GTA online must be destroyed...

75 replies to this topic
bitter_destructo
  • bitter_destructo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:52 AM

I have fun playing so f*ck you( in iternets speak means disagree)
op. I get trolled, spawn killed, yelled at, and killed by 8 year olds in tanks....I couldn't care less. I still have fun.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

GTAF Rep

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

I'm gonna assume the OP is a hacker and report to rockstar?

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 27 February 2014 - 02:09 PM.

How pathetic u can't hold frustation from trolls . passive mode currently cause deduction of killer's money , so if intrested counter the trolls and NO COMPLAINT ! . but for mod , you can complaint since those vermins need to get trolled by catepillar tracks of tanks . but idk if current mod updated to immune against fist or run over , if still vuneable it's likely they use similar effect to passive mode but can use weapon wheel which allow draw weapons

indestructible object such as tall tree or wooden telephone poles can be used as shield from run over

if someone tested it still vuneable , then i'll guess go insane when in free session ( except private )

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by Chrunchip, 27 February 2014 - 02:18 PM.

GTA V online's time has come.Like GTA IV or Halo 2 before it the game has become a breeding ground for trolling, glitching and modding.It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. GTA V online must be destroyed.

we are far beyond this situation, starting from the scretch... have u played back in Dec? The current-situation is just a big chill-out' compared to the DNS-times. so why are u complaining? o_O 

The Spook
  • The Spook

Lieutenant Queen - Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

GTA V online's time has come.Like GTA IV or Halo 2 before it the game has become a breeding ground for trolling, glitching and modding.It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. GTA V online must be destroyed.

... Or, you could take it out and put something else in. Because you have problems with the game, the whole experience should be ruined for the other billion or so people that still find it fun? The self-centeredness of some of these people on this forum is just beyond me.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

R* should release a thing that let's players destroy Los santos permanently. So eventually it's just an apocalyptic waste land with constantly burning fire. And after the waste is at a certain point Los Santos implodes and everyone is running around in a black hole void of nothingness.

When peace is found, you will be like "what is that in the distance"? Walk over to it and you find a tiny green tree has sprouted, Los Santos has life once again, in time the city will return and rebuild, and hopefully so will the players humble spirits.

FIN.
  • helresa likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

R* should release a thing that let's players destroy Los santos permanently. So eventually it's just an apocalyptic waste land with constantly burning fire. And after the waste is at a certain point Los Santos implodes and everyone is running around in a black hole void of nothingness.

When peace is found, you will be like "what is that in the distance"? Walk over to it and you find a tiny green tree has sprouted, Los Santos has life once again, in time the city will return and rebuild, and hopefully so will the players humble spirits.

FIN.

burning land ? the games is called ' GRAND THEFT AUTO ' , meaning doing crimes rather than blowing up structures outside missions

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by saintsrow, 28 February 2014 - 08:01 AM.

It's not the trolling, modding and glitching that bother me, not at all.  That stuff is actually interesting. 

The sh*t part of GTA0 is "playing the game the way it's meant to played" -- gettng tank killed, spawnkilled, sniped, chased down and sticky-bombed for no reason, rammed and PITTed, interspersed between hundreds of hours of boring grinding.  :bored:

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

I mostly come here for the GIFs
  • cshllb likes this

ellenjanuary
  • ellenjanuary

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

And then zombies. And when everybody goes PvP in free roam, the NPC zombies come up behind and eat your brains. Then your character's a zombie, and you can't play no more 'cause zombies can't drive. The End.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:16 AM Edited by gta_aus, 28 February 2014 - 10:16 AM.

FIN.

burning land ? the games is called ' GRAND THEFT AUTO ' , meaning doing crimes rather than blowing up structures outside missions
If you can't tell that post was meant as a joke and didn't make any sense, then you have a chemical imbalance in your brain.

Doolz351
  • Doolz351

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Nope

BusterMcKnuckles
  • BusterMcKnuckles

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

I don't even know how people could be trolled in this game, I have such low expectations of the playerbase that nothing will ever upset or surprise me.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

I am slightly fascinated at how many in these forums so vaginistically focus on hating GTAO, most especially those who hate it and have proudly admitted that they never play it.  

Perhaps one segment of Heaven for me will be to have all of the SP whining, GTAO haters in one room and tied up while I councel them all with a BAT... a big, soft foam bat (don't really wanna' hurt anyone, of course) with GTAO written all over it...

GTAO pwns all of you whining trogs.

• cshllb and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

Peoples complains and cry but enver do anything to change the things. We must do something.

I suggest we grow an army dedicated to defeat the trolls, save the passive andf friendly players, prevent the tanks from taking over and report the cheaters.

Anybody wanna try?

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:03 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 28 February 2014 - 03:06 PM.

FIN.

If you can't tell that post was meant as a joke and didn't make any sense, then you have a chemical imbalance in your brain.

really ? any missions in gta v nor online isn't required to use a tank ( but for online is optionally ) . wikia mentions that HVY cutter could destroy the city , but a script cause this happens . otherwords , it's impossible to destroy a building by any means at freemode ( unless an exclusive mission such as bureau raid as fireman ) . but a things is really annoying is park benches and hedges is indestructable like buildings , tall trees & wooden poles

Peoples complains and cry but enver do anything to change the things. We must do something.

I suggest we grow an army dedicated to defeat the trolls, save the passive andf friendly players, prevent the tanks from taking over and report the cheaters.

Anybody wanna try?

lucky for you bro , because DLC is coming . no kid trolling till 4th march for me because i need farming rooftop rumble to get some money for DLC vehicles . but annoy me still gone insane if i meet one to another

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users