Quantcast

» «
Photo

Most embrassing thing you done at school?

126 replies to this topic
Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

I was in my English class doing a essay and it was all quiet, I try to hold my fart in but it couldn't take anymore so It forced it way out and I farted, but It was like a high pitch sound because I was trying to stop it at the same time. Everyone just burst out laughing.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

I dropped a pencil on the floor, I bent down to pick it up and farted...loudly

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Y'knahmean?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

I fell asleep in class and had one of those dreams where you're falling/skydiving. I woke up and jolted in my seat and knocked a book off the desk. Everyone stared at me and thought I had a seizure or something.

• Christian21J likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Gameplay to the Max!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by Osho, 22 January 2014 - 06:48 PM.

Um ..(trying to recall)

Instead of passing this pencil box, don't know why (may be, due to teacher's attention was somewhere else) but I threw at the student in the front row. I was punished for that whole lecture.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Hmm...

Well my usual bravure is sleeping in the class, and mumbling something during the class or whenever the teacher asks me something. Among many answers, here are few most common ones:
-Seven

-f*ck you I'm sleeping

-I don't have to go to school
-Grab my jacket

Also, sudden awakening usually leads into kicking the desk, which, after having just waken up, brutally gives a remainder of where you are. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

When I was trying to creepily stalk this person of opposite sex and she found out and told it to entire class.

I mean, what did I do wrong?

• Nopheros likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

When I was trying to creepily stalk this person of opposite sex and she found out and told it to entire class.

I mean, what did I do wrong?

You got caught. That was the only thing you did wrong.

• F4L?, Nopheros, ShadowDog94 and 5 others like this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Masturbation

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

In tenth grade there was this one guy a class above me who got his psychology test back, and he was telling someone else the grade, but talking past me except right in my face's direction, and I couldn't hear him and asked "What'd you say?" He gave me the most pretentious look in the world and shouted "NINE-TY FO-UR." I was so embarrassed. He was always a dick though.

When I fart in the hall I like to imagine I'm an airplane leaving contrails, and it makes me laugh a little bit so I don't get embarrassed. :^:

• F4L? likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Carrera ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Threw up in front of gym teacher in 3rd grade. All of 4th grade. Just a f*cked up year for me. Traumatizing memories

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

When I failed to correctly calculate the hypotenuse on a triangle.

God, it took a long time to live that down. 

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

Masturbation

I actually knew a student who got caught beating off in class. It was back in middle school so I guess puberty got the best of him. But he apparently thought no one would notice if he kept his shirt over it. People noticed.

Anyway my embarrassing story was just me walking into class and I was making my way to my seat and for no reason I just fell on my ass. I don't know how that happened, floor wasn't slippery, I didn't trip. My legs just gave out and I was laying on the floor. I got laughed at of course.

But my favorite embarrassing moment happened to a friend of mine. Now we're both big fans of Back to the Future, but who isn't. Anyway he was watching the movies on his little mp3 player he had. And every time he'd come up to a part with a memorable line, he'd turn to me and say it because he knew I'd immediately recognize what part of the film he was at.

Well the teacher started to take notice, so she came over and stood behind him. She had her hands at her hips and she was like "Anthony..." But he had his headphones on so he didn't even hear her. So she kept standing behind him saying his name trying to get his attention, and that's when he got to this part of the movie:

And without realizing the teacher was standing behind him for what seemed like a minute, he goes "hey, beat it spook this doesn't concern you." Unfortunately she didn't respond by calling him "peckerwood," which would've been perfect. But she didn't notice what movie he was watching either on that tiny ass screen. But her eyes lit up, it was like a mix of shock, confusion, and anger all mixed into one.

But she didn't show any further reaction beyond that, she just ended up walking back to her desk wondering what just happened. The sheer timing of it though just had me rolling.

• Ciaran, Sting4S, Ray Margarita and 1 other like this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

Masturbation

I honestly don't get how someone could do this. I was in JROTC in 9th grade at one of the training camps and some kid in the barracks-like-building was polishing his sword in the middle of the night.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

I jumped off a 2nd story railing to prove a point to my c*nt ex Liz.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

Someone threw chips on the floor and i acted like a dog and ate them...totally embarrassing, but i was little then. Something fart related however happened to my old friend. In the gym glass he had to do ab crunches and while doing them farted, everyone just laughed so much they were practically crying. Every time my friend reached the up position a fart came out, hilarious :D

Johan
  • Johan

Days since avatar changed: 6

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

Apart from throwing up because I shat myself back in 1st grade (but sending me home because I puked, no one noticed my pants)

I had to dance in front of a crowd because we were doing a play, I was the only one on stage while my other 3 friends from the skit were behind the curtains waiting for me to finish my scene.

