Quantcast

» «
Photo

Most embrassing thing you done at school?

212 replies to this topic
MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:28 AM Edited by F02, 26 June 2014 - 06:30 AM.

Probably, the most embarrassing things were my mental breakdowns, last one was Friday last week, but its been 4 years so meh and when people try to embarrass me, i just embarrass them back somehow, like today some bitch in yr 8 tried to embarrass me while i was at the theater, i looked at gta forums on my phone and one had the nerve to turn around "are you right there" i sort of lost it at her "excuse me bitch, are u right there" and then asked what yr she was in, then i said turn the f*ck around like the twelvie you are, i know it was wrong, but honestly right in the quietest time of the play so most people heard. .1.no one tries to embarrass me because i usually get you ten times worse and 2. don't do it in the show at the quietest bit, wait till the interval at least.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Got caught smoking a Joint in my High School terrace by the principal's secretary. I told her not to say anything... She did say it to the principal. 

• MGT86 likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

in 4th grade, i puked at a computer, and sh*t my pants at the same time... but my crush walked me down to the nurse and didn't even notice the smell haha

Or she did and just didn't want to wash you...

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

Definitely when I sexually assaulted this boy.

Now I know what you're thinking "hurr hurr he thinks he's so funny making a paedo joke oh my god shut him up already" but I did actually sexually assault this other boy when I was like 12. Well, according to him at least. It's a long story but basically this f*cking punk who was home schooled his entire life came to my school and he was really naive and sheltered and so we teased him and sh*t because he didn't know what a dildo was and he got all embarrassed when we said stuff like dildo. Then we (everyone in my class) thought it would be funny to pretend we were all gay and freak him out.

Naturally I took it a little bit too far and groped him up a bit, then he ran to his mummy and said I gave him a reach around or some sh*t. So my parents got called in and I had to explain to them and the head teacher and these special liaison officers why I'd been having a go at him for not being gay and saying it was a gay school and why I'd been saying we didn't like straight kids and maybe if he tried it he might like it. Then they started asking why I'd been groping his genitals, but I didn't actually grope his f*cking genitals. 

Seriously, it was the most awkward moment of my life because my parents thought I was gay and some sort of sexual deviant and I had to try and explain myself to these adults, who'd been told a vastly exaggerated story by this kid and his mum. The worst I'd actually done was jokingly stroke his thigh and spank him with a ruler. When I admitted to those 2 things, which I thought weren't that bad, they still all treat me like I'd tied him up and brutally sodomised him.

Worst experience of my life. 

• Melchior, MGT86, Murray Bunyan and 5 others like this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

Definitely when I sexually assaulted this boy.

Superb post! I think my face just invented a new expression while reading this. Something between an expression of joy, horror and extreme constipation.

• Black_MiD likes this

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

In 5th class I was hiding from the teacher on the windowsill behind the curtain.

She didn't found me, but in the last 2 minutes, she needed to open the curtain for light.

In 7th Class, we had a class trip to Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania,

when whe had a Bike tour with our 2nd Teacher Mrs Kubycek (Something like that),

she  lose one's way, And then we returned and again lose one's way because they took the

wrong turn. Me and 2 of my friends didn't wanted this anymore, since we already told

them, this is the wrong direction, we had to turn left to reach the camp... no the Teacher told

us we're wrong.

So we took the left direction, and 10 min later we're at home. The group of our Teacher came back a few hours later.

Well, because we didn't stayed with the group, we needed to wash ALL canoes for the rest of the week... dammit

The teacher called me, infront of the whole class, a Pedagogical special case.

Embrassing for myself, is, that I smoked weed in 9th class. Often.

I'm not so proud of this, and it embrass my self.

Got more things to tell about my school but I guess that's something

I better keep for my self :p

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:19 AM

My school's psychologist put me in some sort of "mentor" program and i basically would meet with someone to talk or do activities with. Lucky for me i got some 70+ year old man who was overall creepy. So that pretty awkward weekly meeting's
  • Alex Wesker likes this

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

I had a school mate who drove to school with a tractor for a week at the end of primary school. It was pretty funny seeing him park it on the school parking along with the teachers cars.

