Photo

[XBOX] Approved Custom Races

1,966 replies to this topic
DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:27 PM Edited by DrAtomic, 30 January 2014 - 07:15 PM.

How to link your playlist 101

Scratch this, the linking seems to be browser dependend, so no uniform way to do it.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

I won't quote the relevant posts, so as to avoid a quote waterfall.

But in regards to a ps3 version of this. I would be in full support of this, Mo Seph is quite a busy man though :p is there perhaps another RRR commissioner to handle it maybe?

I know I would be willing to help out where necessary, but only being online one week out of 3 limits my ability to judge tracks, so I wouldn't be too much help lol

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

I would like to nominate two of my own races, of course feedback is welcome.

Getaway - http://rsg.ms/MojNH7
Crazy Race - http://rsg.ms/MojOuQ

Ok long post warning.
Cookiemonster79 we ran through your tracks last night. There were three of us. Pulled up Getaway first and all three of us wiped out on the first turn into the alley. We then realized that this was less of a high speed getaway and more of a blind discovery mission. Your checkpoints do not in many instances make it clear where one is intended to go. The path you took through the alleys is tight and tedious and not conducive to speed at all...that isnt necessarily bad but not really in line with your title. I heard many "wtf" and "where was I supposed to go" over the headphones. I am going to have to say NO on this one.
We then pulled up "Crazy Race" and it is what it claims. It also has checkpoint problems. One in particular that happened repeatedly is having a checkpoint on a corner but also having another one immediately before the corner so you get zero warning when the corner point pops up and your supposed to be turning sharply. This race also is set to sports and in no way is a sports race. Might be better suited for compact or faggio. I'm sorry but this one is a NO for me as well.

Automatic Delivery posted by DrAtomic
I don't like this race personally because of the very long straight run in the first half of the course. That being said...I don't need to like it. It is well made, checkpoints are informative, the path is intuitive, settings are all appropriate, there were no props. YES for me...and since Dr posted it...that means approved.
Los Santos Autobahn posted by DrAtomic
Another freeway race. I run the freeways all the time in freemode. They are a great mode of travel. In my opinion they do not make great races in and of themselves. Maybe with some off/on ramps thrown in, little action on some crossing streets or something it would improve but I was yawning through this whole race. However, you cant really fault the creators construction. You always know where to go. There was no confusion about anything. Quality made even if it was boring. YES and approved.

In regards to Dr's comments on my playlist...thank you for your feedback. I appreciate the list of tracks you liked. I dont want to swamp the list with my own content so I will add a couple and maybe put others in later on when list gets bigger. The SUV race had a nuke dropped on it and is now a completely different beast that frankly I am much happier with. I appreciate you pushing me to do something. You should check it out.
The offroad race has had 90% of the props removed, some new props were added to warn of the sharp right turn. I instead adjusted and added some checkpoints to do the job I was trying to get the props to do. New feedback welcome.
The sandking race is now limited to swb version only so the custom vehicles is no longer an issue.

I have noticed in that last post above that your links have a # sign in them that does not belong. It should be a / between playlist and playlists. However, with all this link trouble and the experience I just had with my playlist added to the fact that the playlist creator can add or remove tracks after we approve it without any vote loss or anything else to deter him from doing so I think we should just nix the whole approved playlist option and stick with individual races. Your thoughts?

As far as judges goes sure I would not mind ensyyy being one if he is interested. My only problem is that I didnt want to have all RRR judges. You and I were different crews when this started and really hardly knew each other...now we are freinds and crew. I don`t want people to think this is biased. I would love to get a long term member or leadership of one of the crews that focus on creations to get involved. This goes for the PS3 version of this thread also. I have no control over what happens there. Anyone could do it and more crews getting involved would make this racing community even stronger.

I am at work now and will update the OP with todays approved races when I get home.

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by DrAtomic, 29 January 2014 - 01:21 PM.

Comments on Cookiemonster79 races seconded. Thank you for the nominations though Cookie!

With regards to judges, agreed, someone step up please! Also where are all your nominations? We ran out of content to run. Nominate anything that you think is great and suits the criteria, you don't have to be the creator it can be something you found and really liked just as easy. Any creator crews that like to step up and contribute?

With regards to the playlist linking let's work this out tonight over a party chat and find a workable solution, it's crazy that R* didnt make this workable.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Well, now damnit.  I'm going to go back in and add in the GTA elements for my "Ridge Racer" course just so I can qualify for this thread...  I couldn't figure out how to add them, and since I rarely race them, I didn't.

