Photo

[XBOX] Approved Custom Races

1,963 replies to this topic
deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

Luap you should be like holy crap i dont know who that celibrity is but cool as hell.  Lucky bastard you! I wish i could have a celebrity and a dev team race my track....well as long as it doesnt mean i have to get it remade by amateurs to make it verified. Anyways CONGRATS Luap.  Also is there a youtube link for any of these races yet.

So apparently this guy did a lot of the tracks on the in game radio and that is his connection to the devs...but frankly jeff, I couldn't give two sh*ts about a celebrity racing my track. Hell it isnt even my track, I don't get any of those votes or plays...it is just another rockstar track made to look like mine. I am sure he isnt the only celeb that plays gta either.

Just imagine how many times you might have shot someone famous in the face and don't even know it.

You know Luap i think i kill a celebrity everyday i play and im proud of it. all the money in the world aint going to save you from me lol.  so did they ever reply to your email about them redoing your maps to get them verified?  i hope they wont redo anymore maps cause if so ill be happy just making it onto the approved thread you have going now.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

Nope...no response to anything I have sent them for any reason.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

Dang man well to me i would take that as "Thanks for the help on providing us ideas to make really good tracks, were going to remake it to our liking and post it in your name"

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

Rockford Spree – LambentBunny
L - Y
Great title, great desc. GTA available. Laps. Super default. Good restrictions. 8 Players (rather limiting and not necessary for this track)
Checkpoint 1 isn't needed and is too close to start line. Could easily do away with CP 3 as well. Center 4 between 3 and 5 so it is less stacked on the turn. CP 12 is a little bit too far forward in my opinion. Shift it a bit closer to Tonny Chung's. CP 19 and 20 are both away from the corner a bit which may be intentional to remove corner cutting...I am a huge believer in putting half my car on the curb whenever possible...I missed both of these. No props used. These comments are merely suggested improvements as it is in no way broken as it stands. Nice race.

F - N
Good Title, Good description
Excessive CP-use on the straights, information comes to slow considering it's default supers. First left turn is a little hidden, pull CP out.  Also, just before turning back towards Rockford Plaza the left turn can be a little confusing because of the proximity between the previous CP and the split in the road.  Simply remove CP11 to fix.

G - Y
Title and description good. Vehicle limits good. Defaults good. GTA provided. 
Great CP usage. No props. Great lapper, nice path choice. Good job on this one.

Loop The Lake – twisterrk
L - Y
Good title, simple desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Sports default. Interesting vehicle limits. (offroad?) 8 players.
Fairly heavily used race path. At checkpoint 11 if your going to use the line of tires to guide the corner then they should not lead you directly into a sign. I would suggest lining the curve up to end at the right edge of the road sign. Otherwise decent checkpoints and prop usage.

F - Y
Title works, description works
Not very unique location or prop usage. 1 excessive CP(CP6), other then that works just fine.

G - Y
Title fits. Simple description. Vehicle limits work. Defaults good. Good to see the 8 racer limit. No GTA. 
Great CP usage. Prop usage good. I see a lot of crashes on this one with new racers due to the narrow racing path, but still a fun course for all. Good job.

L - Y
Great title. Great desc. GTA provided. Laps. Super default. Only cycles restricted.
Great layout. Back checkpoint 3 up a little to reduce the stacking on that hard turn. It's possible to miss checkpoint 21 on the inside...especially for motorcycles. I personally would switch out the tire lines for striped barriers...more visibility and less hazzard.

F - N
Good Title, Good Description
Excessive CPs: CP1, CP5, CP7, CP9, CP15, CP17, CP27, CP29, CP3 points straight forward on the hilltop, most players will just go flying into the tirelines here.  Need to find a better way to convey information, or find some way to slow down the player before the hilltop.

G - Y
Title and description good. Vehicle limits OK. Defaults work. GTA provided. 
Great CP usage. Excellent prop usage. Good racing path with great replay value. Good job.

L - Y
Good title. Great desc. GTA provided. Compact only. 8 player limit.
UM...yeah nothing to say here. Great job. Keep making tracks hehe.

F - Y
Good title, weak description. Locked to compacts. Use my custom Issi, no problems to speak of. 
Some checkpoints weren't really necessary, but nothing game breaking, and they always gave enough space for information on future turns. Yes from me.

G - Y
Title and description good. Limited to compacts. Defaults good. GTA provided. 
Good CP usage. No props. Nice to see a compact submission. Fun cars to race but rarely see them used. Nice themed creation. Another good job.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:43 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 28 March 2014 - 10:21 PM.

