303 replies to this topic
yohsukenakano
  • yohsukenakano

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

Please, could you convert the Canis Crusader and the Merryweather Mesa

Dat Manana... looks awesome!

but the ENB doesn't. It's killing the sshots.

Not again... I just hate everyone complaining about ENB. I don't care about it at all.

Why  everyone hates Enb??? it isn't killing the ss

When you import the xft2obj converted .obj format 3d vehicle models to 3dsmax, are the doors attached to the body? Do you manually detach all panels or is there a way to automate that?

yeah I detach body parts manually, I dont think theres a way to automate it.

Both Ballers possible? :)

zmodeler or 3ds max files would be enough for me :D

Sorry I dont Release by "Rips" only by rig.

As requested, Cognoscenti and P996 Lazer Converted P996 has wheel bug that can't be fixed(My modding isn't Hydra-Main so yeah)

Releases:
Granger Civil
North Yankton Police Esperanto
P996 Lazer
Cognoscenti Cabrio

gta_sa+2014-01-25+19-27-25-56.jpg
gta_sa+2014-01-26+00-01-59-39.jpg

gta_sa+2014-01-26+11-31-22-79.jpg
gta_sa+2014-01-23+22-47-08-97.jpg

Screen without ENB

YG92BEg.jpg

I've Found another Glitch on the Lazer, when write JUMPJET, the lazer doesn't spawn and  in a short while it falls from sky crashing and exploding, please try to fix that

Alright, i'll try fixing it.

New Release:
Baller
Carbonizzare
Adder
Youga
Docktug
Tailgater v2(Carcolor fixed)

gta_sa+2014-02-09+19-55-44-87.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-09+16-41-42-36.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-09+19-31-59-08.jpg
gallery18.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-01+21-12-37-28.jpg
gta_sa+2014-01-30+00-32-17-39.jpg

• Usman55 likes this

FinnMcMissile
  • FinnMcMissile

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by FinnMcMissile, 16 February 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Hey man, can you also convert the following vehicles too:

Motorcycle/Bicycle:

Akuma, Bagger, Bati 801, Blazer, Carbon RS, Daemon, Double T, Faggio, Nemesis, PCJ 600, Ruffian, Sanzhez, Vader

Public Service:

Bus, Dashound, Rental Shuttle Bus, Taxi, Taco Van, Utility Van, Vinewood Tour Bus

Trains:

Train (if possible), Subway (if possible)                    

Commercial/Industrial:

Boxville, Biff, Benson, Cutter, Dozer, Dump, Fieldmaster, Large Tow Truck, Mixer, Mule, Packer, Phantom, Pounder, Rubble, Scrap truck, Tipper, Tractor (rusty)

Trailers:

Leisure trailers, Generator trailers, Artict trailers, Car trailers, Tanker trailers, Cargo trailers, Sand rake

210px-Car-Trailer-V-Trevor-2.png              210px-Car-Trailer-V-Trevor.png                   210px-Fieldmaster_with_sand_rake.jpg

Generator Trailer                                        Leisure trailers                                                Sand rake

Emergency & Military:

Ambulance, Barracks OL, Barracks Semi, Crusader, FIB Granger, Firetruck, Lifeguard, Police bike, Police bike, Prison bus, Rhino, Security Car

SUVs & Pickup trucks:

Baller (version II), Beejay XL, Dubsta, Duneloader, Landstalker, Mesa, Patriot, Radius, Rancher XL, Rocoto, Seminole

Coupes/Hatchbacks:

Blista, F620, Felon GT, Penumbra, Schwartzer, Sentinel, Surge, Zion

4-Door Sedan/Saloons & Estates:

Asterope, Emperor, Fugitive, Jackal, Oracle, Schafter, Stanier, Stratum, Sultan, Super Diamond

Muscle cars and Vintage:

Buccaneer, Gauntlet, Hotknife, JB 700, Picador, Peyote, Roosevelt, Ruiner, Sabre Turbo, Stinger GT, Vigero, Voodoo, Z-Type

Sports cars/Supercars:

9F, Bullet, Entity XF, Feltzer, Infernus, Khamelion, Rapid GT, Vacca

Vans:

BF Surfer, Burrito, Clown van, Gang burrito, Newsvan, Paradise, Pony, Rumpo, Speedo, Youga

Boats:

