[GTAO] Racing Tips and Tricks

115 replies to this topic
SileightyCyrus
  • SileightyCyrus

I > Gravity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

Seeing as I am an MLG Pro Tier 5, you implying you are more skilled than I is absurd. 

The level of skill I have is what allows me to make the correct conclusion that the Zentorno beats the Entity. The test conducted included a long straight drag race and races including turns of various degrees. Each track was raced numerous (at least 25) times with people switching between the Entity XF and Zentorno so skill wasn't even a factor. The Zentorno won literally every single time.
Your bias may make it impossible for you to change your opinion but if you become less close-minded and see that you are wrong, I will be here ready to accept your apology. 

If you want to start bragging, then here: http://www.gran-turi.../2014/rankings/

There you will see that I am ranked 22nd in this years GT Academy North America Regional Finals. I will be going to New York in a few weeks to race real cars, and if I continue, I'll be going to race camp, with instructors from F1 and various other racing disciplines. GT Academy is famous within the racing world for the fact that Gran Turismo is so realistic, that the winner of GT Academy each year has gone on to a successful racing career. Three graduates raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans last weekend, and 3 competed in the 24 hours of Nurburgring. Tell me, how many MLG players do that? Besides, in any discipline, the very best don't necessarily have the time or inclination to pursue a career in it. Should I also post one of my multiple world records within GTA Online? I don't remember claiming I was more skilled than you directly, but I am now.

Each claim I made was with the caveat that you "may" not have the skill necessary, and once again, the point you keep ignoring, is that you are using terminology that someone well versed in car control and racing techniques/concepts simply wouldn't use. 

Your "tests" were conducted in a manner that specifically would allow an inferior car, driven by a driver that may not be able to squeeze the fastest time out of any car to get ahead of a superior driver and car. If your specific racing techniques are superior, such as using late braking, etc. then you could beat the superior car by strategy.

My tests, and claims, were all based on data. 

The real unfortunate thing, is that since the newest update, the physics have changed due to the wing functionality, so we may never know.

I apologize that you saw it as a personal attack, and I have no qualms with doing so. I don't apologize for anything that I said specifically, and I still stand by everything I said.

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

PhantomZyrus
  • PhantomZyrus

Official MLG Pro - Tier 5

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

Snip 

I have to agree that statistically and performance wise the zentorno would be the better choice over the entity... But if you let a skilled driver like me or a few skilled drivers from my crew get behind the wheel of an entity vs some zentornos then the zentorno may lose

Well a bad Zentorno driver will lose to a skilled driver in an Oracle but that is irrelevant. We're not talking about who is a better driver. We're talking about which vehicle is better.

Seeing as I am an MLG Pro Tier 5, you implying you are more skilled than I is absurd. 

The level of skill I have is what allows me to make the correct conclusion that the Zentorno beats the Entity. The test conducted included a long straight drag race and races including turns of various degrees. Each track was raced numerous (at least 25) times with people switching between the Entity XF and Zentorno so skill wasn't even a factor. The Zentorno won literally every single time.
Your bias may make it impossible for you to change your opinion but if you become less close-minded and see that you are wrong, I will be here ready to accept your apology. 

If you want to start bragging, then here: http://www.gran-turi.../2014/rankings/

There you will see that I am ranked 22nd in this years GT Academy North America Regional Finals. I will be going to New York in a few weeks to race real cars, and if I continue, I'll be going to race camp, with instructors from F1 and various other racing disciplines. GT Academy is famous within the racing world for the fact that Gran Turismo is so realistic, that the winner of GT Academy each year has gone on to a successful racing career. Three graduates raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans last weekend, and 3 competed in the 24 hours of Nurburgring. Tell me, how many MLG players do that? Besides, in any discipline, the very best don't necessarily have the time or inclination to pursue a career in it. Should I also post one of my multiple world records within GTA Online? I don't remember claiming I was more skilled than you directly, but I am now.

Each claim I made was with the caveat that you "may" not have the skill necessary, and once again, the point you keep ignoring, is that you are using terminology that someone well versed in car control and racing techniques/concepts simply wouldn't use. 

Your "tests" were conducted in a manner that specifically would allow an inferior car, driven by a driver that may not be able to squeeze the fastest time out of any car to get ahead of a superior driver and car. If your specific racing techniques are superior, such as using late braking, etc. then you could beat the superior car by strategy.

