Code Of Silence [Mission series]

72 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Played all the mission, well planned and different animations were given to actors in each and every cutscense. I can give you a rating of 9/10. Because in the first 2,3 missions there were only small part for the player to play. However awsome!

Keep it up! 

Hey, thanks a lot on the feedback and the almost a perfect rating, man, I really appreciate that. :) No problem, it had to be done since the first 3 missions were used for plot setting, so I couldn't build in the gameplay any more than I did unfortunately. However, I did try to make up for in the other 5 missions. Cheers :)

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

Played all the mission, well planned and different animations were given to actors in each and every cutscense. I can give you a rating of 9/10. Because in the first 2,3 missions there were only small part for the player to play. However awsome!

Keep it up! 

Hey, thanks a lot on the feedback and the almost a perfect rating, man, I really appreciate that. :) No problem, it had to be done since the first 3 missions were used for plot setting, so I couldn't build in the gameplay any more than I did unfortunately. However, I did try to make up for in the other 5 missions. Cheers :)

You should have divided the plotting for every mission, so the player will get to know about things in every mission. 

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Keep it up! 

You should have divided the plotting for every mission, so the player will get to know about things in every mission. 

Yeah, that's what I did, but in some missions, I had left more free space for objectives and in some, I had less, so I had to decide whether I should spend it more on the story telling or gameplay, so I used the first 3 more for the story telling and the last 5 more for the gameplay. :)

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

Great mission, awesome story, yore the best Jimmy, why did you already ended it, you could have extended it to few more chapter, I really wanted this story to go on, I was having such a good time.

Thanks for making amazing missions like this :lol:

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Great mission, awesome story, yore the best Jimmy, why did you already ended it, you could have extended it to few more chapter, I really wanted this story to go on, I was having such a good time.

Thanks for making amazing missions like this :lol:

Hey, Viscosity, thanks on the feedback, I'm glad you liked the story so much :) The reason why I finished it after the 8th mission is because I wanted it to end on a ''strong note''. And if I continued it from the point I finished it, I don't know where I would get the opportunity to finish it on as much of a strong note as I managed now, so.. :)

I know pretty much everybody would've ended it differently, but for me it was a deserving ending. :)

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hey, I played all of them and yeah, as I expected, it's great as always. Loved the twist at the end. Nothing much to say, great work. :)

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hey, I played all of them and yeah, as I expected, it's great as always. Loved the twist at the end. Nothing much to say, great work. :)

Hey, man, thank you for playing, I appreciate it :)

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

Played it like I promised.

Not as good as many of your other projects, still as always, amazing work.

What bothers me the most is how - as great as your storylines are - it is too much based on cutscenes, and even though that is common in your work, in this mission pack the amount of cutscenes was at least three times as large as gameplay. Still, the storyline is great like always and the little gameplay is great.

In the seventh mission, I had this weirdest-funniest glitch ever. While I was about to parachute off the plane, out of nowhere Ronny died, the plane teleported to a 5 feet altitude and Jason jumped out and died without me doing anything.

And the final mission. Shiiiet, made me grow more hair just to rip it off because always when I was sneaking around the base, someone caught me off guard. So finally I was like f*ck it, used the rocketman-cheat and flew to the checkpoint lel. In the ending, I expected that as

Spoiler
but well, you can't get everything you want haha.

Awesome again, and sorry this took four months for me to play.

QaiserH
  • QaiserH

Dialouges Writer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:05 AM

Your Missions Are Very Good

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:34 AM

Played it like I promised.

Not as good as many of your other projects, still as always, amazing work.

What bothers me the most is how - as great as your storylines are - it is too much based on cutscenes, and even though that is common in your work, in this mission pack the amount of cutscenes was at least three times as large as gameplay. Still, the storyline is great like always and the little gameplay is great.

In the seventh mission, I had this weirdest-funniest glitch ever. While I was about to parachute off the plane, out of nowhere Ronny died, the plane teleported to a 5 feet altitude and Jason jumped out and died without me doing anything.

And the final mission. Shiiiet, made me grow more hair just to rip it off because always when I was sneaking around the base, someone caught me off guard. So finally I was like f*ck it, used the rocketman-cheat and flew to the checkpoint lel. In the ending, I expected that as

Spoiler
but well, you can't get everything you want haha.

Awesome again, and sorry this took four months for me to play.

Hey, man, thanks for the feedback even after 4 months lol. I'm glad you liked it :)

Even though, I can say I increased the amount of gameplay in this mission pack. I guess it can't be seen very much since it's a short mission pack, but I actually tended to increase the amount in this one :)

But, anyway, yeah, I thought about Vince's ending - killing him or letting him live. I think I've made a right decision :)

Cheers, man.

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:20 AM

Just played all the missions

Pretty short mission series from you, but hell, it caught my eyes. The gameplay was pretty basic, but the main thing here is the story. Just like the old Jimmy style, plot and twist are excellent here

Recomendded for you who wants story rather than action. 4.5/5

* NB : In the mission where you encounter Lester, there's a bug regarding the cutscene so I have to skip it all when I retry it

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

Just played all the missions

Pretty short mission series from you, but hell, it caught my eyes. The gameplay was pretty basic, but the main thing here is the story. Just like the old Jimmy style, plot and twist are excellent here

Recomendded for you who wants story rather than action. 4.5/5

* NB : In the mission where you encounter Lester, there's a bug regarding the cutscene so I have to skip it all when I retry it

Hey, man, nice to hear from you :)

Thanks, I appreciate your comment and a high rating :)

sriharsha
  • sriharsha

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:37 PM

i love you mission packs i have played kidnapped and the runaway they were awesome and now i watched the trailer it is AMAZING i will play tommorow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users