[GTAO] Racing Tips and Tricks

115 replies to this topic
mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by mo-seph, 28 January 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, zombies from their graves or the grinding of jobs for cash, the racing tips thread has resurfaced.

Im sure Post patch 1.07 1.08 1.09 there will be some new tips to be added so get on and post your tips... but here's a copy of the old pinned post. Some points are obvious to seasoned racers, but for our greenhorns these may help

Starting Grid

DONT REV WHILE YOUR WAITING FOR THE  COUNTDOWN (but beep like hell cos everyone does and the louder you beep the bigger your manhood...especially if you have a clown horn or La Cucaracha ..)...

Be patient, hit the accelerator when (GO) is on the screen, if you time it right you'll get a quick boost off the line, if your not in first be careful of nipping between other racers or smashing into the guy in front of you...

Cornering/Turns

Most races (IRL and gaming) are won and lost in corners, its all well and good thinking that the adder is the fasest supercar, but its traction stat is lower than say... the entity XF.. the Entity (my fav supercar) has a much lower centre of gravity and sticks to the road much better, it means corners can be taken alot quicker.

Losing traction = Losing Time (although ive heard chrome makes you faster... especially if you have red stripes on your car too...)

Personally ive taken quite a few races by smooth cornering, outside-to-inside-to-outside and having a better traction car, the time gain in corners outweighs the time loss in the straight, as the faster your going towards a corner the more you have to slow down for it, bringing
your average lap/P2P time down, if you can master fast cornering your gonna  place in the top 3 for 80% of your races, good cash and RP rewards in 16 player races even after patch 1.07 1.08 1.09

A last little note on Cornering, avoid your handbrake (see motorbikes)... its very rarely needed and loses you a lot of time, with the o-i-o method its rarely needed anyway as even a sharp hairpin is quicker without the handbrake... for cars

To PIT or Not to PIT??

Obviously some of us take pride in clean racing and never intentionally PIT or mess about on the track. But there's a reason we dont play bumper cars, its simply not worth it. So many people try to PIT that its not funny, most of the time you 2 or 3 places higher than them at the end of the race just by racing clean... the key is being smooth, take corners on the inside line and slipstream with wider takeovers... oh and don't get pissy when you lose occasionally, accidents happen, sometimes you take a corner too fast and explode your car (like i did on the commute last week)

If your looking for clean racers look no further than the Approved Racers thread

Traffic

If traffic is on keep an eye out further ahead on the road. half expecting every NPC to randomly turn into you,,, be prepared for anything as then you can avoid it if it does happen and no worries if it doesn't.... Also if you have  traffic on try and overtake with an NPC car between you and your fellow racers, stops them from PIT'ing you as
there's a car in the way and gives you a nice clean overtake... this uses the slingshot slipstream idea so jump in the slipstream, then overtake with an npc between you and the person you were drafting.. instant safe overtake...

Practice, Practice, Practice...

Getting use to the tracks helps so doing some solo runs can be a real benefit, especially as solo now gives both RP and cash.... Theres no-one else on the track to worry about and you're free to find what lines work best for you and your car. But be warned that when your on the track someone might take your desired line... if there's only room for one car you need a backup plan (usually called the brakes.. hit them, corner, then overtake on the straight)

Weather

Obviously rain can affect your traction so this is something to bear in mind when entering corners, try not to go too fast or too sharp into the turn or you will spin out... keep clean smooth lines. Unless of course your drifting.. in which case turn on the rain and feather your handbrake+throttle together in those corners to get sideways.

The drifting mechanics in GTA:O are pretty sucky but if your in a msucle car or something like the Futo/Sultan you can get pretty good sideways drifts, esp in the rain... oddly the Bolokan Prairie and Dinka Blista do pretty well at drifting if you can time it right, those FWD Compact cars are crappy, but can be fun

My General Rules of Thumb:

1) Drive Smooth

2) Dont try and PIT people, you lose more than you gain, mostly respect....

3) take corners from the outside to the inside back to outside... the less sharp the turn, the faster you can take it

4) pick higher traction over slightly more speed or acceleration, its totally worth it

5) use NPC traffic to your advantage

6) Have a butt load of fun... whether you win or lose racing is about the getting from a - b not just crossing the finish line.. i race alot cos i enjoy it,, i get murked in deathmatches loads so racing is my main source of income until my shooting ability (not in game, but using the controller) gets better and I can hold my own in LTS and DM

Motorbikes

I really love a good motorbike race, but a little tip that contradicts earlier advice... Specifically on motorbikes, use your handbrake... the normal brake is your front wheel (cool for endos, but lose traction and steering in a race) whereas your handbrake is your rear brake... help to keep this in mind when approaching a turn on a bike, keeps alot more stability in the turn.

