Photo

[XBOX] Approved Custom Races

1,973 replies to this topic
LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:39 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 03 April 2014 - 10:39 PM.

Hey Lambent...your very active and have qualified races...are you interested in judging?

I'm not sure about it I can't even get my own races spot on yet can I have a little time to think about it? 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 03 April 2014 - 11:13 PM.

No you can't think about it...naw just kidding. Of course.

Broughy...looks fine to me.

• LambentBunny likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:16 AM Edited by LuapYllier, 04 April 2014 - 12:19 AM.

This was sent to me in a PM...

thesqman said:

Hey, I've been organizing my races the last few days. I had way too much clutter and had to clean up. I meant to msg you but completely forgot. Very sorry.

Here are my changes.

Note: All of the tracks keep the EXACT SAME ROUTE, just improved ckpt placement(hopefully). Also, I have set the starting vehicle class on these but left all others open except utility/bicycles.

Los Santos Speedway R - name change, maybe made large grid - Speedway - Strawberry - Very sorry, didn't see you had video.

Rockford Hills Grand Prix - name change, moved start of the race to diff location, removed unnecessary props, changed most of red containers to tire lines. - I will not delete this unless you approve of the new one here - SuperGP - Rockford

Morningwood Grand Prix - name change, improved starting grid, removed unnecessary props, changed red containers to red striped concrete barriers. new one here - SuperGP - Morningwood

Strawberry Grand Prix - name change - new on here - SuperGP - Strawberry

Speed Racers 1 - was lost on creator snafu

Vinewood Grand Prix  - was lost

Once again, very sorry about the video thing. I haven't been on the a lot forums lately.

I am going to treat Rockford Hills - GP as a new nomination and just change the names and links on the other three.

So heads up if you see names you don't recognize or things missing.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:26 AM Edited by deffjeff87, 04 April 2014 - 12:42 AM.

Hey i checked out the videos that you guys have posted and its all good quality, short n sweet kinda wish we could have the GTA music to add to the coolness but dang copyright laws. So good job all you video contributes that help this thread grow :)

Also is it possible to put the races into playlist

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:57 AM

Hey i checked out the videos that you guys have posted and its all good quality, short n sweet kinda wish we could have the GTA music to add to the coolness but dang copyright laws. So good job all you video contributes that help this thread grow :)

You are allowed music just we could never make any money from the videos I talked with Luap about it before I was for having the radio on to add a bit of life to the races and some people pick set stations to fit the feel of their track but it's just overall safer without. Although I'm sure it would be fine with too. 

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

@guitarone01 I see how it is lol time to make and nominate but not to judge ubuh... j/k

Somehow I knew that was coming .. lol

I would also like to nominate my first water race Up The Drain - http://rsg.ms/1j7yZnp. Seashark race thru the drainage canals.

Broughy1322
  • Broughy1322

Vehicle Tester

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

Broughy...looks fine to me.

Thanks, appreciated :)

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

I managed to pop in the majority of the remaining videos last night. I will be running the BMX playlist tonight and with Lambents off road vids we should be just about good to go. Thanks for all the help and support from you guys in the community.

Almost all of the races currently listed are in playlists. The letter at the beggining of each listing corresponds to the key above the list with the playlist names that can be found on my social page. Unfortunately I am running out of room as they limit us to 15 playlists.

thesqman
  • thesqman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

Just wanted to resubmit my improved versions of my already approved races.

All tracks remain the same route. Mostly removed unnecessary props and better starting grids.

Rockford Grand Prix is now SuperGP - Rockford

Morningwood Grand Prix is now  SuperGP - Morningwood

Strawberry Grand Prix is now SuperGP - Strawberry

Los Santos Speedway R is now Speedway - Strawberry

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 04 April 2014 - 01:22 PM.

Just watched you guys race tour de los santos going to have to go and edit a few checkpoints and add few props i think. 

