Three weeks ago we released DYOM Version 8.0. Thanks to the DYOM community, we found some (major) bugs. We want to thank you all for reporting these bugs. We can now release DYOM V8.1!
- Show objective numbers while browsing for "teleport to objective"
- Added some new animations, among which a weapon dependant AIM animation.
- Added quick-browsing (using G/H) for animations.
- Don't do actor selection for player animations
- Throwing driver out of car after cutscene with player as passenger.
- Fix crash, when car or actor used in an "actor" cammode, gets hidden right after the cutscene
- Improved resposiveness to checkpoints, in complex missions with lots of "must survive" items.
Although this is already a bugfix release, more bugs are inevitable. If you encounter them, please report them, with as much detail as possible about the circumstances, in this topic.
Enjoy! Of course we would love to hear about your experiences with DYOM V8.1.