I'm a shy guy and my girlfriend at the time was also there, I felt retarded. Never again

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

in 4th grade, i puked at a computer, and sh*t my pants at the same time... but my crush walked me down to the nurse and didn't even notice the smell haha

• K20 likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

Throwing a chair at some guy who was kicking a ball around that landed on my head during lunch break in the private room my year had.

And missing.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

I got three teeth punched out.

In one week.

Grade 4 was not a nice time for me.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

I wouldn't say anything particularly embarrassing happened, If I was someone else i'm sure it would have been, but for me, the countless retarded falls, farts and overly dramatic accidents were hilarious, and I was glad because other people were laughing, I love to entertain, I recall half-deliberately falling down the stairs for laughs after receiving an award in front of the school right after zinging the principal with a hand shake pull back haha. 

Even getting shat on by a bird while standing in assembly for talking didn't phase me all that much, I just laughed with the entire school, funnily enough, my younger sister got pooped on during assembly on the same week hers didn't quite draw the same publicity though, perhaps because she wasn't standing up shouting and shaking her fist at a bird haha.

Ah man, you're making me miss school and getting to be the clown, f*ck you.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

Some people used to put plastic wrap under the toilet seat but over the bowl, covering the toilet. Anyway I fell for it one time when I wasn't paying attention. I don't know how embarrassing it actually was since no one else saw it, but I definitely felt embarrassed.

• EphemeralStar likes this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

I once changd all the notebooks of some kids from a different class when they were not in their class.

Nobody yet knows the suspect... :whistle:

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

Got stealing someone's Pokemon cards.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

If you can remember school you're too young to play GTA  ;)

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

If you can remember school you're too young to play GTA   ;)

The f*ck kind of logic is that?

If you remember your childhood, you're underage?

OT: My kindergarten teacher walked in on me butt nekkid standing on a toilet with kids around. Don't ask how or why. 

• universetwisters, ShadowDog94, Nlwt and 4 others like this

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

well, honestly, between sh*tting myself, pissing myself, falling, farting and just being socially awkward I really can't choose. They were all terribly embarrassing moments and for some odd reason I miss being there at school to f*ck-up. Because I f*cked-up with the people I was friends with and we would all have a good laugh. Now I just feel useless and hopeless when something embarrassing happens.   

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

If you can remember school you're too young to play GTA   ;)

The f*ck kind of logic is that?

If you remember your childhood, you're underage?

OT: My kindergarten teacher walked in on me butt nekkid standing on a toilet with kids around. Don't ask how or why. 

danny clearly didn't have a good childhood.

• Spadge007 likes this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

This happened on the bus home instead of at school, but it still counts.

One day during 9th grade, my period went from barely there to a torrential blood downpour while I was riding the bus home. The busses from the high school stopped at the middle school to pick up the middle school students everyday, and that was where I got off, as I live about three blocks from there.

I noticed that my butt felt wet, and when I saw the blood on my hand, my heart sank. Sure enough, I had a bloodstain on my ass, and in order to get home, I had to walk past the 100+ students outside, and then down the road with my tainted pants on full display the whole time.

I have since switched to tampons.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

I fell asleep in class and had one of those dreams where you're falling/skydiving. I woke up and jolted in my seat and knocked a book off the desk. Everyone stared at me and thought I had a seizure or something.

Happened to me before. But no one but 1 person saw me lol.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

Masturbation

I honestly don't get how someone could do this. I was in JROTC in 9th grade at one of the training camps and some kid in the barracks-like-building was polishing his sword in the middle of the night.

I did this.....and it was my most embarrassing moment.  Why should I lie about it?  It happens to a lot of people....

Anyway, I was young and I really liked this guy in my high school library science class.  Back then I was extremely shy and had no confidence when it came to boys.  

One day, I went into the furthest room from the entrance to the library, and thinking of him, I started "clicking the mouse" so to speak....

My library science teacher walked in on me at the worst possible moment.  I suppose nothing else needs to be said.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users