First of all - I have to say thank you, moderators, for creating this submenu - absolutely great idea!
And here is another - having read the reactions of the community on that first R* verified jobs and having quite strong opinion of my own - what if we make a thread with races / deathmatches that should be "R* Verified"?
By that I mean - jobs that are already tested by you and your friends, that you've bookmarked and probably recommended and could be considered little masterpieces. I can only speak about races right now - haven't created any deathmatch yet, but in races - there are some important elements (besides FUN, of course, which rules) that have to be considered. Such as:
- challenging however drivable and enjoyable tracks with reasonable total distance
- clearly intuitive and reasonable check point position (so you know exactly where you have to go, instead of feeling lost in a maze)
- the route playable and tested for ALL the cars/bikes available (I mean, FE test if a non-custom lower class coupe can get through your amazing race, there're tastes for every car, so don't let ppl down if their car just cannot make it through bcs of the narrow passages or impossible jumps. If half of the cars in that category cannot make it - just get rid of that class and don't waste other players time)
- ramp positioned neatly without any gaps or rubbish in front of it (so if you put it for bikes as well - test it well before releasing)
- description is clear, witty and relevant (not just 2 words or even nothing at all)
- those races that make you eager to play it again and again
I'm absolutely sure there is plenty of content of the kind, and I've stumbled upon some really nice examples myself by accident. However most of the time it is impossible to find it thanks to the massive amount of number of plays of the "JumpsJumpsJumps" or "xx-Infinite RP xx !!!!" c**p being positioned in first ...hmm, 15 pages?
SC page search system has a lot to be improved, right now I see it very deficient as it is, hopefully they can make it better as well sometime.
So why should they be verified? Because in that case more ppl can actually play and enjoy the game! Everything included in them ( stunt jumps, tight corners, overtakes, etc.) will have all the RP system attached and all that "Max health" and "Stunt cameras" functioning as in R* created content, with leader-boards, cross-platform access etc.
If we have so much unexplored content - GTA Online will never be dull! The map is so immense that I'm sure even though the online is up for only several months - there are plenty of things yet to be discovered. Right now I see it a bit overlooked and underestimated, really.
I will be posting content which I think is absolutely great (no self promotion) as soon as I can get some nice pictures of them ready.
Thanks for all and apologies for a wall of text.