Next gen console.

14 replies to this topic
Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

For the people who doesn't have Xbox One or PS4, are you getting a next gen? If not are you going to stick with the console you have now and when they stop making games for the console, are you going to buy a PC?

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Yes, I'm getting an Xbox One, down the line I'll get a PS4. Who knows though I could change my mind at anytime, both are very tempting.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by CatDog96, 23 January 2014 - 04:31 PM.

I might get an xbox one in a few months when some good games are out. but I really like God of War so if a new god of war game is announced for ps4 before I get the xbox I might switch. 

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

Brad Pitt is a Basterd

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

I would buy PC, but they get outdated in 6 months time. They are worse then smartphones. Really only reason I havn't got one in the past 10 years. Plus when guys are like "you don't know what your missing out on", i'm like, I stare at a PC for a minumum of eight hours a day at work. When I come home, a console is a little more for me.

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

I would buy PC, but they get outdated in 6 months time. They are worse then smartphones. Really only reason I havn't got one in the past 10 years. Plus when guys are like "you don't know what your missing out on", i'm like, I stare at a PC for a minumum of eight hours a day at work. When I come home, a console is a little more for me.

It also becomes more addictive than consoles.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by illegal_luggage, 23 January 2014 - 06:58 PM.

I would buy PC, but they get outdated in 6 months time

Depends on how much you spend and what parts you select. A $400 system built now could play games ok but would be outdated very quickly, because it started below many recommended requirments. With computer bang-for-buck there is a sweet spot, too little budget and the PC is weak to start with, too high and you're not getting a good return on game performance for what you are spending.

If I were you I'd wait because there are no killer games yet on the Xbox One or PS4.

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

Jimmy Leppard's Dupe Account

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

For the people who doesn't have Xbox One or PS4, are you getting a next gen? If not are you going to stick with the console you have now and when they stop making games for the console, are you going to buy a PC?

I'm getting XBox, PS 4 sucks

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

Brad Pitt is a Basterd

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Depends on how much you spend and what parts you select. A $400 system built now could play games ok but would be outdated very quickly, because it started below many recommended requirments. With computer bang-for-buck there is a sweet spot, too little budget and the PC is weak to start with, too high and you're not getting a good return on game performance for what you are spending.

If I were you I'd wait because there are no killer games yet on the Xbox One or PS4.

Oh, I already got an Xbox One. Just saying why I can't get PC.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

PS4, when Drive club/ infamous launches.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

No $ and not much good games so ill stick with ps3 and later prolly ps4 or cheap pc for counter strike source.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

I don't plan on getting one.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

Oh, I already got an Xbox One. Just saying why I can't get PC.

Decent pc will last 2-3 years pretty comfortably still getting better frames than a console. Fine if you want the Xbox one, I'm getting a ps4 myself

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:18 AM Edited by gtamann123, 26 January 2014 - 06:20 AM.

I havent decided yet. PS4 is cheaper and seems better for gaming but Xbox One looks like a better all in one entertainment center. I will probably get a PS4 for my personal use and an Xbox one For the rest of the family.

But my friend just bought a $1500 gaming pc and its epic as hell. And seems like a good deal for the amount of power it has. So im considering that route as well. Hell I will probably end up with all 3 since I can't decide lol

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Big Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

I already have a PS4 and I have no intention of ever getting an Xbox One. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

Probably PS4 later... or well, not me. My dad probably will, let's be honest. But that might take a few years from now... seeing that I got PS3 in 2008. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users