My tests, and claims, were all based on data. 

The real unfortunate thing, is that since the newest update, the physics have changed due to the wing functionality, so we may never know.

I apologize that you saw it as a personal attack, and I have no qualms with doing so. I don't apologize for anything that I said specifically, and I still stand by everything I said.

Congratulations. You are good at a completely irrelevant thing. Also, there is no proof that is you in the first place. 

Besides, I have full confidence that each of my drivers are much better than you are at getting better times. 

Send me all your world records that you want. I need new people to report for hacking.

SileightyCyrus
  • SileightyCyrus

I > Gravity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:34 AM Edited by SileightyCyrus, 25 June 2014 - 02:40 AM.

Congratulations. You are good at a completely irrelevant thing. Also, there is no proof that is you in the first place. 

Besides, I have full confidence that each of my drivers are much better than you are at getting better times. 

Send me all your world records that you want. I need new people to report for hacking.

Hahaha. Okay, so you're in a forum for racing tips and tricks on a video game, and you think my prowess in a racing video game is irrelevant to the racing in a video game? On top of that, you then say there is no proof...why would you need proof if it's irrelevant? Besides, you were the one that started talking about prowess in video games, I'd love to know what you are in MLG for. And if you want proof, you can clearly see I've had this screen name on this forum for nearly 11 months. My name is Cyrus, and I used to own a car known as a Sileighty. If you are contesting the fact that it's not me, then you are claiming that not only is there someone on PSN with an incredibly obscure screen name, but then I had the foresight nearly a year ago to make this screen name so I could falsely claim that I'm that person? How do you even function in the real world?

And then you want to claim, without proof that your random friends are better than one of the best digital racers in the country? 

...and furthermore, without any reason want to claim hacking, because of a world record? That's right; "This guy is better than me, he's obviously cheating."

Look buddy, this is finished. Either you are competing for the world's greatest troll, or you're one of the stupidest people I've ever talked to. I'm embarrassed for you.

PhantomZyrus
  • PhantomZyrus

Official MLG Pro - Tier 5

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

Hahaha. Okay, so you're in a forum for racing tips and tricks on a video game, and you think my prowess in a racing video game is irrelevant to the racing in a video game? 

Yes; the two games use completely different physics and vehicles so you being good at something with completely different mechanics and vehicles is irrelevant. 

Besides, you were the one that started talking about prowess in video games, I'd love to know what you are in MLG for. And if you want proof, you can clearly see I've had this screen name on this forum for nearly 11 months. My name is Cyrus, and I used to own a car known as a Sileighty. If you are contesting the fact that it's not me, then you are claiming that not only is there someone on PSN with an incredibly obscure screen name, but then I had the foresight nearly a year ago to make this screen name so I could falsely claim that I'm that person? How do you even function in the real world?

No one on this planet has ever had a Sileighty or has been named Cyrus? Besides, you could have simply changed your name to that for this argument. You seem to be unable to come to terms with the fact that you are losing so I can easily imagine you going to that extent to protect your ego.

The Zentorno is better than the Entity XF and you lying about being good at Gran Turismo doesn't change that.

And then you want to claim, without proof that your random friends are better than one of the best digital racers in the country? 

I claim the truth. Someone hasn't checked many MLG racing boards because many of them gravitate towards the top. In fact, the lowest place any of them has is 11 and that's worldwide.

...and furthermore, without any reason want to claim hacking, because of a world record? That's right; "This guy is better than me, he's obviously cheating."

Again, you could have hacked because you really want to win this argument. Regardless, your World Records mean nothing when comparing an Entity to a Zentorno. I didn't even say you hacked the World Records. (none of which you have after accepting your invitation to check) I simply mentioned that I wanted to report some people for hacking. Completely irrelevant; just like your Gran Turismo lie. See what I did there? I tied my irrelevance into yours to make it relevant. Get wrecked.

Look buddy, this is finished. Either you are competing for the world's greatest troll, or you're one of the stupidest people I've ever talked to. I'm embarrassed for you.

So, because I am beating you in an argument and effortlessly deflecting and invalidating your points, I am a troll? I like how you are losing so bad that you have to soften that blow by attaching an insult to it. Good one.

