Quantcast

» «
Photo

Vehicle Body Styling Database (Save Editor)

3,186 replies to this topic
Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

Is there a way to remove the lightbar from emergency vehicles? I don't know why but I want a police buffalo without a light bar.

That's called an FIB Buffalo :p

No, I want this:

4594033741_9765558bc4_o.jpg

I just think it doesn't need a lightbar because of the overwhelming LED system

• rustlervxl21 likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

I won't even be touching police vehicles like this till if/when they can be stored. And The Mechanic, I'm not gonna do pictures only because that'll take up too much space.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Spoiler

2 things;

First, don't go remaking my thread. That's a dick move

Secondly, I DID say where to put the numbers.
  • Gutslab, The_Mossberg500, RoachKiller_416 and 4 others like this

Jeffers123
  • Jeffers123

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:33 PM Edited by Jeffers123, 24 January 2014 - 12:33 PM.

Cheating should be trashed not pinned.

Please remove yourself from rockstars anus and carry on trying to reach millions with your missions, cock.
  • Shaundi., TheExcapeArtist, RoachKiller_416 and 6 others like this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

Is there a way to remove the lightbar from emergency vehicles? I don't know why but I want a police buffalo without a light bar.

That's called an FIB Buffalo :p

No, I want this:

4594033741_9765558bc4_o.jpg

I just think it doesn't need a lightbar because of the overwhelming LED system
there's no point in a marked police car without the big-ass light bar on it :p

that being said, it might be possible, as once I glitched the light bar off of the Vapid Police Cruiser (Crown Vic) Marked. Still don't know how, it just happened.
  • sSphInXx, Sugar Free Nos and XJackalX like this

NemjitK
  • NemjitK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

Patriot : 255 body style gives bullbar and rooflights .

• Fox2Quick likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:33 PM Edited by Fox2Quick, 24 January 2014 - 02:37 PM.

Went back and added in you guys' pics. Only reason I wasn't doing it before is because I'm always on my iphone at work, so it's quite tedious,copying and pasting.

Also, can we get this pinned, or at least once we get to 4-5 pages

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 24 January 2014 - 03:01 PM.

0W2m7Mc.jpg

9kWnLfq.jpg

first pic: Paradise 255 body style will give it the window curtains. This was the only change I noticed.

second pic: If you try to change the color, it will only apply that to the roof. Here you see one in orange and black

Other things I tried that DIDN'T WORK: I couldn't put stickerbomb decals on a Snow Asea or any other car for that matter.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

Well I tossed the Paradise code in the OP. Good lookin out on the continued work.

leediddy07
  • leediddy07

GT: leediddy07

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

anyone done anything with the voodoo?

Fox when you say you work backwards from 255, like 254,253, 251,,,

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Yep. 255 is everything added. Everything below is the different combinations of those options with 0 being none.

Obviously
  • Obviously

Steak With Grilled Cheese

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

255 Dune Buggy gives it panels in the editor.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

255 Dune Buggy gives it panels in the editor.

Doesn't it come with them?

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

anyone done anything with the voodoo?

Fox when you say you work backwards from 255, like 254,253, 251,,,

255 to begin with. There might be extra stuff inbetween, idk.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Yeah. If you start checking out the op and look at cars where we know a few of the options, you'll figure out how it works.

brettsmods
  • brettsmods

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by brettsmods, 24 January 2014 - 10:36 PM.

first pic: Paradise 255 body style will give it the window curtains. This was the only change I noticed.

second pic: If you try to change the color, it will only apply that to the roof. Here you see one in orange and black

Other things I tried that DIDN'T WORK: I couldn't put stickerbomb decals on a Snow Asea or any other car for that matter.

You can change the primary color to chrome and it will put a chrome overlay over the livery. The roof is the secondary color.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

Just a heads up for those looking into body mods: experiment with the Mammoth Patriot. There are body modifications you probably haven't noticed before, such as side exhausts.

brettsmods
  • brettsmods

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Just a heads up for those looking into body mods: experiment with the Mammoth Patriot. There are body modifications you probably haven't noticed before, such as side exhausts.

Where's my dune buggy with no cloth roof...

• PerceusSOZ likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

2 things. But first I apologize if I come off as a dick

Can you please edit your first post so the quote is in a spoiler tab

And this isn't the request thread

Thank you
  • leediddy07 likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

Side Exhausts? Interesting. Might experiement with it myself

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

I figured I would post this here, as I imagine you guys would be more helpful than having my post buried in requests on the main duping thread. 