BarelyLegal 2.0
  • BarelyLegal 2.0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

I was sitting in Business Studies, bored as usual. My mind was totally drifting away from what was being taught, when suddenly a funny memory pops into my head. Mid-discussion, I let out this hysterical laugh for a split-second, then immediately stop. Absolutely everyone in the class stops talking, and turn to stare at me in absolute bewilderment. I'm sat there in utter embarrassment, and I didn't even explain what just happened. Before long, the class continues doing what they were doing, likely wondering why I just let out this high-pitched peculiar noise for a half-second. It didn't even last long enough to be determined as laughter, so they probably thought I was a complete retard.

• Plank., Sting4S and Murray Bunyan like this

tuareg
  • tuareg

and everythin' that's shakin' in between

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

Had both my ears covered while listening to music and i shouted something like "f*cking sh*t" for some reason just as the teacher walked in and everyone went quiet.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:32 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 26 June 2014 - 03:33 PM.

I sh*t in the stalls. No one knew until this day.

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:37 PM Edited by RiaJay21, 26 June 2014 - 08:40 PM.

I vomited all over someone's math book once. That's probably one of the worst. I'd been feeling unwell all through English class, but I thought it would pass, considering I rarely throw up anyway. I couldn't remember the last time I had before this. So, it's during Math class that I gradually start to feel even worse. We had to swap books to mark each others' tests, and I'm sitting there feeling really sick by this point, but this had happened before and the worst it'd ever gotten was some dry retching. Then, it hits me. I'm covering my mouth since I know what's going to happen, but I've left it way too late, there's no way I can ask to be excused or even bolt for the door.

Everyone is just staring over at me, even the teacher is silent. Then, as if everyone's doing it on cue, the entire class just yells 'ewwwwwww', and I'm sitting there, vomit all over my hands and shirt and the desk and this kid's book, and I'm in total shock. I mean, I feel terrible, but I don't need to vomit anymore. I couldn't even believe what had happened at that time.

Fortunately, the kid whose book I vomited all over was even less popular than me. Okay, that sounded awful; what I mean by that is my life at school was already hell. Had I soiled the math book of a popular kid, I would have been socially dead and buried. And I got to have the rest of the day off school, you know, in case I was contagious. To this day, I have absolutely no idea what caused it, because within an hour of throwing up like that, I was absolutely fine.

• El Tel likes this

aqwaqwaq8
  • aqwaqwaq8

What the f*ck Am I Suppose To Write Here?

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:55 PM Edited by aqwaqwaq8, 26 June 2014 - 08:57 PM.

This isn't anything I found embarrassing but still pretty hilarious:

Last week I had exams. On the end of my German Exam I decided to write a joke and the only joke that was relavant to German was a holocaust joke,

so I've written a holocaust joke on the end of my German exam. :evilgrin:

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

• Zaibatsu
  • Germany
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

This isn't anything I found embarrassing but still pretty hilarious:

Last week I had exams. On the end of my German Exam I decided to write a joke and the only joke that was relavant to German was a holocaust joke,

so I've written a holocaust joke on the end of my German exam. :evilgrin:

What was the joke?

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by Christian21J, 27 June 2014 - 03:16 PM.

Said I was gay to a girl I don't really care of in order to avoid kissing her,in front of the class...

Spoiler

Brought a cat skull to school when I was little.
Spoiler

Peed my self in class when I was 7
Spoiler

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:14 PM

I wish I had found this Topic earlier. Great stuff! :D

I remember when I accidentally entered a wrong class. It took me 15 minutes before I noticed it, but I stood there until the end just so I didn't have to leave the class and explain everything to the teacher in front of 50 students...

It went well until a girl from my class came in, saw me and said loudly: "Where have you been? We have been searching you all the time!"

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

In seventh grade I had this crayon box. Now, this crayon box looked like a box chocolate bar because it was a licensed Hershey product. My assigned seat was right next to a black girl's seat. One day she decided to glance over at my crayon box and said "That looks like chocolate". As a typical kid I was going to say something saucy without thinking. So without hesitation or any thought beforehand I looked right at her and said "YOU LOOK LIKE CHOCOLATE". It was a typical "You look like X" sort of thing people in my school did (IE, someone says someone looks like sh*t, you respond and say they look like sh*t). I didn't mean to say that, but hey, I got a day off of school for it.

