Photo

Who's partner also plays GTA?

92 replies to this topic
RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

my wife plays with my charactor sometimes.... and i think its fuggin hot.

she only likes to drive, ill set up a waypoint on the other side of the map for a mission, while i go get another beer. wow as im typing this, i realize this must be the good life :)

and the best part is, when she crashes into someone, she laughs...

occasionally she will shoot someone but hasnt learned the weapon wheel yet.

• TreFacTor and WBaker like this

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Both myself and my mrs play on 2 xbox's side by side, added bonus is she has always been a big gta fan, she even plays sa on the ps2 when she wants to

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Thankfully my other half just likes to mess around with Trevor in SP causing mayhem... Online gets left just for me to enjoy...

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

Me and my girl play side by side all the time. It's great when one of our cars dies in the middle of nowhere and we can pick each other up. Got her into drifting Futos (and to a greater extent, initial D) and she's pretty damn good when we're mobbing with a group downhill. We laugh together when one of us gets spawn killed and then start tag-teaming the player that did it.
  • TreFacTor likes this

GTA Banjo
  • GTA Banjo

Blowing Virtual Characters Since 2013

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

*Inset masterbating hand as partner joke*

EarlyLifeFailure
  • EarlyLifeFailure

YaCuncha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

My misses hates GTA, when I try to tell her something that happened her eyes glaze over… she's not listening… "so, what did you want for dinner then?"

Am usually in the front room though on a separate t.v. whilst she's watching the soaps and sh*te.

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

I don't have a girlfriend. Nor do I have a wife. I would like to have one though. :(

:(

I don't have a girlfriend. Nor do I have a wife. I would like to have one though. :(

This.

Join a dating website? They're great for meeting new people.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

This.

Join a dating website? They're great for meeting new people.

You mean these people:

taiwan+transvestite.jpg

Oh f*ck no!

RageJenB
  • RageJenB

Derp.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

I usually hand over the controller to the hubs when he gets home from work...if I'm on. We've got a good rotation....I RARELY have to whine or trade sexual favors to get some ps3 time.
  • TreFacTor, RogueStatus and WBaker like this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by shootingallovertheplace, 23 January 2014 - 03:53 PM.

Edit: @gear999

^Hahaha. Honestly they're a great tool to use if you wanna GF. I've heard some horror stories of girls meeting guys who lied about race/age/height/sanity but I've only met one girl who was a bit misleading with the photos.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

^Hahaha. Honestly they're a great tool to use if you wanna GF. I've heard some horror stories of girls meeting guys who lied about race/age/height/sanity but I've only met one girl who was a bit misleading with the photos.

Not like I'm a murderous psychopath or something...

Ok, ok, kidding on that part but still, I really don't trust the dating sites etc. Don't need a GF right now anyway.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

I usually hand over the controller to the hubs when he gets home from work...if I'm on. We've got a good rotation....I RARELY have to whine or trade sexual favors to get some ps3 time.

you. are. awesome.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 23 January 2014 - 04:17 PM.

What a fat little message board girl.

I understand you don't have a partner, and never will which is why you're so angry ;)

I understand though why no woman would ever want to be burdened with your presence :)

That statement suits my life pretty well also, mmhm.

Although I'm not angry, more like 'meh', lol.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Both myself and my mrs play on 2 xbox's side by side, added bonus is she has always been a big gta fan, she even plays sa on the ps2 when she wants to

That's the best and only way to play and remain in a happy relationship.  :lol:

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

What a fat little message board girl.

I understand you don't have a partner, and never will which is why you're so angry ;)

I understand though why no woman would ever want to be burdened with your presence :)

Ramsey Snow avatar tells you all you need to know... lol

yea I think he's roleplaying

My partner hates GTA V, if she didn't like playing wheel of Fortune and Marvel Lego she would probrably smash my X-box.

She hated it when I played Mass Effect 3, she hated when I played X-com, and now she hates GTA V :(

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

My partner hates GTA V, if she didn't like playing wheel of Fortune and Marvel Lego she would probrably smash my X-box.

She hated it when I played Mass Effect 3, she hated when I played X-com, and now she hates GTA V :(

breaking-up-relationships.jpg

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

breaking-up-relationships.jpg

I'm happy to live in a relationship in which I can't break up... I mean, I could, but I don't want to amputate my hands.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

try having a wife and two kids who want a piece of your xbox!

That is exactly why in my household we have five Xbox consoles and five damn copies of every freakin game we play! Good thing I didnt have xbox in my day and did homework after school instead of video games. I dont know whats going to happen with these kids when they hit the job market they cant even speak write english ...

LadySupreme
  • LadySupreme

Female Boss

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Me and my boyfriend both play, we have both setups in the room and I love being able to play with him. We play anything from GTA to clan matches on gamebattles.
  • RogueStatus likes this

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Hell yeah my wife play!  She has her on acct on PS3 & got skills too!  I love it when she merk a wankster & start laughing.  Funny thing is... she can dish it... but can't take it.  If she gets merked she will not quit until she gets her revenge.  Then starts talking sh*t!!!  I love it tho.  Its good to have someone to pass the remote to when you have to take a call or a piss.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

My imaginary GF plays GTA with me.

I'm sure that counts...

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

That's the best and only way to play and remain in a happy relationship.  :lol:

I can confirm this! :D although my woman does get jealous because I use a projector so my tv is 13688321478 inches bigger than my old 32" flat screen she uses

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

I've never shared my account with no one. Never will.
  • LadySupreme likes this

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

I made a 2nd character for my gf. She rarely plays so I use that 2nd character for my adder savings bonds

LadySupreme
  • LadySupreme

Female Boss

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

I've never shared my account with no one. Never will.

lol i wouldnt share an account either, We have our own accounts.

Its nice having something in common with your patner. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

MY GF doesn't live with me and we both have PS3s so we role play as Bonnie and Clyde sometimes late at night while talking on head set phones.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

I get my girlfriend to play a little bit when she comes over.  I made a female character to store some Adders, and I let my woman chose the clothing for her.  I also let her choose the colors and wheels of the Adders.  She had fun. 

She also has fun watching me stab people to death in Prison Thugs and call muggers on people in freeroam. 

Thank God she's into violent video games and action movies like me.  I just may end up marrying her :)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

try having a wife and two kids who want a piece of your xbox!

That is exactly why in my household we have five Xbox consoles and five damn copies of every freakin game we play! Good thing I didnt have xbox in my day and did homework after school instead of video games. I dont know whats going to happen with these kids when they hit the job market they cant even speak write english ...

Perhaps limited game time? Be a parent...Letting them do this does them no favors. At least when they get older they will have someone to blame. Just saying ;)

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

How are you people finding spouses? Girlfriends and boyfriends and such? Especially people that game? It's so darn lonely man.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

Lol just pay the extra $50..  Hell, just buy another xbox so you guys can both play at the same time (Don't have to be together, one can understand a little bit of space in a relationship right?)

I think you'd be both happy with that set up, 2 xbox's 2 accounts...

Sorry back on topic, I only wish my partner would play but you know how most females are..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users