That will be fixed tonight!

• DrAtomic likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:03 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 29 January 2014 - 08:04 PM.

You are going to need to do more than just that I am afraid. I just took your track for a spin.

Ridge Racer by || Noble6 ||

First off the bat I had no idea where to go. There was no checkpoint visible. I was forced to look at the minimap in order to start the race. It turns out this would be consistent through the entire lap. There were several places where a checkpoint was hidden by a tunnel or a hill or other obstacles. Need to do some work on the checkpoint bud...and remember to drive it like you have never seen it before...assume that no mini map is available too. It should LEAD you through the intended course.

I want to also nominate a track I found in another thread.

Speedway City Tour by RDT33

Excellent track, good design, good checkpoints, no props, the only criticism I would offer is it could have used a checkpoint on the bend between 2 and 3 due to not being able to see 3 from 2...but it isn't critical enough to mess up the race.

• ll Noble 6 ll likes this

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

I have 2 custom races. I'm on Xbox. My races u can try out are Fast n furious.
And streets of LS

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

I've downloaded a number of the regular races in the approved list, but some went to the generic R* races and weren't available.  I'll be responding once I've raced a few!

• DrAtomic likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Sorry guys. Those playlist pages...even trying to pull one job off them is shady. Starting to get annoying. I fixed all the links with job pages now...Im not going to mess with playlist links anymore.

I have 2 custom races. I'm on Xbox. My races u can try out are Fast n furious.
And streets of LS

Need a social club link bud and we will be glad to look at them.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Nominating this plane race...

South Side Dank - chriswithguns

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

You are going to need to do more than just that I am afraid. I just took your track for a spin.

First off the bat I had no idea where to go. There was no checkpoint visible. I was forced to look at the minimap in order to start the race. It turns out this would be consistent through the entire lap. There were several places where a checkpoint was hidden by a tunnel or a hill or other obstacles. Need to do some work on the checkpoint bud...and remember to drive it like you have never seen it before...assume that no mini map is available too. It should LEAD you through the intended course.

Excellent track, good design, good checkpoints, no props, the only criticism I would offer is it could have used a checkpoint on the bend between 2 and 3 due to not being able to see 3 from 2...but it isn't critical enough to mess up the race.

Thanks for the feedback!  Won't defend it.  Will fix it! 

• DrAtomic and haggini like this

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by DrAtomic, 30 January 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Speedway City Tour - http://rsg.ms/Mzh124 - RyanTier - Land Race
Not blown away by the description, but received some attention. No GTA mode props are designed. Default car set to Supers, however doable vehicles for this circuit don't seem to have been limited, as I'm also able to select the utility class and cycles (ugh). In all fairness I dont think a race that is 2.09 miles long with a default of 2 laps should have utility class enable even if you bring it down to 1 lap. 1-12 players. But we'll see. Checkpoints are well layed out, could use an extra checkpoint between number 2 and 3, with maybe one small exception being the one in the hard right leading into East Vinewood (after the long turn; checpoint number 8), that could maybe be positioned a little bit back out of the corner. Took about 1 and half minute a lap. Fun circuit that can also be played with traffic on. Verdict: Would play again, however race could be improved by limiting the available vehicles to what is fun and fits with the default number of laps on this track as well as added GTA mode stuff would improve the playability of it.

South Side Dank - http://rsg.ms/MzhjWt - ChrisWithGuns - Air Race
No frails clear description, advises mallards for use but says it's doable in other classes. 8.49 miles distance. A perfect race takes about 4 and a half minutes, it comes as advertised, difficult, some checkpoint issues first checkpoint is way to close to the start marker as you basicly allready fly through it before the race has started, checkpoint number 11 also seems to be an issue as it's located directly behind a bridge pilar (depends on your flight path, was more clear on second playthrough). The fun factor about this race is that you can't simply go full throttle all the way, you do have to manage your airspeed, which in turn allows the field to break up. I also have to wonder if the difficulty of the race doesn't cause crash mayhem when played with a lot of players. Allows for 1-8 players, have to wonder if it's not better to limit it down to 6 or even 4 (would go with 6 so it is still usefull for playlists). Would I play it again? I'm leaning towards yes, as air races go this one felt like a lot of fun compared to the rockstar air races.

Edit: Just played it with 4 others, this race needs all respawns checked (play it alone, and crash after each checkpoint) as some of them are really bad to instead death after respawn, given that it's such a hard race that is most certainly an issue.
Edit2: That first checkpoint really needs to go, 2 players missed it due to flying past it whilst the countdown was still running.

