Photo

GTAO needs a rave scene.

97 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

I came to a realization that GTAO needs a rave scene after coming home from one last night.

I was at the bar when I noticed a man in the corner with his trousers down. His penis was moving in an irregular orbit without his body moving at all. His eyes were also rolling in circles, but no one seemed to acknowledge his presence. I was perplexed by this and was a little creeped out when I noticed this chick from across the room was staring intensely at me. I didn't know what her signals were and I decided I had had enough and it was time to move to the exit.

As I got up and turned to the doorway, a man wearing a cowboy hat and a jacket with no shirt on entered the room. He was wearing aviators and was about 6 ft 4, he was a giant. He sat down at the bar and began to sob, he put his hands on his head and let it all out. Two strippers took him by the hand and led him onto the stage. He was still sobbing but started to dance around the pole. Other ravers began putting money into his cowboy hat.

At this point I knew I needed a drink. I moved to the bar but the bartender wasn't having it, it was like I didn't exist. I found myself yelling my order at the top of my lungs but he wouldn't listen, he would instead start mixing up other drinks to people behind me. Then the people behind me started digging their hands into my pockets from behind. I didn't dare turn around it was so intense, at first it was just a few hands softly digging into my pockets but then more and more began to dig in. they started violently going under my shirt and feeling me, occasionally grabbing me. I decided to look at the ceiling and start jumping to the music, I was at a rave and I was going to have some fun.

I started to cheer up and was swept away by the pulse of the music, I felt myself rise through the ceiling and I watched myself from above. After about an hour of this I came to and looked around the dance floor. It was dead empty, there was a 13 year old boy completely intoxicated and lying against the wall with blood coming out out of his leg, it looked like the bone was sticking out. I felt my pulse soar and I immediately felt sick. I turned and jumped into the lake and fell down towards the bottom. I was sinking incredibly fast as everything turned to blue, I felt myself become engrossed in the substance and spread out into the deep dark blue.

So if we could have this in GTAO, I think more people would stick around.

• senormidget, cyberwolf00233, EyeMacHunt and 6 others like this

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by MsWolfe, 22 January 2014 - 06:43 AM.

I came to a realization that GTAO needs a rave scene after coming home from one last night.

I was at the bar when I noticed a man in the corner with his trousers down. His penis was moving in an irregular orbit without his body moving at all. His eyes were also rolling in circles, but no one seemed to acknowledge his presence. I was perplexed by this and was a little creeped out when I noticed this chick from across the room was staring intensely at me. I didn't know what her signals were and I decided I had had enough and it was time to move to the exit.

As I got up and turned to the doorway, a man wearing a cowboy hat and a jacket with no shirt on entered the room. He was wearing aviators and was about 6 ft 4, he was a giant. He sat down at the bar and began to sob, he put his hands on his head and let it all out. Two strippers took him by the hand and led him onto the stage. He was still sobbing but started to dance around the pole. Other ravers began putting money into his cowboy hat.

At this point I knew I needed a drink. I moved to the bar but the bartender wasn't having it, it was like I didn't exist. I found myself yelling my order at the top of my lungs but he wouldn't listen, he would instead start mixing up other drinks to people behind me. Then the people behind me started digging their hands into my pockets from behind. I didn't dare turn around it was so intense, at first it was just a few hands softly digging into my pockets but then more and more began to dig in. they started violently going under my shirt and feeling me, occasionally grabbing me. I decided to look at the ceiling and start jumping to the music, I was at a rave and I was going to have some fun.

I started to cheer up and was swept away by the pulse of the music, I felt myself rise through the ceiling and I watched myself from above. After about an hour of this I came to and looked around the dance floor. It was dead empty, there was a 13 year old boy completely intoxicated and lying against the wall with blood coming out out of his leg, it looked like the bone was sticking out. I felt my pulse soar and I immediately felt sick. I turned and jumped into the lake and fell down towards the bottom. I was sinking incredibly fast as everything turned to blue, I felt myself become engrossed in the substance and spread out into the deep dark blue.

So if we could have this in GTAO, I think more people would stick around.

I have no idea what kind of rave you went too but...

What the f*ck did they slip into your drink?

Pretty sure someone made you swallow a pill or something. 

YOU DIDN'T TOUCH THE ECSTASY DID YOU?!

(no but seriously, raves aren't like this)

• codename_duchess likes this

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by MsWolfe, 22 January 2014 - 06:56 AM.

EDIT : Double Post SORRY

I've been to plenty of raves and enjoy electronic music more than half the sh*t we have today. Frankly it's amazing.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

EDIT 2 : Hardstyle 4 Lyfe

EDIT 3: For those that don't know. Defqon 1 is a festival that is for mostly Hardstyle and Electronic Artists. I know in the video the first two songs are not electronic or hardstyle / hard bass etc. in Any way, At 5:30 a Hardstyle song does play however :3

• GTA-Addicted, SuperJude™, GourangaMaster and 3 others like this

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

No it doesn't.
  • customkingpimp likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

No it doesn't.

Don't kill me...

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

EDIT : Double Post SORRY

I've been to plenty of raves and enjoy electronic music more than half the sh*t we have today. Frankly it's amazing.

FOR EXAMPLE!

It's... Just so good....

