Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do?

72 replies to this topic

Poll: Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do? (120 member(s) have cast votes)

Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do?

1. On the Flatbed Car of the Train? (44 votes [36.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.67%

2. Inside a Police Riot and/or Police Transporter? (8 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

3. Using a Lazer to Dominate the Sky and/or City? (15 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. Using the Rhino Tank to Destroy All in its Path....Until it Blows Up? (16 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

5. Using a Buzzard Attack Chopper? (8 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

6. Other? If You Choose This, What Do You Like to Do? (29 votes [24.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote
OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

get into the spirit of roleplaying

- make believe that Trevor is a prisoner or in the custody of the united states army for selling top secret documents back to canada and then plan your escape by murdering the entire platoon in fort zancudo or shank a couple of guards and jump the fence in boilingbroke to arrive safely back home, home sweet mobile home, in sandy shores.
Than throw a grenade at ron for not dropping anymore crates.
  • Militia likes this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

Other.

My favorite so far is with a fully armored Franklin with a maxed out car. I rig all the cop cars outside the Mission Row precinct with sticky bombs, then go inside and light up every uniform in there. After fighting my way back outside, I'll jump in the car, peel out and trigger the bombs.

This inevitably leads to a chase through LS, throwing sticky bombs everywhere. Somehow I'll make up it to Hookies and make a u-turn so I'm southbound. If you hit the dirt hill (to the right of the tunnel) fast enough, and right you'll get launched into Fort Zancudo at which point I'll rip down the runway and steal a jet to make my escape :cool:
  • Militia likes this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

none... the police on the game are f*cking robocops so ive never been able to get to 5 stars...

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

train.

i rode that thing around the state a lot on 5 stars. 

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by Militia, 23 January 2014 - 10:37 PM.

get into the spirit of roleplaying

- make believe that Trevor is a prisoner or in the custody of the united states army for selling top secret documents back to canada and then plan your escape by murdering the entire platoon in fort zancudo or shank a couple of guards and jump the fence in boilingbroke to arrive safely back home, home sweet mobile home, in sandy shores.
Than throw a grenade at ron for not dropping anymore crates.

Hahah, sounds interesting man!

Other.

My favorite so far is with a fully armored Franklin with a maxed out car. I rig all the cop cars outside the Mission Row precinct with sticky bombs, then go inside and light up every uniform in there. After fighting my way back outside, I'll jump in the car, peel out and trigger the bombs.

This inevitably leads to a chase through LS, throwing sticky bombs everywhere. Somehow I'll make up it to Hookies and make a u-turn so I'm southbound. If you hit the dirt hill (to the right of the tunnel) fast enough, and right you'll get launched into Fort Zancudo at which point I'll rip down the runway and steal a jet to make my escape :cool:

Very creative man!  I am not good with creativity.  I usually just stick to using the Lazer, Train, Tank, Attack Chopper, and Police Riot.  I'd love to see a LIVE Stream of you doing what you said, that's pretty neat you can do this!

none... the police on the game are f*cking robocops so ive never been able to get to 5 stars...

It takes practice.  I've had the game 100%'ed since the first or second week of October, so I've been doing this stuff a long time now figuring out how to overcome the annoying police killing hundreds and thousands of cops and NOOSE everytime I play.  I feel like I can't do any better than I am doing now, lol

train.

i rode that thing around the state a lot on 5 stars. 

Yeah, this is by far my favorite thing to do.  Tank uses the cannon.  Lazer uses machine guns/cannon.  Attack Chopper same thing as Lazer but slower.  Police Riot, only good to use Stickies, SMG, and AP Pistol.  So going on the train is a plus for me, as I like to test out my guns and see which I like the most.  I love the MG, Combat MG, Advanced Rifle, AP Pistol, SMG, and Minigun the most out of every gun in the game!

I also think I rode around the entire map like 10 times this morning when I got 1 hour 51 minute 38 seconds 5 star killing spree.  On the train I kill more NOOSE than cops due to all the helicopters and they are NOOSE not cops.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Surprised at the low number of votes.  Also surprised at the low number of comments.  I guess it goes to show that most people can't handle this game and the police.  What a shame lol

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

I recently got really into using the train, so that is my pick! = )

What is yours?