3-24-14 Nominated Class:

The Trucker - Fachuro - L(Y) - F(X) - G(Y)

The Tourist - Fachuro - L(Y) - F(X) - G(Y)

The Valedictorian - Fachuro - L(N) - F(X) - G(N)

Just Methed Up -  LuapYllier - L(X) - F(N) - G(Y)

Replacement Driver - LuapYllier - L(X) - F(Y) - G(Y)

Daemon Dance - LuapYllier - L(X) - F(Y) - G(N)

Multi Story Mahem - StellaMonsterUK - L(N) - F(N) - G(N)

Los Santos GP Inner Loop - Broughy1322 - L(Y) - F(Y) - G(Y)

Los Santos GP Outer Loop - Broughy1322 - L(Y) - F(Y) - G(Y)

Los Santos GP Drag Strip - Broughy1322 - L(Y) - F(Y) - G(Y)

Saving for next Class:

The Academic - Fachuro

The Al-Ahdin - Fachuro

diSrUptiVe design - LuapYllier

Dash Delivery - LuapYllier

Muck the Fother Muckers - LuapYllier

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 24 March 2014 - 11:08 PM.

Those guys on that twitch need to stick to rapping...They can't drive for sh*t. Sound pretty stupid too.

New videos added to the original post.

• LambentBunny likes this

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 24 March 2014 - 11:13 PM.

Lol ^

Since it was super quick I removed about 5 checkpoints from the race pretty sure it should work now. Would really appreciate it if any one would let me know? Having someone say no to a race because of checkpoints would say it was pretty bad. 

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

I've got a race for you guys to try if you like:

http://rsg.ms/1hitDlA

WhitEd3vil91
  • WhitEd3vil91

Mass Killer

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:29 AM Edited by WhitEd3vil91, 25 March 2014 - 11:30 AM.

I would like to resubmit 5 of my tracks again after extensive edits.

Tongva Hills - http://rsg.ms/1hkQP2B
I have repositioned all CPs to be in the corners.
I Added more CPs to the 2nd half of the track, after the 1st downhill portion.
I decided to also add 17 long striped concrete props at the first sharp corner area.

I reset all CPs and used all but 1 CP. 
I shortned all freeway CPs slightly.

The Holy Mountainn - http://rsg.ms/1hkPMQp
I put CPs properly in all corners.
I fixed the gas station barriers a bit, and put barriers in the road to cut off the split path.
I also found this much more fun with Motorcycles.

Wind Machine - http://rsg.ms/1hkPGbo
I did a lot of adjusting to the CPs to make them slightly longer on the straights & more on the 3rd turn.
I put barriers where there are off-ramps also.

I fixed alot of the CPs due to visibility issues.
I used every CP and Prop possible.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

Welcome back Whitedevil. We will have a look at them in the next class.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Stoner

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:03 PM Edited by Fachuro, 25 March 2014 - 08:31 PM.

The Economist vid is now published on youtube:

Very glad to see your resubmittals whitedevil, looking forward to testing the new versions :)

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 26 March 2014 - 12:13 PM.

Fachuro...thanks.

Send the vid to me in PM and I will include it in OP.

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

I'd like to nominate the first track I made.

Excalibur - http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

seveb
  • seveb

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

hey Luap, its bebbocasteddu here. i would like to submit two races:

The Drift King II:  http://rsg.ms/O4coO9

The Drift King III:  http://rsg.ms/O4cEwu

Both can be played with Sports car, the first one with muscles too. Once you get the situation under control on that tracks, racing with many peoples on bikes is amazing.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

Thanks guys...hey rammer...be warned...we already have two tracks almost exactly like that.

Bebbo we run on default settings...so whatever you saved it as is what we will review.

StellamonsterUK
  • StellamonsterUK

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

Second nomination for me.

http://socialclub.ro...aQ?platformId=1

Cheers Stella.

jss14
  • jss14

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

Ride Round
Lap Race

http://socialclub.ro...rQ?platformId=1

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

To all; My reviews for the most recent batch of submitted races have been sent to Laup .... and with that I must end my position as judge in this thread ... at least for now. I have some big life changes coming up and not sure how much time I can devote to reviewing. Anyone with an approved race wishing to step in as a judge, now's your chance to help our friend Laup out ... 