Fastlaps, Race Partners and Extra RP

Obviously we all want faster lap times. Some of my fastest lap times (and world records) have been when ive lost places and have to try and come back into the first three. Obviously this is where catchup can help if its left on, but it usually get me fired up for hitting those slipstreams, slingshot overtakes and the inside line in corners... also overtakes (which is based on your time between checkpoints, not physical overtakes)  can give me more RP in the Race, so if your catching up to the guy in front you'll start building up the number of overtakes and maximising your RP for the race. Sometimes it pays to be in second :p

Ive regularly now seen the message "you have reached maximum RP for this activity" and figured out that every time you hit two checkpoints quicker than the rest of the pack it counts an "overtake" and quite often you will see a "10 Overtakes" message when youve hit a few checkpoints without actually overtaking anyone... because its based on point-point times. nearly every time ive seen that message my lap time has been faster than the race winner, or ive made up some serious ground in P2P races.

Then theres the Slipstream RP bonuses. If you slipstream a car for more than 5 seconds you get a little RP bonus. Theres also an RP bonus for being first when you hit a new lap.. so in an ideal world (which rarely happens) you want to be making ground each lap, finishing in first for the lap, then letting some people overtake you to slipstream them, slingshot overtake at the last couple of checkpoints and do the same again,, on a 5 lap race of a short track its easy to max out the little RP bonuses this way.

This is where Race Partners come in... The fastest (non glitched) lap times are often set using slip-streaming. If you and a friend can get clear of the pack and keep slip-streaming the entire race, as the rear driver gets the speed boost he over-takes to the lead position, then the follower car gets the speed boost and over-takes the new leader. With a precise pair of drivers this is how really fast lap/P2P times are set as you can both effectively slipstream for 50% of the race (RP bonus) and each slingshot overtake will help reduce your overall times (as the car you overtake gets into a slipstream off your slightly boosted speed). This does require 2 drivers that are very comfortable with each others driving style and takes alot of practice, but f your battling another crew it worth keeping this little tip in mind and partnering up before the race.

So that being said you can get more RP if you aren't leading the race the whole way through.

Edit: Slipstreaming

A little side note on slipstreaming... If your in a slipstream and there isnt a safe place to pass, try and reduce your throttle to about 75% (i.e release your trigger slightly) to negate the additional speed. This will leave you and the person your slipstreaming at roughly the same speed (them at 10% throttle, you at 75% throttle 25% SS)

anyone that's raced with me knows that ill stick to your ass in a slipstream like glue, if i know your driving style well enough. This is my secret...

Not only will it give you more control, allowing you to retain the slipstream round corners (weird i know..) but it also means when that opportunity to pass presents itself

a) your in a slipstream and

b) you have some extra throttle

So if you see even a small opportunity to nip past you can start to increase your throttle, pull out as your gaining speed in the slipstream, then pedal to the metal past them.

Catch Up on vs Catch Up Off

Obviously if your hosting this is an interesting choice.. Personally I (and most RRR1 members) go for catch-up off in most races. I like to know if im leading, my speed wont be crippled by a game engine. For me, there's also a  slightly hollow feeling to be in last and know your only making up ground because of some in-game function, if im losing id rather lose fairly... motivates me to get better.

However if your not as confident in your racing ability, or know your in a group of bumper drivers, having catch up on can help you recover if you do get taken out or miss time your cornering. Catchup on can also "level the playing field" when you have a lobby of mixed levels but you want to keep the race interesting (as imo just leading the race all the way can be a bit boring and less RP than winning by a second, with some close neck and neck slip-streaming... winning is still winning right??) Your other choice to "level" things out is custom cars...

Custom Cars

I guess this depends on how much you want to win and who you are playing with... if im in a mixed lobby of friends who dont all have custom for the class we are racing I tend to by nice and turn Custom off... In those circumstances i need the RP less than a lower level racer.. who needs to get some more race time to be a real (custom on catch up off style) challenge... I like to be challenged rather than just wiping the floor with my friends just because i have more game time under my belt. Plus i don't want them getting demotivated to keep racing, beign a good host can make all the difference.

