Who's partner also plays GTA?

92 replies to this topic
Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

My Girlfriend plays a little .She 's normally playing  stuff like Candy crush or Farmville on facebook though. 

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:17 PM Edited by theNGclan, 22 January 2014 - 12:19 PM.

OP, Don't talk ill about your wife. You never know what you have till it's gone.

Trust me on that.

• Masochron and MantisFang like this

bonedeth667
  • bonedeth667

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

Constantly.
I mean, it's damn near impossible to play without my hands.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:47 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 22 January 2014 - 01:50 PM.

My wife plays with me every day. She forced herself to play IV to get ready for V. I have to admit at first it was an exercise in frustration for me. She's the Guitar Hero, candy crush type who's never been into shooters before. There are times where she can't control the camera, she can't drive and shoot....she's often going the wrong direction and isn't very good at PvP confrontations...but she's been playing this and only this since she got the game in November....that has to count for something.

She's got her own console so we don't fight about sharing. I do however get under her skin with directions (I'm not always the sweet, caring, gentle man she married 20 years ago... GTAO brings out the murderous side in me). Either way she's my ride or die bitch and it's been memorable and a blast to be sharing this experience with her.

GTAO Bonnie and Clyde 2013-

BWLm6GxIQAAPVNR.jpg

• TigerStyleLoungeAct, l3lackmamba, Coin. and 1 other like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Nawww :inlove:

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

OP, Don't talk ill about your wife. You never know what you have till it's gone.

Trust me on that.

:(

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Trust me on that.

He didn't speak ill of his wife/partner....where in the blazes did you get that? He says it's frustrating to share his character with her....don't read so much into it. If he thought ill of her I doubt he would even consider making a post regarding her here. Sorry for your loss, but this is/was a pleasant topic of discussion...Op beat me to it. 

Hope things get better for you.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

Trust me on that.

Well theres approx. 40% of stand-up comedy dead in the water.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

My wife plays with me every day. She forced herself to play IV to get ready for V. I have to admit at first it was an exercise in frustration for me. She's the Guitar Hero, candy crush type who's never been into shooters before. There are times where she can't control the camera, she can't drive and shoot....she's often going the wrong direction and isn't very good at PvP confrontations...but she's been playing this and only this since she got the game in November....that has to count for something.

She's got her own console so we don't fight about sharing. I do however get under her skin with directions (I'm not always the sweet, caring, gentle man she married 20 years ago... GTAO brings out the murderous side in me). Either way she's my ride or die bitch and it's been memorable and a blast to be sharing this experience with her.

GTAO Bonnie and Clyde 2013-

BWLm6GxIQAAPVNR.jpg

This actually makes me want to get married!
  • TreFacTor likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

OP:

How do you expect me to have such beings? I don't have a life, you know!

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

My girlfriend loves GTA. I introduced her to IV when I met her and now we live together. We used to give each other 30 minutes on the PS3 and then swap over. It got boring for the one not playing, so we went out and bought another TV and PS3 and now two TVs sit on the wall in front of the sofa. She used to be a terrible player and get me killed all the time, but now she's not too bad and has a couple of good positions on the leaderboards in helicopter races (35 or something in one of them). It's good to have two windows into the game and I couldn't go back to looking at just one screen; it can also be a real advantage over opponents at times.

There are a few problems though: in deathmatches, she always cheats and looks to see where I am; if I look at her screen while I'm driving a vehicle, my fingers automatically think they are playing on her PS3 and it makes me crash; the drag of waiting for the woman to finish dressing and get her hair done before we go out hasn't left my life, but rather transferred itself into the game. I really don't give a crap what her avatar looks like.
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

My boyfriend wanted to play so I made him up a second character.  When I found out that both characters use the same stat pool, and that he was ruining my K/D and other stats in the game because of his suckage, I deleted his character and told him it "glitched".  LOL

• TreFacTor, helresa, meatrocket8 and 6 others like this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

My boyfriend wanted to play so I made him up a second character.  When I found out that both characters use the same stat pool, and that he was ruining my K/D and other stats in the game because of his suckage, I deleted his character and told him it "glitched".  LOL

LOL

post-11455-Emma-Watson-LOL-gif-K1Ax.gif

• Kazandra likes this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Your style.... I love it.

• Kazandra and djmatao like this

Hook86
  • Hook86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

My girlfriend isn't interested in the slightest so lucky for me I don't have to worry about her spending all the money in the game. We did play Castle Crashers co-op once, it was an emotional roller-coaster.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

Of course!

xbox-360-controller-hand.jpg

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

well, my room mate still has a 360... so theres always that.

not sure why i would downgrade though...

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

well, my room mate still has a 360... so theres always that.

not sure why i would downgrade though...

I regularly downgrade to play GTA Online. Good times.  :cool:

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:23 PM Edited by Strikeslip, 22 January 2014 - 05:26 PM.

...  My wife ... spend all my hard earned cash...

That's real life.

• meatrocket8 likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:23 PM Edited by StewNorth, 22 January 2014 - 05:24 PM.

Tried turning my missus into a girl-gamer. It was an epic fail.

The best I can get out of her in that department is playing mario kart/ bros on the wii every 6 months or so. Definitely no way I could ever get her to play GTAO, and in fact I probably wouldn't want her to anyway.

It is my special place.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

my wife thinks gta is for dorks. i cant even get her to watch a session to try and change her mind.

nmrgoodnightn
  • nmrgoodnightn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by nmrgoodnightn, 22 January 2014 - 05:35 PM.

She played for a week then was meh. Got her an apartment and the free elegy. But dont play and now i have a lonely lvl 9 female character on my second slot. She bugs me to play rayman with her. But i will say she loves to watch my play it. She wants me to kill everyone insight, and if im just minding my own busisness and someone does a drive by and takes off she expects me to chance that mf down!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by WBaker, 22 January 2014 - 06:07 PM.

Why on earth wouldn't you just get her an account of her own? Can you seriously not afford $5 a month for another XBL gold? I this is the case then you need to stop playing video games and start working more lol.
My wife has her own Xbox and account and we both enjoy playing with each other or a few of our sons who also have their own xboxs and accounts.
I can never understand why anyone would share an account with someone else. This is just means for a disaster.

My girlfriend and I share an account xbox live gold is always on and it works great. We don't have issues sharing or working cooperatively towards objectives in video games.

There are times we need separate accounts so there's one in backup that gold can be added as needed.

Edit - Just wanted to add that while she's damn good at the game she doesn't play unless it's to guard the character if I have to run to the bathroom. She loves the story of GTA and will help out occasionally but she's never been big on playing any GTA game.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Tried turning my missus into a girl-gamer. It was an epic fail.

The best I can get out of her in that department is playing mario kart/ bros on the wii every 6 months or so. Definitely no way I could ever get her to play GTAO, and in fact I probably wouldn't want her to anyway.

It is my special place.

Your HAPPY place :lol:

Just had to because of your avatar!  Classic Adam Sandler :D

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

I don't have a girlfriend. Nor do I have a wife. I would like to have one though. :(
  • gear999 likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

My wife does play. She owns half of my garage, spends my money, and walks around half naked. Much like she does in real life ;)

She also likes to drive around and when people kill her, she goes back to the apartment and calls murcs/puts out bounties on them. Then she sits down and watches it unfold on the big screen in the apartment. She get's a kick out of it. Changing the chars clothes and showering are daily practice for her too.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

Singles unite! ..... anybody?

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

I don't have a girlfriend. Nor do I have a wife. I would like to have one though. :(

This.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Oh the single life is so lonely.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Oh well, atleast the op likes Dragonball Z...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users