Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

I definitely miss LC Hardcore, I wish there was more (or any at all) metal

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

this is whats become of rave? over-produced percussion-phobic cheese fests that need narration.

f*ck. back to 93 and try again.

• blakeney likes this

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

Dutch?

come to techno if  you enjoy raves ;)

i work with these guys who host this :

its a small venue because its REAL underground ;)

edit : wow people, calm down! Its a freaking message board not a who can flame the hardest contest...thef*ck! enjoy raves/games/music together :/

AHHHH!!!!! that's more like it, faith restored.  carry on.

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

I came to a realization that GTAO needs a rave scene after coming home from one last night.

I was at the bar when I noticed a man in the corner with his trousers down. His penis was moving in an irregular orbit without his body moving at all. His eyes were also rolling in circles, but no one seemed to acknowledge his presence. I was perplexed by this and was a little creeped out when I noticed this chick from across the room was staring intensely at me. I didn't know what her signals were and I decided I had had enough and it was time to move to the exit.

As I got up and turned to the doorway, a man wearing a cowboy hat and a jacket with no shirt on entered the room. He was wearing aviators and was about 6 ft 4, he was a giant. He sat down at the bar and began to sob, he put his hands on his head and let it all out. Two strippers took him by the hand and led him onto the stage. He was still sobbing but started to dance around the pole. Other ravers began putting money into his cowboy hat.

At this point I knew I needed a drink. I moved to the bar but the bartender wasn't having it, it was like I didn't exist. I found myself yelling my order at the top of my lungs but he wouldn't listen, he would instead start mixing up other drinks to people behind me. Then the people behind me started digging their hands into my pockets from behind. I didn't dare turn around it was so intense, at first it was just a few hands softly digging into my pockets but then more and more began to dig in. they started violently going under my shirt and feeling me, occasionally grabbing me. I decided to look at the ceiling and start jumping to the music, I was at a rave and I was going to have some fun.

I started to cheer up and was swept away by the pulse of the music, I felt myself rise through the ceiling and I watched myself from above. After about an hour of this I came to and looked around the dance floor. It was dead empty, there was a 13 year old boy completely intoxicated and lying against the wall with blood coming out out of his leg, it looked like the bone was sticking out. I felt my pulse soar and I immediately felt sick. I turned and jumped into the lake and fell down towards the bottom. I was sinking incredibly fast as everything turned to blue, I felt myself become engrossed in the substance and spread out into the deep dark blue.

So if we could have this in GTAO, I think more people would stick around.

I was there. its all true.

exept the thing with the 13 year old kid. bleeding from his leg.
he was bleeding from his ass.

DisappointedScrosh
  • DisappointedScrosh

Rectumus Maximus

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

-snip it and dip it-

I was there. its all true.

exept the thing with the 13 year old kid. bleeding from his leg.
he was bleeding from his ass.

surprised-long-neck-surprise-l.png

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. In order to have a rave scene in the game, Rockstar will need to allow people to enter nightclubs and bars.

this i can agree with. there should be bars and clubs we can go in... instead, there is one strip club.

you people want this crazy rave sh*t and they can't even give us bars, or anything besides a general store with all the same crap in it.

lol... ravers. its never good enough until your all doped up and hearing beeps and chimes.

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Really sounds like you took E lol

ain't nothing wrong with that though, the drug is made for the rave scene

idk if it would work in GTA but at least a club would be nice

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

Dutch?

come to techno if  you enjoy raves ;)

i work with these guys who host this :

its a small venue because its REAL underground ;)

edit : wow people, calm down! Its a freaking message board not a who can flame the hardest contest...thef*ck! enjoy raves/games/music together :/

AHHHH!!!!! that's more like it, faith restored.  carry on.

HAHA :) I just went ot the latest party of STROBE, ill post it here soon if it comes online :) Im in it a lot hahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users