GTAO needs a rave scene.

97 replies to this topic
The Mechanic
  • The Mechanic

Biohazard's Beau

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:13 AM

EDIT : Double Post SORRY

I've been to plenty of raves and enjoy electronic music more than half the sh*t we have today. Frankly it's amazing.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

EDIT 2 : Hardstyle 4 Lyfe

EDIT 3: For those that don't know. Defqon 1 is a festival that is for mostly Hardstyle and Electronic Artists. I know in the video the first two songs are not electronic or hardstyle / hard bass etc. in Any way, At 5:30 a Hardstyle song does play however :3

That isn't a f*cking rave. Poser sh*t bro. A rave is something held in a dark f*cking basement where you trip on LSD and X, Listening to sh*tty f*cking EDM. That is a EMF. An Electronic Music Festivals. Real Raves are dead.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:16 AM Edited by MsWolfe, 22 January 2014 - 08:17 AM.

I've been to plenty of raves and enjoy electronic music more than half the sh*t we have today. Frankly it's amazing.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

EDIT 3: For those that don't know. Defqon 1 is a festival that is for mostly Hardstyle and Electronic Artists. I know in the video the first two songs are not electronic or hardstyle / hard bass etc. in Any way, At 5:30 a Hardstyle song does play however :3

That isn't a f*cking rave. Poser sh*t bro. A rave is something held in a dark f*cking basement where you trip on LSD and X, Listening to sh*tty f*cking EDM. That is a EMF. An Electronic Music Festivals. Real Raves are dead.

You sir are an Idiot, I was it using to refer to my love for Electronic Music you stupid f*cking c*nt. 

Get a life, you worthless excuse for a human being.

And for the record, a rave doesn't have to be held inside. There are outdoor festivals where they have raves every night. You stupid piece of slime.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

I jack off to scarecrows.

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

PLEASE f*ckING KILL YOURSELF

• EyeMacHunt likes this

The Mechanic
  • The Mechanic

Biohazard's Beau

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

You sir are an Idiot, I was it using to refer to my love for Electronic Music you stupid f*cking c*nt. 

And for the record, a rave doesn't have to be held inside. There are outdoor festivals where they have raves every night. You stupid piece of slime.

Well arn't you a foul mouth lass. Disagree with you and you f*cking lose your sh*te. That's not good. Yet Again. That is not a rave. That is a EMF. A rave isn't a huge gathering. it is a small affair.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Mate played at DQ1 2012 in sydney i think it was. Had some nice footage he took there, sh*t was cray as farq. Not a huge fan of hardstyle but i can dig some of it. 

• MsWolfe likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

#hardstyle

• MsWolfe likes this

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

This game needs this song!

• KevinMike323 likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

Sometimes I chase after geese in my local park.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Well arn't you a foul mouth lass. Disagree with you and you f*cking lose your sh*te. That's not good. Yet Again. That is not a rave. That is a EMF. A rave isn't a huge gathering. it is a small affair.

You're the one who insulted me first you cocky bastard, go hop back on your moms dick you dumb c*nt.

The Mechanic
  • The Mechanic

Biohazard's Beau

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

You're the one who insulted me first you cocky bastard, go hop back on your moms dick you dumb c*nt.

I didn't insult you.. I just said that isn't a rave that it was poser sh*t..? The f*ck is wrong with you?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

I didn't insult you.. I just said that isn't a rave that it was poser sh*t..? The f*ck is wrong with you?

The man clearly loves his raves. Love is a deep thing. You cannot understand the actions of a man who is in love.

Let him be. For he loves the rave.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

The man clearly loves his raves. Love is a deep thing. You cannot understand the actions of a man who is in love.

Holy quote pyramid Batman!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

See this is why we need a rave.

I am going to go and put a bullet in my head now.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

Listening to Soulwax FM always makes me wish they'd included some harder tracks or even an entire station. I'm certain di.fm could have come up with something.

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:39 AM Edited by lunaticz0r, 22 January 2014 - 08:40 AM.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Dutch?

come to techno if  you enjoy raves ;)

i work with these guys who host this :

its a small venue because its REAL underground ;)

edit : wow people, calm down! Its a freaking message board not a who can flame the hardest contest...thef*ck! enjoy raves/games/music together :/

• prototypetom likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

The way you described it, sounded like a co-ed Stripclub / gay bar.

It sounded like the bar scene from Night of the Gay Zombies. Well, I just made that up, but I would not be at all surprised if it is a real movie.   :dontgetit:

Yes, another worthy thread gone to sh*te.  :bored:

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

I knew it. I knew raves are basically drug dens with music. Just knew it.
I knew it. I knew raves are basically drug dens with music. Just knew it.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

Meh, Raves are so 20 years ago.
It took you septic tanks a LONG time to catch up...

¥en
  • ¥en

No, not really.

• The Connection
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

Yeah, literally every rave I've ever been to has been outside venue.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

"I was into raves before they were even a thing"

Hipster-Glasses.jpg

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

The opening tracks really reminded of this awesome track....

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

Sounds like Jack was in a K-Hole. Jack if you've ever been to NYC, and knew what the underground raves were like back in the late 90s. You would not have classified your experience as being at a rave. Personally Jack, I think some gay dude slipped you a roofie, and tried to take you home with him. JS

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

GTA O does not need a rave scene.  In fact, the real life world does not need a rave scene.

/thread

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

Goddamnit Jack, i told you not to touch the shrooms !

DisappointedScrosh
  • DisappointedScrosh

Rectumus Maximus

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

DAFUQ DID I JUST READ

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

The GTA Online characters look far too clunky for a rave scene. I mean, have you seen them SMILE whenever they do good at golfing? It's horrifying! It's even worse if you has Niko as your parent in GTA O.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

this was a good one

didn't like the other one before this really

but this was a nice one

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

This game needs this song!

F*CK NO! I'd rather listen to the strip club songs all day than that annoying thing!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

this was a good one

didn't like the other one before this really

but this was a nice one

I am sort of like a bunch of waves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users