Photo

Other "hidden" types of Crew T-shirt

24 replies to this topic
RjGaming
  • RjGaming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

So I dont know if this has been discussed in the past im pretty new , and hard to sure on my phone.

Anyways to the point I bring this up because I find it rare to see someone else wearing the other crew shirts. Most time someones wearing one its all one color the crew color but theres acouple different ones. it was a while a go but when I did it there was white or black t shirt with crew trim on collar and arms. and also black and white version with crew.(see link) http://prod.cloud.ro...SRH_tRA/0_0.jpg

The way you get these shirts cause iv noticed you cant buy them, but you know everyonce and awhile it asks you "do you want to edit your character yhis will be your only chance" some thing like that but if you say yes. Then edit the clothing it give you the few extra options.

sorry if no one cares bout this or I was just blind to see this when I was buying shirts at the store. hahaha

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

0_0.jpg

Not quite as good as Acky's though.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

When you're in the clothes store it should say "Crew emblem" as one of the categories, you can then choose large emblem on the front or back or small emblem on the front. Think this can be applied to most clothes.

If you buy the "Crew tshirt" in the tshirt categories it will just be your crew colour with the emblem on it.

RjGaming
  • RjGaming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

thanks for postin the pic. And also im not able to get the full crew color shirt anymore. My guess is id need to do it next time it asks me if I want to edit.

When you're in the clothes store it should say "Crew emblem" as one of the categories, you can then choose large emblem on the front or back or small emblem on the front. Think this can be applied to most clothes.

If you buy the "Crew tshirt" in the tshirt categories it will just be your crew colour with the emblem on it.

but when you put on your crew shirt isnt it all one color? look at mine only my sleeves are the crew color. well maybe im worng and its more common then I thought

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:39 PM Edited by senormidget, 22 January 2014 - 01:39 PM.

thanks for postin the pic. And also im not able to get the full crew color shirt anymore. My guess is id need to do it next time it asks me if I want to edit.

but when you put on your crew shirt isnt it all one color? look at mine only my sleeves are the crew color. well maybe im worng and its more common then I thought

Yeah you put on whichever tshirt/jacket you want first, then scroll through the list and find the "Crew emblem" category. You can then put the emblem onto that shirt.

It's not the same option as "Crew tshirt".

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

The crew I am in has a great logo but having body armor on completes my mercenary look.

RjGaming
  • RjGaming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

Yeah you put on whichever tshirt/jacket you want first, then scroll through the list and find the "Crew emblem" category. You can then put the emblem onto that shirt.

im talkin about the t shirt here not my crew emblem. did you not read? nvm I dont think you understand what im trying to tell people. wasnt really askin a question when I posted it

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

Lolol.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

im talkin about the t shirt here not my crew emblem. did you not read? nvm I dont think you understand what im trying to tell people. wasnt really askin a question when I posted it

Yeah I think we got confused here. I thought you were asking how to do it, sorry.

I see it all the time, loads of people in my crew have their emblem on the back of leather jackets.

RjGaming
  • RjGaming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

Yeah I think we got confused here. I thought you were asking how to do it, sorry.

I see it all the time, loads of people in my crew have their emblem on the back of leather jackets.
im talkin about my tshirt. just make believe the emblem isnt there. what im saying is if you go in the store and buy a crew tshirt you will get a shirt thats all one color. If I go in the store and buy the same crew tshirt that you just did ill get the one with crew color sleeves on a white tshirt. I cant believe I just explained it again hahaha. but go look if you can buy the shirt im wearing with only the colored sleeves. lol
  • huckmonkey likes this

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

Why is everyone having such trouble comprehending what OP is talking about??

@OP: I don't think I've ever seen that type of T-Shirt before, that's pretty cool.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

i38412.gif

I have no idea what is going on.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Why is everyone having such trouble comprehending what OP is talking about??

Midget's confusion is making me confusion :/

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by HARDSTYLE83, 22 January 2014 - 02:17 PM.

OP READ THIS

those crew tshirts can only be selected when making one Character or if they give us that option to change the appearence one more time like in patch 1.06?!?

u can try it for yourself

create one new character and in the last menu of options were u can select googles, haircut, color of hair, there will be one option with t-shirts were u can select your CREW T-SHIRT style ( black w/ crew color sleeves / white w/ crew color sleeves and two others i dont remember)

edit: once u choose that Crew t-shirt style u cant change it no more and will be available in every store as your crew thirt, failed to choose the style and it will be choosen as all in the crew color

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

i38412.gif

I have no idea what is going on.

OP is starting a pointless thread about finding "Hidden" T-Shirts or clothing that has the Crew logo on it.....

Pretty stupid thread to be honest.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

After re-reading over 9000 times, I think I understand....

You want to put your crew emblem on your sleeves??

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

your trooling right?

GTFO

and.. its not a pointless thread, most people dont know they have that option to choose 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:24 PM Edited by senormidget, 22 January 2014 - 02:26 PM.

your trooling right?

GTFO

and.. its not a pointless thread, most people dont know they have that option to choose 

Yeah I am, I do get it now, I think.

I assumed you could buy a white tshirt with red sleeves already, so I thought he was asking how to put your emblem on bought clothing.

Now I know he was saying that when you create your character you get to choose a solid colour crew tshirt or a white tshirt with crew coloured sleeves and if you didn't pick this option it is unavailable to buy.

And his question was, do we often see the white tshirt with crew sleeves while playing the game.

DID I GET IT?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Midget he's trying to inform you of the three or 4 styles of crew Tshirts are only available upon character edit not shopping.

RjGaming
  • RjGaming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

lol was not expecting mass confusion hahah I should took my emlem off before I took the selfie ahha. mind blown at how hard it is to comprehend what I was saying tryd to make it clear. but apperently we all have a differnt differnt way of reading things.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

stonedpimpso, on 22 Jan 2014 - 3:26 PM, said:

Midget he's trying to inform you of the three or 4 styles of crew Tshirts are only available upon character edit not shopping.

yep

sucks though because when finding out they exist I really wanted one for my other character as well

but I can't change it

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

I pissed
  • RjGaming likes this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

Good post OP. Thanks for the info.
  • RjGaming likes this

Realz
  • Realz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

0_0.jpg

Not quite as good as Acky's though.

I know this is old but i seen my crew members have this on the pictures they have taken on social club, they have the crew shirt then a black on top of it just like in the pic above, How do i do this ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users