» «
Photo

If R* does this, idiots won't blow up cars anymore

119 replies to this topic
GtaGuy420
  • GtaGuy420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:01 PM Edited by GtaGuy420, 23 January 2014 - 04:04 PM.

If online to you means attacking players

How narrow of you.

To me, Online means minding my own business and doing my own thing, with or without comrades, until some asshat decides to interject himself into my day.

In other words, it doesn't matter if you go out of your way or not, someone is going to f*ck with you.

Or just drive a car that doesn't cost large insurance to replace..

Then why have so many options? Why buy any new vehicles, or any upgrades for them? Let's just get rid of them all!

In the end, what this advice leads to is... Don't play online, ever.

My point was leave your Super car at home unless you can afford to pay for the insurance.

Yes.. it sucks when people blow up you PV for no reason.

But what about people who attack others for no reason while hiding behind their Super insurance cost?  Should i have to leave the game or pay $12 000 just to stop them from attacking me?

Theres two sides to this.  Which is why after i ended up paying for high price super cars insurance a few times i decided to always put all my cash on an ALT when entering free roam.

The easy solution is just use cheaper costing insured cars when playing free roam.  That way it doesn't effect anyone when the cost is barely $1000.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Damn.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

I am getting so tired of assholes blowing up my car.  So tired that I want them to blow up my car so they pay 10k for it.  But R* should make it so that if you don't have enough money to replace it, then you go into debt.  And you can't buy ANYTHING until you pay it off.  Which means, NO races.  The only way you could get the money back would be to rob stores.  So then they would think twice about blowing someones car up.

Maybe you should think twice before attacking poor players or players who have placed all their cash on an ALT.

Drive a cheaper car then so you can afford to pay for its insurance.

Maybe if R* made a real passive mode that worked for both player and PV, insurance would not be an issue.

Till then, i refuse to pay anyones insurance when defending myself against them.  I put all my money on my alt.

:D

I never attack anyone unless they attack me first.

BadFish82
  • BadFish82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

if you happen to see someone in a store with their PV parked out front and you aren't tempted to sticky bomb it, I would totally question if you are human. The temptation is just too great.

It's not a question of humanity, its a question of not being a total sh*tbag. If you are at a store buying clothes would you want YOUR vehicle blown up? I didn't think so.

Also can someone explain the term "butthurt"? I see it thrown around on all sorts of threads but I'm not seeing a connection. How could a videogame cause anal pain?

You know what the first experience of GTA:O was for me? First thing I did after my free upgraded car from Simeon, I went into a clothing store to get some new threads. I was in there for maybe all of 2 minutes when BOOOOOM. There went my car. Did I cry? No I laughed my ass off. I was like daaaamn this sure is a rough neighborhood. No one "wants" their car blown up as much as no one "wants" to be killed. But sh*t happens, this isn't Sesame Street Adventure. People randomly attacking you, blowing up your car, etc for no reason, adds paranoia to the game...and to me, that's what makes free roam so exciting. I'm sure the shop keepers and people you jack cars from think you are a sh*tbag too, but guess what, your a career criminal and, well, your a sh*tbag. Sorry an unattended PV that you know will be occupied shortly is just screaming sticky bomb - your judgement either way wil not discourage this behavior.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 24 January 2014 - 02:14 AM.

Lots of people apparently have the mentality of "Oh ppl griefing me makes this game exciting."  and don't really understand that not everyone has the same likes and dislikes as you.

The game will never be like you guys want since this is NOT GTA IV because that game is an inferior game compared to GTAO though most of you want it to be an exact clone of GTA IV nor will it be perfectly a passive game where no one griefs the other player, it'll always be until Rockstar does something about it a rage fest inbetween both sides.

Griefers gonna whine that Rockstar punishes them for playing like the game was designed which is entirely wrong because IF Rockstar wanted you guys to grief 24/7 the bs rating wouldn't have been added nor would insurance costs for destroyed PVs so clearly Rockstar DID NOT intend for you guys to only play free roam and grief other players even if you personally think it "makes the game exciting and enjoyable for me."  (I mean the overwhelming amount of scream rage from prepubescent tankers forced Rockstar to raise the amount of PVs destroyed in order to be bad sported and as you can see it takes a lot to get Rockstar to do something specific and the same people now make threads trying to irritate the normal players with titles like "Does Bad sport even exist anymore?")

The whole mentality of its GTA so it means outright chaos and no rules no longer applies obviously and those people need to get with the times, its getting to the point where they are like the extremely old dude who talk of the good old days which annoys the more up to date people because it doesn't help at all and only wastes time because progress will never go backwards back to the time they want, its good to have fond memories its bad to want to relive them 24/7 like the griefers want when time has moved on and its no longer possible and you're pulling a current thing down in your attempt to do it possibly ruining it for others.