Also, if I am so stupid, then you are losing an argument to a stupid person. What does that make you?

But I am glad you are giving up but also a little sad. Now what am I going to laugh at? Well, I guess I can just spectate you playing and see how much you fail. That should suffice.

EDIT: Learn how to quote, scrub. THIS is eleven months of experience? Well, someone's a bad liar. (especially considering I just contested that most of what you said was a lie.

seb0range
  • seb0range

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

Hahaha. Okay, so you're in a forum for racing tips and tricks on a video game, and you think my prowess in a racing video game is irrelevant to the racing in a video game? 

Yes; the two games use completely different physics and vehicles so you being good at something with completely different mechanics and vehicles is irrelevant. 

Besides, you were the one that started talking about prowess in video games, I'd love to know what you are in MLG for. And if you want proof, you can clearly see I've had this screen name on this forum for nearly 11 months. My name is Cyrus, and I used to own a car known as a Sileighty. If you are contesting the fact that it's not me, then you are claiming that not only is there someone on PSN with an incredibly obscure screen name, but then I had the foresight nearly a year ago to make this screen name so I could falsely claim that I'm that person? How do you even function in the real world?

No one on this planet has ever had a Sileighty or has been named Cyrus? Besides, you could have simply changed your name to that for this argument. You seem to be unable to come to terms with the fact that you are losing so I can easily imagine you going to that extent to protect your ego.

The Zentorno is better than the Entity XF and you lying about being good at Gran Turismo doesn't change that.

I claim the truth. Someone hasn't checked many MLG racing boards because many of them gravitate towards the top. In fact, the lowest place any of them has is 11 and that's worldwide.

Again, you could have hacked because you really want to win this argument. Regardless, your World Records mean nothing when comparing an Entity to a Zentorno. I didn't even say you hacked the World Records. (none of which you have after accepting your invitation to check) I simply mentioned that I wanted to report some people for hacking. Completely irrelevant; just like your Gran Turismo lie. See what I did there? I tied my irrelevance into yours to make it relevant. Get wrecked.

So, because I am beating you in an argument and effortlessly deflecting and invalidating your points, I am a troll? I like how you are losing so bad that you have to soften that blow by attaching an insult to it. Good one.

Also, if I am so stupid, then you are losing an argument to a stupid person. What does that make you?

But I am glad you are giving up but also a little sad. Now what am I going to laugh at? Well, I guess I can just spectate you playing and see how much you fail. That should suffice.

EDIT: Learn how to quote, scrub. THIS is eleven months of experience? Well, someone's a bad liar. (especially considering I just contested that most of what you said was a lie.

Wow, you guys should compare your dick size, maybe that would settle your useless argument.

• customkingpimp and FryTHF like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:06 PM Edited by mo-seph, 25 June 2014 - 01:19 PM.

tbh i dont think comparing dick size would really help either win the argument... its not the size of your engine, its how you handle it in the curves..

my suggestion would be they take their bitching to the Bitch & Moan Topic or add some actual racing tips to the thread.

There's no need for arguing here, opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and they're mostly full of sh*t.

If youve got a tip to share, post it, if you want an argument, try f*cking off to the right topic...

• SileightyCyrus, traksta1, pkcrazie and 1 other like this

SileightyCyrus
  • SileightyCyrus

I > Gravity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:54 PM Edited by SileightyCyrus, 25 June 2014 - 07:15 PM.

tbh i dont think comparing dick size would really help either win the argument... its not the size of your engine, its how you handle it in the curves..

my suggestion would be they take their bitching to the Bitch & Moan Topic or add some actual racing tips to the thread.

There's no need for arguing here, opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and they're mostly full of sh*t.

If youve got a tip to share, post it, if you want an argument, try f*cking off to the right topic...

Sorry gentlemen, it's in my nature as an instructor to squash disinformation and put delusional children into place. I'll keep it professional from here on out. I have contributed, by the way, a couple pages back, with a write up based on choosing the correct car for your personal driving style/ability, and my original intention was to ensure folks didn't get the wrong idea when choosing a car.

