Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do?

72 replies to this topic

Poll: Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do? (124 member(s) have cast votes)

Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite To Do?

1. On the Flatbed Car of the Train? (47 votes [37.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.90%

2. Inside a Police Riot and/or Police Transporter? (8 votes [6.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

3. Using a Lazer to Dominate the Sky and/or City? (15 votes [12.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.10%

4. Using the Rhino Tank to Destroy All in its Path....Until it Blows Up? (16 votes [12.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

5. Using a Buzzard Attack Chopper? (8 votes [6.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

6. Other? If You Choose This, What Do You Like to Do? (30 votes [24.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:50 AM Edited by Militia, 22 January 2014 - 11:51 AM.

I recently got really into using the train, so that is my pick! = )

What is yours?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Not entirely sure what you mean, but I guess you're asking the best way to deal with a 5 star wanted level.

For me, it's with my face.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:59 PM Edited by Militia, 22 January 2014 - 02:00 PM.

^^^, Nah, what I mean is what is your favorite thing to do when you go on 5 star killing sprees.  I love using my Police Riot and the Lazer.  But recently I got into using the train as well, and this is now my favorite thing to do with f*cking around with the police on a 5 star.

5 and 6 star (past GTA games) were always something to do after 100% completion, so I continue doing this since GTA III and still doing it now.

I think it's pretty clear: "Which 5 Star Chase Is Your Favorite to Do?"  Meaning which of these scenarios brings you joy in going on 5 star killing sprees.  I can last very long (over 1 whole hour) with the Train, Police Riot, and Lazer.  But I hate the Tank and Attack Chopper, still fun to use at times, though.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

I usually go for the PB approach. When I'm in a 5 star wanted level, I usually shoot and cause havoc, then when the cops aren't looking I change into a pink Blista and pretend to be a sweet little old lady crashing into everything. Works everytime :^:

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

I just try to get the NOOSE and cop kills up to the 1000+ each time I go on a 5 star death spree.  Lol

On the train just with me and my guns, I can get a few hundred each.  The Tank gets a lot, too.  As does the Lazer.  The Police Riot is awesome and fun to use, but it's difficult trying to aim and kill the cops.  Usually results in missing a whole bunch of times just to get a few hundred kills after a good hour lol

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

I could never get to 5 on the train. My favorite is to use a super car, in cinematic.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by Militia, 22 January 2014 - 03:50 PM.

It takes a bit of time getting up to 3 stars on the train.  Once you get three, it's easy to get 5 since Choppers will come.  Shoot enough of them down, and 4 stars....Sooner or later, 5.  And to maintain 5 is pretty easy if you duck for cover often.  Also if you shoot the train, or a pedestrian, or a cop, etc the stars will stop blinking and go solid again.  I took the train around the entire map last night like 6 times in this 1 hour and 26 minute rampage.  Love it!

Last night on the train I got to 5.  Then somehow it went from 5 down to 2 stars after 15 mins being on 5 stars.  Then when it went to 2 stars, I got it back up again to 5 stars.  I managed to stay at that 5 star level for 1 hour 26 minutes.  Essentially you can stay there as long as you want without dying as long as you use R1 (PS3) to take cover if you're taking on too much gun fire which rarely happens due to the train somehow going "faster" than the Police Mavericks and nothing seems to catch up.  You'll get the occasional one or two choppers on you though and it's fun testing out my guns and seeing what I like more as I usually am inside a vehicle that shoots (Tank, Lazer, Attack Chopper, etc) so it gives me something else to do now without having a metal box surrounding me for protection.

