

Well we need to do some work on this boys....

I CAN CONFIRM that you CAN bring in a black & white Crown Victoria police car into online as well as the Bugstar van but the only way I have been able to get it to work is by joining a public lobby and pressing "go" NOT by accepting an invite.

Attempts to start an invite only session, accept an invite to an invite only session, and accept and invite to a Pub lobby have all come up empty.... EXTREMELY frustrating but hopefully somebody can tweak my method a bit and help us out here

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

I don't follow? You mean you brought them into a public lobby today? Clicking "Go" has been the only reliable method since import to invite only was patched at 1.11. Import to invite from friend was hotfixed shortly after

Iceman918
  • Iceman918

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

I don't follow? You mean you brought them into a public lobby today? Clicking "Go" has been the only reliable method since import to invite only was patched at 1.11. Import to invite from friend was hotfixed shortly after

That's not true. I run a role play crew and I have been bringing in emergency vehicles, vans, trucks, etc in to private lobbies through player invite until I tried this afternoon.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:40 PM

Fair enough I'll take your word but it's not worked once that way for me for weeks.

Only "Go" has been consistent. Anyway, are you saying it still works into public lobbies without a lagswitch?

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

Lagswitch method is super eazy you should use it but I think we need store high-end vehicle glitch.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

Havent't updated yet but ive always been able to bring cars to a friends invite only. The only problem was sometimes any invite would bring up a "Unable to load save. Servers are down" notification. But as for today, who knows. Plus on Rockstars page it says you can no longer bring some unobtainable vehicles online. Which? If its anything crazy like the blimp or hvy cutter I dont mind. Just still please let me bring my tanks with tire smoke and chrome titans.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

I tried a straight SP to MP with Michael's Tailgater into public lobby as soon as I updated today. It vanished.

Iceman918
  • Iceman918

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

All I know is that I can 100% confirm the black and white Crown Victoria police car and Bigstar Van into a pub lobby through the "GO" button and lagswitch method. Both vehicles stayed in the lobby for 5-10 minutes before I left to try something new and both were driven. 

I'm not even concerned about storing Super Cars or anything of the sort because that's WHY R* patches these things. I just want to be able to bring in the most versatile vehicle arsenal I can for role play sessions. So if anyone can figure out a way to get them into an invite only session I would be extremely grateful; I'll keep everyone posted as well.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

Okay so lagswitch required now I assume.

I was talking about SP 2 MP without one.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users