EDIT: And an actual new racing tip, since wing functionality has been added

I am unsure how deep the physics engine goes, however if the wings function as they do in real life, then on mid to high speed corners your braking points can be moved up, as the added downforce will reduce braking time drastically. On top of that, cars that tend to oversteer on entry (assuming the wing functionality is realistic) would be more stable, but still have the ability to rotate quickly upon entry, allowing you to get to WOT (wide open throttle) earlier. In the case of cars with similar stats, the person who can get on the throttle earlier will generally have the advantage.

Now, even though the wing on the rear is what is visually represented when adding downforce, it feels like they increased overall downforce for cars front and back. If it is indeed only the rear, then cars that were previously very stable on high speed corners could end up understeering.

Unfortunately, I think it's probably just some traction value that is artificially simulated, rather than a full simulation of the effects of downforce, due to the fact that suspension and alignment would have to be tuned accordingly, or it would be useless - and actually going in and tuning each car that has a wing available to that extent would take an incredible amount of time.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

Sorry gentlemen, it's in my nature as an instructor to squash disinformation and put delusional children into place. I'll keep it professional from here on out. I have contributed, by the way, a couple pages back, with a write up based on choosing the correct car for your personal driving style/ability, and my original intention was to ensure folks didn't get the wrong idea when choosing a car.

EDIT: And an actual new racing tip, since wing functionality has been added - 

I am unsure how deep the physics engine goes, however if the wings function as they do in real life, then on mid to high speed corners your braking points can be moved up, as the added downforce will reduce braking time drastically. On top of that, cars that tend to oversteer on entry (assuming the wing functionality is realistic) would be more stable, but still have the ability to rotate quickly upon entry, allowing you to get to WOT (wide open throttle) earlier. In the case of cars with similar stats, the person who can get on the throttle earlier will generally have the advantage.

Now, even though the wing on the rear is what is visually represented when adding downforce, it feels like they increased overall downforce for cars front and back. If it is indeed only the rear, then cars that were previously very stable on high speed corners could end up understeering.

Unfortunately, I think it's probably just some traction value that is artificially simulated, rather than a full simulation of the effects of downforce, due to the fact that suspension and alignment would have to be tuned accordingly, or it would be useless - and actually going in and tuning each car that has a wing available to that extent would take an incredible amount of time.

i appreciate your apology due and glad the threads back on track.

now this tip i like, ive not had much chance to test the new physics as my ps3 has been boxed up for a few weeks while ive been decorating... but thats a good tip for sure :) be good to see some more in depth testing of the wing affect as from what im aware all wings have the same effect, the difference is either having one or not, so a lip spoiler adds the same downforce (or traction increase as your probably right about that) as a huge GT wing.. slightly unrealistic but much easier for the DEV's to code into the game.

who knows maybe one day they will split the downforce front and back so wings add rear axel downforce and having proper front airfoils and splitters

• SileightyCyrus likes this

SileightyCyrus
  • SileightyCyrus

I > Gravity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

i appreciate your apology due and glad the threads back on track.

now this tip i like, ive not had much chance to test the new physics as my ps3 has been boxed up for a few weeks while ive been decorating... but thats a good tip for sure :) be good to see some more in depth testing of the wing affect as from what im aware all wings have the same effect, the difference is either having one or not, so a lip spoiler adds the same downforce (or traction increase as your probably right about that) as a huge GT wing.. slightly unrealistic but much easier for the DEV's to code into the game.

who knows maybe one day they will split the downforce front and back so wings add rear axel downforce and having proper front airfoils and splitters

I haven't had much time at all, but I am currently spending all my playing time saving up as much cash as possible, so I can purchase a few cars and conduct some tests. I'm also looking for a shorter test track. If you have any suggestions I would be grateful. I prefer something that doesn't have any long straights (that can be tested separately) with corners of all types/speeds, a chicane, an ess curve, and corners with elevation changes. 

Yeah! That's what I was thinking, adding even a little bit of wing functionality seems like a nightmare for the developers.

Let me know what you find when you do get your PS3 back up and running, and maybe we can compare notes!

I was thinking about the future of tuning and physics in the game recently, and I had spent some time thinking about it earlier. I encourage anyone racing online to turn on the slidey physics cheat, and see how they can handle the car. I am absolutely convinced that they actually have a very robust physics model, but have added traction control to the cars. You can test it by flying into an ebrake slide with slidey physics on, and mashing the throttle, and then doing the same without the slidey cheat on. You should find that the car will sound like it bogs down without the slidey physics on.