• ~Tiger~ likes this

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

i hide in one of the stores / barbers and if its getting boring i try to escape snd lose wanted level... i try

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, I actually never done any of those 5 star rampages  ^^^

I gotta try that sometime.  I do something similar, but with the Tank.  I camp out under the hanger and get 5 stars and THEN take it out from underneath the hanger.  Anyone who played GTA III, Vice City would know well enough the Tank is horrible in this game and explodes way too easily.  Even without running over cop cars, it explodes within 25 minutes max.  It's all you got once you take it out of the hanger, so I camp under the hanger to get it to last for an hour or longer.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

You might enjoy a standoff between the cops atop the fib building, noose can repel down from their choppers and take the battle to you on rooftops which is cool.
  • SmoothGetaway and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for the tip ^^^

I'll surely try that.  I just want as many ideas as I can think of playing with the cops.  Instead of all these babies complaining over how "difficult" the cops are, I am trying to find every way to interact with them in a deadly manner.  Lol, 5/6 star chases were "what was done" since the beginning of these GTA games.  I done stuff like this since the beginning.  After 100% completion, this is some of the best stuff to do inside the GTA games.

• voyager likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

okay militia

how about hiding out in the mount chilliad forest with a sniper rifle and turn off your hud and radar, then see how many cops and noose you can pick off with a sniper rifle before jumping into the river to make your escape.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Hah ^^, not a bad idea as well.  I'll give it a go!

I still find the train is the ultimate fun 5 star chase to do! = )

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

there's a reason why we have a FIGHTER JET!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by Militia, 22 January 2014 - 04:43 PM.

I can last 1 hour 16 minutes with this on a 5 star.  10 minutes shy of my 5 star train rampage time.  I love the Lazer.  It's just I don't want to use it for EVERY 5 star rampage.  Of all the things I listed in the poll, I do all of them weekly when I play GTA V, but my favorite as of now is on the flatbed car of the train! = )

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

I can last 1 hour 16 minutes with this on a 5 star.  10 minutes shy of my 5 star train rampage time.  I love the Lazer.  It's just I don't want to use it for EVERY 5 star rampage.  Of all the things I listed in the poll, I do all of them weekly when I play GTA V, but my favorite as of now is on the flatbed car of the train! = )

NO ONE can beat me in those, switch to cannons, dive bomb them f*ckers :cool:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

^^^, I rather the rockets since they lock on.  Same reason I don't like the Annihilator as all it has is cannons and no rockets.  Can't really shoot anything if it won't lock on since the chopper keeps going side to side and cannot stay steady all that well.

Make sure you're checking the proper time of your 5 star rampages.  If you go to Crimes in the Pause Menu, it'll say "Time Lasted on a 5 Star Wanted Level" but the thing is, each time you die and get a 5 star level again, it builds on each 5 star level.  It doesn't go back to 0:00.  So I simply look right before getting 5 stars at what the time says and then remember that time for when I finish the rampage to check back.  I've gone 2 hours 3 minutes in a Police Riot.  1 hour 16 minutes in the Lazer, 1 hour 26 minutes on the Train, about 25-30 minutes in the Tank (With taking the Tank out of the hanger from the start of the rampage) and about 20 minutes in the Attack Chopper.  <---f*cker is too slow and having many Police Mavericks spawing around you, they always shoot it until it starts smoking very quickly!

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

^^^, I rather the rockets since they lock on.  Same reason I don't like the Annihilator as all it has is cannons and no rockets.  Can't really shoot anything if it won't lock on since the chopper keeps going side to side and cannot stay steady all that well.

Make sure you're checking the proper time of your 5 star rampages.  If you go to Crimes in the Pause Menu, it'll say "Time Lasted on a 5 Star Wanted Level" but the thing is, each time you die and get a 5 star level again, it builds on each 5 star level.  It doesn't go back to 0:00.  So I simply look right before getting 5 stars at what the time says and then remember that time for when I finish the rampage to check back.  I've gone 2 hours 3 minutes in a Police Riot.  1 hour 16 minutes in the Lazer, 1 hour 26 minutes on the Train, about 25-30 minutes in the Tank (With taking the Tank out of the hanger from the start of the rampage) and about 20 minutes in the Attack Chopper.  <---f*cker is too slow and having many Police Mavericks spawing around you, they always shoot it until it starts smoking very quickly!