EDIT 2 : Hardstyle 4 Lyfe

EDIT 3: For those that don't know. Defqon 1 is a festival that is for mostly Hardstyle and Electronic Artists. I know in the video the first two songs are not electronic or hardstyle / hard bass etc. in Any way, At 5:30 a Hardstyle song does play however :3

reminded me of the Aztecs

OP, ok, I'm down, anything other options beyond cod only play, thank you 

• MsWolfe likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

Ookay wolfe. Take it easy on the edits.

Man, ravers.

Man, ravers.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

Man, ravers.

I posted that like. 
CRAP most people in America don't know about this stuff cause they're brainwashed into liking crap! 

In all honestly though I felt the need to explain.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

Take it easy, easy on me.

Take it easy, easy on me.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:09 AM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 22 January 2014 - 07:09 AM.

Double posting, double posting every where

I don't have a problem with rave scenes so I don't mind if they put one in :)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

You know double-posting is a terminal condition? I could die in any moment that I double-post.

Congratulations, prick. Nice joke.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

You know double-posting is a terminal condition? I could die in any moment that I double-post.

Congratulations, prick. Nice joke.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:11 AM Edited by MsWolfe, 22 January 2014 - 07:20 AM.

I don't have a problem with rave scenes so I don't mind if they put one in :)

I can see it now. Going into a Underground club with this playing 

Get us some Dancing Minigames in there and we're all good! xD

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

i would only only like a rave scene if we could get our characters mashed like op clearly was last night!

• EyeMacHunt, Zevares, MsWolfe and 1 other like this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

I can see it now. People inviting loads of PSN friends into a session to do drugs on a Saturday night in a video while game, whilst using that video games in game internet to watch sh*tty movies.

• SilkySkillz85 and Evershade like this

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

I can see it now. People inviting loads of PSN friends into a session to do drugs on a Saturday night in a video while game, whilst using that video games in game internet to watch sh*tty movies.

I'm not into drugs, but I will drink at most.

Last time I went to a Rave, I went to dance and enjoy the music.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

Dancing and enjoying music is often intensified with the use of drugs. If you know how to handle it. I personally don't do drugs for the sake of it, you need something to complement it otherwise its just money and time down the drain.

I also enjoy speaking.

• SilkySkillz85 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

I honestly thought rave scenes are full of fricky-fraking.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by MsWolfe, 22 January 2014 - 07:42 AM.

Dancing and enjoying music is often intensified with the use of drugs. If you know how to handle it. I personally don't do drugs for the sake of it, you need something to complement it otherwise its just money and time down the drain.

I also enjoy speaking.

If you've seen how I get when listening to Hardstyle or most types of Electronica, you'd know I don't need any other form of stimulation to enjoy said music. Most of the times the Beat and the Vibrations from the sub woofers are all I need to enjoy the music. It's just enhanced by the Melodies!

And sometimes further intensified by Alcohol!

From time to time I feel lost inside this Melody! It's like a Fantasy except it's called Reality!

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

I--- weird writing ---

I have no idea what kind of rave you went too but...

What the f*ck did they slip into your drink?

Pretty sure someone made you swallow a pill or something. 

YOU DIDN'T TOUCH THE ECSTASY DID YOU?!

(no but seriously, raves aren't like this)

Yeah, I don't know what the hell kind of rave that was.  Sounds like a bad trip, or a creative writing assignment. 

Anyway, virtual raves would be a fantastic idea for broadening GTA0 into a proper MMO.  Live music and DJ scenes are one of the most enduringly popular events in Second Life, many of them every night.  :^: :^:

And doing a rave doesn't require much programming.  Mostly it would just be a DJ animation and some piped-in electroshock.   And Rockstar could resurrect those accursed dance minigames from past GTAs.  :/

• MsWolfe and beat_savy_9 like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:46 AM

I love electronic music too and I think a rave scene could work. I've heard from many of my friends that electronic music is very popular in Southern California (where the setting in GTA V is based off of).

I also think the in-game radio could use some more electronic genres such as hands up or trance.

Plus, how I customized my Banshee was influenced by the rave scene. I call her my pretty rave girl.

0_0.jpg

She even has her own theme song.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:48 AM

You should reword your post to jack, wolf.

It really sounds as if you get off to music. I mean, if that's what gets you going I don't judge. Just saying.

KevinMike323
  • KevinMike323

FKV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:48 AM

This was amusing. Lol

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

You should reword your post to jack, wolf.

It really sounds as if you get off to music. I mean, if that's what gets you going I don't judge. Just saying.

I can't stop peoples perverted thoughts. If that's what they want to think of what I typed that's what they'll think.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

I Have A Beard

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

OP, that wasn't a rave. You should also be more careful regarding your drinks; someone clearly slipped something into yours when you weren't looking.

A rave somewhere in Blaine County could be fun.

• MsWolfe likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

Alright then.

I still think we should reinplement those arcade games from 4. I can't seem to find any.

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:55 AM

O shiet it's X on fly lo fm. HEHEHEH. f*cking love X.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

OP, that wasn't a rave. You should also be more careful regarding your drinks; someone clearly slipped something into yours when you weren't looking.

So your saying the club I was at with the man in the cowboy hat sobbing away while taking tips from complete strangers was not actually a rave?

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

Alright then.

I still think we should reinplement those arcade games from 4. I can't seem to find any.

I could have sworn I saw one somewhere I Just can't remember where

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

So your saying the club I was at with the man in the cowboy hat sobbing away while taking tips from complete strangers was not actually a rave?

The way you described it, sounded like a co-ed Stripclub / gay bar.

• Insert-Coin-To-Continue likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users