People should not be on the wrong side of the road at the end of the race. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

Ill be happy to remake vid if you do since I pretty royally screwed that one up.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

It wasn't too bad but it is really nice to see how it pans out from a non creator point of view. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

OK The majority of the video support has been uploaded. Just waiting on the remainder of the off road section from Lambent. Fachuro was on vacation for a few days (hopefully had a great time) and will be getting his reviews to me ASAP. Then we will move on to the next class.

If any of the creators have any issues with the quality or content of the video created for a particular race please contact me through PM and I will do what I can to correct the issue. I tried to run them as cleanly as possible but in some cases (BMX in particular) my skills were not up to the task.

Thanks once again to everyone who is participating. Hopefully we will see some more verified's coming this round.

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

My turn to nominate! Alamo Grand Prix*

Finished today and it seems to be well liked so far - I've had one traffic-induced quit but everyone else has given it the thumbs up. All feedback is very welcome.

*Subject to change; namely me thinking up something far wittier

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 05 April 2014 - 01:41 PM.

All races have been uploaded minus windy winds it was stuck processing for hours so I will have to re upload it in a bit.

Also anyone who was unhappy with the way I did their off Road Race let me know I will re race it. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Have you got one for Burger Run? If not I can run it today when I redo yours.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Have you got one for Burger Run? If not I can run it today when I redo yours.

I have the recording but burger run is not an off road race has zero off road sections. (do the canal bridges count as off road? 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

Oh It's in wrong place then? What vehicle was it defaulted on? I'll move it.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

Oh It's in wrong place then? What vehicle was it defaulted on? I'll move it.

Motorcycles. 

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

here are 2 track nominations for ya

Combo #2

http://rsg.ms/1jid78U

Burnout V2

http://rsg.ms/1jidcd1

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:43 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 06 April 2014 - 05:43 PM.

Last video is up on a side note been seeing a lot of Red Rums in free mode of late. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

The Academic - Fachuro
L - Y
Great title and desc. No GTA available. Laps. Coupes default. 
Checkpoints good. Props good. Nice track.

G - N
Title and description work. Coupes only. Not sure it’s the best vehicle for course. Maybe offer option of sport/muscle? Long default 2 laps. Would change to 1. 
Very tight path for 16 racers. First turn could be interesting with full house. Moving start position to CP63/64 would help spread field before reaching this turn and the tighter sections of layout which would help cut down on any pile-ups. I would remove the barrier props between 66-67.

F - X

The Al-Ahdin - Fachuro
L - N
Great title. Simple desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Super default. Muscle and Sports also allowed.
Based on where the start checkpoint is and where I lined up on pole I am guessing you have this set as 4 or 5 wide on the grid. You then funnel this down to three lanes a block into the race. A block after that you stack a checkpoint into a hairpin turn three wide over the crest of a hill with a tall blinding container as the fulcrum. This is against our guidelines in many ways and does not work for me at all. Would also suggest removing checkpoint 24 and backing the start/finish grid to be just past the apex of the final turn.

G - N
Short description. Supers are a bit fast for this course. I would default to sports and 2-3 laps. 
Even with the tire stack, one can still easily hit the end of the barrier after CP11 and be forced to reverse. CP24 too far before turn. My guess is that it is where it is due to starting grid?

F - X

diSrUptiVe design - LuapYllier
L - X
No GTA provided. Laps. SUV default. 12 players.

G - N
Title and description work. Defaults work. SUVs make a crazy race even crazier. 
The angle at which you reach the jump at CP9 makes it easy for one to miss the CP and find themselves in the drainage canal. CP24 might work better at bottom of hill. When you hit 23, most are focused on road and 25 appears at top of screen. I like the addition of the escape ramp before 26. Is there a reason 26 is so far to right side? 29 is partially hidden behind a tree. Move to left? The gap between 32-33 can offer confusion first time thru as this is the only time in the race that you cannot see the next CP. Try a respawn at 33 and you will find yourself nosed against the concrete, forcing a reverse to clear the ledge. Move to above the ledge? Surprise finish as the finish line checkers are hidden in the overpass.