Anyways, what I was thinking, is with the capabilities of the next gen systems and PC, we may find that the tuning options right now are just the tip of the iceberg...

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

WHOA!!  Are you for certain that not having on any armor increases speed?  I've been racing since the beginning and I never knew that.  Say if I did Arms Race(3 laps) or The Commute then, how many seconds would I shave off roughly?

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:30 AM

Ok, just tested it.  Does not affect speed at all in races.

Mondeller
  • Mondeller

Mondeller

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

Yes it does...

You can go to the stats website and see that cars are

heavier with armor, thus slower, yet it won't make more

of a difference if you're an unconsistant driver...

Also BULLETPROOF tyres will slow you down...

AND carbon parts/rims will make the car lighter too!

Grzll

CR7C

http://socialclub.ro...tom_racers_crew

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

So, you're saying that putting on Carbon parts and wheels, removing Bulletproof tires, and removing armor with make the vehicle faster? How are you certain of this. Give me an example: How much will I roughly shave of my track times? Just an estimated guess? If all of this is true then, this is GREAT news!

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

Armour, carbon items and such do affect the weight of your car and it shows this in ifruit I believe, however many tests have been done, Broughy1322 did a test too I believe and no difference in time could be seen.

If there is a difference then it is so small that the usefulness of armour outweighs the time gained by removing it, for example a player may crash into you or you hit something and without armour your car will be damaged and possibly cannot turn effectively or reach a high speed and your race is over, whilst with armour you could still win even without the possible millisecond you would gain by removing it.

Most good racers I know use armour, the only circumstance where it may be useful to remove it would be if you were hotlapping solo.

• lord tammerlain likes this

Busta93
  • Busta93

Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

Armour, carbon items and such do affect the weight of your car and it shows this in ifruit I believe, however many tests have been done, Broughy1322 did a test too I believe and no difference in time could be seen.

If there is a difference then it is so small that the usefulness of armour outweighs the time gained by removing it, for example a player may crash into you or you hit something and without armour your car will be damaged and possibly cannot turn effectively or reach a high speed and your race is over, whilst with armour you could still win even without the possible millisecond you would gain by removing it.

Most good racers I know use armour, the only circumstance where it may be useful to remove it would be if you were hotlapping solo.

I have also watched Broughy1322's videos and can confirm this as well it makes no difference overall.

I suppose another good tip for racing would be to see and memorize the map of the track before you start the race in the lobby by pressing square for ps3 or x for xbox 360, then you can predict the order of the checkpoints better which will greatly shave seconds of your PB. 

Try not to race on custom tracks as much unless they are R* verified as some of them seem a bit too wacky for my liking and you tend to finish last more. 

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

So, you're saying that putting on Carbon parts and wheels, removing Bulletproof tires, and removing armor with make the vehicle faster? How are you certain of this. Give me an example: How much will I roughly shave of my track times? Just an estimated guess? If all of this is true then, this is GREAT news!

Watch this. All of your questions are answered

• SchroedingerKatz likes this

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:33 AM

I agree with everything you posted but i still dont like to call this DRIFTING but more like POWER SLIDING. Until R* adds reall Drifting mechanics instead of this jimmy rigged drifting ill keep calling power sliding.  What makes no sense is that in Midnight Club it had real drifting but they took it out WTF

Power sliding is turning your car sideways at the apex whilst drifting is turning your car sideways before and after the apex. You can drift in the game, but it is difficult.

thegamingprodigy0
  • thegamingprodigy0

Grand Theft Auto Specialist

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:45 AM Edited by thegamingprodigy0, 25 September 2014 - 01:47 AM.

My Tips for winning many gta online races:

Catchup = OFF. F that Sh*t.

Try to keep in second until that last straight. Then slipstream your way to first. 

Always brake with front brakes when approaching turns. Never use handbrake, unless its a drift match. The handbrake will likely spin you out and slow you down.

This one is common sense. If custom cars is turned on, then use them!

Choose the best vehicle for your terrain and track type. Muscle cars for short straights, Tuner for sharp or long turns, off road for, well, off road, super cars for long straights with basic turns, and compact for lols.

Never be a d*ck and attempt to spin someone out, because you are likely to f up or miss, and get sh*t on yourself.

When in motorcycle races, use the Sanchez for off road and the bati or akuma for asphalt.