Non-griefers gonna understandably complain that they have to pay for their own insurance whenever a griefer uses a tank (Its a glitch) and whine in general about griefers, just move on it gets so childish seeing the griefer supporters call those who don't wanna be griefed cowards who should play some grade school games like a game based on sesame street..the fact griefer supporters are always thinking about Sesame street and other grade school games are a pretty big sign of their intelligence level tbh.

BadFish82
  • BadFish82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

Lots of people apparently have the mentality of "Oh ppl griefing me makes this game exciting."  and don't really understand that not everyone has the same likes and dislikes as you.

The game will never be like you guys want since this is NOT GTA IV because that game is an inferior game compared to GTAO though most of you want it to be an exact clone of GTA IV nor will it be perfectly a passive game where no one griefs the other player, it'll always be until Rockstar does something about it a rage fest inbetween both sides.

Griefers gonna whine that Rockstar punishes them for playing like the game was designed which is entirely wrong because IF Rockstar wanted you guys to grief 24/7 the bs rating wouldn't have been added nor would insurance costs for destroyed PVs so clearly Rockstar DID NOT intend for you guys to only play free roam and grief other players even if you personally think it "makes the game exciting and enjoyable for me."  (I mean the overwhelming amount of scream rage from prepubescent tankers forced Rockstar to raise the amount of PVs destroyed in order to be bad sported and as you can see it takes a lot to get Rockstar to do something specific and the same people now make threads trying to irritate the normal players with titles like "Does Bad sport even exist anymore?")

The whole mentality of its GTA so it means outright chaos and no rules no longer applies obviously and those people need to get with the times, its getting to the point where they are like the extremely old dude who talk of the good old days which annoys the more up to date people because it doesn't help at all and only wastes time because progress will never go backwards back to the time they want, its good to have fond memories its bad to want to relive them 24/7 like the griefers want when time has moved on and its no longer possible and you're pulling a current thing down in your attempt to do it possibly ruining it for others.

Non-griefers gonna understandably complain that they have to pay for their own insurance whenever a griefer uses a tank (Its a glitch) and whine in general about griefers, just move on it gets so childish seeing the griefer supporters call those who don't wanna be griefed cowards who should play some grade school games like a game based on sesame street..the fact griefer supporters are always thinking about Sesame street and other grade school games are a pretty big sign of their intelligence level tbh.

1.) Why do people have to be classified as griefers and non-griefers? Why not proactive and passive players? Some players are proactive in seeking out conflict, others are passive and will not involve themselves in conflict unless it finds them. I'm proactive. Why? Because I can only rob so many stores or blast brainless AI and get drugs for Gerald. I rigged your PV with explosives and blew you up, I'd hardly characterize that as griefing. I spawn killed you with a tank by the swamp near the military base 40+ times because you we're singing Miley Cyrus' Wrecking ball...although some would say justified, that could classify as griefing.

2.) I think about Sesame Street because Elmo is a gangster. No seriously, I think you are missing the point. Vehicles aside, we are armed with M60'S, SAW's, RPG's, .50 caliber sniper rifles, C4, grenades, hell even gasoline. To get upset that you died (which also costs you money no?) or that your stuff got blown up in a public session is rather silly. I'd say its like hopping into a vehicle in Battlefield and complaining someone rained down hell on you because, hey jack, I just wanted to cruise around.

3.) The tank thing is not a glitch. Why is it a glitch? If the tank is moving and blows up a car, the tank driver pays. This wasn't always the case but was changed by R* since people we're ramming their cars into the tanks. If R* purposely programmed this, I don't see how it fits the definition of a glitch...again bad classification just like the term griefer on this forum. If they make tank drivers pay again, people will begin ramming their cars into tanks again, which is unfair to the tank driver as you can't exactly dodge cars very well. It has been said many times tanks can be avoided easily and dealt with in a myriad of ways.

4.) We've strayed a bit from what the OP's main gripe was, which was constantly footing the bill. I think the putting money on a 2nd character thing is cheap as the system stands. I personally think no one should be required to foot the insurance bill for anyone's car. If I bombed your car in real life in your driveway (I do not condone of this or would ever do this, so go away NSA and FBI) in the middle of the night, would I magically get an insurance bill from state farm? Sure the authorities would investigate, but if they we're able to track me, I'd probably have bigger problems. I guess I wouldn't respawn either if I got shot...or would I? Ah anyways its an interesting concept R* has tried to do with insurance and bad sport but needs to be refined.