F - Y
Unique title, good description. Default settings: Standard, 2 laps, 9 players, SUV, Morning, Clear, No Traffic/Wanted, Space 103.2
CP2 - Maybe some props to help guide the player through at the right point here, since it's the first off road part?
CP3 - Maybe move the CP a little further back from the hilltop so people see the next CP earlier, and don't come rushing over full speed towards the large concrete column at the bottom of the hill
CP 14, 15 & 16 are really close together, then 17 shows up with very low visibility at the bottom of a hip, maybe space out 14, 15 and 16 a little more to avoid stacking and make 17 more visible?
CP18-19 is kinda confusing as to where you want me to go, should I follow the road or cut through that tight fit?
Small ramp by CP25 - Clever detail ;-)
CP29 is hidden behind a tree, might be better to pull it back a little

Dash Delivery - LuapYllier
L - X
No GTA provided. Laps. Vans default. Limited to delivery type vans. 12 players.

G - Y
Not much to say here. Well built and everything works. 
My only suggestion is you should add another CP between 36-37, at the wall opening. I will also add that I do not like the hidden turn at CP35. Hit the fence every time I ran this. Barriers make you think you can take the turn wider than you actually can. Haven’t raced a van race in a long time. Nice to see one again.

F - N
Good title, good description. Default settings: Standard, 1 lap, Vans, Morning, Clear, No Traffic/Wanted, East Los FM
CP17 - If you have any spare props, I'd put up some here to mark the turn, simply because the layout of the road here hints towards the turn being wider then it actually is. CP is well placed, and there's nothing disruptive placed here, but I think it would be a good place to use a few props.  
CP21-22 are stacked, this is very unlike you, but problematic. This could easily be changed for one well-placed CP with the centre pretty much on the white line, 1 CP in the tunnel, and 1 going out.  Or you could put up a trailer or something to guide players into the tunnel.  CP going out of the tunnel could also be placed further up towards the hilltop.
CP35 - Striped barriers are point me straight into a closed gate here, needs to be moved back to funnel through the open gate.

L - X
GTA available. Laps. Offroad default. Sandking SWB only. 

G - Y
What a handful this one is in the rain. I see the Sanchez bug bites again. CP26 is hidden behind trees when you hit 25. Other than that, everything works. Good fun for the Sandking lovers.

F - Y
OK title, OK description. Default settings: Standard, 2 Laps, Off-Road (Sandking), Morning/Raining, Traffic/Wanted off, Radio Los Santos
Great race :-)

A Drop in the Canyon - HankDunham
L - N
Great title and desc. No GTA available. Laps. Motorcycles only. Traffic on.
Interesting race. Caught my group off gaurd a bit in a few spots. Would be a nightmare with 16 people. The start is a jump into a forest of trees. Every one of us were unseated. Not a good place to start. The first portion of race is definately a delicate endeavor rather than all out race. I am concerned with the checkpoints going up the dirt zigzag but unsure if it can be improved. I would like to see the corner between 20 and 21 represented by a checkpoint whether one is moved or added or whatever. The props before the jump...you put a lot of stuff in there but with the dark and small items visibility of the objects early enough is in question...the road clearly goes right on the map...I don't know maybe it was just me...see what the others say but I would have prefered maybe something larger closer to the turn...you cant see the building and other stuff till you top the hill and that is too late. Im going to say no for now but almost entirely based on the start jump into the woods.

F - N
Good title, Good description. Default settings: Standard PtP, Motorcycles(Sanchez), Current/Current, Traffic On, Wanted Off, Worldwide FM
CP7 is not visible from CP6, makes it unclear where to go
CP20-21, try to put your CP's in the apex of the turns here, and make it 3 CP's instead of 2.
CP26 is a big issue, it's clear which direction to go, but not that you have to aim right to land in a midway cp on the way down.  Better to just put a CP at the bottom here.  Getting to this CP was a pain to say the least.

Tongva Hills - WhitEd3vil91
L - Y
Great title, good desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Sport default. Interesting vehicle limits.
I don't remember what I had a problem with the first time but it seems to have all been addressed as I see nothing wrong with it now. Great job.