Ha Ha! You already know the answer!  :rol:

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, train owns ^^^^

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

I should add that I finally made it over 2 hours on the Train with a 5 star.  Exactly 2 hours and 7 minutes.  It's actually pretty hard to KEEP the stars on you, they are constantly blinking it seems, especially if you crouch down and duck for cover.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

I got a lot better with my times:

Train -  2 hours, 7 minutes

Riot - 2 hours, 6 minutes

Lazer - 1 hour, 49 minutes

Tank - 1 hour, 4 minutes

Attack Chopper - 51 minutes

Nearly 1 hour + for every single item I do for 5 star rampages.  Cops are so fun to play around with in this game.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:13 AM

i hide in one of the stores / barbers and if its getting boring i try to escape snd lose wanted level... i try

You signature express my preference.. Anywhere.. but when the sh*t REALLY hits the fan, i escape to the underground, or to the nearest airfield to an flying escape.. of course, the killing keeps going all the way.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

I lasted a little over an hour as Trevor in front of Michael's house. I was covering behind his bushes.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

Tank - 1 hour, 4 minutes

Nearly 1 hour + for every single item I do for 5 star rampages.  Cops are so fun to play around with in this game.

Impressive stats M. I would have gone quite mad with boredom if I spent two hours blasting fools from a train! 

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

Tank - 1 hour, 4 minutes

Impressive stats M. I would have gone quite mad with boredom if I spent two hours blasting fools from a train! 

You're absolutely right x100.  It gets very boring on the train.  You're MOSTLY waiting for helicopters to show up and the right areas where the train is driving by highways to blast cars away.  That 2 hours and 7 minutes on the train, I probably spent 35-40 minutes of it just waiting and waiting.  At first I loved doing it, but like you said, it got bored very quickly!  It's still fun to do, but I need a break from it for several days or a week before doing it again.

I am actually busy playing GTA IV as we speak, turned GTA V off yesterday and won't play it for a few weeks.  GTA IV is my least liked game (But now I like it more) and it's the only game out of GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, IV, and V that I do not know like the back of my palm.  I feel I mastered III, Vice, and San, plus V.  But IV needs to consume me a bit more and need to get some vehicles to store, as well! = )

• ~Tiger~ likes this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

It gets very boring on the train.  

I had the shortest train rampage ever yesterday. 

Starting at Paleto Bay I got up to four stars by RPGing the Up An Atom but somehow a cop got on the front of the train during the passage through the Braddock Pass (the bit where the cops drive on the train tracks).

He got himself in a position where he could pop a cap in me every time I moved and there was no-where to hide.

Very dead very quickly.

Weird.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

It gets very boring on the train.  

I had the shortest train rampage ever yesterday. 

Starting at Paleto Bay I got up to four stars by RPGing the Up An Atom but somehow a cop got on the front of the train during the passage through the Braddock Pass (the bit where the cops drive on the train tracks).

He got himself in a position where he could pop a cap in me every time I moved and there was no-where to hide.

Very dead very quickly.

Weird.

Lol, yeah, there is a place where those pigs do drive on the tracks and the train smashes into the cars and you see them explode as you are ducking right next to you!  Luckily, I never got harmed from exploding vehicles on the train.  Also, one time on the train a Police Cruiser somehow got INTO THE TRAIN.  It was sitting in another flatbed car a few train cars behind where I was.  I kept seeing a red dot on my screen as the train kept going, and was wondering what it was.  Once I got into a tunnel, I hopped up on the other train cars that are taller and checked it out, and yeah, there was a Police Cruiser all smashed up with its lights on sitting on one of the last cars on the train.  Like wtf?!  The train certainly is fun, but you can't do it everyday or you'll ware it out and it'll become ultra boring.

I find it actually difficult at times to KEEP the wanted stars.  Once you get 5, they remain pretty good, but 1-4 they disappear so quickly.  I'm always doing everything I can to get them to stop blinking and go solid again.