The Snowman - http://rsg.ms/Mzi95L - MrNivak - Land Race
Decent enough description, nice touch is the explanation of the origin of the name. 1-16 players. No GTA mode props are designed. Default car set to Sports, however doable vehicles for this circuit don't seem to have been limited, as I'm also able to select the utility class and cycles (ugh). I think this ciurcuit should be limited to Sports, Motorcycles and Supers, that said it could be fun in other vehicle classes other then bycicles or utility allthough I would adjust the number of default laps if choosing one of the other classes. Default laps are set to 5 for a lap length of 1.05 miles, 1-8 players. Some checkpoints are placed against the traffic which makes playing it with traffic on no fun. Another checkpoint thing is that the hard left to hard left on the road behind mors mutual could do with the removal of the checkpoint in between those two checkpoints (checkpoint 11). Traffic wise, the startgrid is positioned against the traffic as are checkpoints 1, 3, 5, 12, 20. I'd be eager to try a version of this race with the grid and checkpoints fixed traffic wise, see if it's still as much fun as it is now. Because even throughout all it's flaws it's a lot of fun. The creator may have opted for the checkpoint placement to match an ideal racing line and as such not caring about the traffic option, GTA mode and rally mode. Duration a little over 4 mintues on defaults which allows for maximum rp and $$$. Verdict: would play again but needs to have vehicles classes limited and gta mode designed and a little checkpoint tweak. It certainly has the it factor for me.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:23 PM

Type: Race

Link: http://socialclub.ro...hQHA?platformId

Description: A loop around and over the hills, valleys and (of course, ridges) of western Los Santos. Over hill and vale, with a mixture of off- and on-road driving. Best with motorcycles and offroad vehicles. Some technical turns require a bit of planning and wheelie the jump or risk it all!

Did some MAJOR editing last night.  Hard to add another check point in, so I just pulled the existing ones around until they lined up properly.  This meant some adjustments in checkpoint location.  This turned out to be a good thing once I stopped relying on the mini-map (which I've gotten used to doing, so it was educational to use Luap's information to educate the setup and further racing).  Some of the ridgeline turn points were on the very top of the ridge, meaning folks just drove straight off the other side instead of turning if they weren't watching the map.  Now, the checkpoint is just below the ridge and the arrows indicate the next checkpoint, so a turn AT the checkpoint still gives the driver time to turn onto the ridge itself...

I still have an issue with the sharp left at the end of the highway, but due to the angles of the ground, placeables are hard to set in position to direct drivers, and due to the sharp incline, it's almost impossible to see the next checkpoint up the hill.  As such, I put in a number of directional signs and tried to set up construction fences to direct anyone off-course.

I will note that there are a few turns (and I removed the one checkpoint below the hilltop - that was entirely misleading) where the lay of the land will hurl fast-moving bikers in the wrong direction even if they're pointed the right way - that's to make it a bit more technical and I've set up fencing and directional markers to redirect riders who are off-course.  I personally LOVE high-speed off-road races where the landscape isn't exactly amenable to the direction you're trying to go - that's sort of the point of off-road racing anyway.

Either way, I hope you enjoy the new layout and I sincerely hope the new placeables help with directions and guidance!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

I will gladly check it out this evening. The whole point of all this is to get better races so I am glad you decided to edit rather that blow off or complain.

Note it is very easy to add a checkpoint. Hover your cursor over the blue line, while in checkpoint mode, very close to the existing checkpoint on the end of the segment you wish to insert it on. It should turn yellow and the tip on bottom right should now say "insert checkpoint". It is only difficult when the lines go into the landscape...you may need to move one end to a more easily accessed spot, add the checkpoint and then edit both back into place...still better than moving all the checkpoints though.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

My crew and I raced the following courses a few times last night to get a feel for the course and then to update late-comers.  I highly suggest the following (even though they're already on the approved list):

Muscle Memory - LuapYllier

Downtown Underground 2 - Chris With Guns

Legion Square Circuit - buggy2825

Little Seoul Road Circuit - buggy2825

LSC Great Eight - DrAtomic1

Muscle Memory - A BLAST using muscle cars.  Our best racer was slipping and sliding all over the place trying to nail down his fully-modded Ruiner, allowing the rest of us in our Dominators and Gauntlets to pretty much keep up with him.   He's usually well out in front for any of our races and while he eventually won, it was a great race.  The initial run through the tunnel in a Dominator is AMAZING.  I personally drive a modded Mustang GT and the sound sent chills through me...  The S-curves down the long straight are a bit annoying, but someone knowledgeable about checkpoint acceptance zones can narrow it down to a bit more straighter run...  I do have to say that the slalom through the parking lot near the end of the track was a BITCH. I turned too sharp at one point and ended up in a dead-end part of the lot, allowing someone to pass me for the win. Hysterical, difficult and challenging.