And an ass-whipping.

• Gummy , mareepx, LightningLord and 2 others like this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

One of the more interesting incident is when i'm around 9 years old,I threw up at the assembly.So that day my school have the daily assembly.I felt quite sick on the way to school and the noisy situation at the assembly hall made it worse.Needless to say,I vomited in the mass crowd of 800+ students.

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hopefully i haven't faced any embrassment moment in school. but i am still warned and scared of getting slaps or sticks from teacher. it really embrass when all class is on silent mode and see a single person getting pwned up and after the show the worse part is when the whole class laughs at victim. Although i am high schooler.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

Definitely when I sexually assaulted this boy...

Bizzarely I can really relate to this story stu.

When I was 14 there was this really Christian girl in my English class called Fran. Not attractive in the slightest, very sheltered and quiet. Anyway, since I was a bit of a trouble maker at school me and my friend Sam decided it would be a great idea to insinuate Fran was actually a repressed sex-fiend at every opportunity. It started with a mild innuendo or two here and there, but Sam and I soon got out of hand and would do some questionable sh*t, like unbutton our shirts and flash our nipples at her and stuff. At the time we obviously thought it was hilarious. She'd always just sit there and ignore the two giggling apes at the back of the class, so we didn't think it was bothering her too much.

Anyway, one day, a day like any other day, I casually called Fran 'Minxy' or some bullsh*t like that and she ran from the room in tears. It was at that moment I knew I'd f*cked up. About 20 minutes later as I was getting my story straight in my head, Mr Morton, my head of year popped up at the door stoney-faced. 'You! My office...NOW!' And with that I was frog-marched to his office where the Head Master was lying in ambush. 

I sat down and awaited my interrogation: 'So what happened this morning Max? Fran is very upset' I babbled my reply, 'it was a joke' etc. and was met with 'Well that's not what she says...she says you propositioned her for sex!!' What I said next was perhaps the least wise thing I've ever said: 'What?!?! f*ck off sir, have you seen her?!' 

Boom, game over. My Dad was called and was told I was a pervert. I got a 2 day suspension for bullying. A hilarious rumour went around my mates that I'd been suspended for sexual harassment. It was humiliating. To this day I worry that if I'm ever in the public eye that story will be dragged out by the tabloids and I'll have to go on record to state that I am in no way, nor have I ever been, a sex pest.

• Melchior, NCONiall, GTA_stu and 1 other like this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by stu, 27 June 2014 - 06:39 PM.

I babbled my reply, 'it was a joke' etc. 

Yh that was what I kept repeating, but they just wouldn't buy it. It just seemed to make them angrier and more convinced of my repulsive sex crimes.

When you're a kid these situations don't seem that bad and it's easy to get carried away. Even when the liaison officer took me out of class and walked me to her office I had no idea what it was for. I even joked to her on the way there "Am I in trouble or something". I really had no idea. Then I was sat down and these accusations just started coming from every angle. Then it hit me like a sack of door knobs that I was in deep doo dar and I had this massive sense of regret, and it kind of dawned on me what I'd actually done.

They also brought up the issue that I'd made fun of this fat kid for having moobs and tried to motorboat him. So that made me seem like a serial offender, like a young Jimmy Saville in the making. I actually didn't get excluded or have to do detention though which I thought was weird. I kept my hands to myself after that though and my comments too, because I couldn't face going through that ordeal again. 

• Max and Eris like this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

In seventh grade I had this crayon box. Now, this crayon box looked like a box chocolate bar because it was a licensed Hershey product. My assigned seat was right next to a black girl's seat. One day she decided to glance over at my crayon box and said "That looks like chocolate". As a typical kid I was going to say something saucy without thinking. So without hesitation or any thought beforehand I looked right at her and said "YOU LOOK LIKE CHOCOLATE". It was a typical "You look like X" sort of thing people in my school did (IE, someone says someone looks like sh*t, you respond and say they look like sh*t). I didn't mean to say that, but hey, I got a day off of school for it.