If im hosting for randoms there's a little part of me that wants to just take the easy win and avoid the possibility of being taken out early in the race... until we build up a bit of banter, i know im playing with some clean racers and then I might be open to switching custom off

What to Keep in your Garage (IMO so if you disagree, feel free)

Im not going to say which car is the fastest or the best... i truly believe a lot of that preference comes from driving style and your own personal choices... I know what works for me, but that doesnt mean it will work for you. However if you race alot and take yourself pretty seriously as a racer then you need a strong arsenal of cars at your deposal, to customise over time and give you that edge on the track.

Personally given the frequency of class types id recommend you have the following at your disposal, in this order of priority (as to begin with you may only have a 2 car garage, then moving up to 6 then 10)

(2 Car Garage)

1 x Sports (Free Elegy is a good and economical choice to upgrade)

1 x Motorbike (akuma or bati  801 are "best in class" vehicles)

(6 car garage, inc the above)

1 x Compact (as not many people mod compacts for racing, but on the odd occasion you race them it could give you the edge)

1 x Offroad (Sanchez is a good strong choice for winning)

1 x Muscle

1 x Coupe, Sedan or SUV (your pref, not many people race in these classes IMO)

(10 Car Garage, inc above)

1 x Coupe, Sedan or SUV (whichever you don't already have)

1 x Supercar (cos you likely cant afford one till you have some races/cash under your belt, at which point you will have more race mods unlocked for upgrading)

1 x Sports Classics

This gives you one car in each category. You're gonna have to make a decisions between your coupe, sedans and SUVs... being that bit slower  I dont see as many races in these categories compared to Sports and Super.

If you can afford a super car before you have a 10 car garage by all means get yourself one before hand... but bear in mind if you dont have money to mod it too its kinda a pointless purchase... youd be better to mod your lower end vehicles first to give you a better chance in races in these categories (hell if youve got a pimped out compact host some compact races you could see your win:loss ratio improve), and use a standard super for super races, as its will perform the same as an owned one without the big price tag.

Betting (with input from LuapYllier)

With recent reductions in race payouts betting can be a good source of income. With the right betting you can really bump your earnings from races. Be sure to check the betting odds before the race in the lobby screen. These vary with each bet placed so the more money down on one racer, the lower their odds and your payout (thanks to Luap for highlighting this)

If your racing with 3 or more racers you can always guarantee bets are placed by betting on 2 or more players as bets being accepted is based on more than1 bet being placed, not more than 1 player betting. Obviously this increases the chance of losses but if you know your the only one who is going to bet on a race, and you know your going to win then drop a big bet on yourself and a $100 on someone else.

Or if you know your going to lose drop a small bet on yourself and a big bet on your chosen "winner",,, this way if your coming in for a win and they are in second, sacrificing the position may actually earn you more $ than winning... my personal betting record is coming in 4th and still coming out with more money than the race winner... i was lucky his odds were so high and everyone else bet on themselves.. pushing his odd even higher... i came out about $40 better off than he did (we both banked about 16k, but mine was 10k for race and 6k for bets)

For those of us that understand the mechanics of spread betting it can add a fun new dimension to your races, as not only are you trying to win, but the bets you placed are in the back of your mind about who you dont mind beating you... remember kids:

Chance only favours the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur (1822-1895)

Now for some Tips From other Members....

A tip from GrndZero

I would suggest doing some races by yourself and start to learn how the cars handle. You can start any race from Free Roam and do it by yourself.

I know it sounds funny racing yourself but they consider it a Job and it doing a Job on your own. Learn the Apex of the corners and learn the handling of multiple cars. You won't get any money from it but you get experience in driving and some Rep points for your trouble.

From Fw3

Get to know your tracks! Knowing them and where the turns and quirky spots are can be key in gaining an advantage over other racers.

Also, a tip: go to your map and find the Race icons. Hover over the icon and info about the race will pop-up. You can join the race from the map level. Pretty cool, right?

But yeah, follow all the sage advice previously posted, but know your tracks.

from demasx

For starting players that learn by doing, my number one tip: race motorcycles.

A motorcycle should be your primary personal vehicle in free roam for your first 30-odd ranks as well.

Why?

Motorcycles are fast - Barring the stimulus package, you're not going to start the game in a Super car. Motorcycles are readily acquired at Rank 1 whilst still having performance car level speed. Motorcycles will acclimate you to racing speeds more quickly than mid to low range personal vehicles available at lower levels.

Motorcycles require precision - Cars are certainly more forgiving in a collision, but the fact that wiping out with a motorcycle is easier, forces you to learn to drive at high speeds. You'll learn to how to corner, how to weave, and how to avoid obstacles. In a car, lacking the wipe-out penalty, unskilled players will routinely use crashing as their cornering method, smash through traffic, and act as if lamp posts and traffic signs aren't there... while all these things are forgiven on missions or in free roam, they- in fact- take a toll on your lap times and pole position in races.