Downtown Underground 2 - We stuck with Sports cars for this run and while it's not really "underground", it is a great run.  Lots of high-speed runs followed by sharp turns.  Fun stuff!  The turn at the top of the hill is specifically one hell of a challenge if you don't realize you're approaching and forget to slow down.

Legon Square Circuit - Some of the best wrecks came in the turns and one of our best racers actually lost focus and missed a turn entirely, which was incredible...  LOTS of fun.  Some of the other races in downtown use these same roads, so that experience came in handy for some of the turns.  I believe there's one particular checkpoint in the middle of the road that actually HIDES a concrete pillar, so that was a bit of a surprise the first time...

Little Seoul Road Circuit - This one was just plain FUN.  They all started to blur together after a while, but I remember this one just being fun to race on.

LSC Great Eight - HYSTERICAL for first-timers on chat...  "Where the HELL is this race going!" was the most frequent comment, since it twists and turns in on itself.  "When does it END?" was another!  We actually tried this in Issi's and one of us actually spun OFF the highway in one turn and exploded down below!  On Sports and Motorcycles, the turns are ridiculously fun, and I actually found myself driving SIDEWAYS on a concrete barrier when I went through too fast (didn't wreck somehow, though).

All said, a LOT of fun. 

I'm big into auto racing in GTA (the physics aren't the best, but then again it's more about having fun than realism, so I'm good with that).  Not so much on the others (I have CRAP Stamina for my character, so bike races will have to wait a while).

The crew will keep hitting these tracks.  They're downloaded into my game and I'm planning on making a playlist at some point.  Going back to Freemode every time was a pain in the ass...

haggini
  • haggini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Trust me - my bike races don't really need stamina, just approach them in the mindset that they are as much about having fun and tricks / shortcuts as coming first. Well timed bunny hops (RB) are the only real requirement.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Im glad you enjoyed them. It is truely my hope that by collecting great tracks by a wide variety of people and exposing as many people as possible to those great races we can improve, if only a little, players outlook on created content and racing in general.

Note 1: the last section about the parking lot in your review of Muscle Memory does not apply to that track. I believe it was probably meant for Legion Square.

Note 2: if you really enjoyed Muscle Memory I have an entire series of tracks all purposebuilt for each of the car classes you might enjoy. The playlist is "The Racing Buffet" and it is hopeless to try to link it so check my sig.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed my track!  I thought about putting a checkpoint between 2 and 3 for sure but, and this is going to sound bad, I didn't want to go through the race to move all of the other checkpoints back.  My play count is still low so I'll probably go and fix it.  I just wish that all of the stats didn't reset after you update the course.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

Note 1: the last section about the parking lot in your review of Muscle Memory does not apply to that track. I believe it was probably meant for Legion Square.

Note 2: if you really enjoyed Muscle Memory I have an entire series of tracks all purposebuilt for each of the car classes you might enjoy. The playlist is "The Racing Buffet" and it is hopeless to try to link it so check my sig.

Re: 1 - They started to blur after I started writing, so thanks for the clarification. 

Re: 2 - I will definitely do so.  We had a blast last night and are tired of the same set of races all the time.

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed my track!  I thought about putting a checkpoint between 2 and 3 for sure but, and this is going to sound bad, I didn't want to go through the race to move all of the other checkpoints back.  My play count is still low so I'll probably go and fix it.  I just wish that all of the stats didn't reset after you update the course.

Did you also see the notes about GTA mode and checkpoint 8 here: http://gtaforums.com...x/?p=1064635082 ?

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

Ok.  I placed a new checkpoint between 2 and 3.  I also took the time to add GTA elements to the race for people that like that type of racing.

• DrAtomic likes this

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by DrAtomic, 30 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

LSC Great Eight - DrAtomic1
LSC Great Eight - HYSTERICAL for first-timers on chat...  "Where the HELL is this race going!" was the most frequent comment, since it twists and turns in on itself.  "When does it END?" was another!  We actually tried this in Issi's and one of us actually spun OFF the highway in one turn and exploded down below!  On Sports and Motorcycles, the turns are ridiculously fun, and I actually found myself driving SIDEWAYS on a concrete barrier when I went through too fast (didn't wreck somehow, though).