Me, I'll keep treating this as a shooter until more strategic content is added. I realize that is not how everyone views the game, but there is always that change session option. Hell, I use change session if I run around trying to cause chaos and everyone doesn't seem to retaliate or hides in their apartment. I don't come on here complaining why doesn't everyone realize I don't want to just ride bicycles and pimp out mananas. I just change session. If everyone followed the rule of I don't eff with other players until they eff with me, nothing would ever happen on the streets (sesame streets!). Someone has to fire that first shot or lob that first sticky.

FTR I'm more of an oscar the grouch kind of guy.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Wouldn't work. You can't play GTA Online without money, so to allow a player to go into a negative balance would effectively prevent them from playing the game

Yes you can. Stores robbing. Gang attacks. Car sells to LSC. Crate drops. Armour trucks. Killing people for 30 bucks.

There´s loads of stuff to make up in a reasonable time for the couple of PVs you´ve just blown while being broke and being a c*nt. It´s a nice punishment actually, easy to overcome and still annoying.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by blk95ta, 24 January 2014 - 03:28 PM.

I got so fed up with some dumb c*nt last night (i even called her that in the game, i don't normally even use that word but this little bitch had it coming. I made a post about her last night that got deleted.) for blowing up my pv 4 f*cking times on purpose with a tank while i was driving away from her and once while i was driving into my garage, that i reported her to R* twice for griefing and reported her to microsoft as well. Seriously R* fix the tank bullsh*t because it is making people not want to play your game anymore.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by poklane, 24 January 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Yeah, there should be a debt system:

1). The lowest amount of money you can have shouldn't be $0,- but it should be able to go negative into the millions.

2). When in debt, you can't buy anything and you can't make money with jobs. The only way you can make money is by selling cars, robbing stores, picking money up from the ground and every other thing you can do in Free-Roam.

3). When in debt, friends can't gift you money under every condition, your own your own. Friends also can't put bounties on you.

4). If you get into debt too far or for too long, tax payers will come and get vehicles and other things you own, and you'll lose them, permanently. You could lose one shirt all the way up to your multi-million cars and your house. The game picks what it has to take away from you with the formula 'debt times two', and then looks for what you own being the closest to that. Example: If you have a 500k debt and own an clean (no mods) Adder, you'll lose the Adder (500k multiplied by 2 is 1million, the value of an Adder). If you have a $50,- debt, you could lose a $100 shirt. In theory this could go as far that you could lose your tank (750k), house (200k) and Adder (500k).

5). Being in debt also will have a great risk: various characters around the San Andreas area will put hitman on you. These hitman could be regular NPCs or real human players. This will be similar to the bounties NPCs can now put on you for things like jacking their car. Skilled griefers could even take their advantage with this if they can survive.

6). When in debt, you could call people to see what you own is worth. If you would, you could sell 3 of your cars at the same time, just to give a boost to your balance.

This would be a great way to deal with griefers who do nothing but troll. And if you just make money regularly, this sh*t wont happen to you. People who are in debt for too long will just run out of ammo, lose their sh*t because of 1 reason: their f*ck ups.

• darkwar854 likes this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by Muirenn, 24 January 2014 - 03:33 PM.

Wouldn't work. You can't play GTA Online without money, so to allow a player to go into a negative balance would effectively prevent them from playing the game

Yes you can. Stores robbing. Gang attacks. Car sells to LSC. Crate drops. Armour trucks. Killing people for 30 bucks.

Then spend it all on ammo to keep doing those things.

Yey, ammo!

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by CenMan, 24 January 2014 - 04:09 PM.

Yesterday I kept parking my Entity in front of the garage door of the main LSC that most people use, turned on passive mode, stood on the stairs to the right of the entrance. 5 people blew it up, they all had to pay the 9k. Kind of an asshole thing to do, not gonna do it again. Just wanted to see what would happen.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by Vooodu, 24 January 2014 - 05:04 PM.

Yeah, there should be a debt system:

1). The lowest amount of money you can have shouldn't be $0,- but it should be able to go negative into the millions.

2). When in debt, you can't buy anything and you can't make money with jobs. The only way you can make money is by selling cars, robbing stores, picking money up from the ground and every other thing you can do in Free-Roam.

3). When in debt, friends can't gift you money under every condition, your own your own. Friends also can't put bounties on you.

4). If you get into debt too far or for too long, tax payers will come and get vehicles and other things you own, and you'll lose them, permanently. You could lose one shirt all the way up to your multi-million cars and your house. The game picks what it has to take away from you with the formula 'debt times two', and then looks for what you own being the closest to that. Example: If you have a 500k debt and own an clean (no mods) Adder, you'll lose the Adder (500k multiplied by 2 is 1million, the value of an Adder). If you have a $50,- debt, you could lose a $100 shirt. In theory this could go as far that you could lose your tank (750k), house (200k) and Adder (500k).