So, I brought my first vehicle in today with a method that I saw from Alien Oh G on the main XB360 Duping thread (it was just an Epsilon Tailgater I had in M's garage". 

So, say I want to get into making cars.

Is the Save Editor and the Hex Editor all one thing or is it two separate things. Also, I would need to download whatever program lets you inject and move files, right?

Now that there is a method to bring in cars that doesn't need a lag switch (doesn't mess with my family's internet speeds), I'm quite interested in making cars myself.

Does anyone have time to give me a small crash course and/or a link to the programs that they use?

Thanks.

Sorry for the Off Topic, but if I can get into this whole thing I will be sitting for hours on end experimenting and contributing to this thread.

• XJackalX likes this

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by WillC-HHG, 24 January 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Does anybody has the value for the Kalahari with bars and roof like this?

http://mp1st.com/wp-...alclub-GTAV.jpg

I found that 252 make the one with bars and no roof and 255-253 make the barless one

brettsmods
  • brettsmods

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Thank you

1. Not my fault this forum software sucks. But yeah, I'll take out the pictures.

2. I know Perceus. It was a joke.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Thank you
he's with me. And he mods cars more than anyone I've seen, so give him some respect. He also pointed out that we should experiment with the roof and body options on the Dune Buggy and try to remove the Cloth Roof or both the Panels AND Roof.
  • brettsmods likes this

brettsmods
  • brettsmods

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

I figured I would post this here, as I imagine you guys would be more helpful than having my post buried in requests on the main duping thread. 

So, I brought my first vehicle in today with a method that I saw from Alien Oh G on the main XB360 Duping thread (it was just an Epsilon Tailgater I had in M's garage". 

So, say I want to get into making cars.

Is the Save Editor and the Hex Editor all one thing or is it two separate things. Also, I would need to download whatever program lets you inject and move files, right?

Now that there is a method to bring in cars that doesn't need a lag switch (doesn't mess with my family's internet speeds), I'm quite interested in making cars myself.

Does anyone have time to give me a small crash course and/or a link to the programs that they use?

Thanks.

Sorry for the Off Topic, but if I can get into this whole thing I will be sitting for hours on end experimenting and contributing to this thread.

Horizon (Injecting Saves): https://www.horizonmb.com/

GTAV Save Editor: http://depositfiles....files/mtmdkkovq

HxD (Hex Editor): http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

• PerceusSOZ, Fox2Quick, crappyusername and 1 other like this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

I'm totally cool with all that. Didn't know it was a joke. I don't want this to turn into a request thread you know?

And I agree, in all actuality, at some point, I plan on experimenting with EVERY car.

NemjitK
  • NemjitK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

Once I regain control of my Xbox from the hands of my girl, I'll continue searching for some body styles. I tried a Bison with 255 but it didn't do anything. 
Also, I used 254 on a Sadler, but it still gave me the ladder rack.. Don't know if it might be a fluke? I'll give it another go later on.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

Double check and let me know. All of the going back and forth may have thrown me off

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

Thank you
he's with me. And he mods cars more than anyone I've seen, so give him some respect. He also pointed out that we should experiment with the roof and body options on the Dune Buggy and try to remove the Cloth Roof or both the Panels AND Roof.

I'm doubting the cloth can be removed as it has some rippling physics that would probably be attached to the Dune Buggy's ID somehow.

Also Sugar Free, Horizon is not needed to inject/extract files now as they can be directly opened from device using the Save Editor. For this specific cars-only modding atleast- if you wanted to inject a downloaded Save file, Horizon would be needed.

Also first thing (perhaps) to start on is the Injection, see if the front bull bar could be removed. Would make for a more civil 'bug' I guess.

brettsmods
  • brettsmods

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

Thank you

I'm doubting the cloth can be removed as it has some rippling physics that would probably be attached to the Dune Buggy's ID somehow.

Also Sugar Free, Horizon is not needed to inject/extract files now as they can be directly opened from device using the Save Editor. For this specific cars-only modding atleast- if you wanted to inject a downloaded Save file, Horizon would be needed.

Also first thing (perhaps) to start on is the Injection, see if the front bull bar could be removed. Would make for a more civil 'bug' I guess.

There's TONS of pics in this old thread of ones without the cloth roof: http://gtaforums.com...e-buggy-online/

I just don't know how to get it... :p It almost seems like it was removed in an update, and now all of them have the cloth... But I'm not sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users