Photo

[Android] Stuck at 98,93%

3 replies to this topic
MePlayingGTA
  • MePlayingGTA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

So I have the classical problem.. I could swear I have done everything that belongs to 100%, before starting End of the line. But at least on PC the final mission was not worth 1,07%?? Is there any save game file analyser on Google play with which I could check what's missing?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

If you cheated you can't make it to 100%.
upload your save to: http://gtasnp.com/
At the bottom of the uploaded page will be a place to click for a list of completed or not items for the 100%.
The mobile game must be different as most incomplete games are 99.47%.

Remember:
• The Chiliad Challenge Is worth 0.53%
• Learning new moves is worth 0.53% at each gym
• Freight Train Challenge Level 2 is worth 0.53%
• Dirt Track on Monday & Wednesdays
• Kickstart everyday except Monday & Wednesday.

There are 187 objectives in total in GTA San Andreas that are REQUIRED for 100% completion. There are various side missions and objectives which are not required, and there are various objectives included in some of the objectives listed below which are not required separately, but are required altogether. For example Chiliad Challenge 1 gives you no extra percent, neither does the second or third on their own, however after winning all three races you'll be awarded with the percentage. The same thing goes with the import export. You get no percent for each single car, but you do get percent for the fully completed list. If you wrote down your percentages after every single objective (as I did) you'll notice the percentage jumps from 0.53% for one objective to 0.54% for the next. This isn't programmed into the game though. What is programmed is that you receive 0.534759358% per objective that is then rounded up or down to two decimal places. If you're missing 0.53% when you come to the end of the game, it will be any one of the objectives listed below. One last note is that you receive no percent for the first three street races in Los Santos because you did them in missions and received the percentage there. It's rather confusing, but all you need to know is that you must have fully completed every objective below for 100%.

MePlayingGTA
  • MePlayingGTA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Cheats are also possible in mobile-SA? Well haven't done it. It appeared to be so that the last of Chiliad challenges had not counted for game progress, despite of being done once already. 

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

If you cheated you can't make it to 100%.

That's not true. None of the cheats prevent you from getting 100% completion. Only cheat which can affect the game permanently is the Pedestrian riot cheat which makes Madd Dogg mission impossible to complete.

On topic: If you don't want to look through all of the side missions and stuff which gives you percentage towards 100%, only thing which you can do is upload your save on GTASnP and use the checklist there, as Lil Weasel already said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users