Unless you are being judged on your stunting ability, or aren't really serious about races, don't do unnecessary stunts, because the chance of you sh*tting on yourself is too high, so generally just stay away from it. 

When doing those massive jump maps, use your boost in GTA races only a little before the ramp, unless you got some way before and are guaranteed to get another one. 

Cut corners on the inside, if possible.

If you are not a good driver, practice in single player with franklin, and use his ability whenever needed. After that, have the same situation only never use Frank's ability, and eventually change to a character with a low driving stat and do it that way.

If you need to in some freak situation, don't be afraid to get into a head on collision in online, unless you are dead last, or the other competitors are dead on your a*s. In that case, try not to. The game mechanic where you fly out of your windshield is present in singleplayer, but not online. Remember, it is better to crash head on into traffic than risk barreling off the side of the course, requiring you to hold y or triangle to get back in the race. 

If you are being a d*ck, people will be a d*ck right back to you. So unless you are trolling or not seriously racing, avoid doing that at all costs. If I already mentioned this, sorry.

I hope this guide will help you guys, and more will be added. All that I have said has been validated and tested again and again, and not only by me. Enjoy GTA 5!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:18 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 06 November 2014 - 11:19 AM.

A simple tip, mostly for racing beginners.

If you've not yet got the timing right for turbo starts (and it's ridiculously easy once you get it), before "GO" appears, simply start hitting the accelerator repeatedly, very quickly.  You will get the turbo boost and can then just hold down the accelerator to go.  You may lose some of the boost, but not much.  It will give you a better start, if not the full boost, but more importantly it will get you used to the timing as you can clearly see when it kicks in.  Once you know the timing I'd be surprised if you don't get it every time.

gta5player
  • gta5player

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:21 AM

Jumps Jumps Jumps Canadian Freakout! Also, the same channel has a pretty cool guide for Jumps Jumps Jumps. 

kdemarcus420
  • kdemarcus420

Old School Punishers

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Non Contact is the way to go then theres no crying about anything. Its hard now days to find anyone fast on GTA. I would like to find new racers that arent slow, im on xbox one an 360 my GT is kdemarcus420. Hmu

• customkingpimp likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted A week ago

I have found a real good way to win races, if its only one lap, get front, corner outside to inside since the other idiots do not know how to break.. dont push yourself, keep up a good pace, be careful on corners.

if there are multiple laps.. hang back for a lap.. the other idiots will take eachother out. Then you can gain your lead and keep it with proper turning and not pushing yoru car beyond its limits.

I do not pit, I never have, and my w/l record is 199 wins, and 146 losses.

Reallydes
  • Reallydes

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Not so much a tip, but a good lesson as to why you shouldn't give up on a race, no matter how unlikely it seems you will win. 

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Not so much a tip, but a good lesson as to why you shouldn't give up on a race, no matter how unlikely it seems you will win. 

Never know whats gonna happen next, race to the finish, never give up, never surrender

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

if there are multiple laps.. hang back for a lap.. the other idiots will take eachother out. Then you can gain your lead and keep it with proper turning and not pushing yoru car beyond its limits.

What happens if you end up in a lobby with 14 players from a crew who can all race a bit and don't take each other out?

You'll be lucky if 5 of the 14 racers end up in big crashes so if you were to hang back you're only really holding yourself back cause hoping and praying the others crash isn't going to stop the leaders building a bigger lead while you try to fight through the field.

I understand doing it against a lobby full of randoms, i do it myself. Many times i've watched a group of cars all expecting to fit around the same corner at the same time while taking the corner far too fast lol

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

What happens if you end up in a lobby with 14 players from a crew who can all race a bit and don't take each other out?

You'll be lucky if 5 of the 14 racers end up in big crashes so if you were to hang back you're only really holding yourself back cause hoping and praying the others crash isn't going to stop the leaders building a bigger lead while you try to fight through the field.

I understand doing it against a lobby full of randoms, i do it myself. Many times i've watched a group of cars all expecting to fit around the same corner at the same time while taking the corner far too fast lol

its true againts a race crew this strategy wont work too well, or at all really

but definately a good one for randoms... ive prposefully missed the turbo boost and held back for the first 90 degree bend, let braking points sort the men from the boys then get my race thang on...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users