I actually prefer staying on the cannons. I only use the missiles against mid-air fights. :^:

using the missiles, you most likely won't destroy all of them fast enough. but with the cannons? DIVE BOMB! :devil:

I mainly use the missiles to shoot other Lazers and Titans. its impossible to catch up with these and shoot them with the cannons. Titans are slow as f*ck (and too dangerous to shoot them with cannons) so I only use the missiles at those.

ground targets? BULLETS TIME! :devil: I can destroy a whole street with them! :cool:

last time....dived too much. crashed after pulling up :turn:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Usually what I like to do when using the rockets for down on the street is get low enough so the little green box will appear on the cop vehicle.  Once that shows up, I fire a rocket, then I pick the Lazer up a bit.  If you keep flying low, the f*cking NOOSE douche bags with their 101% accuracy always shoot the sh*t out of the Lazer in the back end of it causing it to shut the engines off, smoke out black sh*t, and sooner or later you go down.  The only way I last over an hour is doing it this method.  There has been times I didn't even get to 5 stars before going down, and other times only lasting like 30 minutes on a 5 star because of flying to low.

You gotta watch out for helicopters, too, cuz they always shoot the sh*t out of the Lazer as well.  NOOSE is worse, though, because their weapons are more powerful I believe, so that makes the engine die even quicker.  Not sure why the Lazer, Tank, Attack Chopper suck so bad with their damages from bullets, it's pretty amusing though.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 22 January 2014 - 06:27 PM.

I have to disagree. when I dive, I dive-and-climb too fast that they don't shoot me. (if you can understand it)

for no reason the helicopters are always far from the attack zones :/ so I have no problem.

those suckers actually come when I get a Lazer :lol: but I fly toward them, blast them suckers and fly upside-down underneath them.......

mainly as far as on my experience here, me, one of the mods (I forgot his name, but he has a black horse's head as a avatar), Ninja_Gear, another guy that I can't spot his name, another with a Lazer as an avatar. all those are real experts in flying (mostly Titans and the Lazer as for me) so I have no problems in those :p

if you want to train on them, use a save editor to get a Lazer (or steal three- one for each character) and start training on them. that's how I got great in those :cool:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

By the way ^^^, I've done 90 degree turns while barrel rolling through the sky while WATCHING the bullets from NOOSE and the Mavericks literally turning as I am turning.  The game is rigged like that.  It feels like it's programmed for these vehicles to die as quick as possible.  The cops are not difficult by any means, just a pain in the ass when I am trying to go on a 5 star killing spree lol

I know what you mean by diving and then pulling up and the bullets not coming at you, it all depends.  There is an imaginary line you gotta draw.  You fly to low, you'll go down quick, fly to high, you won't be able to see or lock onto any vehicles on the road, and nothing but Mavericks will appear.  You just gotta play around and figure out the best way to do this.  As I said, I prefer the rockets.  It's great when there is like four Police Riots in a roadblock or 6 Police Cruisers and you fire two rockets at them and hear this extremely loud explosion.  Sometimes the explosion is so immense I think the PS3 lags behind a bit when this happens!  :lol:

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

By the way ^^^, I've done 90 degree turns while barrel rolling through the sky while WATCHING the bullets from NOOSE and the Mavericks literally turning as I am turning.  The game is rigged like that.  It feels like it's programmed for these vehicles to die as quick as possible.  The cops are not difficult by any means, just a pain in the ass when I am trying to go on a 5 star killing spree lol

I know what you mean by diving and then pulling up and the bullets not coming at you, it all depends.  There is an imaginary line you gotta draw.  You fly to low, you'll go down quick, fly to high, you won't be able to see or lock onto any vehicles on the road, and nothing but Mavericks will appear.  You just gotta play around and figure out the best way to do this.  As I said, I prefer the rockets.  It's great when there is like four Police Riots in a roadblock or 6 Police Cruisers and you fire two rockets at them and hear this extremely loud explosion.  Sometimes the explosion is so immense I think the PS3 lags behind a bit when this happens!  :lol:

now it was my first attempt to get the Lazer Online......EVEN EASIER THAN GETTING IT ON THE SP!