F - Y
Good Title, short description. Default settings: Standard, 3 laps, Sports, Night/Clear, Traffic/Wanted Off, Radio Los Santos
It's very obvious you've done some revisions on this track for the resubmittal, well done :-)

Da$hound - WhitEd3vil91
L - Y
Good title, OK desc. No GTA mode. PTP. Super default. Sport Super only.
I don't like freeway races...but there is nothing wrong with the build.

F - Y
Good title, Impressive Description! Default settings: Standard PtP, Super, Morning/Clear, Traffic/Wanted off, Blaine County Radio
Beautiful highway cruise :-) I still had an issue with 3 CP placements, but nothing game breaking. If you want to know where and what feel free to PM me ;-)  I also suspect the description was a slight hint of sarcasm towards my last comment on the description :p If true, very nicely done, I did appreciate it. If not, still nicely done, as it's an awesome description, and I still appreciated it :p

The Holy Mountain - WhitEd3vil91
L - Y
Good Title, Great desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Motorcycles default.
Much better with MC's. Several of the people I ran it with thought the gas station felt a bit out of place as the rest of the track was all normal roads but it was well checkpointed and in my opinion makes an otherwise overdone path have a little flare. Nice update. Good checkpoints and props.

F - Y
Great Title, good description. Default settings: Standard, 2 laps, Muscle, Current/Clear, Traffic/Wanted off, Soulwax FM
Again, changes are noticed. Well done, it works much better now. Maybe you could still work out the checkpoint placement going back down through the vineyards, and a few CP's seem excessive on the straight after the hairpin near Zancudo.  Tracks works fine as is though, so good job :-)

Wind Machine - WhitEd3vil91
L - Y
Good title, Interesting but not very descriptive desc. No GTA. Laps. Super default. Fast car limits.
Good checkpoints and props. Great update. If I had to nitpick I would say maybe either shift CP 30 to the right a bit or even remove it if 31 can be seen from 29. 31 surprised me a little more than it should have. Still a go though.

F - Y
Great Title, Interesting description. Default settings: Standard, 2 laps, Super, Morning/Current, Traffic/Wanted off, Radio Los Santos
All previous issues have been addressed, personally I would've solved some of them by moving the CP's a little instead of using a ton of striped barriers, but both solutions work.

Mt. Josiah - WhitEd3vil91
L - Y
Good title, simple desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Offroad default. Mortorcycles also.
Might want to limit the vehicles allowed in the class some. Dubsta, patriot, tornado, kalahari, paradise and baller aren't really appropriate. They may have trouble with the jump. Custom sanchez is also going to blow every one else away.Good checkpoints and props...good update.

F - Y
Title works, short description. Default settings: Standard, 1 lap, Off-Road, Current/Current, Traffic/Wanted off, Blaine County Radio
Only issue I have is the CP just as you're going under the bridge, I think it's placed this way to allow for a shortcut? But in that case I would recommend moving it a little further down the road to make it visible through the opening.

Excaliber - Weems2k
L - N
Fitting title. Weak desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Sports default. Good restrictions on vehicles. 9 players.
Traffic on. CP 8 and 9 are stacked. You blow through 8 at top speed there is no way your making that hairpin. Were the two containers just there to stop traffic? they seem really strange. CP 10 not clear which way it is pointing...hywy or ramp. I would move both 8 and 10 further away from tip of blade. Other people with me didn't really agree but I felt like 13 and 14 were a bit stacked as well.

F - N
Title works, Description short and uninformative. Default settings: Standard, 5 laps, Sports, Current/Current, Traffic on, Wanted off, Los Santos Rock Radio
Review: This is obviously just an immature joke, so I won't go too far into details. Random prop use and poor CP placements ranging from stacking, to no visibility because they're placed too far from each other. Vote: No, would fit right in with Jumps, Jumps, Jumps in the verified list though.

The Drift King II - bebbocasteddu
L - N
Poor title...drifting isn't really a thing in this course unless your doing it on purpose and your going to be slower. OK desc. PtP. Sports default. Good veh limits. Wanted levels on. 10 players.
The beggining and end are less used roads but the rest of the race is the same as so many others. Your main issue is that you are way short on checkpoints. So many I am not even going to try to detail it out.