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Stoner

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:01 AM

To all; My reviews for the most recent batch of submitted races have been sent to Laup .... and with that I must end my position as judge in this thread ... at least for now. I have some big life changes coming up and not sure how much time I can devote to reviewing. Anyone with an approved race wishing to step in as a judge, now's your chance to help our friend Laup out ... 

Best of luck with your life changes guitar :-)  Hoping to see you return sometime in the future when things stabilise ;-)

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Yeah man, your work has been much appreciated. Your welcome to return whenever you have time. In fact any class that you suddenly have time to do your welcome to send me a PM and ask that I wait for your addition.

So I have all of the results on this class but it is early AM and I am off to work so you will all have to wait until this evening. I have also uploaded 14 vids last night that I will be adding to OP.

We need a new judge folks...any volunteers?

seveb
  • seveb

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

Yeah man, your work has been much appreciated. Your welcome to return whenever you have time. In fact any class that you suddenly have time to do your welcome to send me a PM and ask that I wait for your addition.

So I have all of the results on this class but it is early AM and I am off to work so you will all have to wait until this evening. I have also uploaded 14 vids last night that I will be adding to OP.

We need a new judge folks...any volunteers?

i would be happy to do that :bbq:

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hey Seveb, thats great. Just submit a race or two so we can validate your qualifications and we will include them in the next class.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hey, Guitarone, is there any chance we can persuade you to at least review the 5 remaining judge nominations so we can get them off the list? 

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Sure ... I'll check them out over the weekend

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:18 PM

Thank you sir.

Reviews for this class...

The Trucker – Fachuro
L - Y
Good title, great desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Muscle only. 
Got no complaints. A few unneeded props scattered about but not a problem. Great race.

G - Y
Nicely themed race. Limited to muscles (what other car would a redneck trucker drive?) 
Great CP usage, easy to follow/hit. Good prop usage. I like that you used mostly semi trailers to carry the theme. The ramps are a bit uneven, but I believe this is due the placement surface. Path choice works well. Even chose the perfect radio station. Good job on this one.

The Tourist – Fachuro
L - Y
Good title, great desc. No GTA mode. Laps. SUV's only. 
Afew of the checkpoints are a little further into the corners then I prefer to see them...but in no way broken. Seems like you really like your props. It feels a little overdone for me but again not detrimental to anything but asthetics. Nice one.

G - Y
Title and description work. Limited to SUVs. Maybe offer other classes? Perhaps sedans and/or compacts to keep with theme. 
Good CP usage, easy to follow/hit. Prop usage heavy but works. In a race about tourists from NY one might expect a lot of traffic. Would be interesting to see roads opened and traffic on for this course. IMO it would complete the theme a bit more.

The Valedictorian – Fachuro
L - N
Good Title, great desc. No GTA mode. Laps. Sedans only.
Nice little course. Again I am having reservations about the prop use...but on this one I have a couple specifics. Turn one there is a blue container on the left blocking the shortcut...which is fine but it is also blocking any ability to see checkpoint 2 before actually making the turn. I would highly suggest using a shorter prop here. I would also pull CP 2 considerably out of the turn so that as I come through CP 1 it is more in my face. I know this causes it to be more stacked but what you might consider is shifting CP 1 over to the far right hand two lanes and using props to block off the left two lanes of the first straight near the end so that as you make the left turn the block has been widened by two lanes. Could be even more if you push us into the right turn lane. This could be used to make a more gradual turn as well. Same could be said for CP 5 as if we were turning left from the right hand lanes we would have more time to see CP 6. Large Corrugated Cabin needs to be a shorter prop at CP 16. If you can do something about the stacked CP's in those two corners it's a go.

G - N
Good title and matching description. Limited to sedans. Why not limit to Shaefter to match description? 
That first corner might be exciting with a full 16 grid. Placing start at CP2 or 4 could help. Good CP usage. I have concerns about prop usage. The containers placed at a lot of the corners severely limit visibility of what comes next. Maybe replace with a shorter prop? And maybe it’s just me, but I felt really confined on this course. Felt like racing thru a funnel at times. Maybe with some prop removal it would open things up a bit and allow for more than one race line.

Just Methed Up -  LuapYllier
L - X
GTA available. Laps. Coupe default.

F - N
Great Title, Short Description. 
General good flow, but seems broken. Good layout. What seems to break the flow is the CP-stacking in the corners at CP5-6 and CP13-14.

G - Y
Title works, description short. Defaults and vehicle limits good. My F620 loved this course. 
Prop usage good. CP usage good but have a concern with CP6. If you cut the corner sharply, it is very easy to find yourself on the wrong side of the bus before you see the CP. Maybe pull it back to the front of the bus? Otherwise, not a thing wrong here. Nice one.