Dinghy, Jetmax, Marquis, Predator, Seashark (if possible), Speeder, Squalo, Suntrap

Fixed-wing Aircraft:

Cargo plane, Cuban 800, Duster, Jet (AT-400), Luxor, Mammatus, Shamal, Titan, Velum

Helicopters:

Annihilator, Cargobob, Frogger, Lifeguard helicopter, Maverick, Skylift (if possible)

Others:

Bifta, Caddy, Camper*,Dune buggy, Injection (BF Injection),Lawn Mower, Space Docker

*BTW, if possible, can you make the following vehicles enterable too: Camper, Journey, Bus, Dashound, Jet (AT-400), Subway (Ignore this if you don't want to do it)

Sorry I know there are really,really, really TOO MANY cars that I requested to convert... the list is actually way too long... you will faint before finish reading the whole list... LOL so yeah, if you think that you can't convert that much, then convert a few will do  :p Thanks   :)

FB77
  • FB77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hello yohsukenakano, I want to know if you can make from "original elegy" in .obj format. I want Black Elegy that can I edit it in After Effects - 3D Element. But I need the elegy format in .obj and texture. Thank you.

I don't know if it's hard.. but please.. i need it from my new fututre edit. You can contact me: funnybrothers77 -> Skype.

Thank you.

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

GTA 3D Mod Ped Creator

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

I need a manana that has not alpha glass. It bugs the car in mobile version. BTW I'll release the cars as a pack for android (txd folder + gta3.img + some data files).

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

Your a dick, without a dick!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:12 AM Edited by Jackgta, 13 February 2014 - 05:28 AM.

Can someone please port these cars/helis to IV too? Would like it, since IV is a bit more fun than SA.

And these cars to come along with them!

vehicles-emergency-fib.jpg

over FIB Buffalo

vehicles-emergency-police-riot.jpg

over NOOSE Stockade

vehicles-emergency-unmarked-cruiser.jpg

over NOOSE police car

fibgrangerf.jpg

over NOOSE Patriot. After all, the NOOSE in GTAV used this car actually.

vehicles-offroad-space-docker.jpg

Not sure what car i would place this over. Has to be a rare car...

vehicles-industrial-cutter.jpg

Would be fun to run people over with this huge beast. Not sure about where this would go, either.

2uqn9lj.jpg

Last but not least, this will go over Police Stockade.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

Yeah I agree. Someone should convert some cars to IV, would love the beater Voodoo, snowy Emperor and the Cognoscenti Cabrio in it :p

FinnMcMissile
  • FinnMcMissile

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

Yeah I agree. Someone should convert some cars to IV, would love the beater Voodoo, snowy Emperor and the Cognoscenti Cabrio in it :p

Fact is, someone already convert some cars from gta v to gta iv:

http://www.gta4-mods...s-pack-2-f18466

http://www.gta4-mods...e-regina-f18446

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 13 February 2014 - 04:15 PM.

Some, but not these which I would like :( And the mods on the pics are actually original IV cars turned to look like V ones.

MariaLatore
  • MariaLatore

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Pls can you convert the Frogger for GTA IV and GTA SA

http://www.igta5.com...ers-frogger.jpg

and the Dashbound

http://www.igta5.com...0/dashoundf.jpg

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

How do you extract the cars from the GTAV archive and convert them? I have the files myself, along with LibertyV...

afanofmods
  • afanofmods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

Please, could you convert the Canis Crusader and the Merryweather Mesa

Dat Manana... looks awesome!

but the ENB doesn't. It's killing the sshots.

Not again... I just hate everyone complaining about ENB. I don't care about it at all.

Why  everyone hates Enb??? it isn't killing the ss

When you import the xft2obj converted .obj format 3d vehicle models to 3dsmax, are the doors attached to the body? Do you manually detach all panels or is there a way to automate that?

yeah I detach body parts manually, I dont think theres a way to automate it.

Both Ballers possible? :)

zmodeler or 3ds max files would be enough for me :D

Sorry I dont Release by "Rips" only by rig.