F - X
See note.

The Drift King III - bebbocasteddu
L - N
Sports PtP with no GTA. Again poor title. Description is sort of a joke as it is no harder than any of the other dozens of races using the same roads. 8 players.
Starts facing a cliff with no CP in sight. Major checkpoint issues again. Both your tracks are built more like rally races where the checkpoints are there to clarify actual turns but your on your own inbetween. It isn't that they are not raceable but they do not meet the standard set forth in this thread.

F - X
See Note.

Montreal Mall - StellaMonsterUK
L - Y
Good title, weak desc. GTA available. Laps. Sports default. No restrictions. 10 Players.
A few of the CP's feel like they are a bit outside of the best position in the corners. Would be better closer to the inside corner. Not sure if this was by design to discourage shortcuts. The hairpin is done differently that most since it could be two checkpoints but it seems to work pretty well . The alternative is two use two but they would be so close together it might be more confusing than it is worth. Props are unobtrusive.

F - N
Good Title, Short, uninformative description. Default settings: Standard, 3 laps, Sports, Current/Current, Traffic/Wanted off, Radio Los Santos
CP4 should be placed further in, at the apex.
Add a CP between CP4 and CP5 as CP5 is invisible from CP4, and pointing too sharp for the turn
CP5 needs to be placed at the apex of the turn
CP6 should be split into two CP's, each placed at the apex of a turn
After this most of the CP's are placed too far out from the turn, forcing an unnatural line.
I would go through the entire track and look at CP placements in turns.
Also, the hairpin just before the finish, the prop placement seems cluttered, try to follow the road instead here
I also imagine this track might be better off using a more appropriate vehicle (considering the theme set by the title and description)
Vote: No. However, I'll vote yes on a resubmittal if CP issues are addressed, and all checkpoints are moved to the apex of their respective turn. And the hairpin needs to be addressed as well.

Ride 'Round - jsakanee
L - Y
OK title. Good desc. GTA available. Laps. Sports default. Util and cycles restricted. 10 players.
I got nothin...great job mate. 

F - Y
Title works, Short description, but it works. Default settings: Standard, 1 lap, Sports, Night/Clear, Traffic/Wanted off, West Coast Classics
A few CP's was slightly too far out in the corners, not far enough to be game breaking however.  Good track, sure to be one of Luap's favourites because of the minimal prop use :p

Fachuro note:
I was unfortunately unable to load The Drift King (both tracks) every time I tried, it seems some races on my bookmarked list has become hidden.  I don't know how to fix this, sorry :S  

Luap note:
@ seveb/bebbocastaddu - unfortunately we were unable to get a full review due to Fachuro's issues but I am fairly confident that any of the judges using the standards set here would have given N votes on these races. These races are not "bad" per se but do not meet the requirements we have set forth. If you would like to improve upon them we would be glad to revisit them.

@WhiteDevil - Considering the conditions under which you left the thread I would like to say (and I probably speak for the other judges) that I am impressed with the marked turn around of your creations. I don't know if you yourself feel that they have improved or if you just did what was asked solely to get them listed, but either way bravo. Job well done. 

Luap Responses:
Disruptive Design: Fully expected the no. Was looking for input. Thanks I will look into your comments.
Delivery Dash: The checkpoints in the tunnel are stacked because there really isnt any reason not to since there is no other direction to go and it makes the arrows point in the right directions. I will look into it though. For the gate...I agree but have been trying to figure out what to do about it. Was hoping for feedback suggestions. The cause is that the gate was default closed in the creator test thus the fence was supposed to be plowed through. If you didn't get that right then the gate opens and you can go that way. But when I got the race into the real world the gate is open thus blocking the fence and ruining the turn.
Muck the Fother Muckers: I have been concerned with that visibility through the trees as well. I will look at it.

Thanks gentleman.
New class comming soon.