Motorcycles develop road knowledge - Most bikes allow you to wheelie or lean forwards in order to affect their performance (wheelie- top acceleration / top speed, minus 90% handling; leaning- better acceleration / better speed, minus 30% handling), they also readily take to air and are more sensitive to aerial adjustment and landing than cars. With a motorcycle as your personal vehicle, you'll start to appreciate what the roads will allow you to do, how to attack certain stretches and corners, how much speed will launch you into uncontrollable air, what to do in the air, etc. That extra bit of interaction (deciding to pitch forwards or back) teaches you more about the road than the car's sole option of acceleration.

Motorcycles race cleaner - Collisions and rough housing is still possible on bikes, but it's nowhere as bad as with cars at a choke point. Racing on bikes will give you a better appreciation for the clean line and how a stage is meant to be attacked; as opposed to merely surviving or mitigating collisions.

Once you've got motorcycles under your belt, you'll find that all your skills carry over to cars. You'll have to learn to deal with the aggression and collision, and slip-streaming will play a much larger role, but you'll be much better equipped to win a clean race if you break away from the pack and much more inclined to do so once obstacle avoidance has become second nature from bikes.

There's also another Tips on Winning Races thread with some good ideas for those who are interested

So what tips have you picked up on the tracks and through the patches?? drop your racing tips in a new post and share your experiences...

• WBaker, We Are Ninja, BlackSquirrel and 2 others like this

horse1001
  • horse1001

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

1. Slow and steady wins the race.

If you drive at top speed chances are you'll probably miss a turn, crash into something or end up rolling to the bottom of a hill.

I find if I take care with my driving, nine times out of ten I'll come in at least third place because I didn't make any mistakes whilst other players did and fell behind.

2. Hang back

I think the most crucial part of the race where there's lots of other players is in the first 10 seconds. During that time everyone is trying to get to the front, trying to spin out other drivers or taking a sharp corner at the same time as everyone else.

My advice is just get the hell away from other drivers during that time and the easiest way to do this is to hang back a little bit until it's over. Often you'll then be able to wizz past the mess of cars upside down or facing the wrong way and find yourself in a good position and only competing with a few other players.

3. Don't mess with PVs in a GTA race

I find the races I win the most are GTA races because I don't use guns or missiles but keep out of other players way.

So many times I find everyone is so busy blowing each other up that I've had chance to get way ahead. Trying to take out other players is just a distraction that will ultimately end up with you crashing into something.

Also, if you take the boosts instead of the rockets you can use these to quickly get ahead in the race.

4. Take turns to slipstream

Have you seen how cyclists take it in turn to be at the front? Everyone not in front is slipstreaming until the one at the front gets tired and swaps.

This works in GTA as well. Slip stream behind a friend until you can overtake and then he does the same and you repeat the process to go faster than normal.

• BlackSquirrel likes this

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

5. Just common sense but never accelerate into a hill just before a turn. Unless you want to be caught in the pack of fails all sailing through the air past the turn and into buildings and streetlights, not a smart move.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

turn stupid f catch up mode off...

• AussieAustin likes this

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

I hate starting up front, 9 times out of 10 you'll get wrecked before the first turn. I like starting in the back, and let people  take each other out.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

1. Pay attention to the map, like you would look at your mirrors in a car. That way you can drive at top speed and know where the turns are.
2. Depends on who your racing and where you start on the grid.
3. Bullet proof tires are a must. I agree, don't bother using your guns. Situational awareness is key for wether to pick up rockets or boost.
4. Staying back in second and slipstreaming into first at the end is cheap, but...it does work

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

1. Slow and steady wins the race. - Sheer nonsense. To win a race learn the track. That way you know the braking point or if you can just let up off the accelrator without using the brake for the corner etc. Going steady will win you races 5% of the time.

2. Hang back - I wouldn't hang back to far because if the others race fairly you've given yourself a disadvantage. I personally like to be at the front, as yes you may get spinned out but if you fall back to the middle of the pack more than not you get spinned more than you do by being at the front.

3. Don't mess with PVs in a GTA race - Agree with the guns but missles are good as easy to use much better than guns as can be distracting when using a gun compared to missles.

4. Take turns to slipstream - Agree

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

This. I never race with those settings on. If they are set 'on' I leave the session.

Also, Finish first.

• Muscleracer likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:35 PM

Try and go faster than the other drivers
  • ZeusMowat_278, JohnTaper, Malibu454 and 6 others like this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

Do everything you can, crash your opponents car, make them scream in their mic, hell make them cry.

