• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

There really, really needs to be purchasable homes to the north-side of the map. Even if it was a re-skin of the homes in Los Santos, it would give players more incentive to travel the map a bit more. You would no longer have large congregations of players in the middle of the city, but an even spread across the map. I'd love to live in a trailer park in close proximity to a mountain or beside a lake.

I don't want to be forced into a life of crime surrounded by city-folk wearing skinny-jeans. I want to wear bulky jackets, armed with nothing but a revolver, hiking up mountains.
  • GTA-Freak-Vi and xNinjaStarfishx like this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

And Paleto Bay Area please

• ZeusMowat_278, EarthboundMysfit, Furry_Monkey and 1 other like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

"Sorry for bad grammar, I'm at KFC"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:29 PM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 22 January 2014 - 04:30 PM.

Me too OP. I'm tired of the clusterf*ck In Los Santos. We should be enjoying the sweet Mother Nature of sandy shores while playing banjos and tap dancing with our neighborly(?) hillbillies
  • xNinjaStarfishx likes this

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

There are garages up north in Harmony, Paleto Bay, Zancudo, Chumash, etc.

Just change clothes on a store and downsize your lifestyle.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Even more than homes being in those areas, we need multiple homes and garages! 10 car maximum is sh*t.

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

They should give you at least the option to get a Trever-like trailer. Instead of a garage, you get a dusty field full of scrap metal to store 10 cars.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 22 January 2014 - 04:42 PM.

Alternatively, turn off spawning in your apartment and just go up to that part of the map.  The worst that will happen is you have to travel back up there before or after restarting the game.  And, you'll still have your 10-car garage in the city so you won't have to go down to having 2 cars (or 6 if you only go as high up as Route 68).

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

The reason there are apartments and not houses/trailers for purchase is so that multiple people can share the same property in the same session...I'm certain it's just easier on memory for them to do this. Could you imagine going to your secluded home and finding someone else has the same property?

BTW...there's already a few threads exactly like this one....

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

There really, really needs to be purchasable homes to the north-side of the map. Even if it was a re-skin of the homes in Los Santos, it would give players more incentive to travel the map a bit more. You would no longer have large congregations of players in the middle of the city, but an even spread across the map. I'd love to live in a trailer park in close proximity to a mountain or beside a lake.

I don't want to be forced into a life of crime surrounded by city-folk wearing skinny-jeans. I want to wear bulky jackets, armed with nothing but a revolver, hiking up mountains.

What this guy said. I've wanted to move the f*ck out of the city since day one of Eclipse Towers to Los Santos Customs Armageddon Trail....

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by poklane, 22 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

We need properties everywhere. ''When there's some sh*t to be bought god damnit, I want I don't give a f*ck what it is. You know what I'm talking about? I take no prisoners, I go hard going this sh*t. Big wallet, big houses.'' (ha, see what I did there?)

• UchihaRingo likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

The reason there are apartments and not houses/trailers for purchase is so that multiple people can share the same property in the same session...I'm certain it's just easier on memory for them to do this. Could you imagine going to your secluded home and finding someone else has the same property?

What difference would it make?  People are often in the same apartment as me, but we obviously don't see each other.  That apartment being somewhere else on the map wouldn't change anything.

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

This subject was discussed recently. Please look down the forum or use the search tool to find the relevant topic. :)

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users