As requested, Cognoscenti and P996 Lazer Converted P996 has wheel bug that can't be fixed(My modding isn't Hydra-Main so yeah)

Releases:
Granger Civil
North Yankton Police Esperanto
P996 Lazer
Cognoscenti Cabrio

gta_sa+2014-01-25+19-27-25-56.jpg
gta_sa+2014-01-26+00-01-59-39.jpg

gta_sa+2014-01-26+11-31-22-79.jpg
gta_sa+2014-01-23+22-47-08-97.jpg

Screen without ENB

YG92BEg.jpg

I've Found another Glitch on the Lazer, when write JUMPJET, the lazer doesn't spawn and  in a short while it falls from sky crashing and exploding, please try to fix that

Alright, i'll try fixing it.

New Release:
Baller
Carbonizzare
Adder
Youga
Docktug
Tailgater v2(Carcolor fixed)

gta_sa+2014-02-09+19-55-44-87.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-09+16-41-42-36.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-09+19-31-59-08.jpg
gallery18.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-01+21-12-37-28.jpg
gta_sa+2014-01-30+00-32-17-39.jpg

Thx Dude :), hope you can release the military rhino and Crusader

GTAGAME ☑
  • GTAGAME ☑

(countergame)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Oh man, GTA SA is getting really old haha seeing these high poly GTA V cars in SA makes the whole game really low looking. 

Well, the GTA V cars are not really "high poly" comparing it with other games that were also released around 2013. 

Spoiler

afanofmods
  • afanofmods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Oh man, GTA SA is getting really old haha seeing these high poly GTA V cars in SA makes the whole game really low looking. 

Well, the GTA V cars are not really "high poly" comparing it with other games that were also released around 2013. 

Spoiler

If gta sa is getting really old, how does millions of people still playing it  :turn:  

FinnMcMissile
  • FinnMcMissile

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by FinnMcMissile, 16 February 2014 - 04:02 PM.

Spoiler

If gta sa is getting really old, how does millions of people still playing it  :turn:  

It never gets old... :lol: That's why I want those cars to be converted  :evilgrin:

yohsukenakano
  • yohsukenakano

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:17 AM Edited by yohsukenakano, 17 February 2014 - 02:22 AM.

How do you extract the cars from the GTAV archive and convert them? I have the files myself, along with LibertyV...

use 3Dmax or Zmod. I dunno how to mod IV.

Pls can you convert the Frogger for GTA IV and GTA SA

http://www.igta5.com...ers-frogger.jpg

and the Dashbound

http://www.igta5.com...0/dashoundf.jpg

Sure, on it.

Multiple requests than 3 cars are declined, I'm currently busy with Real life stuffs. I'll try releasing few cars this week. Also I cannot rip DLC cars so don't go requesting Roosevelt etc.

Meanwhile....yeah spy sh*t on the go...

gta_sa+2014-02-16+22-45-28-09.jpg

gta_sa+2014-02-16+23-12-15-15.jpg

gta_sa+2014-02-16+22-21-26-67.jpg

gta_sa+2014-02-17+00-26-08-89.jpg

FinnMcMissile
  • FinnMcMissile

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by FinnMcMissile, 19 February 2014 - 09:57 AM.

In that case, can you convert these vehicles: Bus, Jet(AT-400), Andromeda, Luxor, Mammatus, Maverick, Blazer, Bati 801, Daemon, Taxi, Camper, BF Surfer, Rental Shuttle Bus/Vinewood Tour Bus, Taco van, Crusader, Mesa, Entity XF, Gang burrito, Fieldmaster.

If you really can only convert 3 vehicles at the moment, then convert these: Andromeda, Camper and Bus

BTW sorry for requesting too much vehicles to convert... :sui:

And BTW again, I found out that the position of headlights of docktug is not in correct position. Can you please fix that? Thanks  :cool:

GTAGAME ☑
  • GTAGAME ☑

(countergame)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

Spoiler

It never gets old... :lol: That's why I want those cars to be converted  :evilgrin:

Yeah, only because it's getting really old doesn't mean that people are not allowed to play it :).

I could play GTA 2 right now, even though it's over 10 Years old. 

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

Spoiler

Yeah, only because it's getting really old doesn't mean that people are not allowed to play it :).

Me too, I just passed the final district yesterday :^:

IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod
  • IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod

IJWLCNM

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:01 PM Edited by IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod, 18 February 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Thanks for making this dude,i was like omg when i saw this. Your awsome. I think im going to make a vieo about your car mods, and when there are more cars realesed im going to make update videos. if you want to see the video, my channel is called GrandTheftAutoModder2013.