• senormidget likes this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Stay away from anyone in a Chradder, they are much more likely to PIT you
  • theGTAking101 and Muscleracer like this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

Drive into the checkered flag waypoint first.
  • We Are Ninja, Goldghost9Ps3 and JacksonLovesBurritos like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

When racing sports classics. Always pick the Z-Type, cause its gonna be a crashfest and that's the heaviest car in the class.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

easy way
1. get tank

2. blow up car(s)

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

Slipstream as much as possible and stay away from other PVs. Most of the time when another player tries to crash or PIT me they end up crashing worse themselves. With that said, they may lose ten seconds compared to you losing only 5. but it gives other players the opportunity to pass both of you. If someone's about to PIT or crash me I'll hit the breaks and let them pass, then just slipstream them to regain the lead.

Also, learn how to effectively take tight turns. It all depends in what car you're racing though. Some people hate on cars like the Dominator because of their handling, but with cars like that if you practice turning enough in them then you'll end up taking turns better than anyone else because you'll never have to use your brake. Other types of cars usually require some sort of e-brake action, though many are also effective just with the regular brake. Take turns FAST and drift or brake HARD. The longer you take to make a turn the more likely you are to be absolutely destroyed by another car behind you making the same turn (it can be a lot easier at times making a turn by crashing into another player's PV). So learn to take those turns as fast as possible!!

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

Try and go faster than the other drivers

Yeah OP, its really important that you finish in front of the person in 2th position.

• We Are Ninja likes this

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

Create your own race and set the vehicle class to utilities, and then beat everyone because you're the only person who owns a fully modded utility vehicle

In all seriousness there's not many tips to give in certain races other than just get lucky and win. For the most part people are just playing the commute or jumps jumps jumps with catch-up on, and if you did those races 10 times in a row with the same group of players i bet 10 different players would come in first, it's completely random

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

Spin them out before they spin you out. 

Racing in this game sucks now, there was a point where it was not bad, but its all full of idiots who just spin you out, so just beat them to it. 

• saintsrow likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

To avoid people who turn around and try ramming to you head on at the last second at least 1-1/2 car length. 90 percent of the time, works everytime

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

Since my days in IV Multiplayer, I live by one rule: Get the hell away from everyone else. Nobody knows how to drive.

• theGTAking101 and MrDan0 like this

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by EZza2647, 27 January 2014 - 02:15 AM.

Hold A/X while in the air and move the left stick to turn your car in the air

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

Spin them out before they spin you out. 
Racing in this game sucks now, there was a point where it was not bad, but its all full of idiots who just spin you out, so just beat them to it. 

You realize that having that attitude instead of finding a more effective counter, is the reason why it's gotten so bad?

WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW
  • WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW

Proud Chradder Owner

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW, 27 January 2014 - 02:23 AM.

Just finished a grand tour race in a clean manner. I had my adder and took turns slip streaming with an entity. He kept to the right lane and I had the left for the straights. We actually hit the breaks at the right time for the sharp turns instead of holding the gas like an asshat. You don't get too many races like that

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Never assume a friendly driver is next to you lol.

If catch up is OFF and you're in last place.. Put down the controller and go workout or something or something worthwhile.  

Don't take people seriously if they begin with the sentence "Why do you ram/spin people, that's cheap" or something along those lines.  Reply with "Because I like to auto aim"..   LOL

And... My favorite

In GTA style LAP races, go to a corner turn (U-turn works better also), then get out of your car. Choose your weapon of choice (I like to use the chain gun) and gun down all the cars that come at you.   THIS IS WAY FUNNER THAN ACTUALLY RACING hahaha funny as hell too 

• Muscleracer likes this

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

Agreed.  I hate catch up!

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

Be a douche bag and turn catch up OFF, then only allow low levels join the race so that you make sure you don't have anyone with a good car besides you.

Lol I bet the majority of people who turn off catch up probably kicks the highest level player because they are too afraid to lose. Hence why they have to stay in first place and not let anyone catch up to them :p

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

I just looked at my w/l. I suggest racing with me to win.
  • saintsrow, theGTAking101, RowanSane and 1 other like this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

Ram. Ram. Ram. Ram...... More Ram, Ram, Ram! Wait! I forgot. Moar RAMMING!

90% of races had me lose to that sh*t. Disgusting.

• theGTAking101 likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

I just looked at my w/l. I suggest racing with me to win.

buaahaha +1

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

The Dark Below

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

Get a group of friends and kick anyone ahead of you XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users