Replacement Driver – LuapYllier 
L - X
GTA default. PtP. Muscle default. Traffic on. Police on. 12 players.

F - Y
Good Title, Great Description.
Good flow, good layout. No comments, great race! 

G - Y
Good title and matching description. Defaults and vehicle limits good. Default GTA goes great with description, fighting for the job. 
Elements are well placed. Prop usage good. CP usage good. For some reason the side switch between CP61 & 62 got me on first play. Cool ending (similar to one of my races)

Daemon Dance – LuapYllier
L - X
No GTA mode. Laps. Daemon Only. 12 players.

F - Y
Great Title, Short Description
Great Flow, Great Layout. I've tried this once before, but I believe you've made some revisions since the first time.  Great changes, flows super-smooth and just has an amazing feel to it. Definite yes!

G - N
Good title and matching description. Defaults work. I believe this was meant to be limited to Daemon only, but Sanchez is available also. 
Great prop usage in defining course layout. CP15-18 range all seem way out from the turns. This disrupts racing and puts you into pole/barrier dodging mode. Is there proximity issues with the placement of these or can they be moved closer to corners? Borderline on my vote due to these CPs.

Multi Story Mahem – StellaMonsterUK
L - N
Good title, Great desc. GTA available. PtP. Sports default. Sports and super only. Traffic on.
Vehicle selection screen has my car parked on top of a barrier. Very tight squeeze to get 16 players into that first corner. Crash is inevitable. I would go with 8 player limit. CP 7 need to move left just a touch so it can be seen on the aproach. The bit up the ramp has you getting "wrong way" notices. If this part is crucial for your race it needs to be better figured out. CP9 points directly through the barriers to a CP that isn't there. I can understand the frustration with this ramp but I think it can be better planed. CP 13 to 14 swaps sides of the road and causes the driver to deal with a multitude of street poles and signs. Keep 14 on the right side. Needs at least 1 preferably 2 CP's between 14 and 15. pull 16 closer to the curb on the inside. Need CP between 17-18. The entrance into the garage does not work at all arrow points to the parking lot. Checkpoints in this garage need some work too. The props could be better placed to aid in directional info. Pull 28 back to its previous corner and add one between 28 and 29. Checkpoint direction and ramp into next garage cause a barrier crash. Garage CP's are not good throughout the race.

F - N
Title works, Description works. Weather/ToD: Current. Traffic on.
Checkpoints are a mess, lots of visibility issues, confusing placements and arrows pointing the wrong way. Also got issues with some of the prop placements. But if I get started on this I'll be writing a thesis.

G - N
Title and description work. Defaults OK. GTA there. My poor Jester was chopped in half by a concrete barrier in the pre-race lobby. 
After running thru this map, I am reminded of why my creations never make it past the first level of parking garages. With the limits of CP placement it is just not possible to accurately map it out. The first turn will turn a 16 player field into a pile of mangled racecars. Creator tried to compensate for CP limits by using props in garages. However I was told 3 times that I was going the wrong way in the first garage. CP10 points directly into barrier. Need CP between 13-14. Needs two CPs between 15-16. Two more between 18-19. CP19 indicates a 180* turn which puts you in a boxed in lot. Then you just guess that you should go in the garage. Should be a CP at opening to clarify. The next garage is more “wrong ways” and CPs pointing into walls. A respawn at CP25 gives just enough speed before ramp to hit the edge of the building below sending your car into a crazy spin resulting in more lost time. CP27 points to building with no clear direction to go right or left as next CP is not visible. Next garage is more of the same. This one is going to need a lot of CP work before I can approve. I do like the ending.

L - Y
Good title, Great desc. GTA available. Laps. Super default. No vehicles restricted. 8 players.
There is a slight touch of stacking CP 1 on 2, might pull 1 back a bit. I would move CP 3 forward to the top of hill in intersection and remove CP 4. The tire line leading into building allows the driver to think he is within the driving lane but yet slam right into the wall on the left of opening. In my opinion they should line up with left edge of opening. CP 12 points right into the median. Nothing race breaking...just suggestions.

F - Y
Good Title, Good Description. Weather/ToD: Current
Great Flow, Great Layout. Great work! ;-)

G - Y
Not much to say here. Good CP usage.  
Great prop placement. Spent some time on those tires I’m sure. The turn at CP9 is a little confusing the first time thru, especially if you come to it on the right side of the road. Just a note, not a deal breaker.