5). Being in debt also will have a great risk: various characters around the San Andreas area will put hitman on you. These hitman could be regular NPCs or real human players. This will be similar to the bounties NPCs can now put on you for things like jacking their car. Skilled griefers could even take their advantage with this if they can survive.

6). When in debt, you could call people to see what you own is worth. If you would, you could sell 3 of your cars at the same time, just to give a boost to your balance.

This would be a great way to deal with griefers who do nothing but troll. And if you just make money regularly, this sh*t wont happen to you. People who are in debt for too long will just run out of ammo, lose their sh*t because of 1 reason: their f*ck ups.

LOL... Criminals in debt?     We are criminals, we don't believe in lawful debt.

Im one of those guys that dumps all my cash on an ALT to avoid paying for insurances.  I don't troll players nor blow up players PV.  But the fact remains that player use their Adders and Entitys to troll players and hide behind their insurance costs.

My friend still does this, attacks players in his Adder and laughs when players blow it up and pay..  Which is why i put all my cash on an ALT.    I started doing this way back in late October, stopped doing in when i got gifted.  But im back to the same old ALT cash holder.  Sorry guys, leave your expensive toys in the garage because i doubt R* will add a debt system.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Bozzah, 24 January 2014 - 05:04 PM.

Don't play free roam if you don't want this to happen

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by vipprimo, 24 January 2014 - 05:05 PM.

Hey, another post with an idea that will never work on a subject that doesn't matter responded to by 100s of people.  Epic.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

What is wrong with you people? Why do people get so butthurt over losing NOTHING? Your digital imaginary car, that OMG, you have to make a phone call and like magic, car is replaced. Go play the sims, this is not the game for you. You must thing the developers at R* are complete idiots that didn't anticipate that players might on accident not meaning to at all blow up another players PV... For f*ck sake it's GTA, and R* has done nothing to remedy this "problem". This is the game they gave you, shut up an play it you whiny bitches. Or please f*ck off to invite only.

u do realize u could f*ck off 2 invite only and take some more of the griefers with you and the world would be a lot better a place,right?

No, you should go to invite only. This is the way the game was designed. This is the way the game is meant to be played. Just because YOU and a vocal minority think it's a problem doesn't mean it is, or will be addressed by R*. You have two choices: Sack up and deal with it, or run off to the invite only. This constant bitching is solving nothing, and frankly your "new" thread is the 4 billionth posted about this. R* either will or won't fix this (non)problem. 

Enough with the "you should go to invite only" BS.  I'm fed up seeing this cliche trotted out time and time again.  Everyone has a right to play in a public lobby and go about playing their game without some troll hassling them.  I'm fed up seeing this crap trotted out by kids with a misplaced sense of entitlement!  Telling someone that they should go into invite only is, quite frankly, total and utter bovine manure.  if you want to run around shooting anything that moves, how about you go into an invite only lobby with your likeminded wee friends were you can kill each other until you're broke?

The way the game is meant to be played is working through missions, races survivals etc etc. not running around free-roam pretending it is some inferior bullcrap like COD.  Before the game was released, R* were very vocal on it being based around co-op missions and the long-awaited heists.  Not at any stage did they say this was a free-roam shooter where you find someone who is minding their own business and then hound them until they quit the lobby.

See you in invite only. And us griefers don't have friends. Seriously if It bothers you that bad that you gotta pay your insurance costs every once in a blue moon you should really drive a less expensive car around.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

almost as bad as the jerks that use racist based avatars or signatures.

or you just like seeing ed in his underwear.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Then spend it all on ammo to keep doing those things.

Yey, ammo!

Errm... you need 0 shots to rob stores normally. You get far more ammo than the used ammount on gang attacks. You get far more ammo than you need from picking crate drops. You get a big ammount of money for every armour truck, enough to cover a week of ammo for normal weapons.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

I had no trouble to have plenty of cash to blow up peoples cars without glitched or gifted cash...

BadFish82
  • BadFish82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

So you want R* to program in a system that allows you to go into negative funds? That seems like a great idea and I perfectly trust, in light of how things have been thus far, that no one, whatsoever, will find a way to hack into the system somehow and give innocent players negative money.

Django787
  • Django787

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:07 PM Edited by Django787, 24 January 2014 - 11:09 PM.

I would suggest the real idiots are the ones driving PV in open free roam if they tend to get butthurt if said imaginary car is blown up. 

