Mechanic Appreciation Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 22 January 2014 - 10:47 PM.

New story from a mission: it was me and my friend playing. My friend had died in the tanker and had run out of lives. So i called my mechanic for my entity. When he came, idk why, but he started fighting me. MY f*ckNG MECHANIC KILLED ME DURING THE MISSION RIGHT BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO FINISH IT, AND MADE US FAIL THE MISSION BECAUSE WE RAN OUT OF LIVES. Everytine i see him, im gonna beat his ass for making us fail that mission(it was on hard and it was our 6th time doing it). What made me really angry is that right as he delivered his death blow to me, he said to me "As promised"....

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

Try calling the BASTARD when you're down by Simeon's and watch him happily drive all around the containers, the warehouses, the containers again. Everywhere except TO YOU!!!

• iainspad likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Try calling the BASTARD when you're down by Simeon's and watch him happily drive all around the containers, the warehouses, the containers again. Everywhere except TO YOU!!!

All those blows to the head are starting to take their toll.

• SuperJude™, Pixel S, BurningChrome and 1 other like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

I remember one of many times when he turned hostile for seemingly no reason and grabbed the handle of my car and was dragged for a pretty impressive distance until he finally let go and went bouncing down the asphalt.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:08 AM Edited by SUPERHEAVYDOODY, 23 January 2014 - 02:09 AM.

Too many appreciation threads on cars. None on the men who proudly risk their lives to bring you these cars when you're lost in the middle of nowhere (and then usually end up being shot, crashed, set on fire, etc).

LETS GIVE IT UP TO THE MECHANICS!

He's Johnny on the spot.

0_0.jpg

TL/dr...just got home from work.

How did you get so many mechanics?

Barrago
  • Barrago

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:19 AM

I shoot him if he gets so much as a scratch on any of my cars. That's MY job, goddammit. :)

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:24 AM

I know it's risky to call him in those complicated and twisting highway interchanges but he didn't have to drive off the edge like this, LOL.  Took ten minutes figuring out how to get there and then it had to blow it up anyways

0_0.jpg

• Pixel S, SchwartzJesuz and gtahighroller like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by BondageKitty, 23 January 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Most forget how inconvenient it was to not own a Mechanic at all. Having 0$ when the mechanic comes for money is a dreaded event.

The guy drives cross country in less than 10 seconds, fixes your cars with damages usually costing thousands and cleans dirt, blood and backseat white sticky messes. All this without ratting you out, judging you and for the minimal price of 75$ a day.

Now imagine if you drove your cars into your garage and they stayed dirty and damaged, if you needed to fix it at LSC every time, if you needed your car but you had to drive all the way to your garage.

With all that trouble, a scratch is more than forgivable.
  • GTKING1st likes this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

My mechanic has always been good to me.

Now that I've seen this thread however, I will make sure he stays that way...

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

once my mechanic dropped off my car and he left it in reverse and it drove all the way down some long ass street. what a guy

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:21 AM Edited by SmokeDat, 23 January 2014 - 03:25 AM.

Sure belittle and berate the guy who is only paid 50$ per 24 hour shift...

No wonder your mechanics treat you morons like the morons you are. My mechanic is the sh*t. Problems are rare and not a burden for me.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

"I'm Johnny on the spot!"

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:25 AM

Listen to all you ungrateful sob's. Not one person has mentioned his amazing panel beating skills, quality mechanical work or his immaculate spray painting. When you drive a car into your garage he has it repaired and painted before you even get out the car. No parts costs. Just a flat 50 a day to keep his kids living on bread and water and meth in his pipe. Sure occasionally he f*cks up delivering a car, he is on meth afterall but he keeps my cars tip top when back in the garage.

I should add I have never seen him smoke but he has to be on something to get the jobs done so quick and tend to the kids.
  • senormidget, GTKING1st and ten-a-penny like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

Keep his kids living

This thread got suddenly grim. I wonder what conditions he and his family lives like. Wonder if he has kids and such. Papers, Please? Players might know that feel.
  • GTKING1st likes this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 23 January 2014 - 05:27 AM.

This "mechanic" you speak of, does he wear a grey shirt, and gloves by chance?  I've killed this person many times, he is Not to be trusted..death becomes him.

In Soviet Russia, Mechanic Kills You!

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

0_0.jpg

Who knew mechanics were so flammable?

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

That JUST happened to me yesterday, I about flipped out. I finally got in front of my truck, after running after it for 5 minutes, ripped his stupid ass out, beat the sh*t out of him, and then put like 200 rounds into him

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

give him a break guys he deliver thousand of vehicles everyday

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:58 AM

Too bad we can't recreate the single player torture scene with the mechanic...

• gtahighroller likes this

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

Important thread. Respect your mechanic.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

Listen to all you ungrateful sob's. Not one person has mentioned his amazing panel beating skills, quality mechanical work or his immaculate spray painting. When you drive a car into your garage he has it repaired and painted before you even get out the car. No parts costs. Just a flat 50 a day to keep his kids living on bread and water and meth in his pipe. Sure occasionally he f*cks up delivering a car, he is on meth afterall but he keeps my cars tip top when back in the garage.

I should add I have never seen him smoke but he has to be on something to get the jobs done so quick and tend to the kids.

Most convincing Mechanic back-story. I shed a single tear.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

Important thread. Respect your mechanic.

Amen to that.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

You're wrong, you obviously hire a new mechanic every time you call one. How else could you kill him and have another mechanic deliver your car minutes later? There's just some huge mechanic temp agency that sends mechanics to work for you. The ones that do their work well get to live, those that f*ck up die. It's just a selection process, you do this long enough and your mechanics will deliver your cars to you like it was an olympic sport. Eventually they might even start rolling out red carpets and holding an umbrella over your head.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

The mechanic doesn't care about your convenience. You pay him a measly 50$ per day. We should have the option of hiring better mechanics for a higher rate. Oh true story my mechanic mugged me. I called my car and he got out I got in and then it said mugger sent from so and so was successful. the  mechanic ripped me out of my car and took my fully modded entity down the highway at like 300 MPH. needless to say I couldnt use a Pv that game because I could never catch him. As$hole mechanics

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

There's an option in the Settings Menu.  You can pay your mechanic $100/day and he only screws up half the time.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

Lately my mechanic has been abusing me more and more.

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

I have to give credit to my mechanic, I never saw someone so dedicated to his job that he comes back to life just to deliver a car all the time

• GTKING1st likes this

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

My mechanic is just nervous around me so whenever I ask him for a car I stare at the ground and he always brings it he just doesent like being watched. Still beat him up with my crowbar when he brings the wrong car, or if I'm in a bad mood.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 29 January 2014 - 05:04 AM.

"What you need boss? Some wheels? I can bring em round."

Yeah & I'll bring you something in return. A whipping across the face with my Advanced Rifle you incompetent prick. :p

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:35 AM

I don't kill him anymore but if I bump into him and he wants a fight..hell ya, lets go... I really enjoy that part of the mechanic. He isn't afraid of a good fist fight!

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users