Los Santos GP Outer Loop - Broughy1322
L - Y
Good title, Great desc. GTA available. Laps. Super default. No vehicles restricted. 8 players.
Same comments on CP 1, 3 and 4. CP 5 is a little far out to the right for my taste. Combine and center CP7 and 8 to reduce stacking on 9. It is possible to miss 15 on the inside of corner. CP 16 points right at the column. Again none of this is critical...just suggesting improvements. 

F - Y
Good Title, Good Description. Weather/ToD: Current.
Again, great job!  No comments, worked perfectly.

G - Y
Another solid layout. Good CP usage, Good prop usage. Suggest  some props to help with guideance around turn at CP9.

Los Santos GP Drag Strip - Broughy1322
L - Y
Good title, Great desc. GTA available. PtP. Super default. Mo vehicles restricted. 8 players.
Not much to go wrong here.

F - Y
Good Title, Good Description. Weather/ToD: Current.
Very simple, but a good drags trip I guess. I'm not too fond of drag racing in general, but that's just my opinion, track is a go!

G - Y
I am beginning to wonder what variant of Los Santos GP your next race will be. I would suggest pulling CP1 back some as it is barely visible at the start.Then add another CP between 1-2. Other than that, all looks well here. Simple straight line race from point A to B.

My responses to reviews on my tracks.
Just Methed Up
First off, thanks to you both again for your reviews. You both commented on the same intersection. I will have a good hard look at it but without rerouting I don't think it is going to get any better. I went through a lot of tweaking to get it to that point...and it does work but I can accept the no if it isn't good enough.

Daemon Dance
It IS set to Daemon only in the creator but that lovely bug in the system with Sanchez bikes is showing its head. The loop in the garage is what it is. The checkpoints can not get any closer together and you can not miss any of them by being too close to the pole. It basically just depends on the driver to figure it out after the first lap.

I can understand your objections but I personally think it would be a shame to not have these on the list.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Stoner

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

You could just switch the two lines at that particular point and loose that one crossover right?  Remove the 2nd of the stacked CP's and let the two other stay...

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:54 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 06 April 2014 - 05:49 PM.

Thanks to the new nominators for supporting our little adventure.

Several new videos have been added to the OP.

Current Nominated Class:

The Academic - Fachuro - L(N) - G(Y) - F(X)

The Al-Ahdin - Fachuro - L(N) - G(N) - F(X)

diSrUptiVe design - LuapYllier - L(X) - G(N) - F(Y)

Dash Delivery - LuapYllier - L(X) - G(Y) - F(N)

Muck the Fother Muckers - LuapYllier - L(X) - G(Y) - F(Y)

A Drop in the Canyon - HankDunham - L(N) - F(N)

Tongva Hills - WhitEd3vil91 - L(Y) - F(Y)

Da$hound - WhitEd3vil91 - L(Y) - F(Y)

The Holy Mountain - WhitEd3vil91 - L(Y) - F(Y)

Wind Machine - WhitEd3vil91 - L(Y) - F(Y)

Mt. Josiah - WhitEd3vil91 - L(Y) - F(Y)

Excaliber - Weems2k - L(N) - F(N)

The Drift King II - bebbocasteddu - L(N) - F(X)

The Drift King III - bebbocasteddu - L(N) - F(X)

Montreal Mall - StellaMonsterUK - L(Y) - F(N)

Ride 'Round - jsakanee - L(Y) - F(Y)

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

You could just switch the two lines at that particular point and loose that one crossover right?  Remove the 2nd of the stacked CP's and let the two other stay...

Switch the two lines? If you mean don't make them cross over then that causes issues for both paths a block down the road. The second checkpoint is only there to make it clear you belong on the other side of the bus. Putting any props in to guide one side will block the other. I could put a V shape out in the road intersection to somewhat guide both turns but even that will cut off a necessary alternate path. The desired line for both turns is in between the tree and the bus...the outside the tree line is there in case there is a car coming from the opposing turn and you can't both go inside at the same time. I am going to make a vid of the track tonight to help in the explanation.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:48 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 28 March 2014 - 11:49 PM.

Let me know if you still want me to do any videos I just got my home pc back so could do some again but if you got it covered that's fine  :santa:

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

Any vids you want to make and send will be used Lambent. Feel free any time.

Here is the vid for Just Methed Up so you can see in the last lap how fun this track can get. Imagine with a bunch of people...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users