^This pretty much sums it up...

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:15 PM Edited by Joe89NUFC, 24 January 2014 - 11:16 PM.

:cookie:

gravik
  • gravik

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Someone in a personal car? Yup I'll blow you up.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

I am getting so tired of assholes blowing up my car.  So tired that I want them to blow up my car so they pay 10k for it.  But R* should make it so that if you don't have enough money to replace it, then you go into debt.  And you can't buy ANYTHING until you pay it off.  Which means, NO races.  The only way you could get the money back would be to rob stores.  So then they would think twice about blowing someones car up.

Maybe you should think twice before attacking poor players or players who have placed all their cash on an ALT.

Drive a cheaper car then so you can afford to pay for its insurance.

Maybe if R* made a real passive mode that worked for both player and PV, insurance would not be an issue.

Till then, i refuse to pay anyones insurance when defending myself against them.  I put all my money on my alt.

:D

I never attack anyone unless they attack me first.

You must get a lot of people being a bitch to you.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

I would suggest the real idiots are the ones driving PV in open free roam if they tend to get butthurt if said imaginary car is blown up. 

^This pretty much sums it up...

These are the types of assholes that have no qualms with doing that kind of sh*t, then going into passive mode to get into their tank.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

I like this idea or give them double bad sport points. 

It won't stop them though. 

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

What is wrong with you people? Why do people get so butthurt over losing NOTHING? Your digital imaginary car, that OMG, you have to make a phone call and like magic, car is replaced. Go play the sims, this is not the game for you. You must thing the developers at R* are complete idiots that didn't anticipate that players might on accident not meaning to at all blow up another players PV... For f*ck sake it's GTA, and R* has done nothing to remedy this "problem". This is the game they gave you, shut up an play it you whiny bitches. Or please f*ck off to invite only.

u do realize u could f*ck off 2 invite only and take some more of the griefers with you and the world would be a lot better a place,right?

No, you should go to invite only. This is the way the game was designed. This is the way the game is meant to be played. Just because YOU and a vocal minority think it's a problem doesn't mean it is, or will be addressed by R*. You have two choices: Sack up and deal with it, or run off to the invite only. This constant bitching is solving nothing, and frankly your "new" thread is the 4 billionth posted about this. R* either will or won't fix this (non)problem. 

Enough with the "you should go to invite only" BS.  I'm fed up seeing this cliche trotted out time and time again.  Everyone has a right to play in a public lobby and go about playing their game without some troll hassling them.  I'm fed up seeing this crap trotted out by kids with a misplaced sense of entitlement!  Telling someone that they should go into invite only is, quite frankly, total and utter bovine manure.  if you want to run around shooting anything that moves, how about you go into an invite only lobby with your likeminded wee friends were you can kill each other until you're broke?

The way the game is meant to be played is working through missions, races survivals etc etc. not running around free-roam pretending it is some inferior bullcrap like COD.  Before the game was released, R* were very vocal on it being based around co-op missions and the long-awaited heists.  Not at any stage did they say this was a free-roam shooter where you find someone who is minding their own business and then hound them until they quit the lobby.

See you in invite only. And us griefers don't have friends. Seriously if It bothers you that bad that you gotta pay your insurance costs every once in a blue moon you should really drive a less expensive car around.

yeah let the rest of the world change to accommodate an asshole like yourself.......what a mature thought.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

They're more entitled than us, probably. We all bought the same, so in this logic, killers are more entitled to the same game we all bought at practically the same price.
  • blackwolfred likes this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

Simple solution is to offer a choice in your insurance. High, med and low (no) deductible. You pay a daily fee (like your mechanic and utilities). Car blows up 10 times and you get a new one with a phone call. This keeps the griefers happy (yay! I can be an idiot!) and it keeps the passives happy since they can plan for X amount every day to spend on insurance premiums.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by darkwar854, 25 January 2014 - 04:55 AM.

almost as bad as the jerks that use racist based avatars or signatures.

or you just like seeing ed in his underwear.

Everyone is racist.

And I have that sig because that movie was his best performance.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:06 AM Edited by BumpyJohnson, 25 January 2014 - 04:09 AM.

I think they should just increase the amount they have to pay.  Maybe half of what the car is worth and for those who don't have money to pay the game should take assests like weapons and ammo starting with the big weapons first.  Another thing they could do if they don't have the money to pay is repo their cars.

Personally I don't care if someone blows up my car.  My problem is ppl are able to do it with no real punishment so the game becomes a bomb fest.  I'd rather ppl try to kill each other by shooting bcuz its more challenging instead of using the easy route which is stickies and RPGs.

• poklane and blackwolfred like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users