FinnMcMissile
  • FinnMcMissile

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

Spoiler

So far, the oldest gta I have ever played is gta 3... a classic  :evilgrin:

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:13 AM Edited by Jackgta, 18 February 2014 - 06:13 AM.

If i had to shorten my car requests to 3, i would want Police Riot, Cutter, and Space Docker. For SA

I also have the GTAV Files, but i have no idea where the actual car models are.

Skipper_The_Penguin
  • Skipper_The_Penguin

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:50 AM Edited by Skipper_The_Penguin, 18 February 2014 - 03:16 PM.

If you can only convert 3 vehicles, can you please convert these... four vehicles (one more please? :p): Taxi (if possible, with commercial boards on it), Jet (the big passenger plane), Camper and Surfer to GTA SA? Thanks :D

Also if possible, can you make it so that you can go into jet and journey through doors? Cause I have one AT-400 mod and one journey mod which makes me able to go into them and it looks cool... Thanks again :p

IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod
  • IJustWantLibertyCityNightsMod

IJWLCNM

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

Video is uploaded, watch here:http://www.youtube.c...ure=c4-overview

afanofmods
  • afanofmods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Spoiler

Yeah, I agree with you

If i had to shorten my car requests to 3, i would want Police Riot, Cutter, and Space Docker. For SA

what are the file names?

yohsukenakano
  • yohsukenakano

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:49 AM Edited by yohsukenakano, 19 February 2014 - 01:57 AM.

Video is uploaded, watch here:http://www.youtube.c...ure=c4-overview

Lovely video :) I liked it

If you can only convert 3 vehicles, can you please convert these... four vehicles (one more please? :p): Taxi (if possible, with commercial boards on it), Jet (the big passenger plane), Camper and Surfer to GTA SA? Thanks :D

Also if possible, can you make it so that you can go into jet and journey through doors? Cause I have one AT-400 mod and one journey mod which makes me able to go into them and it looks cool... Thanks again :p

Taxi, Camper, and Surfer, sure. Im not aircraft-main modder so I'll try doing aircraft ones later.

Dunno if I can do Space Docker but sure, added on the WIP List

Alright new release, Military vehicle, and Weazel News van
Rhino            
Crusader            
Rumpo(Newsvan)-Newsvan    
Barracks-Barracks        
Barracks Semi-Roadtrain

gta_sa+2014-02-18+20-20-55-95.jpg
gallery14.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-18+10-23-58-60.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-17+14-42-40-52.jpg
gta_sa+2014-02-14+23-01-54-23.jpg

Tailights updated for Buffalo

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by Jackgta, 19 February 2014 - 03:31 AM.

Your mods are super awesome, thanks for adding Cop Riot and Cutter to WIP. I would like the Space Docker to replace the rnchlure car, i don't care if you cant do the neon on the car!

Edit : I know you said you can only do 3 cars at once, but can we also have the weird, rusty Tractor? :blush:

Skipper_The_Penguin
  • Skipper_The_Penguin

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by Skipper_The_Penguin, 01 March 2014 - 05:38 AM.

Well thank you man! That's nice of you  :D Well can you also convert Bus (since you are going to convert Dashound :p), Rentle Shuttle Bus (a special car which I think will be great if appears in gta sa) Fieldmaster, Packer, Hauler and Scrap Truck? I think that should do for me... Thanks again  :)

And also, the new released cars are awesome... but the newsvan has only one carcolor which is white... can you fix that? Thanks again and again  :cool:

(Note: I think 6 cars might be too much... so if you think 6 cars are too much... then convert bus, rentle shuttle bus and fieldmaster will do. Thank you ;))

afanofmods
  • afanofmods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Finally, the military vehicles are released :), thanks yohsuke i was waiting this since 17/09/13,  you won my respect, keep it up 

MariaLatore
  • MariaLatore

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

Pictures from me thank you yohsukenakano for the Cars from GTA V to GTA SA i wish you luck for the next cars :)

1656075_463528807082154_1456602701_n.jpg1897757_463528863748815_1003628016_n.jpg

Foto from Baller in Vinewood

1912397_463528487082186_240387119_n.jpg

Ps:Sry for my bad english :D

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by Jackgta, 23 February 2014 - 10:33 PM.

disregard this post i found that radar. Now i just gotta find the grey ver.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users