Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do?

72 replies to this topic

Poll: Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do? (124 member(s) have cast votes)

Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do?

1. On the Flatbed Car of the Train? (47 votes [37.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.90%

2. Inside a Police Riot and/or Police Transporter? (8 votes [6.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

3. Using a Lazer to Dominate the Sky and/or City? (15 votes [12.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.10%

4. Using the Rhino Tank to Destroy All in its Path....Until it Blows Up? (16 votes [12.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

5. Using a Buzzard Attack Chopper? (8 votes [6.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

6. Other? If You Choose This, What Do You Like to Do? (30 votes [24.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote
The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

I don't do chases. I camp at a specific area - near the gas station with the car wash in downtown Los Santos. There's a balcony in that area just across the street from it. It's the best strategy.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

I do a lot of my rampages on foot as well. I like to start off up in the hills near Franklin's house and try to make my way down to grove street. It's just fun for me to be storming through alleys and backyards and taking cover behind damn near anything (cars mostly because the cops never shoot me through the Windows for some reason.) Another fun one for me is putting the armor on a car to the max and parking it in the grove cul de sac and turning on the slow motion aiming cheat to the max to just shoot it out with the cops while never leaving my cover.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

I just go around taking random cars. See how long I can survive.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

I fully modify my vehicle, and do a 5 star chase from LS to the top of Southern san andreas

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

Lol, nice to see this topic is still alive...

However, I don't bother with GTA V anymore.

Not until all Patches/DLC's stop for GTA V will I pick this game up again and play fresh from the beginning to 100%.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:17 PM Edited by BlackNoise, 21 June 2014 - 12:18 PM.

Other.

I would take a Bati 801 or Akuma with Frankin and just see how long I could last on the open road. With Franklin's ability you could do this quick cut move like a crossover in basketball. Go to the right and the cops would always fall for it, then quickly cut back to the left. You could make them look stupid. It would just get crazier as you go, because the more you use the ability, the faster you go. And if you crash, instant death. 

But like Militia said, I don't bother with GTA V anymore. I'm waiting to start fresh this fall/winter and finally give it another playthrough. 

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

But like Militia said, I don't bother with GTA V anymore. I'm waiting to start fresh this fall/winter and finally give it another playthrough. 

Yeah, all I been doing these past months is 100%'ing III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS again and obtaining all the proof vehicles in the game that I can.  I finished III, VC, SA and currently almost done with LCS, then just gotta do VCS.  After that, I will probably do GTA IV again and then finally GTA V.  I don't need to do TLaD or TBoGT, cuz my saves for those games are perfect with a lot of unique vehicles, etc.

• Strength likes this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

Only if the juggernaut outfit from The Paleto Score can be kept... Ahh with that oufit + RPG + Minigun.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:03 PM Edited by voyager, 21 June 2014 - 05:04 PM.

i like to take F onto a train with a motorcycle -- then it's possible to drive the bike back off of the train whenever i wish. 

you can do this with off-road vehicles that have a high suspension too (e.g. sandking, dubsta 6x6, etc.), but they take more damage trying to drive out of the flatbed, and are harder to 'park' on a train car without damaging them too badly than a motorcycle. 

with F, if you sit inside a vehicle while riding on a train, his special ability will recharge whenever the train crosses a road. 

(i presume this is because the train counts as 'going max speed' in a vehicle -- haven't tested to see if M and T will also recharge) 

so if you drive a motorcycle onto the train as F, you can use his special ability to get a 'bullet-time' effect shooting passing cars, peds and 'coptors, and the ability will recharge without you having to leave the train. 

i love trains in GTA.
first thing i did on release day was figure out how to get onto the tracks and explored every inch of them. 2nd thing was get a vehicle onto the train and ride around the map.

good times!

now if only i could hijack the train =p i dunno what for, it just seems weak that i can't since the interior is modeled and the driving physics are modeled (for that one mission). all i'd do is wreck it i guess. 

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

Something I like to do is get a 5 star wanted level and start at the bottom of Trevor's airfield and make my way to the top top on foot. Only attempted it twice and failed both times. I'm not the greatest player tho some good ideas in this thread will try a few when I get on later
  • MetalMilitia89, Trevorphilipjfry and Sofa like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

formerly LeopardGecko

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:51 PM

I love to find a good cover and start a massive shootout,but I also like to do Lazer,Buzzard and Rhino rampages,especially while playing as Trevor.

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I bought a P71 because I want to look like my PROBATION OFFICER

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

I like to put on a balaclava and pretend to be a bank robber or a terrorist, taking on NOOSE and FIB and sh*t.

Mr. Tibbs
  • Mr. Tibbs

I feel 10 feet tall right now, and as strong as an ox

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

I hide in Ammu-Nation behind the counter, and wait for the f*ckers to start running in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users