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

What is better

Good title or great title?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 18 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

I would say there isn't probably too much difference...It is more subjective really than most of the review. I typically give a good great or excellent based on how likely it is that I will see it on another race. Like Los Santos GP is repeated over and over. Mostly I will just say good or unique unless something strikes me in another direction. Like I said it isn't important to the review...just maybe useful feedback for the creator.

4-6-14 Nominated Class:

Chumash Grand Prix - InsertCoin2Cont - L(N) - F(N)

Industrial Action. - LambentBunny

Lucky 7 - LambentBunny - L(Y) - F(N)

Bed Rockers - Ma1evo1entCheese - L(Y) - F(Y)

3 Mile Dock - Guitarone01 - L(Y) - F(Y)

Brakes Not Included - Guitarone01 - L(Y) - F(Y)

V.Big House in the Country - Landyisland - L(N) - F(N)

SuperGP - Rockford - thesqman - L(Y) - F(N)

SuperGP  - Morningwood - thesqman - L(Y) - F(N)

Up The Drain - Guitarone01 - L(Y) - F(Y)

Alamo Grand Prix - HirsuteDave - L(N) - F(N)

Combo #2 - DeffJeff2k14 - L(N) - F(N)

Street Hustle V2 - DeffJeff2k14 - L(N) - F(X)

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

What is better

Good title or great title?

Great beats good, good beets okay, okay beats works

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Dash Delivery issues have been addressed and can now be changed to a yes vote from me.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

The Valedictorian (Resubmittal)

http://rsg.ms/1qdk1NN

Need for Grapeseed (Resubmittal)

http://rsg.ms/QWqUJj

The Academic (Resubmittal)

http://rsg.ms/QWr0jX

The Al-Ahdin (Resubmittal)

http://rsg.ms/QWrcjp

The Symphonist

http://rsg.ms/QWrk2a

The Tailor

http://rsg.ms/QWrmY6

Pier of Fear

http://rsg.ms/QWruGQ

The Serpent

http://rsg.ms/QWru9Q

Scrapyard Suzie

http://rsg.ms/NDlG3m

BMX Rally

http://rsg.ms/QWrNBz

Rear Up

http://rsg.ms/OHXwW2

The Chauffeur

http://rsg.ms/1qdlOCo

High Caddies I

http://rsg.ms/1qdlXFW

BMX Downhell

http://rsg.ms/N0545G

The Cinematographer

http://rsg.ms/1qdmdEW

The Vegetarian

http://rsg.ms/1qdmmbA

Le Grande Richman

http://rsg.ms/1qdmwQ8

Madrazzos Emergency

http://rsg.ms/1qdmEix

The Shoemaker

http://rsg.ms/1qdmLuL

The Highlander

http://rsg.ms/1qdmSpS

Vespucci-Chumash (Part of a 10 race playlist "Tour de San Andreas")

http://rsg.ms/1qdn7l5

Chumash-Banham Canyon (Part 2 of Tour de San Andreas)

http://rsg.ms/QWta3b

The rest of the tour races are still having finish lines and starting lines put in, so they will be submitted later on.  Some of these I'm just looking for the feedback on, resubmittals is because I feel I've made all the changes I can without breaking anything vital to the race and the theme of the race.  There is also a few that need some slight CP adjustments and such, but that's something I'll get done before they are up in any nomination class.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

sh*t man your kidding right?
A. We cant do that many from one person in one class.
B. We only have 2 judges and your one of them. Can't include judge tracks under thos conditions.

Nelson Van Alden
  • Nelson Van Alden

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

Only started playing about with the creator today, and thought I'd submit my first crack at it.

http://rsg.ms/1qmaR1H - Rollin' OnThe River

Lap race around the Zancudo river with a few sharp turns. Off-road is probably preferable, but supers and sports are fine on it also.

Any feedback is welcomed.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

Hey Nelson, Thanks for the nomination. Always nice to get new participators. It may be a bit before we get to the next class, in which time you might want to address the checkpoints between 10 and 14. I can see from the map view that they are likely to be called out as not being on the road curves. Also might want to pull 6 back to the center of the curve. These are just map observations and may need further attention based on elevation or visibility obstacles. Since you have time I am just offering advice to give you a better shot at approval.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users