And an ass-whipping.

Definitely when I sexually assaulted this boy...

Bizzarely I can really relate to this story stu.

When I was 14 there was this really Christian girl in my English class called Fran. Not attractive in the slightest, very sheltered and quiet. Anyway, since I was a bit of a trouble maker at school me and my friend Sam decided it would be a great idea to insinuate Fran was actually a repressed sex-fiend at every opportunity. It started with a mild innuendo or two here and there, but Sam and I soon got out of hand and would do some questionable sh*t, like unbutton our shirts and flash our nipples at her and stuff. At the time we obviously thought it was hilarious. She'd always just sit there and ignore the two giggling apes at the back of the class, so we didn't think it was bothering her too much.

Anyway, one day, a day like any other day, I casually called Fran 'Minxy' or some bullsh*t like that and she ran from the room in tears. It was at that moment I knew I'd f*cked up. About 20 minutes later as I was getting my story straight in my head, Mr Morton, my head of year popped up at the door stoney-faced. 'You! My office...NOW!' And with that I was frog-marched to his office where the Head Master was lying in ambush. 

I sat down and awaited my interrogation: 'So what happened this morning Max? Fran is very upset' I babbled my reply, 'it was a joke' etc. and was met with 'Well that's not what she says...she says you propositioned her for sex!!' What I said next was perhaps the least wise thing I've ever said: 'What?!?! f*ck off sir, have you seen her?!' 

Boom, game over. My Dad was called and was told I was a pervert. I got a 2 day suspension for bullying. A hilarious rumour went around my mates that I'd been suspended for sexual harassment. It was humiliating. To this day I worry that if I'm ever in the public eye that story will be dragged out by the tabloids and I'll have to go on record to state that I am in no way, nor have I ever been, a sex pest.

Ah.... Political Correctness gone mad....

• Melchior likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

Wasn't necessarily embarrassing for me as it was for a different student, but I took some drum sticks from some kid's backpack and I put them in another kid's backpack, then I watched it all unfold before me, as the kid got in trouble because the owner of the drum sticks told the teacher and the teacher made everyone open their backpacks in the classroom.

I am sorry, whoever I embarrassed. Not really. Maybe. Who knows...

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

going their...... I knew highschool was nothing more than a prison and I was right so I dropped out the second I was legally able too. I didn't even go in and see them in person I just rang them up the day I was legally aloud too leave and told them im not coming back destroy all you're records of me.

That's honestly how I feel about the school system it's a tool designed to break people and brainwash them into fitting in the mold I wasn't having any of it though.
  • confederatestatesgta likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

going their...... I knew highschool was nothing more than a prison and I was right so I dropped out the second I was legally able too. I didn't even go in and see them in person I just rang them up the day I was legally aloud too leave and told them im not coming back destroy all you're records of me.

That's honestly how I feel about the school system it's a tool designed to break people and brainwash them into fitting in the mold I wasn't having any of it though.

And out of interest what do you do for a living now?

• Brad and mareepx like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

Was in middle-school once and my crush sat right beside me in my class.. my buddy Andrew ended up saying something that made me laugh so f*cking hard that I shot a glob of snot on the floor in between my desk and hers.. she saw it and giggled. Noone brought it up but it was f*cking embarrassing as hell.

But it was hilarious.

Brad
  • Brad

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

Very cool. 

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

Well not that embarrassing for me but certainly for the other half of the story.

So our school had a separate building for language lessons and physics and it had only a single bathroom with 3 stalls that both men and women often used at the same time. Now taking a sh*t with a girl in the next stall is awkward but not nearly as awkward when I came to the bathroom opened the door to one of the stalls and there was a girl a year younger than me there. Fortunately for her she was clothed at the time.

We also had an electric kettle in our classroom that was filled with water and I once managed to trip over the wires and bring it down with water splashing all over the wooden floor twice IN 30 MINUTES.

That's all that I can think of besides wetting myself in 2nd grade but that's a story I've told before.

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

That's all that I can think of besides wetting myself in 2nd grade but that's a story I've told before.

Glad I'm not the only one

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

You're stoned. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users