Here is a tip that WORKS 95% of the time:

If the stars are flashing and you want to keep them (works on 5 stars only) all you gotta do is shoot AT the train.  But not with ANY gun, it only works with the Combat MG OR Minigun.  I've noticed this.  If the stars are flashing and I fire a single shot at the train car with one of those guns, just a single shot, the stars go solid again.  I say 95% of the time this works because sometimes they continue to flash and don't go solid again.  But more than likely, they will go solid again by using the Combat MG or Minigun and shoot a bullet at the train car in front or behind you.

• ~Tiger~ likes this

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:35 PM Edited by Strength, 25 February 2014 - 05:35 PM.

Here:

Also my first video in the series of Epic V* Survival. Stay tuned for more in upcoming months.

Strength a.k.a. Ultra Violent

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Very good rampage ^^^

You using free aim and that tiny white dot?  Seems so, Thumbs up, that sh*t takes a lot more skill.  f*cking marksman dude...

The on foot rampages (excluding the train) are probably the hardest.  I gotta learn how to do that and also plan an escape route like you did with the tunnel.  Nice job.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by Strength, 25 February 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Very good rampage ^^^

You using free aim and that tiny white dot?  Seems so, Thumbs up, that sh*t takes a lot more skill.  f*cking marksman dude...

The on foot rampages (excluding the train) are probably the hardest.  I gotta learn how to do that and also plan an escape route like you did with the tunnel.  Nice job.

Thanks men. Well that's a three years into making. I've been blasting on free aim for years on GTA IV. Wish I had a recorder in 2011. Best sessions I had on multiplayer. So much epic free aim kills and stuff.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:33 PM Edited by Militia, 02 March 2014 - 01:33 PM.

As I mentioned above to Barefoot Tiger, the Sweeper makes the stars also stop blinking and go solid again like the Combat MG, MG, and Minigun on the train.  Tested it last night.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by daliakiller, 02 March 2014 - 02:27 PM.

Trowing some sticky mines also helps keep up the wanted stars solid. No matter where you are in a chase, even underground, explode one of those and the pigs will smell you.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the tip ^^^

I didn't know that.

SirSmoke713
  • SirSmoke713

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Mines wasent up there but i like to fight them on foot. I Suppress them in one area so i can make way to the next area. An Ak sum gernades and a shotgun is all i need. 

• Militia and Sofa like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

Mines wasent up there but i like to fight them on foot. I Suppress them in one area so i can make way to the next area. An Ak sum gernades and a shotgun is all i need. 

Well, it technically is up there.  It'd be the "Other" category, where I point out if you do something else besides what I list, to pick other and share your way of going on the 5 star rampage.  But you did tell me what you do, so..  :^:

Trademark LAS
  • Trademark LAS

Endure and Survive

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

Train. Nothing quite like having 5 stars while going around the city shooting RPG's at police helicopters with your friends. 

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Train. Nothing quite like having 5 stars while going around the city shooting RPG's at police helicopters with your friends. 

I don't use my RPG, I use the AP Pistol, Advanced Rifle, MG, Combat MG, Sweeper, and sometimes the Minigun.

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:55 AM Edited by Sofa, 21 June 2014 - 04:57 AM.

ON FOOT.

Using cover and chokepoints you can make los santos into a city of widows and bastards. Very satisfying (damn hard) getting AWAY as well, all on foot.
Going all out on foot is not easy, especially against the noose (they fkn never miss, do they), but interesting, you get to know the map in detail.

When testing new grounds, though, my rampage is often shortlived. I use free aim so no monotonous button spam, a nice challenge! Police have been pushovers in gtas since the topdowns! Now they are actually dangerous...

dillono
  • dillono

Hated, Adored, But Never Ignored

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:11 AM

Use the Los Santos Tour bus.That sh*t is surprisingly effecient for soaking up bullets.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"You know what T? I'm getting too old for this non sens

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

Getting my Zentorno on a parking lot and blocking one of the entrances of the 3rd floor, then shooting every single cop that appears on the other side and as soon as it hits 5 stars, i go to the top floor and jump from there using one of the ramps and scape through the subway tunnels.

t-p-d-a
  • t-p-d-a

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

6 Star wanted Level in GTA2 is more fun than anything else

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users