Mechanic Appreciation Thread
Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:33 AM
He delivers my convertibles with the roof down. I don't mind, he's allowed a little cruise and done down time.
I just wish he would stop re-tuning my radio to channel x.
- ten-a-penny likes this
Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:39 PM
Leave the mechanic alone. He fixes all your beaten up cars which should cost 1000's to repair.
He also gives people a beaten up face if he disagrees with something you do
Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:22 AM
We need to all gather in a circle, hold hands and worship mechanics. Tbh, anyone that hates them should be ashamed...
Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:56 PM
Apparently I'm one of a few who doesn't hate theirs. He does a great job for me.
Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:54 AM
Who else misses the mechanic?
- He used to beat me in the head whenever I got tough with him
- He once stole my vehicle
- He once drove my car into the water
- "Scratch was already there right?", it really was already there (as I'm a bad driver and have a habit of reckless driving), yet I shot him down anyway
- His name is "Johnny on the spot"(?)
- I once had to chase him on a highway after he wouldn't get out of my car
- He put me in the hospital
Yeah all of this, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Bring back the mechanic!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users