I had a whole freeway to blow it up!.........dived too much....wasted~ "suicide" :turn:

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

More of a jet rampage guy but it is fun to use the enforcer so easy to survive with it. Jet gets my vote tho.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

I like the train but the other night I led cops on an epic chase across almost the entire map in a Ruiner. I modded it as high as it would go and I started some stuff with the cops. I led from Vinewood to Paleto bay and then to Sandy Shores where I shot it out with them inside a 24/7 until one of them got a lucky shot.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

More of a jet rampage guy but it is fun to use the enforcer so easy to survive with it. Jet gets my vote tho.

Yeah, before last night, I would have said the Enforcer (Police Riot) for your very same reason, it's so easy to survive in that and it's damage rate is very high.  It's entire body is bulletproof including the windows besides the two on each side in the front.  Windshield is also BP.  The tires are not unfortunately (Unless you use a save editor)  It's more armored than the tank, imo.  You can even roll over cop cars with it.  Lol, if you mod the Riot (with a save editor) and put 100% armor upgrade on it, it actually is so heavy that it explodes vehicles if you run into them too fast and/or drive over top of them.  You also ramp off of cop cars a lot of times too LOL.  Police Riot owns!  It's my favorite vehicle in all of GTA V, but I still enjoy using the train more than the Riot!  Lazer is my third choice, after the Police Riot and the Train.

• Luuk' and Pastry like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 22 January 2014 - 09:00 PM.

I've been trying to carry a wanted level around the map using random modified cars. I just get the wanted level and try to circle the map listening to the music and sirens in harmony. It's fun because I just focus on driving and staying on the freeway. The car always explodes around the time I get to Paleto Bay though.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

I've been trying to carry a wanted level around the map using random modified cars. I just get the wanted level and try to circle the map listening to the music and sirens in harmony. It's fun because I just focus on driving and staying on the freeway. The car always explodes around the time I get to Paleto Bay though.

See, when I JUST got GTA V, I used to do this.  But when I 100%'ed it and had the money to buy the Tank for each character, stole three Lazers for each character, and own a Police Riot as Trevor behind his strip club, I started having fun with testing how long I could last on a 5 star rampage.  Btw, it's cool to have that Police Riot behind the Vanilla Unicorn because ANY of the characters can use those vehicles.  Not only Trevor!  So it's like as if I own the Police Riot with all three characters as well as I can access it at anytime.  I've had the Buzzard Attack Chopper for all three characters as well for some time now but it's not as fun as using the Lazer, Riot, or Train.  Tank and Attack Chopper are by far my least favorite 5 star rampage.  It is fun using them on occasion but they get used a lot less than my other activities with the police lol

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

I'm trying to see how long I can last doing it too. They always manage to hustle me into running into the buildings and taking side roads when I get to Paleto Bay. I'm convinced if I could just make it out of that town I could make it the rest of the way around the map.  

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

When they try to box you in, it's hilarious.  LOL

You can get past the road blocks well?  I am assuming you're using a modded vehicle too with BP tires?  It'd be a pain in the ass if the cars you're using are stock.  On the highways it's a pain in the ass, too, because of so many vehicles getting in your way and road block after roadblock.  My Riot literally explodes those vehicles in the roadblock if I am driving it at top speed.  LOL, it's not very good for the Riot though because if two explosions happen right underneath the Riot or extremely close by, the Riot will catch fire and explode, that is the only downfall of the Riot, the explosions.  It's still more armored than the Tank when talking about gun fire.  Bullets do not effect the Riot imo like they do the Tank.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Did the train this morning:

1 hour, 51 minutes, 38 seconds...I was trying 2 full hours on a 5 star, but then all of a sudden the stars went away!  I was so pissed.  Train for the win! = )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users