All said, a LOT of fun.

Glad to hear you guys liked it so much! When testing the track I decided to shy away from the default sports cars because of the risk of going over the side especially when there are dirty racers involved. Compacts seemed to suit the track well. I share you opinion that the track really shines on Motorcycles, personally, dare I say it, it really gave the Down the Drain feel (looks easy enough but takes skill). The reason I didnt set it to motorcyles by default is that I didnt want to race marker to be marked as a bike one (which looks too much like a bicycle imho).

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Did you also see the notes about GTA mode and checkpoint 8 here: http://gtaforums.com...x/?p=1064635082 ?

I read it as I was publishing it!! I'm going to fix the description, however I am happy with the checkpoints and how they are laid out.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

RDT, my crew and I will be trying out your race tonight.  I just added it.  ^_^

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

RDT, my crew and I will be trying out your race tonight.  I just added it.  ^_^

Thank you!

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by DrAtomic, 30 January 2014 - 05:01 PM.

Ok.  I placed a new checkpoint between 2 and 3.  I also took the time to add GTA elements to the race for people that like that type of racing.

Great edit, you also removed the redundant classes I see, with regards to the GTA elements, do note that they can be used at the 10 second mark (weapons enabled), by this time you basicly arrive at the second batch of elements (11/12 second mark). Not bad perse, as it allows players to use it straight away as they hit the 10 second mark and the distance will be more in other classes.

I read it as I was publishing it!! I'm going to fix the description, however I am happy with the checkpoints and how they are laid out.

Agreed with regards to checkpoint 8 seems fine if you are maintaining the proper speed (i must have been going too fast when writing the first comments). Great fix of your description btw, nice description now! I say add it to the list Luap!
  • RDT33 likes this

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

The Snowman - http://rsg.ms/Mzi95L - MrNivak - Land Race
Decent enough description, nice touch is the explanation of the origin of the name. 1-16 players. No GTA mode props are designed. Default car set to Sports, however doable vehicles for this circuit don't seem to have been limited, as I'm also able to select the utility class and cycles (ugh). I think this ciurcuit should be limited to Sports, Motorcycles and Supers, that said it could be fun in other vehicle classes other then bycicles or utility allthough I would adjust the number of default laps if choosing one of the other classes. Default laps are set to 5 for a lap length of 1.05 miles, 1-8 players. Some checkpoints are placed against the traffic which makes playing it with traffic on no fun. Another checkpoint thing is that the hard left to hard left on the road behind mors mutual could do with the removal of the checkpoint in between those two checkpoints (checkpoint 11). Traffic wise, the startgrid is positioned against the traffic as are checkpoints 1, 3, 5, 12, 20. I'd be eager to try a version of this race with the grid and checkpoints fixed traffic wise, see if it's still as much fun as it is now. Because even throughout all it's flaws it's a lot of fun. The creator may have opted for the checkpoint placement to match an ideal racing line and as such not caring about the traffic option, GTA mode and rally mode. Duration a little over 4 mintues on defaults which allows for maximum rp and $$$. Verdict: would play again but needs to have vehicles classes limited and gta mode designed and a little checkpoint tweak. It certainly has the it factor for me.

Thanks for the review, Doc!  

The race was designed for traffic OFF, and if I could force that setting I would (or can I?).  I think positioning checkpoints with traffic in mind would spoil the "flow" and race lines of this particular circuit.  

Optimally I think sports are best, although I didn't want to limit vehicles so any class can be used.  However, I'm thinking I will limit the more troll-y classes like utility and bicycles.  

As for the lack of GTA props (rockets, speed boost, etc), I purposefully left them out as I prefer GTA races without (although I suspect I'm in the minority there).

I'll scope out the checkpoints near Mors and edit accordingly.. I do have a tendency to add too many.

Thanks again for the feedback!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

You dont need to move anything...insert the point. Hover over the blue line until it turns yellow...drop new point. Move it where you need it. Takes two seconds...does no one do the tutorial lol?

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

You dont need to move anything...insert the point. Hover over the blue line until it turns yellow...drop new point. Move it where you need it. Takes two seconds...does no one do the tutorial lol?

Hahaha, apparently not.  It's already done though.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

I will update the list this evening. Help us find more good tracks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users